"I Don't pay taxes"

How can you support a man that gloats about not paying taxes? HAhahahaha

>Pretends to stick up for the average working class family
>Mocks them by saying he doesn't pay a penny of tax

And you still support this gibbering, flabby asshole?

Absolutely hilarious. Next time you pay a huge cut of your income on tax remember: Trump doesn't pay a penny and thinks its sad that you do!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2016/9/26/1574749/-Trump-denies-saying-not-paying-taxes-makes-me-smart-an-hour-after-he-said-it
youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-wants-higher-estate-taxes-but-not-on-her-family/
irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1099k.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck would anyone pay taxes if they could avoid it?

>implying Hillary actually pays taxes as well
>implying tax dollars would be used on something useful

Why the FUCK would ANY presidential candidate gloat about his tax-free existence?

He has literally marked himself as an elitist self-righteous piece of shit.

Remember Cred Forums: Whilst you and your families money gets spent as taxes to support your emergency services and civil structure, Trump is flying around on his jet laughing his chins off at you.

Sad, I feel sorry for you - if anyone did that here they would be exiled.

how can you fault a man for legally not paying taxes if the laws allow it, while at the same time, running a paytoplay scam under bogus charity, breaking laws against classified email/docs on unsecured servers, then lying about them being accidentally deleted?

My dad said he would release his tax returns tomorrow to BTFO trump.

>H-h-Hillary doesn't likely um pay taxes!!1!

Even if she doesn't, she had the tact and acumen to NOT mock the entire country's working base in a NATIONAL DEBATE

>b-b-but tax doesn't get spent on anything u-u-useful anyway!!1

Are you twelve?

Civic duty springs immediately to mind.

Trump hasn't been responsible for the death of one innocent American to date.

Trump hasn't put our national security at risk.

But yeah he legally hasn't paid taxes, you changed my mind. Kys CTR shill

Churches are tax exempt

Are they bad people too?

You're forgetting something:

He wants to fix the tax code so you can't legally get out of paying taxes.

Why wouldn't you support him?

>he thinks American tax dollars are spent efficiently

>Hillary was senator for 6 years. Had opportunity to reform tax laws.
>Trump used loopholes allowed by Hillary to not pay tax.

Who's to blame here?

Yup, because our tax laws are fucking retarded. If there's a loophole I don't begrudge ANYONE taking advantage of it to give those cocksuckers less. Anyone who just willingly hands their money over to pay some government stooges salary when they don't have to is a fuckin moron.

lol, please. Don't be a fuckin idiot. My 'civic duty' is fulfilled by all the other taxes I pay like sales, property, gas tax, etc. The government just taking a chunk off the top because I can't resist them isn't civic duty, it's theft.

itt: HRC shills BTFO

You're not getting it. He pretends to be 'standing up for the average American' whilst OPENLY gloating about how he doesn't have to carry the burden that every other citizen has to.

Yes, yes they are.

YOU won't be able to legally get out of paying taxes - he will find a way and he will laugh his head off at you.

Remember: IF you're still paying taxes you're not intelligent.

It is what he implied.

>It is what he implied.
no, it's what YOU implied

>oh no Trump wasn't fully expropriated by an institution that cannot allocate resources efficiently

>ITT, people who don't understand how taxes work

You can be making a ton of money in cash flow but still showing net losses for tax purposes. It's called depreciation and net operating loss carryforwards. I like how Trump actually addressed the misinformation that you can tell about a person's debts from their tax returns, you can't. The tax return issue is pandering to the financially and illiterate unwashed masses.

t. an accountant

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

He pays tax just puts his tax into specific funds. Actually an extremely smart thing to do.

He doesn't pay NATIONAL tax, which means he doesn't want to throw all his tax into the fed because they're fucking terrible at their jobs. Hence which is why he talked shit about the fed.

FOR
>DA
̶S̶U̶C̶K̶E̶R̶S̶
PEOPLE

Financially and legally illiterate*

.I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

>yes

WRONG

churches are one of the only places the poor and homeless can eat shower and be clothed

#FACTS

Perhaps if Hillary didnt come off as such an unlikable FAKE cunt...then i would consider her point of view.

I dont like her fake smile. It irritates me.

Anyone above poverty level who isn't a retard pays a good accountant to figure out how to pay as little tax as possible.

>If I just repeat the first letter a bunch and put some ones between the "!" I'll totally look right
Blimey Nigel that's a grand ole way to figure yourself a newfag.
>Doesn't matter if a person in power doesn't pay their taxes
And that's why your country is facing its massive problem with the complete lack of dentistries
>are you 12?
No but I do live in this country and I do like to have an idea what my government is planning to do with my money. Thankfully Mohammed already impregnated your sister so you'll have an idea where the money you just worked on is gonna go.

this is the kind of shit, morons resort to when they FUCKED UP WITH THEIR SHILLING!

Keep sucking that dick, faggot!

i am so glad Trump doesn't pay taxes. I hope he gives ZERO. I actually hope he's stealing tax revenue right from the treasury. He will spend it better than they will. EVERY SINGLE TIME. YOU FUCKING SHILL. B. T. F. O. cry harder.

>oh just let me not take advantage of these loopholes, made by niggerbama, and bush and pay a few hundred million in taxes
said no business or corporation ever

Again, some comments in this thread is evidence of a very sophisticated level of mass brainwashing happening in society. The fact that someone would defend a man (who is of the upper class and is the true enemy) against their own self interest is bizarre.

