Why does Clinton insist the Russians hacked her?

Where's the proof?

She sounds like a crazy conspiracy theorist. There's no evidence that Russia was behind the hacks.

The hackers could be literally anyone. It could be someone from any country. It could be a lone hacker from anywhere.

Yet she keeps going on and on about the Russians.

If she has any proof, she should show it. Otherwise, isn't it kind of dangerous to go around blaming foreign powers for this kind of thing when you have zero evidence to back up your claims?

What a retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-government-hackers-penetrated-dnc-stole-opposition-research-on-trump/2016/06/14/cf006cb4-316e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/14/russia-hack-democratic-national-committee-trump/85867116/
csmonitor.com/World/Passcode/2016/0615/Meet-Fancy-Bear-and-Cozy-Bear-Russian-groups-blamed-for-DNC-hack
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=India
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=Russia
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/how-much-it-costs-get-ambassadorship-guccifer-20-leaks-dnc-pay-play-donor-list
thesmokinggun.com/buster/sidney-blumenthal/hacker-distributes-memos-784091
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer
theduran.com/nsa-whistleblower-says-dnc-hack-not-done-russia-u-s-intelligence/
itpro.co.uk/hacking/26988/julian-assange-suggests-shot-dnc-staffer-was-behind-leaked-emails
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/04/pentagon-worries-that-russia-can-now-outshoot-u-s-stealth-jets.html
voltairenet.org/article185860.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I won't tell anyone you were the hacker, user. Your secret is safe with me.

fuck that, I'm not the hacker

I don't want to get shot on my morning walk like that DNC staffer

Because she sucks as a diplomat. She did a bad job even with minor powers. She knows she won't accomplish anything with Russia. So she wants people to hate Russia instead.

Maybe she has the evidence, but they won't show it.

>SUPER ELITE SPETZNAZ RUSSIAN HACKERS

beautiful artwork. flawless 2D waifu..

>Maybe she has the evidence, but they won't show it.
Legally she wouldn't be able to show it.

Honestly, I have no hate for Russians. I think we all have a grand shared future ahead of us so long as we don't all die. But there are a few countries with major state-sponsored cyber espionage programs. Russia is one of them.

Did it ever occur to you that type of information might be classified?

Fucking leafs
>hurr duur lets all just smoke a doobie and show our enemies how we detected them

Because she wants to unironically start WW3,

Honestly? It was probably the Russians (among 300 other people/groups)

You sure you weren't planning on committing suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head 5 times?

>Where's the proof?
Ever read the news?
>Within 24 hours, CrowdStrike had installed software on the DNC’s computers so that it could analyze data that could indicate who had gained access, when and how.

The firm identified two separate hacker groups, both working for the Russian government, that had infiltrated the network, said Dmitri Alperovitch, CrowdStrike co-founder and chief technology officer. The firm had analyzed other breaches by both groups over the past two years.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-government-hackers-penetrated-dnc-stole-opposition-research-on-trump/2016/06/14/cf006cb4-316e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

>Shawn Henry, the firm's president and a former FBI cyber chief, told MSNBC the intrusion was traced with "a high degree of confidence'' to the Russian government.

"In the course of this, working very closely with the IT staff of the DNC, we were able to identify with a very high degree of confidence a group that we have attributed back to the Russian government targeting that DNC network," Henry said.
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/14/russia-hack-democratic-national-committee-trump/85867116/

One thing I can tell, the KGB are fucking kings of the cyber.

But that's literally how we do it in Canada

this

It's obviously the 400lb Russian hacker known as Four Chan

You gotta trade them something for them showing you how they fuck your women

Americans went to war with Iraq over a cone with washing powder. It's a terminally retarded nation and it doesn't matter whether they have any evidence or not as long as the plebs is buying the news.

h-haha it definitely wouldn't be an australian though

You know, for all the talk about Trump starting WW3, HILLARY is the one who constantly rails on russia, a fellow superpower (if only militarily), blaming them for everything just about.

