DRUMPF AND Cred Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>A CNN poll of uncommitted voters found that 62% of those viewers thought Clinton did better, while 27% thought Trump did better.[23] According to a panel of three experts organized by the Los Angeles Times, all of them found Clinton to have won each of the debate segments

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_debates,_2016#Reception

Where were you when Trump lost the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O1xivG8LuiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone actually watch or care what CNN does anymore? They're literally just a government owned rag

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

actually they were majorty democrat and about 20% repub. Record corrected

thanks for the bump faggot :)

Keep proving my point that drumpf babbies are uneducated, autistic nerds

>Clinton News Network

>one poll out of a dozen

Trumpfags on Cred Forums ignore any poll not personally rigged by them.

Just wait for the elections. If Hillary wins, they'll claim the whole thing was rigged by her since it went against the predictions made by frogposting with repeating digits.

LALALALALALALAA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

LOL

DRUMPF IS A FAILURE

STEP UP STORMWEENIES

>A CBS poll of uncommitted voters found that 46% thought that Romney had done better, 22% thought Obama had done better, and 32% thought that it was a tie.

in comparison with the first debate with Obama and Romney, where Obama did disastrously

being this desperate

What's a babbie?

CNN didn't do a post-debate poll. If they had, we the people, would have been allowed to vote in it.
>ITT: op and CNN are faggots per usual

0.05 shekels have been deposited into your goypal account

>PPP

le oversampling memes

>>>/reddit/

Face it Cred Forums Jews, Niggers, SWJ's, and all other forms of Liberalism and Cuckery are here for now and forever more!

no authentic polls have come out

online polls are pretty much meaningless because of manipulation and the lack of random sampling

Dubs of truth. Who really thought we could predict kek? He might just make trump lose to cause chaos.

it's cool to see an Aussie that can speak english these days... i thought everyone down under spoke 'Farsi'

>every single pol aside from CNN has Trump winning
>B-but muh CNN

That picture just proves how desperate trump supporters are.

Keep posting these polls so that trump won't prepare again for the next debate.

You are scared.

You are losing.

Trump is not a Bernie Sanders cuck.

Stay scared.

Pulls out the only poll that claims Trump didn't win. Meanwhile TIME's and Forbes' polls among many others say TRUMP WON THE FIRST DEBATE.

Fuck off shitposting emu-cuck.

>but muh one-click Cred Forums polls

>CNN
I'm shocked that CNN would find in favor for Hillary.

>62% of those viewers thought Clinton did better, while 27% thought Trump did better.

This is an outrage! I demand an investigation!
Get those brokers back in here! Turn those machines back on!

>Where were you when Trump lost the election?

>november.

>soon.

Proofs pls

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

Buddy pal guy of mine, no way in hell TIME's poll is accurate. They even openly state that an online poll that's subject to whoever the hell wants to vote in it is not going to paint an accurate picture of who the people at large believe won the debate.

(((CNN)))
youtu.be/O1xivG8LuiI

Trump could stop short of saying NIGGER on live television and still not lose a single supporter. Do you really think these debates are going to sway voters from either side over to the opposite side?

(((Clinton News Network)))

too right. I would glass OP if i could, the liberal fuck. Go suck a wogs dick

Remember 4 yrs ago when all the Romneytards were shocked when they got buttblasted just like the (actual - not internet) polls said they would?

They'll never learn.

This makes no sense.

Every online poll has Trump winning.

CNN is rigged for Hillary.

Dumb fucks don't understand what a strategic loss is. Trump is literally playing checkers while you're playing chess.

No recovery

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

He had on a blue tie. She had on a red suit. Interesting.

Just an anecdote, but
My completely Obama voted family is all trump train now. They were just pissed at the debate. We had one Mexican aunt in law (no children from her though of corse, uncle married her after having 3 white children) who was yelling about trump and all of my family just laughing.

We are in the gay area of commiefornia.

>Easily manipulated online polls are proof the raving manbaby lunatic "won" the debate guys I swear

You fuckers look weak as shit when you pull this kind of thing. You can't handle anything that even suggests your little echo chamber might be starting to crack.

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

>521 viewers polled
>D+10 R-2
>Right after the end

IT'S OFFICIAL! Hillary wins!

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks youre great isnt he great really the donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

It does actually. Look how much obama dropped in the polls after the first debate. He went from being ahead by a comfortable 4 point lead to being tied.

Seriously, what have we ever done to you?

>A CNN poll

Weak bait, you're a disgrace to that flag...

It was 3 am here when the debate began. When I woke up all the media here said that Hillary "won". I don't trust these fuckers, has anyone made a recap footage of the debate to judge myself?