"Well user, you didn't pay any income taxes here, and here too"
>Smart

"B-but user this is for the government. You have to pay income tax"
>You would have squandered that too

This exchange made the roasties wet OP. You aren't my dad. Fite me irl.

or being catty shitwads trying to vilify a man who has enough sense to avoid paying taxes, like every other corporation that does business in America

And it's not sophisticated, you're just too fucking stupid.

I take all my tax deductions. Only a fool would give away money they don't have too.

Any intelligent person wants to minimize their overall tax burden. That's why people adjust their withholding to match their tax bracket as closely as possible. That's why people make tax-deductible donations and shit. Etc etc etc.

>implying hillary is better

KYS

The amount of butthurt in this post aaahaha

Clinton's "charity" doesn't pay taxes either.

Trump employs and houses THOUSANDS of people. The service he provides is clear to anyone.

Who's worse; the guy who doesn't pay their taxes or the people who let them get away with it?

What Trump may or may not have done while he was a private citizen before his political career isn't really any of your fucking business, bong.

Except all the goy are not assleep. Your arrogance is proof that you are wrong.

Hillary couldn't act respectful or with humility if she tried. She can't help but smile like a clown.

Why would anyone with half a brain pay taxes that they can get away with not paying? The only way to starve the establishment is by cutting off their money supply

He doesn't paying taxes because he (his family) and his buddies CREATED the system. Taxation is the means to which the ruling class use to prevent hyperinflation. When they create money (which they are doing hands over fist) they STEAL your hard earned cash to keep the system they benefit from stable. Your just a brainwashed dumbness.

Hillary is a piece of shit just like Trump, the 1% and the 99% wh EAT tier shit and thinks it tastes like chocolate. Most of humanity needs to be exterminated and we need to start from scratch.

>against their own self interest

Right, because eating sweets instead of eating things that actually take a while to give you energy and dont taste as great is "against my own self interest" because it doesnt have as much immediate benefits as eating healthy, (high energy, good taste) even though it will kill me in the long run

If i vote for anything other than what would immediately benefit me its "against my own self interest"... even though im just looking longer into the future and voting more for an ideology that will help me in the long run rather than any immediate satisfaction

How the fuck can you be so dense

How the fuck can you think its a criticism for me to not be like a child and whine for free shit, and have any greater ideal than that

You people are like children, seriously, how do people still believe this past age 15, like i cant even believe i once thought that shit even though i was underage

edgy

>thinking his vote means jack shit

Gotcha. You are already dumb. KYS.

Who created the system?
Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?
Do you even understand the context of the diatribe of responses?

You've already crashed and burned. Just down your pills and drink that vodka,

Village idiots, I swear.

Checked and /thread

the current system ALLOWS him to not pay taxes, something he is trying to fucking change. Use your god damn brain. He'd be an idiot to not take advantage of every legal opportunity, no?

Notice that he hasn't responded to any of my points. Just attack attack attack. Just like a fucking trained dog. Again, the 99% is just as vile and worthless as the 1%.

lol talk about brainwashing

>implying STILL

Look kid, i know you hate the 1%, even i do too, but the fact of the matter is, the inner 1% is desperately trying to end trump, that should tell you more than enough about what would be most beneficial, even if it's only 4 8 years

>>Mocks them by saying he doesn't pay a penny of tax
You felt mocked?
lol

What's wrong with not paying taxes? The only taxes I've ever paid in my life is the GST on little shit like clothing and food. Everything else you can either get deducted or simply work around.

>It's called depreciation and net operating loss carryforwards

Sounds like sleight of hand to me.

That's not the bad shit. What he said that pissed me off was that he admitted to refusing to pay for contracted work.

>reaction image

Because taxation is theft

>How can you support a man that...

Glorious Leader is above criticism.

You could literally bring me real, solid, irrefutable proof of his duplicitous hypocrisy, and it still would not matter.

Glorious Leader is above criticism, because he is Glorious Leader.

>even i do too

Bullshit. If you hated the 1% you'd hate Trump. Maybe on day you will snap out of it, but I doubt it.

i never said that, i was using voting as an example but

>voting doesnt matter

>arguing on the internet does

sad!

Guys

Here's the biggest thing here

He was honest.

He didn't fucking lie.

He could have just made some shit up and be the guy the media has said he is.

But he didn't

He fucking told the truth.

>Civic duty
>Government ass rapes your income after dozens of other taxes
This really isn't a place for Reds

Why would I pay taxes when I don't trust the government, don't want my money going to crooked politicans, don't want it going to illegals and refugees, and go into the military complex that is about to take us to WWIII?

He said he doesn't pay income taxes, not taxes in general. There is nothing wrong with avoiding income taxes if possible. It is literally legalized government theft that targets those who actually work for a living. Why support a broken system when you don't have to?

I it was illegal he would be i jail.

It is not.

Do you volunteer to pay tax you don;;t have to?

Fucking bullshit.

Sage

since when is Hilary such a semen demon?

btw double dubs, truth recognized

I dont hate trump because he's selling out the elitists and made it clear he planned to do so since the primary debates...and he has delivered. Hating someone irrationally is a fools errand

>tax avoidance, not evasion
It's encouraged by the IRS to not pay taxes you can avoid, because you would just claim them in a refund anyway.

