Why can't Cred Forums just admit that Trump lost? I'm a Trump supporter and I'll admit that Hillary won todays battle

Why can't Cred Forums just admit that Trump lost? I'm a Trump supporter and I'll admit that Hillary won todays battle.

We still have two debates left, it's not over yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Terry v. Ohio
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's just like your opinion man

He did lose the debate, but Obama lost the first debate too.

Different people, different opinions.

bc most alt-righters are D E L U S I O N A L

Just like the DELUSION of a 1000 year reich.

America will never be an all-white homeland. A part of America will never be an all-white homeland.

It's a fucking pipedream, just like the christers believing jeeezus will return and punish all the evildoers, or a scientologist believing in xenu.

It was a tie.

Agreed. Cognitive dissonance. Confirmation bias. Etc...

>>>/2007/

>I'm a Trump supporter
"[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

>I'm a Trump supporter
you said it so it must be true
just like me saying I'm a Hillary supporter and she obviously lost

This.

Being rational goes against every fiber of Trumpist's body

KEK

Obama was incumbent. Big difference.

I do admit that Trump lost. But i am still on the Trump-train. regardless. America has lost its conviction and I want to see its national identity restored.

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

He lost big time.

I think people are just more confused about the polls deciding who won or not

>Inb4 pol rigged the votes

Pol didn't rig shit. we are board of peace. It was those alt right degenerates at TheDonald

He lost the debate, but I don't think Hillary made herself more likable.

I think some independents will say they are undecided now instead of leaning Trump.

>lost every poll but cnn
>won
K

Does this look like losing to you?

This. Hillary is the Romney candidate this time around, she just happened to run circles around him the first debate. Trump will make a comeback like Obama did in the next debates.

>I'm a Trump supporter and I'll admit that Hillary won todays battle.
that's like calling yourself a "moderate moslem" -- you're kidding yourself and are an apostate

>What is Terry v Ohio
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Terry v. Ohio

TIDF, I...

Pyrrhic victory for Hillary. Trump didn't do terrible, and everyone now hates Hillary and her smug face.

Trump support is a bit like a satirical joke. He wins when he loses. He has never been wrong... etc.

He objectively lost

>breitbart
>fox news
>the right scoop
>drudge fucking report

lol

Guess im #CRUZMISSLE nao

really makes you derp "for the people"...

rofl
youre a delusional dumbfuck

Yes. I'm not delusional. Trump did not perform well. We don't have Richard Spencer on the ticket, so this is something we'll have to live with.

Luckily, we can Jew the narrative for anyone who didn't watch the debates.

Here's one:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

Also, enjoy this Graphical Interchange Format of a google giving a white woman permanent brain damage.

Unless his vocabulary improves massively, he's less worried, and learns to streamline and Clinton doesn't bring any ammo, then I guess so.
>not sounding like a retard may also help

seriously, do these retards actually believe what they're saying?

Gotta remember that Trump isn't talking to us here at Cred Forums, he's talking to undecideds. We all wanna see him go for the jugular but he knows he can count on our vote (and we need to still give it to him). He's going after the independent cucks right now and though he can improve even more, he did a good job of that tonight.

I've tried explaining this to Cred Forums time and time again. No one wants to do what is necessary and abandon ship. So the West will die a slow death instead.

Yeah shut up trump shill your rigged polls mean nothing and you're the reason this board is cancer now.

I think if trump would have owned up to his own bullshit he'd be getting ready to take the oath of office.

Instead he fumbled and backtracked and continued to dig himself further into his own said bullshit and all the while hillary kept her calm and expressed her values, which only increased her standing as someone who might be fit to run the country, regardless of the mistakes shes made before.

I'm still voting gary.

Who are the possible vice presidents anyway?

ahmed its not going to affect the reality that your going to be sent back. you and the googles from the horn of africa. merkel admitted defeat. france has more support for right wing political stances

its ok. you lost and will never have a seat at the table. the middle east will be thrown into a recession thanks to the oil glut and you will kill your own people for our amusement

>see face
>obvious to not read anything

>alt-right

He lost and had no substance.

Hillary and Lester Holt proved they are in on it. Trump got asked bs questions meant to screw him over and Hillary GOT ASKED NONE. Even if he didnt answer as well as that scripted cunt, shows he isnt a fucking puppet

Hillary's

Trump's

Cred Forums brigading an online poll means approximately less than nothing

We lost both the battle and the war. Pence will get destroyed by Kaine in the VP debate.

>being this delusional

nice bait shill kys

Wow that video pisses me off... What's the story? Did she die?

I admit that too, but it's nothing surprising.

Hillary's more experienced in this field. The fact that both were close is good news.

Hillary is already at the top of her game. Trump is simply learning the ropes and has room to improve.

If he is sincerely leadership material, he will improve and beat Hillary.

This guy looks like the fucking Grinch

Why would abandoning ship by the right course? Of we abandon ship, Clinton wins for sure. Doing absolutely nothing will in no way benefit the country...

>we

>user is right

To the average faggot, clinton won. To those who dont buy MSM cuckery, Trump clearly winner

>voting gary

Lol waste of vote

You're convincing no one, OP

man these discussion are always so useless. A candidate makes a statement, then the other candidate says "nah-uh you didn't" then they argue about what's a fact or a claim. in the end nobody is any smarter.

next step is the discussion about who lost, which is basically the same. people presenting their opinion as fact.

what is disturbing is that facts or rather statement checks are mostly disregarded. we have a billion meme threads but none about fact checking (something like npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate) ?

Just woke up, i-is Trump sama ok?

Yeah, remember when Clinton kept saying Call Hannity, over and over again like she'd lost the plot and was still reeling from the No Income Tax Buttfuck.