If there was to be a WW3, Hillary is the most obvious of the two candidates to ignite it.

All of Trump's foreign policy comes down to being friendly and respectful of fellow nations and generally leaving other nations alone.

>a fellow superpower (if only militarily)
In what way? India has more force projection than Russia does.

Who even gives a shit if it was? Americans get a glimpse of exactly how dirty their politicians are for the first time since Watergate and they fall for the most obvious bait and switch ever?

Honestly how could any self respecting Bernie supporter sit around and let this bitch lie and cheat her way to the Whitehouse?

>But there are a few countries with major state-sponsored cyber espionage programs
Surely you mean every country not in Africa.

>high degree of confidence =/= it was them

csmonitor.com/World/Passcode/2016/0615/Meet-Fancy-Bear-and-Cozy-Bear-Russian-groups-blamed-for-DNC-hack

>It isn't evidence that it was Russia unless it is completely indisputable
Yeah, no.

WE WUZ HACKERZ N SHIET

Russian military has been BTFOing American military for some time now in shows of force and tactical superiority.

That doesn't say much but it's something.

Besides that, I have sources. Here is one:

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=India

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=Russia

>Russian military has been BTFOing American military for some time now in shows of force and tactical superiority.
[citation needed]

ALRIGHT OWN UP YOU GUYS WHO HERE IS THE ANONYMOUS HACKER "Cred Forums"?

Oh yeah. Thanks for providing a source that proves India has greater force projection than Russia does. Unless you consider the number of subs Russia has is more important than the number or aircraft carriers?

i am ze mighty haker

I love Russia. They don't give a fuck everytime someone gets offended. If trump loses relations with Russia will probably go to shit tho.

They only think that because of Guccifer 2.0's involvement, but there's no indication that he works for any government.

In fact, he just released more proof of DNC corruption in the last month, but barely anyone in the media covered it. So much for "Russia influencing the election".

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/how-much-it-costs-get-ambassadorship-guccifer-20-leaks-dnc-pay-play-donor-list

>They only think that because of Guccifer 2.0's involvement, but there's no indication that he works for any government.

They identified two separate groups but that must mean they only thought of one? Do you normally disregard evidence when it doesn't support your position?

I love how people are worried about trump being in charge of nukes when Clinton spends 10 masterbating to the idea of war with Russia every time she makes a public appearance

Only russians need proofs, everyone else are honourable enough to trust a word.

Я фopшaн.

Thirded.

At one point she says during cyber-security that we should be prepared to retaliate with any means possible.

>Blames Russia for cyber-crime
>Retaliates with the army

N-NOT THE R-RUSSIANS!

Ivan, I'm hoping that some day soon, our countries can rebuild that land-bridge that surly committed suicide due to it's proximity to Canadians.
When we rebuild that ancient artery, let us attack the filthy, syrup drenched, inbred, semi-retarded, Canadians on multiple fronts.
They will call it the 7 second war. Only then, can we snuggle and wuggle and be BFF, and we can fuck you women a bit more. You can HAVE all our bitches.
Let's do this.

It was actually an unemployed romanian taxi driver who had no particular IT expertise. He used persistence and smart guessing to hack Hillary's (and multiple others') private email which Hillary wrongly used for official affairs. What a dumb bitch. I feel sorry for you, 'Merica.

thesmokinggun.com/buster/sidney-blumenthal/hacker-distributes-memos-784091

A NSA whistleblower said it was done by US intelligence.

theduran.com/nsa-whistleblower-says-dnc-hack-not-done-russia-u-s-intelligence/

Even Julian Assange implied the leaked emails were given to him by Seth Rich, the guy who got murdered.

itpro.co.uk/hacking/26988/julian-assange-suggests-shot-dnc-staffer-was-behind-leaked-emails

What's funnier is that the US tried to influence Russian elections several times in the past.

