The collapse of the USSR was a mistake

The collapse of the USSR was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_PlDsa_BI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The formation of the USSR was a mistake.

It was too hostile to the west. Sooner or later there would have been a nuclear accident.

Your birth was a mistake.

You were a mistake.

There is nothing wrong with nuclear accidents
Look at Japan for example

ITT: Cred Forums discovers the inevitability of mistakes.

The mistake was not nuking them more than that. Now they've unleashed anime onto the western world to cause a demographic crisis.

It spend 20 years reworking its economic model then another 20 when it was collapsing

Had bolsheviks been taken care of fast enough, russia would be actually first world

Yeah because anime is the main part of demographic crisis in west

If I didn't have my waifu I would have revolted already.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

If you wouldn't be a canacuck you wouldn't need to revolt in the first place

Yep
right when it collapse and the USA was archetypally unopposed, the West more rapidly descended into degeneracy -- it accelerated the cultural AIDS because people got too comfortable and decadent

>canacuck
that's racist

agree
agree

Formation was a mistake and it could be more democratize, but in late 80s starts ethnic problems and in 1991 kgb try to take over the party and lose till Putin.

anime akbar

Islam is not a race

Well, nobody wanted the USRR to actually collapse, not even Putin.

The communist party should have been removed maybe one decade earlier without taking the USRR with it. That would have been better.

At least we have 80s nostalgia TV shows to help us get over it

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_PlDsa_BI

The USSR never collapsed

really makes you go "Hmmmm",,,

yes because it was a counter ballance to America.
American hegemony is the greatest weapon off the neocons, globalists and bankers

Shitty women have forced men to resort to anime as a coping mechanism to prevent hopelessness. We should be thanking Nippon for giving us respite from our despair. Anime women at least let's us see what women would hypothetically be if they weren't horrible trash.

My understanding is that after the collapse of the USSR, the US had two choices. 1) Massively reduce the pentagon's budget and invest domestically. Or 2) Keep that budget and use it to spread western influence, try to stabilize the world's markets, take control of natural resources and exploit those to boost the US' economy. And they went for 2 hard. And now they're really pushing for an (official) world government. Seems like they're trying to unify Europe through the Kalergi plan. And trying to influence China's economic development to make them more compatible and interdependent with the west. And they have problems domestically but they won't give up. All of their resources go into trying to strengthen their grip over the world. They know that Asia will rise in this century. Even if they can't take over the world, they want to at least guarantee their security in the future.

>tfw no ai gf desu senpai

this

We'll fix it

your birth was a mistake