twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CTR
BTFO
HOW
WILL
THEY
EVER
RECOVER

Implying Drumpf meme cucks didn't rig the poll.

Hillary Clinton won. She stated facts while Trump lied.

Donald Trump is the wisest man I know of! I hope he wins. He has had my unwavering support from the Japanese community.

Wow
How will Hillary recover?

WARNING!

WARNING!

WE HAVE SEVERAL MOLES AMONGST US!

I'm a Hillary supporter but even I have to admit Trump won the debate. The polls agree with me.

That makes no sense. Shillary is the one commiting election fraud in the open like a retard.

What would that have even accounted for? 3%?

>me
>giving a shit about anyone who says Drumpf
pick one
get fucked

Internet polls? Are you Americans that retarded? They mean nothing.

Trump auto corrects to Drumpf on my phone. Must be the Jews.

Fuck off with your personal army bullshit.

>Implying Drumpf meme cucks didn't rig the poll.
Implying hillary clinton has not directed funds to completely distort the abortion debate in my Nation via State department and soros funding.

If she had any good qualities she would not surround herself with narrow minded pro abortion gender obsessed halfwits and muslim money. The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

How can the shills even recover?

Unless there were multiple botnets involved in rigging 400k is a large enough sample to give at least an idea of who won.

Nice redirection fag. You still didn't answer his post.

They were rigging the poll live on this site a couple hours ago (with scripts and such). It's pretty sad that Trump has to rely on rigged online polls to let him know he's not losing miserably.

Bow down to the first meme president

You guys are fucking idiots for rigging this shit. Do you fucking realize that when he sees this he will think that he did well/won?

>inb4 shill

No you faggots are not fucking helping him with this shit, he has to see his mistakes in order to fix them and you are not helping him.

>voting is rigging
k

Also this. Who is going to tell Trump that he has to improve himself when you niggers fucking use scripts to rig this shit for him?

Again, this is NOT helping him.

But they do. See Brexit. Only the online polls matched the outcome.

Shaping reality. It's not a bout a bunch of half wit arts graduates who know the numbers or some print media journalists any more. Hillary knew that when she pleaded for talents to be directed to overthrowing dictators and not hacking video game companies. Then the best and brightest got jailed or murdered. No better than the russians and shit on humanities shoes.Welcome to the lash back.

Face it Cred Forums Jews, Niggers, SWJ's, and all other forms of Liberalism and Cuckery are here for now and forever more!

>Time your poll got rigged because trump voters voted on it!
are people this dumb?

Awww, cute.

A new fag.

He wasn't here to see how Cred Forums rigged EVERY poll during the Republican Debate for Trump.

Sheep are swayed by polls.

Cred Forums is his secret army.

quoting a meme board is pretty pathetic

Those 400 pound hackers hard at work, I see.

STOP!

I CAN'T TAKE SO MUCH WINNING!

MR. PRESIDENT!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780646830090641408?lang=en

>Cred Forums is his secret army.
More the russians but having said that hillary is not much more than abortions and muslims so out with the old and in with the new.

Yeah, like how bernie had gotten 80% in every debate with online polls but lost by 25% in actual votes.

>poll rigged

godamn international voters. skewing the shit out of polls.

Fucking nigger. In GOP primaries he won because all others were fucking retarded.

>Ted Cruz
Religious fanatic

>Rubio
More scripted then Hillary, also a choker.

>Kasich

Literally who?

Just keep telling yourself that he did fine and that rigging online polls is a good thing.

Also this Bernie got huge crowds, won every single fucking online poll(because his crowds were millennials) and he still lost.

Miško, mnogo sereš.

That because it was literally rigged against him, and also thought donating counted as a vote.

Lik je izgubio danas bre. Opet ce jebeni Klinton biti predsednik a znas koliko nas oni vole.

All those ass blasted trumptards find it easier to believe trump when he says that the elections will be rigged than polls are rigged .

topkek

Checked.
However, it helps in that perception is everything. "Fake it till you make it " is real when everyone on the fence sees trump winning, we get the bandwagon vote nobody wants to be on the wrong side of history.
And re/de skewing polls is justified, msm is heavily biased.

Podrška gospođi Clinton u daljnjim nastojanjima Sjedinjenih Američkih Država da pacificiraju Republiku Srbiju i podignu stupanj demokratskih vrijednosti u srpskom društvu.

Jebeni kek. Ovaj idiot je izgubio danas i mi cemo morati da se jebemo sa Klintonovima opet lol.

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

>400 pound hacker
You should get some new material, maybe one of the guys next to you can help you out.
You do not get 0.05, you have used this too much.

>"Lol polls are showing he's losing!"
>Poll shows Trump ahead
>"Omfg, those are rigged!"
Kek

Those unreliable pols, ran by the Joos

>TRUMP WINS!

polls are totally useless as of this election, everyone is accusing everyone else of rigging

when the MSM isn't doing it, autistic voters are

thanks 2016

The most important community

>MFW people think that people on Cred Forums falsified over one hundred thousand votes on a poll.