Italy

>Italy
>Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=X4v51rNRUME

>This Italian Village Was Dying … Until the Refugees Came
>Centuries-old Italian villages were becoming ghost towns. Refugees were fleeing conflict and seeking new homes.
> The needs of each have come together in Camini, a 12th-century town whose population has dwindled to about 280 people—a quarter of what it once was.
>n hope of breathing new life into deserted neighborhoods, Camini has welcomed more than 80 refugees and immigrants from Africa and the Middle East.

Heart-warming.

Literally population replacement.

What's Tim Kaine doing in Italy?

Pretty ironic, because those fortified hill towns were designed to keep they slims out. That said, this is the kind of immigration that can work, desu.

Small communities accepting foreigners of their own accord is the best way for immigrants to assimilate and accept the local culture. I do t find myself having any problem with this, especially if a historic town will can become revitalized.

I've stayed in these remote hill villages and it's really cool that they're still populated.

*muslims, not they slims

>replace whites with niggers
>this can work

Nope

kek

Yeah, shut the fuck up.

>That said, this is the kind of immigration that can work, desu.

Notice young people left the town because there was no work. If you bring Africans there, there will still be no work, just social housing.

>Cred Forums would rather have an ancient city die than have it thriving but with muslims

fucking sad desu

>thriving
It's a social housing project in the middle of nowhere.

>smiling while being ethnically replaced

Could those spaghetti niggers please not?

i would have came for a free house, will Italy accept a "white" american?

>young people leave because no jobs
Hmmmm
Maybe if you throw in a bunch of illiterate foreigners
Jobs will suddenly appear

it would be thriving without muslims if italy's cucked to all fucking hell government handed gibs to native whites to live there instead of importing shitskins for that purpose

>shills would rather have white people die out than suffer a little decrease in population

That girl is a qt 3.14. Too bad she's gun get fucked by that nigger.

I can already remember a blacked.com scene:

>"oh Mr Bongo, its sooo big!"

How do you say it in Italian? lol

Go to Detroit for your free house. You'll have to work for it like these people.

Hello, I am Italy and this is porcoddio

I think part the free house scam in Detroit is that you still have to pay high property taxes for a dilapidated house in the middle of a medow.

I hope they don't end up in my great grandparents' village.

Meanwhile young Italians GTFO of there in droves to find work. It really makes you think.

same here
>reee get out of italeeee

DIO CANE

their daughter cant wait to jump on his dick

>daughter
*son

C'è da dire che i commenti al video sono universalmente negativi.

The comments are also on the nose.

>braid OST

Who gives a shit.

I noticed.
Is the sound engineer telling us something?

>Truth by Aussie Roberts, posted by a leaf

All the keks

go away white boy we the europeans now

Im only irritated that they are muslims, but they seem nice, so thats ok...

otherwise seems legit, thats how history goes ( sort of)...

>thats how history goes ( sort of)...
>sort of
Emphasis should be on the "sort of." In the past invaders were rarely subsidized by those who were invaded. I recall reading about Italians fighting the Saracens.

I'm talking migration...

>properties sitting empty making no income stream for landlords
>government place refugees in them and writes checks to landlords
>landlords making income again...at tax payer expense
This is the kind of happiness that goes away soon.

>I'm talking migration...
Ok?

But italanons said they don't keep those niggers from the boats.
Hmmmm...

This is bullshit. Everyone in Italy is mad about this kind of things and this is (((propaganda)))

Italian village
wrong african village we are being ethnically cleansed

One faggot told me that italians don't want to do certain jobs that migrants do. That's why they didn't have any jobs and moved away. Is this true?

They South can house 1,000,000-1,500,000 more immigrants. They're indistinguishable from the local population anyway.

And if they start killing eachother, all of the better.

Under capitalism. the wage is what is required for labour to reproduce itself. Under global capitalism it is below that in rich countries since the labour can be easily replaced.

>whites
Nope.

Migrants from Muslim countries don't do any jobs. Especially not the second generation. They become perpetual addicts to welfare.

People don't know anything about what's going on in their country beyond their little neighbourhood or beyond what the electric Jew tells them.