It's because you argue like a child and went off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the state of current affairs.

>current state of affairs
Just give it up. You're too much of an imbecile to understand why people do NOT fault Trump for LAWFULLY NOT PAYING TAXES, when every other business also does the same thing and every one of us would ALSO do the same if given the chance.

Tax laws that have been altered. changed and addend-ed every presidency -- but go ahead and tell us how Trump and his friends "created the system"

Arguing with you is like having a discussion with a potato. Go eat paint chips.

Well, he's hired a lot of people who do pay taxes. And he wouldn't be able to do that if he paid taxes.

Fuck taxes.
I wouldn't either if I were him

BINGO. Taxes are not used to pay for public works. Why the fuck would the government need money from you when they can create it/counterfeit it themselves. Taxes are used to control inflation. The rich dont pay taxes because the government doesn't steal from the rich they steal from your stupid ass.

You didn't answer the question. Taxation is inherently unjust and I'm not a government dick sucker so why would I care?

Pretty much that. If Trump was doing the tiniest thing illegally he would be caught and worked over, and since he hasn't even with all the audits, he must be doing it right.

And I don't even know if Trump even has an actual income, his money is probably all capitol gains.

Aaand now he denies saying it.
For fucks sake man, have a spine.

dailykos.com/stories/2016/9/26/1574749/-Trump-denies-saying-not-paying-taxes-makes-me-smart-an-hour-after-he-said-it

i dont think anyone should pay taxes

>Trump and his friends "created the system"

They did you fucking idiot. They created the system to benefit themselves not you.

> trump doesnt pay taxes
IF he failed to pay a tax obligation that is a serious issue, but that wasnt hilldawg's assertion.
hildawg IMPLIED that IF trump didnt pay any taxes (unlikely in the extreme) that it must be due to some shenanigans, yet the IRS has been auditing him like clockwork for decades and has found NOTHING

IF (unlikely as it is...) trump actually has structured his finances in such a way as to result in zero tax liability, then good for him.
following the law is NOT a crime
if trump can becoem that wealthy without any tax liability then the problem is with the tax laws, NOT the person following those laws.

establishment pols like hilldawg bear the blame for shitty tax laws, not an outisder who has never held political office.

if hilldebeast wants the donald to pay taxes then pe3rhaps bubba should have made tax reform a priority, instead of spending his entire two terms trying to get under the plus sized skirts of fat chicks.

In order for that to happen they would have to smash all the printing presses.

He is running under the strategy of "holding the line." This is the point in his campaign where he has decided to simply play it cool.

No more controversies.

No more surprises.

No more games.

He is just going to ride out his momentum, but in a different way than Clinton did throughout this month. Instead of withdrawing and hiding away, he will present himself to the public and the news. All he has to do is play it cool, play down past controversies, and keep poking at Clinton.

Clinton had her chances over this campaign to seize the day with pointed attacks. Fuck, she even could have attempted to appeal to the working underclass of America by trying to build upon the supposed Democratic compassion for the working man, which are the people the Democrats were supposed to be FOR (allegedly).

All Hillary did was present herself as a fucking Trigglypuff this entire election cycle:

>Racist! Sexist! Ableist! Ageist! Homophobic! Islamophobic! Transphobic! Xenophobic!

That shit only works on liberal arts students. Not a guy or his wife who have seen their wages stagnate, their costs of living relentlessly climb, their debts increase, and who are on the brink of losing their jobs either due to corporate outsourcing or H1B immigration.

Hillary's failure to connect with the traditional Democrat base was apparent in the coal scandal:

>"I am going to shut down the coal industry and cause them to fire all their workers!"

>Hillary goes to a coal town and is confronted by a coal worker whose job she promise to take.

>"You misunderstood me! I never said that!"

Give me a fucking break. She is a fucking clown.

not like we need them anymore

Fuck, I forgot that 80% of money is digital.

Because its not fucking legal, hes just using legal loopholes to avoid IRS sanction. Hes being audited you stupid fucking leaf. If he doesn't eventually release his returns he'll be arrested for tax evasion ala Al Capone.

It's because you're an idiot

>American guy, knowing his shit

preach.

The people aren't feelin the Hill Pill, you can smell it in the air

Trump talked a lot of policy at the beginning too

>cartoons

>Next time you pay a huge cut of your income on tax remember: You are a financially inept wagecuck.

>his bid for presidency is all a plan to draft an executive order to get him out of his life ruining tax problems and he accidentally saves america along the way

>goes immediately into attack mode

There he goes again. Good dog.

>not fucking legal
>using legal loopholes

>If he doesn't eventually release his returns he'll be arrested for tax evasion ala Al Capone

It's no wonder people like this vote for HRC

Trump would pay if the useless cunts used his money wisely, most people in a position like Trump minimise their taxes as standard procedure, he's actually generous if you ask me.

>bu-bu-bu teh evil Hillary

You are caught up in politics just like poor people in the third world. Again, swallow some cyanide m8.

Trump supporters absolutely REKT.

Try supporting this then.

He looks out for himself and uses tax loopholes to his advantage, as any sensible person would. I personally don't want to pay any more taxes than I have to, that's the whole reason I'm voting Republican in the first place.

