Trump flopped with black voters

How will he recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
logs.omegle.com/fa163c8f925728ac
logs.omegle.com/5dacbe3a6ec28477
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have black voters ever liked Trump? He sure as shit doesn't care about them.

>nigger
>understand/use basic english

Pick one

if google finished high school he might be able to follow the conversation

BLACK? HE'S A FUCKING NIGGER MUDSLIME TERRORIST

Fucking LA California, blue as blue can be, nobody there matters

Yeah. Unlike Hillary with her concise explanation of how to improve police relations with black communities.

>Vibrant Black Churches
>Something Something Money For Dem Programs

He could slam her very easily on this.

"Take a look at the crime and violence in our African-American communities. Who has been in charge for decades? Detroit, New Orleans, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore are all Democratic strongholds. They have failed you. They will continue to fail you.They want you to be dependent upon them so they have your vote. They don't care about you, they care about your vote so they will have power. Considering the last 50 years in these communities, what do you have to lose by voting Trump? Things will never change unless you change your path in life."

a google speaks against him how can he?
Who is this google is he important?

Fuck off. Not all of us are idiots

Black people definitely care a whole lot about philosophical issues, science, and everything that makes our society what it really is, don't they?

>Expecting blacks to vote for someone that hasn't gone on the Ellen show to learn how to 'dab'.

He called Hillary out, I'm happy that he mentioned her infamous quote. Also Tariq is nothing but a racebaiter

Shiiiieeet what this cracka say? I wuz buzy rollin up a joint

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

>Tariq Nasheed
Yeah, he won't do well with black trash. This isn't news. The good thing is that there are blacks out there who are good Americans, and they will vote Trump.

He's right though, trump even stuttered a few times.

Not saying you're an idiot, just that your state is lost, like mine I'm from Maryland nobody from here matters either

This 2bqh senpai.

I've voting the leppotarian because there's no way Trump flips Cali, and I genuinely believe a 3rd party candidate receiving FEC funding, even one as stupid as Shitfuck Johnson, would have a positive effect on the politics of the USA.

I'd do the same regardless of whether he was a Communist, Fascist, Anarchist, Christian-Apocalyptic Wingnut, or any other loony minority you can think of.

>Implying the black people that are voting for Trump care what any other black people think.

Black user voting for Trump reporting in. Only one in my family/friends/city, at that. Do you honestly think my opinion is going to be swayed because some other random black person said they don't like Trump? I get insulted on the daily by friends and family for not voting Hillary, kek.

Tariq Nasheed writes for rich oreo blacks.

Trump's appeal is to non-gentrified brothas and sistren.

He said this almost verbatim in the debate.

Hillary stuttered before her pre-packaged Rubio style line "T- ... Trumped Up Trickle Down"

pol should support tariq nasheed. if he rallies all the blacks in a movement we can finally have the race war and exterminate them.

I'm sure tariq there is an intellectual powerhouse and it's trumps fault he can't understand him

>huur duur im retarded
wow! how will trump EVER recover?

Fuck off, niggers. No one gives a shit about you.

He made a real good point about black on black crime and the Democratic parties failure to help the black community.

MFW he won't

No shit some terrorist song doesn't understand Trump's messages.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

If youre going to post niggers at least post ones who don't use twitter bots.

Anyone with an (R) beside their name who goes after the black vote is wasting their time.

Hispanics are the future. They can be persuaded to go conservative because of their cultural work ethic/family values, and because they haven't had the "republicans are racist" meme driven into their collective minds

That's why we had ¡Yeb! and Lil Marco this go-round, and why George P. Bush (son of Yeb) was bred to be the future's perfect republican candidate.

This guy is no ordinary black guy. He supports BLM terrorists. He is racist against white people.

I'd kill myself before Hillary makes hate speech laws and throws the nazis and incels in camps.

He was being talked over by both clinton and the moderator at the same time. Not everybody caught that

>How will he recover?
by dragging it through the courts and eventually declaring more bankruptcies

Nice gets. Well, except the 999 one. Those blacks are the sort of people that make me ashamed of my race.

>google
>mudslime
cant make this up xD

he said this though

>5 bankruptcies
This is how I know that you don't understand entrepreneurship or American business.

He made books about premarital sex dating

He isn't a Muslim

I actually have some of the documentaries he produced, not too shabby

Kek

not knowing about taqqiya, kitman and muruna

your memes are weak

25% of voting-age blacks have a felony conviction that leaves them ineligible to vote in most states. Don't know why anyone thinks the black vote matters so much. 11-13% of the population, ~65-70% of them are of voting age, 1/4th of them are automatically disqualified for felonies, average of 40-65% turnout for the remainder (as trended from non-black candidates going back to Reagan, Obama can be considered the best-case scenario at 65%).