Are you a fuckin shill or a newfag? There's been quite a few happenings relatively recently where russia BTFO USA.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/04/pentagon-worries-that-russia-can-now-outshoot-u-s-stealth-jets.html

voltairenet.org/article185860.html

The Annexation of Crimea itself, which no one (including the US) was willing to do anything meaningful about.

How can aircraft carriers be remotely useful if they cannot survive to get into range? India would have to move their ships all around the continent, they would be picked off. They're useless against Russia and probably vice-versa.

India's Military is a paper tiger, it's like china's military, main strength the massive amount of infantry they can muster, that will only get mowed down by vast amount of Russian equipment.

Any aircraft that can reach russia will just get BTFO by they're high tech radars and anti-air placements. If there's one mistake you don't make twice, it's launching an offensive on Russian soil.

But yes, keep telling me how India is so much stronger than Russia cus "muh projection".

>"Guccifer 2.0" is a hacker (or hackers) who hacked into the Democratic National Committee computer network and then leaked its documents to the newspaper The Hill,[1][2] the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks,[3][4][5][6][7][8][9] and a conference event.[10]

>WikiLeaks has not revealed its source. However, some cybersecurity experts and firms have speculated, including CrowdStrike, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, ThreatConnect, and the editor for Ars Technica,[11] that the leak was part of a series of cyberattacks on the DNC committed by two Russian intelligence groups.[12][13][14][15][16] U.S. intelligence agencies agree, concluding with "high confidence" that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the DNC.[11] The Russian government said it had no involvement in the theft.[17] Wikileaks founder Julian Assange said that there was no proof that Russia was behind the attack.[18]

>Various cybersecurity experts have stated that "Guccifer 2.0" is likely a creation of the Russian state-sponsored hacking groups thought to have executed the attack, invented to coverup Russian responsibility.[19][20] The cybersecurity firm Crowdstrike, which analyzed the data breach, "posits that Guccifer 2.0 could be 'part of a Russian Intelligence disinformation campaign'"—i.e., a creation to deflect blame for the theft.[19] Russia has made use of the invention of "a lone hacker or an hacktivist to deflect blame" in the past, deploying this strategy in previous cyberattacks on the German government and the French network TV5Monde.[20] Thomas Rid of King's College London, a cybersecurity expert, states that it is "'more likely than not' that the whole operation, including the Guccifer 2.0 part, was orchestrated by Russian spies," and others concur.
If we want to just shotgun what is known up into the air I'd still say there is plenty of proof that the Russians were behind it.

>and the editor for Ars Technica,

Jesus, they're really desperate.

...I feel you don't understand what force projection means in the modern world.

Force Projection is the ability of a nation to prosecute a war far from their own borders. If India had a beef with, say, Chile, they would be able to project force to Chile, by sending men and material over to Chile and maintaining a constant stream of supplies to Chile.

Russia does not have force projection capability, because their warmaking ability is entirely limited to their own immediate environs. If Russia had a beef with Chile, the most they could do is blockade Chilean ports with submarines, which would have to be frequently rotated out and replaced since the Russians lack long-distance supply capabilities. They have no real ability to launch or, more importantly, sustain, a meaningful invasion with nations that they do not share a border with (or can at least easily get to via short overland air hops or passing through some other country in the process).

That's what force projection means. It's not about whether or not Russia could fight India.

>thedailybeast
Do you have something with at least a hint of reliability?

>might not be able to hit an enemy aircraft
SU35 born radar ECM isn't going to protect it from an AIM120D flying with AWACS assisted guidance. The flying dome will just burn through the ECM. IIRC, teh AIM9X is a heatseeker so radar ECM isn't going to do squat.

Oh, and if you want to talk about the
>voltairenet.org/article185860.html
Citing RT? I cannot accept that as an unbiased reliable citation. Especially when we have definitive reports from the USS Donald Cook which lays bare the embellishments and speculations.