>you and your families money gets spent as taxes to support your emergency services and civil structure

Federal income tax revenue doesn't pay for emergency services dipshit, that's handled at the city level. Federal income tax mostly goes to finance the bloated incoherent bureaucracy the Democrats have turned the Federal government into. I for one am in favor of downsizing or outright dismantling the majority of useless social programs the Federal government currently provides, and slashing taxes down as low as possible.

I don't give a shit if Donald Trump cheats on his taxes, and I can't imagine that many people really do, other than libshits who aren't going to vote for him anyway.

>If he doesn't eventually release his returns he'll be arrested
lol teenagers

>Trump supporters absolutely REKT.

Glorious Leader is above criticism.

You are permitted only to say positive things about him. Negative claims and assertions will be summarily dismissed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yes, it isnt career politicians like shilldawg, its made by businessmen

>Federal income tax revenue doesn't pay for emergency services dipshit, that's handled at the city level. Federal income tax mostly goes to finance the bloated incoherent bureaucracy the Democrats have turned the Federal government into. I for one am in favor of downsizing or outright dismantling the majority of useless social programs the Federal government currently provides, and slashing taxes down as low as possible.

You would fucking love this book, if you have never read it.

It is full of the works of people (like Patrick Henry) who fought against creating a strong federal government during the periods surrounding the Constitutional Convention.

>doesn't pay income taxes

Good. I wouldn't either if I could get way with it legally.

lol trump defense force.

I pay the IRS 30k every year and don't get shit out of it

That's a drop in the bucket to someone like him, but if I could pay nothing I would.

It's not that I see it as throwing money away, I see it as funding something that actively acts against my self interests in everything

If i ever make a good amount of money I will hire a lawyer to find every loop hole possible so I pay almost nothing in taxes. Fuck this country and how it spends white people's money by giving it to niggers and illegals. The only exception where I would pay every sent of taxes is when Don gets elected.

SHILL SHILL SHILL REEEEEE SHILL

Taxation is theft

Then why is his entire campaign based around his self-projected claims of personal success? I'm not making any implicit statement about his Actual business acumen, but Trump is known as a brand before the knowledge of the man, and the way he creates his own personal lore is complete market fluff, aka fantasy

Then its your job to change your local government representative to appeal as much to your self interests as possible, not abandoning your civic duties like an unamerican fuckwad.

If you think tax evasion or draft dodging is ANY kind of acceptable you're an unamerican pussy and probably voting for trump.

he admits to playing the game
he wants to change the game

i'll be the president if thats all it takes.

Lol fuck taxes

Taxation without represention

One small example being that 30,000,000,000 of American taxpayer money going to Israel :)

Hillary is far more close to Trump than you will ever be. Wall St and Washington is highly linked, don't act as if they are separate and one side is innocent.

Goverment is for the elite by the elite.

I want to civil war you.

I want to civil war you so hard it'd be uncivil.

Minimizing taxes paid through legal means is not tax evasion. What you do is follow the law to the letter to pay as little as possible. Hell, even if there is a loophole in the law, taking advantage of that loophole is not illegal. All you've done there is follow the letter of the law, for which you cannot be charged.

Tax evasion is another animal entirely. It is the the illegal nonpayment or underpayment of tax. Essentially, you knowingly VIOLATE THE LAW as opposed to obeying the strictest interpretations of the law for maximum personal benefit.

Fuck off Mohammed we are full go play CTR in another country

Lol hope you release your tax returns to the public. Wouldn't want to be charged with tax evasion

>How can you support a man that gloats about not paying taxes?
Oh damn you got me now! Time to switch sides.

Bernie supporter here. I fucking loathe hillary with every fiber of my being. Before i was voting for trump just because i'm anti-reptillian, but after the debate I am feeling better about it. Trump appeared really smart imo, and hillary appeared pretty much like every other politician from the past 50 years.

trump fucking rekt her on her track record imo

lol'd hard when hillary keeps trying to attack trump on "millions" when the clinton foundation has funneled BILLIONS.

Trying to seem less corrupt by making the other guy seem more corrupt probably not going to work out for her and it's fucking sad/hillarious to watch her try

>its not fucking legal, hes just using legal loopholes
>If he doesn't eventually release his returns he'll be arrested for tax evasion

Why do I have to exist in the same reality as stupid motherfuckers like this?

>cherrypicking
read the sticky.

yeah, he better keep those documents that he has already filed with the IRS a secret, wouldn't want the IRS to find out about them

are you for real? have you even filed taxes?

>mfw everyone saying "returns" like it's your filings

Do you not realize how many common people don't pay taxes?

>He wants to fix the tax code so you can't legally get out of paying taxes.
Too bad he didn't actually say that during the debate. He made a huge fucking blunder no matter his true intentions.

Hahaha, jokes aside I hope that guy dies in a senseless tragedy I get to watch on the news

you mean by being honest? yeah way to fuck himself over

I know it's a foreign concept sven, but here in the US if a contractor fucks up you can refuse to pay them and then they have to take you to court

Imagine not having to swallow yards of somali cock if you don't actually want to, it's similar to that.

It's stupid for a politician to tell an honest but damaging truth without explaining why. You and I understand what he was saying, but all the normalfag "independents" see him and just think he's literally Scrooge McDuck.

Indeed, this. The media was going to call this thing for Hillary one way or the other, nobody is really surprised by how this debate turned out. Trump didn't start shitting spaghetti on live TV and that's all that matters. Hillary gave the objectively better performance but it's just the same canned crap she always dispenses, and I honestly think most people just tune her out at this point whenever she talks. She's like Celine Dion; just because middle aged women like the sound of her voice doesn't mean anyone is paying attention to the actual words she's saying, or would find those words particularly inspiring if they did.