The better strategy is courting the Latino vote (however that can be done...)

You talking about Hidden Colors?

>latinos
>democracy

Oh boy.

>The better strategy is courting the Latino vote (however that can be done...)

>uh yeah so we're going to make America great again
>and we're going to build a wall
>and Latinos are natural conservatives
>and did I mention that Mexico is going to pay for that wall

Ye, I have 3 and 4

Its very easy to get Black voters to go red. All that needs to happen is a serious candidate or series of people who vow to destroy the party's bigotry. Given a legitimate alternate choice, you will be surprised by the results.

>Blacks
>understanding what words are without nignog additions.

The black mind can't handle deep thoughts anything above "muh dick" level

Honestly, people saying trump ass blasted hillary are the Die Hard Trump fan.
The truth of the matter is that trump did ok, wasn't the best iv ever seen but I mean hrs never did a one on one debate before. The forst half of the debate I will give to trump but near the end he started falling into old habits of repeating himself and trying to defend himself, wich didn't look to good. I wouldn't say hillary won but I will say she got a few more hits in on trump near the end.

>muslim name

this is a tell for cultural marxism

shaniqua jones who goes to church every week in a big hat understand the problem with her baby child and the community at large

I don't understand why he stopped hitting her. There were plenty of openings. Maybe he promised not to, or maybe he's saving the hard hits for the other two debates. I'm not sure why he'd do that though.

You mean the 1billion dollars she's planned to put into re-training police as well as programs specifically designed to target implicit racial bias in police officers?

Yeah, i thought that was pretty concise too.

Checked. What's it like being a black trump supporter?

>all of those insane names

It's making a bit more sense why niggers name their offspring Caherish Jameson Bubblegumball Johnson IV

Not fun, honestly. You'll have people like my friends and family that'll belittle you all the time or call you retarded for not wanting Hillary Clinton, but on Cred Forums, you'll have people like

who will call you retarded despite your ideals because you're black. So you're retarded no matter what. There's cool people like

though, few and far between as they are for me.

Literally who? This will go into the trash.

Trump did do slightly better but it's only because he's the only one who actually tried to debate about American policy until the rest of the debate turned into a shitfest about Trump's character and all sorts of shit that doesn't fucking matter.

The only clear advantage Hillary had is on foreign diplomacy which is ironic because her foreign diplomacy is fucking awful, but she clearly showed that she has a much greater understanding of the geopolitical climate than Trump does.

When Trump was going on about North Korea and how China should take them out, I was like god damn it shut the fuck up, you're killing yourself because he makes North Korea sound like this huge threat and he could've even get specific with Hillary's direct mention of the South Korean & Japanese article 9.

I was like man, all he has to do is ignore it like how Hillary ignores him every time he zings her but instead he keeps opening his mouth and makes it obvious that he has no idea what he's talking about.

I always thought that was a meme, because he clearly knows what he's talking about when it comes to economics, tpp, & the fed but he really does just ramble on & on when he should really say some simple canned response that panders to Israel or whichever shit country that Americans love to be cucked to and then just left it at that.

>re-training police
Re-training them how? What law enforcement policies would she seek to change? Which ones does she believe lead to "implicit racial bias"? How do you train someone who is either overtly or subconsciously racist to not be? This is the kind of shit that every politician says. Trump may be a simple fuck but he's right that politicians always say shit that sounds good but don't actually have real solutions.

>All that needs to happen is a serious candidate or series of people who vow to destroy the party's bigotry

So become the Democratic party?

Of all the topics he talked about I honestly think he was strongest when talking about inner cities. He fucking nailed clinton on crime that generally effects black/hispanics the most.

Clinton sounded like a goddamn robot. Maybe if she took the time to put a little personality in her responses it would resonate. Unfortunately for her, it sounded like a typical politician.

Trump is getting 20 percent of the black vote whether you like it or not. This is way more that romney had. He is also getting about the same amount of republicans on election day.This means he won already. They cant pull the same ohio bullshit off this election where it was found to be voter fraud. Aint that some shit?

Wtf.

It doesn't matter what Republicans say or do. Democrats will call them racists and black people will believe it because that narrative already exists. That ship sailed a long time ago.

Trump went from 0% to about 25% of black voters in a single month. The Hillary campaign was pretty scared of it.

Checked. Blacks are good, they just have a culture problem. Their performance in sports proves that with a culture centered around rationality (in whatever form) they will excel.

