NEW ZEALAND NEWS MEDIA CUCKED

Holy shit. Are any of you Kiwifags seeing the news piece on the debates on Seven Sharp right now? This is the biggest Hillary shilling I've ever witnessed!

>Have a picture of Clinton and a baboon (Baboon there to represent Trump)
>Only play Clinton's zingers
>Only play Clinton's powerful sounding sentences
>Only play Trump's poor parts
>Bash Trump relentlessly while talking up Hillary
>Nu-male cuck doing the news piece declares Hillary the winner of the debate

I love our country and our people but sweet mother of god our journalism sucks dick

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=11472231
youtube.com/watch?v=NFR6QNjYzAg
youtube.com/watch?v=WXlWiSIHgbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Have a picture of Clinton and a baboon (Baboon there to represent Trump)

I wish NBC had thought of that and just broadcast it that way.

Yeah it really get the neurons firing. Fucking NZ media has gone full liberal cuck mode, feels bad man.

Pretty much used to every white country other than the US acting like we're medieval savages and I don't expect anything else.

Pretty much this, the cuck on the news tonight pretty much implied you guys are medieval savages, which did annoy me, because I like USA. He also went on to say that NZ would prefer Hillary as president, which is a flat out lie, our media bashes Trump 24/7 anyway. I seriously wanted to reach through the TV and strangle him. Our news media is cucked to fuck and does NOT represent what the average Kiwi thinks, ever.

>Consuming any of the garbage media in this country

How old are you?

Same with our radio stations and some of the biased TV news shows, like 'the project', over here.

Old enough to know you're a faggot

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>globalist, international media strongly supporting neo-liberal center-left
Since when is this anything new? America bashing is a pretty great pasttime though.

Go the fuck back to whatever fucking blue board you came from user. New arrivals must come to Cred Forums LEGALLY

This I don't get it when people whine about their countries media being "cucked". It's like this all over the western world.

The NZ media just shills whatever its paymasters tell them to. However the debate went, they were always going to say that Hillary won it. Even if she'd sharted and collapsed on stage they would have said she won it.

>(((Seven Sharp)))
TV3 News and ONE News is all pro-corporate horse shit. Don't indulge yourself in it for too long, it's insane. I fucking hate watching all of that bullshit.

>The Project
Anything on the 10 network is usually shit to begin with. Don't get me started on Studio 10.

Ya kn ow what's funny, the US media never covers debates or elections of foreign countries/ Why are foreigners so obsessed with us? They even broadcast our local news.

They've also recently attempted to invoke Trump in things that aren't even related to Trump just to make him look bad. Shitty """""objective journalism"""""" everywhere.

Because American comapanies control much of the media and what America does affects much of the world.

TRUMP, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, FOREIGN POLICY, REFUGEES, ECONOMY?
How can we talk of such things when homos can't be married yet

Well I can't speak for any other countries but over here its because we have no other real news to report on.

The average 6 o'clock news over here is lucky to give us maybe 5 minutes of actual news and then the rest is sports.

Everything the US does affects the rest of the world.
Nothing NZ does affects anywhere else.

Helps China expand

You should have seen Jack Tame's Hillary fainting coverage. He prefaced his segment with "it may have just been a stumble," claimed her health had under more scrutiny than any other candidate in recent history (it hadn't, McCain's health during 2008 was still showing higher than Hillary's on Google Trends at this point) and implied it was sexist to focus on Hillary's health because "Dubya choked on a peanut once."

>What is a superpower
Be proud, Burger. The third world shithole you and Schlomo live in is unironically the new Rome.

Yep. Saw the ONE news segment and cringed at the level of shilling. Legit annoys me at how cucked our media is, if you see the leftist garbage that nzherald posts.

REEEEE

To be fair we get plenty of coverage of other western nations, except canada.

America gets a little more coverage simply because how fucking long your election process takes, I mean how far out do you guys start campaigning? feels like 2 years.

>the project
i had no opinion on that show until i lived with this girl for a while and her borderline mentally retarded gay housemate fucking watched that shit every night and actually got his news from it. people let their fucking kids watch that shit.

it shouldn't be on the air, it's literally propaganda designed to brainwash people into voting left while keeping them stupid by distracting them with that style of "let's all laugh together at this person who is stupider than us" comedy that the left is so fucking fond of.

anyone who watches that trash already thinks trump is the next hitler.