Hillary isn't going to "win" votes the way Obama did by giving a solid debate performance, no matter how hard she tries nobody except brain-dead feminists (who would vote Democrat regardless) are going to actually cheer for her. Her strategy at this point is not to try and win people over as to try to goad Trump into having a meltdown so that more moderate voters get scared and vote for her by default. In that task, she basically failed: she got him to say a couple of admittedly stupid things, but nothing that's particularly likely to shock anyone at this point.

Mostly she hammered him on his "birther" stance (which literally nobody cares about) and his tax returns. Other than that it was just the same old crap: blah blah blah racism blah blah experience blah blah blah let's tax the rich and keep doing the same shit we've been doing for the last 8 years that hasn't produced any serious results yet. We've still got 42 days and two more debates to get through, and Hillary has already played all the cards she has.

Over ten years.

The federal budget over that same time is probably going to be like upwards of $40 trillion...

We are going to build three new aircraft carriers in that same amount of time for over twice as much money.

I think elites like trump realize that if they allow others to be so recklessly corrupt, eventually it may greatly affect their own lives

Haven't read it, will definitely check it out.

>Hillary has already played all the cards she has.
>cards can't be replayed

I wish i didn't pay taxes

I don't wish I could destabilise the middle east and be partially responsible for creating ISIS

Alright let me correct myself for the record.

Trump is deliberatrely filing for tax reductions using loopholes that shouldn't exist, are unlawful, and are in constant flux due to corporate lobbying, deliberately taking advantage of the system to avoid filing payment of taxes he legally owes to the IRS.

Which, again, is illegal.

You can say I use wrong words but you know damn well what this piece of shit is doing and you unamerican fucks support it.

Wtf is wrong with her hands?
Is Hillary a goblin?

Trump is litterally the American version of Berlusconi

So...she's going to keep playing the same cards over and over, and continue to be dull and uninspiring? Pretty much my whole point.

OP is right the the current system does benefit the rich and that Trump is a filthy kike that will suck out people's money

BUT that system is there in place. It does benefit the country as a whole and the working class. Corporations aren't paying any taxes just to counter inflation that isn't a problem anyways? Doesn't matter. This money can be used to expand the businesses, generate more profits and open up more workplaces.

The system is a good one and it has been proven to work. Trump fighting against this system is retarded. Why would the rich pay taxes? The rich are the ones that know how to spend the money and not some random /r9k/ user that is going to go MDMA shopping later.

>using loopholes that shouldn't exist, are unlawful

>loophole only exists at all because it is written into the tax code therefore making it legal

This may come as a shock to you. are you ready? Your opinion on wither or not a particular law/tax code should or should not exist makes absolutely no difference on it's actual legality.

IF THE LOOPHOLE WASN'T THERE HE'D BE UNABLE TO EXERCISE IT

you cant just fucking make up tax loopholes you fucking dingus, if he's taking advantage of them then they are part of the code, making them 100% legal

you don't like the loopholes? ME NEITHER.

is he playing by the rules? ABSOLUTELY

Would I do the same thing if I were him and in that position? OF FUCKING COURSE

Oh but you wouldn't? What does that make you?

Look up the leadership in ISIL. Many are the same people who were the leadership of AQ, who were the same leadership of the anti-Communist forces in the 1980s.

Democrats didn't create that shit. Ronald "Republican Wet Dream" Reagan created it.

And then Bush Senior made an enemy of them in 1991.

Literally the only thing Democrats have had a hand in was the turncoats who voted in favor of Iraq in 2003 which only exacerbated an already shit situation.

>Country founded on not paying taxes
>Doesn't pay taxes
Literally Making America Great Again.

yep i mean just look at this fool

"i dont like what he's doing so it's illegal"

holy SHIT. way to fucking cement i'm on the right team, if that's whose for hillary

>paying taxes
Look at this faggot.

>Trump is litterally the American version of Berlusconi

American here,
I think you mean Berlusconi is the (wherever he is from) version of Trump.

You seem scared muhammad.

Its literally illegal to file for tax breaks on real estate using loopholes in legislation caused by the waning legality of lobbists voting for the tax schema that benefit the wealthy. Its literally unconstitutional, and therefor, unlawful. Hense why the loopholes need to be stopped.

>Is he playing by the rules
NOT IF HES USING LOOPHOLES YOU FUCKING MORON.

I'm gonna pull a trump on you shitheads and say "look it up."

This user strongly prefers the company of the opposite sex.

>I lie on my taxes every year

nigga tax is theft, I applaud trump. All the tax money goes to niggers and Hillary anyways, gtfo lol

do you really think that a businessman, with a multi-billion dollar business is doing his taxes in quicken, or do you think he has a team of lawyers and accountants doing his taxes?

Isn't one of Trumps major platforms Tax reform? Him actually having knowledge of the US tax code is a good thing.

By the way I'm voting for gary because hes not a draft dodging pussy or a corrupt lying sack of shit.

This election is a joke and so is this shitholes worship of this unamerican clown. If he wins I hope he succeeds in fucking up the middle class like his stupid ass hair brained ideas.

>Because its not fucking legal, hes just using legal loopholes
OK
>using loopholes that shouldn't exist, are unlawful
One thing is that these loopholes shouldn't exist, and another that they're unlawful.