Unfortunately, and this is my firm belief after analyzing IQ scores and the environment-hereditary paradox. As well as black culture in general. It appears that "rationality" or "manners" which invoke self discipline appear "white" and so are extremely disavowed.

Its actually amazing that there are any successful blacks outside of sports and music given these cultural deficits. It takes great courage to separate your identity from the tribalism and entitlement given its hold on the family system, politics and the way the cultural opinions are enforced (intense bullying).

The reason whites are smarter is because they value intelligence CULTURALLY (more than anything) and all the things that create a higher intelligence. Asians are a bit better at it because unlike whites which are very inward focused culturally, Asians take or try to take the good from everyone.

Their culture of self deprecation in light of this unfortunately leads to less creativity but gives them an edge with more intelligence.

The IQ gap completely explains the difference in crime. The other thing that explains the difference is whether children are treated right-- raised without maltreatment. Usually IQ and child "care" improve together.

I am deep into this research game. Black people are great and have incredible solutions ahead of them. But they need to go into the fire of a non-welfare society before they can start to actually "appreciate" intelligence culturally. Its a long road.

Trump has to employ some nigger to translate long speeches to other mentally challenged people. Bring jobs back home.

>pick the black guy that doesn't like Trump to make a point.
>Black guy speaks for all blacks in regard to Trump.
>Libtard confirmed for racist.

Hopefully he will take notes for the next debate I not miss so many opportunities

Switched computers

Not at all. You can keep most if not all of your basic principles, so long as they are not working against Black constituents.

I don't think its something that should be given up on.

You give blacks too much credit.

Every single civilization and society they are a part of they destroy and regress.

>implying nig nogs vote

You probably have a better perspective on this than me, but it seems like the black people who are anything more than marginally informed on political issues are staunchly progressive on basically every front.

Do people actually think niggers are going to go out and vote at even half the rate they did when Obongo was running?

culture is not even the biggest issue. its parenting. I'm a black user and had two parents growing up and consider myself lucky. almost 70% of black kids are growing up in a single parent household. this is slut culture and widespread degeneracy that has been devastating the black community for FAR longer than it has the white community.

Every single black friend I've had that had two parents turned out to be fine, yet that was few and far between.

I do community work with inner city black kids off the street with no father figures and I wish I could do more for them because I just know they will end up being niggers in jail or on food stamps. I try to educate every black person about how this is devastating our culture but it's just not enough.

He was never going to get their vote.
>What do you got to lose
Is his best argument for blacks to vote for him. lul

Get yourself to north-of-Chico California, bro. As long as you're productive no one gives a shit what continent your Great^8 Grandpappy killed herbivores on.

That's usually what happens when you let someone else who may not be working in your best interests handle your priorities.

It's kind of a chicken/egg question. It could be argued pretty effectively that culture is the reason for the single parent epidemic. There's no institutional or social pressure to abstain from sex with multitudes of people or for black men to stick with their kids. In fact, there's a ton of pressure to do the exact opposite.

black people don't vote so it doesn't matter

It's backhanded, isn't it?

I see it as a largely economic issue. You have Black people spending so much money on things but barely any of it is spent with other Black people. If the economics are fixed, that would make everything else much easier to solve.

Of course though, no discussion on Black issues would be an honest one if anti-Black racism wasn't also discussed.

100% correct, the current state of single parenthood greatly disadvantages blacks. While it is part of other cultural issues, i think this is the single greatest cultural issue next to IQ. Technically if you solve the single parenthood thing and the IQ thing, then it will be impossible to revert back without some serious nasty or subversive politics. With just one or the other, its too easy to revert.

Single parenthood increases their natural exposure to negative cultural events with their peers as well as their parents. All of the dangerous negatives are connected to single parenthood. Due to the way social multipliers work, its a serious issue. Welfare is a huge part of this problem as well as domestic violence laws, divorce laws and abortion (because it devalues life in general for women, and blacks do it the most).

I mean it when i say, its really really incredible to see successful blacks. They are fighting against unbelievable odds.

Interestingly, blacks do excellently in the stock market and have been doing well since the 70's. Its just they do not ever aspire to do well here because its all about the basketball/ rap/ drug money. Nihilism is a very rampant part of black culture and works with systems such as welfare to massively undermine black IQ and culture in general.

Military schools are a real (albeit temporary) solution for fatherless blacks. The true solutions are better parenting, a stronger family and a culture that values IQ related fields. Military schools are an EXCELLENT start. The discipline culture is correlated with IQ and presents excellent seeds for growth. People do not realize just how big it is yet. But we may see this as one of the greatest results of the Trump presidency in the long run.