Just want an honest answer. How did you watch the whole debate and still think that Trump deserves your vote more than anyone else?

He was good for about the first 15 minutes and then turned into a rambling 4 year old that couldn't finish a single sentence or make a point without using circular logic and completely unfounded claims?

You don't understand mass psychology. He went average on purpose.

You fucking pleb can't you see?

He lost the debate. It's over... Hillary got him to admit that he founded the kkk

well at least you guys have learned about flags now

all those shills from kuwait were sorta giving it away

Im a hillary supporter and also a lesbian illegal mexican immigrant trans nigger otherkin and i think trump won.

What now, how can my record be corrected?

I don't know how anyone can want to vote for Hillary either.

It's a calculated plot to subconsciously influence people to root for him. He's playing the rising underdog, meeting a big challenge that pushes back (i.e. coming onto the scene, rising in the polls,having to struggle against the whole GOP establishment, seeing himself slip to Ted Cruz, then clobbering through the climax, and taking the nomination as they bend the knee)
Frame this like Rocky vs. Ivan Drago.
He's spent the past few months training in this rustic anti-thetical way to his opponent. Rocky was fighting through utter shit to mettle his will. Drago was like Hillary. He was in science labs, and was the showcase of what I'd call poll-tested, politically corrected and forged, establishment, if we're framing it this way.
The first round of the brawl, where they're both in the ring comes.
Trump does "meh". At best, it's a draw, but he landed some blows. The antagonist's team feels confident, but the antagonist saw there's something to this kid, and gets worried.
Next set of the fight's progression, we're going to see the antagonist coming out INSANELY hard against our protaginist. It'll worry us, and during it, he'll look like he's getting battered, after that sort of first round draw. The pessimists in the audience will think that he's lost it. He's toast. Hang it up, Rock. The optimists will be looking on, seein Ivan pulling out the stops because he's scared.
The end of the fight comes. The score is close. It's anybody's match. He landed good blows in the first, but got knocked in the second. He has to pull it off. And then he digs down. He sees that he has to channel his inner self. Tonight, he had this vibe that he was himself, but TRYING to moderate it. He throws those shackles off. He goes all out balls to the wall, and KO's Drago in the final seconds.
It sounds a little weird that he'd try to frame it this way, but I'm convinced that this is how Trump frames every stage. Get the subconscious underdog rooting feeling going on.

I beat dilbertman to it.

Friends who don't follow any of this (i.e. the general public), went in knowing Trump's major gaffes, Hillary's major scandals, think Trump is an idiot, all thought he was hilarious and ripped on HRC the entire time for being insufferable.

>Litteraly the same argument made on /hc/ or /gif/ but with black sneks.
Why can't /hc/ just admit that white disappoints? I'm a white and I'll admit that blacks exceed dick size.

We still have other attributes left, it's not over yet.

I love this post senpai'user. Reinforces what we saw in first 2/3 of that debate.There was a reason L.holt finished with the rosie questions. Leave a bad taste.
Do you think President Trump should have had a closing statement prepared at least?

He's not, and he won't.

Almost nobody agrees with your viewpoint, just give up, CTR.

Globalist Swine

Fucking googles man...

these. by all rational standards trump lost, but this is not a rational campaign.

Yea...Link is good bro, just remember this is the "fact checking"

DONALD TRUMP
No wonder you’ve been fighting ISIS your entire adult life.

Clinton has not been fighting ISIS her entire adult life as it has existed in its present form only since 2013-2014.

Phil Ewing
National Security Editor

I've been pursued!

Trump is the dumbest racist in the universe! Making the rich 1% richer, and make you dumb ass followers poorer.

Neocons have perpetuated conflicts in the Middle East for decades, at least since the 60's.

This is a election of outsiders vs establishment...are you retarded son?

And what is stopping Hillary supporters from voting (possibly multiple, or birgading or whatever the fuck u are bitching about) too eh? Face it cuck, Trump won

trump didnt need to "win" he just had to show the american people he's not literally hitler and he did he even dominated the first 30 min of the debate
i guess you can say hillary won if making it through the debates with coughing or falling is a win i doubt anyone went from "not voting for hillary" to "voting for hillary" because of that though
they spent all their attacks on trump (birtherism, sexism, taxes etc) in the first debate
next debates are gonna be very interesting

Like, are you fucking seriously saying that CTR shills get paid to shitpost their shill bullshit, but DON"T get paid to vote in online polls? I mean, if thats the case.. someone should get fired.. FUck that all of you faggots should get fired. Fuck off. Trump won. Trump will win the presidency. Cry more faggot bitch google nigger

suuuuure. nice shill.

Trump hung with her a lot better than I thought he would, considering he looked like he was just winging half the shit he said. Managed to remind people about the emails when Lester wouldn't.

If he actually preps next time and manages to not seem so flustered I think even the liberal-leaning polls will shift

Trump embarrassed himself in front of 100 million people

Trump won. He didn't lose, thats for sure. Therefore, he just won the presidency. Sorry if it hurts faggots

Trump during the debate:
>I'm smart because I didn't pay my taxes

Trump 10 minutes later, answering question from media:
I never said I didn't pay my taxes!

Is he retarded Cred Forums? This is the man you chose to represent you? LOL

I am not sure who won, but America lost.

>brigading
>>/r/faggotry

Just drunk senpai'user
Copy/paste from mobile wasn't as good as could.
Was quoting the npr fagchecker

Agreed neocon policy hasn't worked in mideast. We cannot install theocractic gubments... What should we do?
As fucked as it is, authoritative dictators seem to work for the sandgoogles, yea?

Post feet