>being retarded enough to think Trump has ever done his own taxes a single time in his whole life

>Im just gonna use this quick loophole to prevent me from having to pay the taxes I would LEGALLY be required to by falsifying records and qualities of my real estate to qualify for tax breaks that are purposefully loosely worded and established so that I can get out of paying money I should LEGALLY have to pay.

>BUT ITS NOT ILELGAL.
>NUH UH THERS NO REAL LEGISLATION THAT ENFORCES AGAINST MY LIES SO IT SO ITS NOT ILLEGAL. NEH NEH

I wouldn't see that he needs to imply that

It's the fucking truth.

Taxes in the U.K. May get you health care and guaranteed holiday and all the other shit the common wealth throws at you, but they get you fuck all here.

So why don't you fuck off and jog on back to Wheelsbarrow or where ever the fuck you're from you dumb cunt

>Him actually having a team of tax lawyers who know the tax code is a good thing.
Kind of like how he president has lawyers, CPAs, actuaries, etc. in the IRS?

>NOT IF HES USING LOOPHOLES YOU FUCKING MORON.

How the fuck do you think taxes work? Have you literally EVER filed your own taxes? The IRS has a form for everything. you cant just make up your own forms. If there's not a space for the deduction on the form, you dont just get to write it in. "loopholes" exist because they were PUT there by congress. They put them there because they are also fucking corrupt greedy shitbags

You seem to think a tax "loophole" is someone cheating on their taxes. That's exactly what the term is meant to make you feel like too. But they are just fucking deductions. The interest I pay on my mortgage is deductable. As soon as I bought a house and started making mortgage payments, my tax return doubled. "Homeowner Loophole"

>legality of lobbists voting for the tax schema
>Its literally unconstitutional, and therefor, unlawful
fucking lol @ lobbyists "voting", you dont even know how our own government functions, finish highschool ffs.

filed my own taxes for the past 15 years, itemized deductions the past 7. Go get a job

Fucking /thread. Thank you canada

>americans play world police
>we dont like to pay taxes

which corporate amry you want to join Hilly Billy?

You have no fucking clue how trump would have to file his taxes or even what taxes hes fucking filing.

The fact that you still think this is about income tax is your downfall. Quit being fucking retarded.

>Trump stands for the average American but doesn't pay taxes like the average American
>implying the average American wants to pay taxes
>implying the way our tax dollars are spent is popular amongst the majority of average Americans
>implying the majority of Americans even know what their tax dollars are spent on
>...BUT IT'S TOTALLY IRONIC BREH XD

18+

I'd ask you the same question.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-wants-higher-estate-taxes-but-not-on-her-family/
Supremely the Clintons hide all their money to avoid taxes.
Wow.
So surprising.

Move to Canada, dumb ass

Trumps shady bullshit isn't about income tax, is about evading taxes that he should have to pay on various aspescts of his buisness ventures and real eastate claims/holds by slightly fibbing to fit the bill for the tax breaks hes not legally qualified for due to his tax bracket and other legal issues caused by lobbying.

Fuck trumps income tax.

>way our tax dollars are spent is popular amongst the majority

Obviously it is. Look at how many people are elected to office on a platform of cut military spending, cut social security, cut medicare, cut medicaid, etc.

Oh yeah, 0. Not a single candidate with any support in favor of any of that.

People are all for cutting "welfare," (poor people hand outs) ignoring that it is literally like $340 billion total (all traditional "welfare", SNAP, and subsidized housing). AKA sub 9% of the budget.

If he wanted to close tax loopholes it sure would come across more sincere if he didn't then use said loopholes.

What is a leppo? I never got an answer to that.

you dont even have to go to college to be a CPA dude. it honestly is not that complicated. If you ever try to start a any kind of business you will learn a lot of it, you cant start a business if you dont know what kind of tax entities exist..

Obviously no i have no idea which forms his guys are filing, but the IRS only has so many and you cant fucking make up your own? Wtf do you just write "no tax lol" with crayon on a peice of construction paper and mail it in and they go "FUCK we didnt think to ban crayon, guess he gets off with no taxes goddamn"

THERE IS A FORM FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING
irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1099k.pdf
there are just people really smart at taxes and he employs them, get over it

1: if he is using legal loopholes he is NOT committing a crime
2: he is not required to release his tax returns to ANYBODY under ANY law.
3: maybe you werent listening when hilldawg could only make plaintive squawks about " a tradition dating all the way back to 1973"
4: 1973. wow. that far back? i guess the founding fathers wanted it that way, which is why releasing your tax returns and other financial documents to the press and the opposition is one of the requirements of presidential candidates found in the constitution...
5: "ala al capone" could you be any more of a shit-sucking faglord? capone was busted for not declaring his income off hookers, bootlegging, extortion and racketeering, not for failure to file his personal financial statements with the press during his bid for the presidency.

you really are so very stupid.
you probably think i should feel bad for you and apologize for having "fully functional brain privilege", but i have nothing but contempt for you, and i pray to kek that you suffer from erectile dysfunction so you cant breed.

i see what you did there.

>falsifying records and qualities of my real estate

that is not a loophole. that is cheating. cheating IS illegal. Hillary did not accuse him of cheating, but she made it sound that way.

do you understand the difference? clearly not.

loopholes are VALID DEDUCTIONS that many people might disagree with the existence of, in which case you should be pissed at your congressman

IRS also doesn't tend to audit you year in and year out if you're doing your taxes correctly.