I guess when it comes to the elections, Latinos are stuck between a Wall and a hard place!

I know Cred Forums won't believe me, and I have the paperwork still sitting around the house, but here's my little anecdote.

I have/had an abnormally high IQ for an African American. I've regularly tested in the 120's, and my initial special ed. placement testing as a kid had a "general" score of 138.

School sucked. Never made many friends, got bullied on all sides in middle and the start of high school, to the point that I just shut down and "hid my power level" so to speak, to try to fit in a bit more. I still don't get how some people can think the way they do, admittedly. I stopped studying, stopped doing homework, just stopped caring in general. Still graduated a B student, with the highest standardized test scores in the history of the school (33 ACT, 98 ASVAB, don't remember the SAT) without studying or anything. I still can't find myself around people that are cool with my normal self short of being online, so I still end up having to force myself into being reserved. The only people I get regular contact with are relatives who consider me an uncle tom and a friend (or rather, the only non-relative that routinely sees me IRL) that constantly wants to argue about how wrong or weird I am with every single little thing.

I'm aware as a wiser me that I shouldn't have let a bunch of losers dictate how I express myself, but it's tough, man. When your family thinks you're weird and the things you like are weird, and your "friends" do, too, and the only people saying you aren't a total loser are anons you can't high five or go hang out at the park with, it's a bit of a bummer.

>Blacks are good,
That's not what the aggregate of statistical evidence says. If anything, blacks are fucking evil demons that live for the thanatos instead of eros. They destroy anyone and anything that's not prepared to control them with equal violence.

Black voters? Is that made in the same place as wet fire and tolerant islam?

Did you even read my comment? If blacks were truly evil, they would have been exterminated ages ago. They can be "rehabilitated" for lack of a better word. The black race is plagued with a whole set of cultural garbage right now and if anything the existence of Thomas Sowell proves with certainty that blacks are not just human. But they are capable of the best kind of success in rational thought.

They literally have not had their renaissance yet and welfare, single parenting, shit upbringing, gang and nihilist culture and low IQ's (related to all above) 100% prevents that.

The only thing protecting blacks in all honesty are those pastors with their empowering messages and religion. Its not 100% the best of the best stuff they preach but its infinitely better than the garbage they learn on the streets.

Niggers are the worst, not because they are impossible to make good. but because with all the effort of their free will, they embrace all that is bad about their culture, not questioning it, and send it right off into the next generation/ bully the current generation into believing it. SJW's literally enable them and completely alienate the good blacks.

Dude that is a serious competitive edge. If you have someone you like or want to be like. Literally anything and just go hard. My IQ is 130. Its all motivation from there. Affirmative Action is gay as fuck but use it while you have a chance.
That fucking sucks man. It gets me so pissed when cocky nogs think they "know whats best" but are literally fucking shit up for everyone in the neighborhood. And then make it worse by voting in the exact opposite direction of family values.

Its not even all black culture thats bad. Blacks have made music interesting (i compose) and they are gods at understanding beats. But the nog shit is terrible.

He won't. The smart money are all on Hillary now.

Literally who?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

blacks arent evil they are pests. the only way they could ever pose a threat to anyone is if you invite them into your societies and give them special privileges

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>that middle google's name
No, that can't be r-
>niggers it
Oh wow.

I agreed. Trump was really incoherent.

I'm a Trump fan and new what he was trying to say but when he was talking, I had to listen really intently because in the middle of each sentence he'd start a new sentence.

I had no idea what he was talking about with that girl and the birth certificate. It just kept going on and on.

>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

I think you mean
>Debate finishes and most of Cred Forums is online
>make threads directing to the polls so they can be the first ones to vote on them
>LOOK WE WON

Give it until tomorrow for more accurate results. I actually feel asleep as soon as I got home from watching the debate.

logs.omegle.com/fa163c8f925728ac

they got me guys. how will i ever recover?

towards the end he got really flustered and incoherent.
i figured it was a diversionary tactic to kill time

careful, Cred Forums will call you a shill!

It frustrates me so much how Trump wasn't prepared but also how Hillary and the moderator were obviously working together. He chose such dumb talking points too.

>trade trade trade the iran deal

I think I've seen only one other post calling him out for only asking Trump personal direction questions and not Hillary. No one noticed that.

that bullshit hillary pulled about what might be in his tax returns really got to him. he was surprised at how quickly he lost his composure

>Invite them to your societies
I'm not 100% on Trini history, but I'm pretty sure blacks weren't """""invited""" to come you dumb yuropoors shitposter

logs.omegle.com/5dacbe3a6ec28477

really made me think

Inspiration is hard to come by, unfortunately.