"No taxation without REPRESENTATION."

It wasn't about not paying taxes, it was about having a say in what those taxes should be.

You can't rig polls, and then use polls as evidence to support your claims.

If you actually had fully functional brain privilege you would have fact checked yourself and read further down the thread. Would probably be using proper grammar and punctuation too, you fucking dipshit.

>There are people that deliberately tell small, unconfirmable white lies on tax forms by checking the right boxes to get them tax breaks but thats okay because they cant be prosecuted for it.

>Its just smart people with taxes man get over it. Not like its illegal or anything.

Yeah, he stumped himself there.

If Trump was making VALID DEDUCTIONS he wouldn't be fucking audited by the god damn IRS every year now would he?

>leaf btfos yank about his own politics

>hillary loving yank gets upset and tells leaf to kill himself

clearly upset famalam kek hahaha

>I Don't pay taxes
Never said that, and when he was talking about using the laws, he was talking Chapter 11 bankruptcy, but of course this is what they're trying to spin by linking two completely out of context things.

>Trump talks about taxes a minute ago
>starts talking about his "6" (it's 4) reorganization bankruptcies
>"I used the laws"
>TRUMP DOESN'T PAY TAXES

But keep trying, this really is a weak attack on Trump.

You totally can get out of taxes by donating to shit that matters, like Trump does. It's the only way you have as an American to not fund the murder of children, the feeding of Googles, and the subsidized indoctrination of our youth to perpetuate those policies.

Because screwing over government instances should be a national passtime everywhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy

Wrong. British parliament eventually offered them representation but the colonies declined.

They just wanted the "salutary neglect" they had before the French and Indian War. Google it, you uneducated google.

>All my tax dollars are used for is feeding niggers (I fucking hate niggers) and both simultaneously murdering our youth and indoctrinating them.

I'm getting closer and closer to voting hillary over gary just to spite you stupid shitheads.

I've been audited. On a 1040A return. 2 pages per year going back 5 years. Took them 6 months.

They found no irregularities, it was just random.

Same way how our whole current check system was created by a convicted con man because he knew how it worked.

You won't be missed among us that actually donate to reputable charities, Person Who Is Already Voting Clinton But Trying To Make Us Feel Guilty.

> the seriousness of the charge is super important!!! the lack of an indictment is irrelevant!
funny how you have no interest in hilldawg's numerous and flagrant FELONY violations of US laws while secretary of state....

> you dont get audited year in and year out if you are doing your taxes correctly
you do if the IRS wants a piece of your ass for political reasons.

> imma say "fact check" as if that somehow proves youre lying, just like hilldawg does!!
so, instead of saying "fact check" and pretending that means a squirt of warm piss, why not explain to me exactly what crimes trump is hiding from all these endless audits, then explain why he hasnt been charged with tax fraud, tax evasion or other crimes

ohh what's that? you cant "fact check" up some "fact checking" to "fact check" your "fact checking" insistence on "fact check"?

meaningless buzz words dont support your claims, they simply reveal your stupidity and jingoism.

> muh grammar nazi bullshit!!
fuck a thousand sand nigger dicks
i dont feel the need to use punctuation, and your own grammar is sub-par as well.
you should be ashamed of yourself for starting a sentence with "would", the very sentence that criticizes my grammar as well.

such faggotry is unconscionable.

Im not here to be missed. I'm here to tell you that you're a pussy ass faggot before I go for supporting a draft dodging tax evading pussy who has no real interest in benefiting america if it doesn't help line his pockets.

I SAID YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE
I SAID YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE

Okay buddy. Feel better?

> brits offered representation
a few seats in the house of commons, as powerless back-benchers, while the rest of the Nigels continued to impose more and more bullshit taxes on the colonies
that's not representation, thats a sinecure for a few sellouts.

america doesnt play that shit you dirty lime eater.
thats why we spanked your asses and sent you packing TWICE but still came in to save your asses from the krauts TWICE

Murica, Fuck Yeah!

Oh I dunno mister smart man I imagine someone who owns billions of dollars in assets might be hiding the fact that the information he files is falsified so that he can get the ridiculous tax breaks that prevent him from having to pay money he should legally be forced to pay.

The reason he hasn't been charged with tax fraud is because you can't prosecute someone for lying on their tax forms without evidence that you get from SUCCESSIVE AUDITS.

You do the rest of the math you complete fucking moron. I'm not gonna spoon feed your stupid lazy ass when you can't even type correctly. But don't worry those big words that you used improperly really made you sound nice and smart.

I really do. Thanks to the countless dipshits that keep feeding me (You)s, and the fact that your leaking has stopped in various other boards. And there's nothing you can do about it either. Sucks to be you.

I think taxes are wrong, I fully support him

wow you totally "corrected the record" like a champ!
you earned your $0.05 for that shitpost Moishe.

I wish I was getting paid for this. I do this for the satisfaction of butthurt Cred Forumsocks throwing their (You)s away.

But don't worry if it makes you feel better yeah, I'm getting paid to shill for a politician I'm not gonna vote for. Whatever helps you sleep.

Glad that you could get all that sperg out of your system. I wish you well, go with God.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

what about the expenses bullshit.
My MP has the biggest expense account of them all because shropshire is such a safe seat

He seems to be doing OK

> trumps billions can protect him from one of the most powerful agencies of the federal govt...
> an agency that eats up mafia capos, international narco-kingpins, billionaires and hollywood celebrities like a can of pringles
> totally makes sense.

youre delusional.

> you cant prosecute somebody for tax fraud unless you audit them continuously for 15 years without ever filing charges....

so delusional

> i'm not gonna spoon feed you...
because you cant even feed yourself.
how you manage to shitpost while wearing a straight jacket whacked out of your mind on lithium in a padded room is a mystery best left to the teams of shrinks who are currently trying to determine exactly how utterly insane you are, and why you havent been consumed by Yog Shothoth yet, because clearly, the stars are right and you have found the Silver Key that opens the gates of madness.

i suppose The Great Old Ones may yet have need of you before they return to our reality and consume all of our souls.

pic related.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

How can you support a corrupt warcriminal that gloats about bombing civilians, wants a full on ground war in Syria and has political enemies killed off.

It's honestly pretty amazing to me that they have cognitive dissonance powerful enough to deny this. If you have ever studied evolutionary psychology you know that one of the biggest driving social forces for humans is cheater detection. Humans have a highly evolved sense of individuals cheating the group because we survived by banding together, and leeches are not welcome.

Donald has openly admitted he is a leech on society, taking as much as he can while giving as little as he can back. It's sincerely baffling that anyone who believes in a modern peaceful society can support him.

>gets audited yearly
>doesn't get charged with a crime

sounds like the IRS is fine with his filings

stop pretending you're old enough to vote

> evolution has prepared us to detect and expel those who are a drain on our tiny bands of nomadic hunter gatherers
> still gets mad when a cop kills a nigger

cognitive dissonance is some really big words!

they're so precocious at this age.

underage B&

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

That's a pretty nice strawman you're knocking down but I never said that.

Not being charitable towards the government is a bad thing now?

He'd let everyone else keep their own money too, it's hardly hypocritical.

Fuck your Tea Tax Georgie!

Go eat some more babies you massive faggot

And yet somehow the unemployed and the criminal have not been systematically cleansed yet.

In fact, people are more fond of them than ever before in history. People who weren't hard workers used to get disowned by their friends and families, but nowadays it's acceptable.

It's money he made from his own businesses. That's not leeching, the benefit is the result of his actions. The government taking the benefit that he made into existence from him, on the other hand, is parasitical behavior.

nice strawman. really made me think

so, youre not a CTR shill desperately hoping that hilldawg ascends to the throne and can bring about the (((social justice))) she has declared is her intent?

i find that highly dubious.

You're conflating cheating with accepting help from society. People taking advantage of welfare programs/safetey nets is a tiny part of the national budget, but big players dodging taxes is a massive missed opportunity for society.

Trump dominated

His companies pay corporation tax. That's more than you or I will ever earn but I don't mind. Unlike some I am not bitter or demonizing.

Trump пpaклёнy яe.

Ён кaзaў пpa pэaльныя плaнaх i пaлiтыцы i Клiнтaн тoлькi штo кaзaлi пpa Tpaмпa.

Ён мeў яe нa кaнaтaх цэлыя чacы. Уcё, штo янa мaглa зpaбiць, гэтa нaпышлiвa хмыляццa, кaлi янa гyбляe. Гэтa былo нязpyчнa для яe i для Дэмaкpaтычнaй пapтыi.

Aмaль yce aпытaннi LOL aкpaмя (((CNN))) згoдны

Trump дaмiнaвaў

Ascend to the throne? Social justice? No, I just believe a Clinton presidency will be much less damaging to this country's future than a Trump presidency.

>"Or maybe he didn't pay his federal taxes"
Thats because I'm smart

>taking as much as he can while giving as little as he can back

I bet you accuse people who are good at FPS games of hacking

Taxation is theft

If you found a way to legally not pay taxes, would you keep paying them?

>KKKILLLARY KLANTON: "HE DOESNT PAY ANY INCOME TAXES!!!"

>TRUMP: "thats because im smart :3"

Massive missed opportunity for leeches, you mean?

There is no reason to accept that the government is giving your money to people who have never done anything good for you or society. A man who runs that many businesses already provides jobs and with those jobs the livelihood of many people.

Those who don't work deserve nothing. And if they do work, they have the right to keep it for themselves and their family.

Leeches, in any form, should not be allowed to benefit off of others. If they can convince others to do charity for them by displaying redeemable qualities, that's fine with me, but anything else is parasite behavior and intolerable.

Trump dominated.

Business man here. I reduce my taxes too and have accounts in different countries. When Trump said that they'd squander the money during the debate I said "right on!".

Pay as little tax as possible, otherwise it ends up in the pockets of middle men, economic refugees, rapefugees and "investment initiatives" like funding China's R&D projects.

If I were a burgerfag I'd still vote for Trump.

Why are there so many Shillaey cucks with my flag?

How about you piss off?

The tax thing was nothing compared to "That's called business."

At least Hillary also fucked up with her particularly amusing "women should be paid the same as a man even if they do a worse job."

this

BTFO

Trump dominated

she has the elements of a pretty face but they get mangled by her demonic eyebrows and weird dimples

she is a 5/10 at best in that photo.

paying taxes to a system that squanders is on worthless programs

i dont blame the man for uncucking himself