>if you see the leftist garbage that nzherald posts.
Remember this?
nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=11472231
>Maybe some of the columns in today's paper will make you a little angry. Maybe you'll just harrumph and turn the page. Maybe you'll slam your teacup down and get up for a brisk walk around the couch. But, if your preferred method of releasing frustration is to take it out on us online, you better fill your boots.

>Online trolling is about to become illegal.

>For the benefit of the less-tech savvy folk, trolling is defined by the Urban Dictionary as "being a prick on the internet because you can".

>But good news. Parliament is days away from putting a ban on this online intimidation. So, to draw attention to the line and the sand and the drawing of said line in the sand, a few MPs this week read out to a camera some choice "mean tweets" they'd received.
When the day of the rope comes, Heather will be the first on my list. The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Kek.

(OP)
Doesn't NZ Media run at a loss? i remember reading about the NZ Herald having to cut staff because of budget cutbacks.
Then there is TVNZ which wouldn't exist without government handouts.

Then there's also TV3/Mediaworks going into recievership.

Because Trump is an imbecile and Clinton clearly won the debate.

Get triggered faggot. The MSN in nz is garbage tier and you're a cuck for watching it.

Lmfao, our news is tabloid-tieir

Exactly. They literally report about their own reporters and pass it off as news. I remember a survey done about trustworthiness of the NZ Media and it had a lower rating than car salesman.

>you're a cuck for watching it.
The non-political domestic coverage is mostly fine though.

Weren't our main media corporations bought out by American companies?

So basically they showed the whole thing?
Trump had no good points.
Gary Johnson 2016

Its because the typical "kiwi" is a complete stupid cunt. I have no problem saying New Zealanders are the least intelligent of all westernised countries.

Its no surprise the sheep is so symbolic here, everyone strives to be one. This country has no future, I suggest you become wolves and fuck everyone over for your own benefit.

>I'm a cuck for watching it
What is the TV playing in the background
What is hearing the TV host mention the debates then becoming interested in what they're going to say?

for 1 million American dollars you can buy your way in to the United States.

Our media is KEKED beyond belief, was really hoping it wasn't that bad, but it is. Pretty disappointed. We were a happy country , then we went global. ;_;

Or alternatively you can buy a shed in Auckland.

KEKED*

Jack Tame is such a fucking bedwetter.

kek desu senpai

Just look at the front page of Stuff at the moment.

What is a television remote? Turn it off you daft cunt.

stuff has always been left wing though the herald however before it was sold of to an american "Investment" fund was a decent centre right paper

What do you expect? Both our news stations are owned by the same American company run by a jew.

ausfag here we're just as cucked

poor kiwicucks

no "bigly"...??

the only person in the media who is pro trump is a single talkback radio presenter

i'm surprised Whaleoil doesn't get more rep on pol. Uncucked on pretty much every issue and they have a very large following

It sucks. The whole coverage sucks. Dunno what can be done about it.

Ugh. Whenever I have dinner at my parents they're always watching TV one. They think Seven Sharp is the shit because they're so nice and bubbly. I thought their fluff news pieces about lost ducks or kids raising money for their school fete were cringeworthy.

But seeing them do a pundit piece on a real news story, especially the US election is just rage inducing for me.

Thankfully I didn't see it tonight, it probably would've given me a stroke.

Please. I'm in no way sticking up for any of three TV stables but don't just make up shit.

TVNZ is owned by the NZ government.
Media works has recently been aquired by Oaktree Capital, based in Los Angeles.
SkyTV is NZ owned.

>Media works has recently been aquired by Oaktree Capital, based in Los Angeles.
Oaktree Capital is owned by a jew.

>John Key shill
>Uncucked
Go to bed Cameron, you putrid, obese sack of human waste.

Whaleoil tongues John Key's anus hard, while Key opens the gates wide for floods of chinks and pajeets.

Yep. Its owned by a consortium of guys who are high up on the kosher scale. Never implied it wasn't. But that's one network. I just feel us Cred Forumstards need to work in fact. We let ourselves down with bullshit statements like 'every single channel is owned by the jooos!!!1!1!'

And what do you expect. The TV3 has been on life support since it first started trading. From CanWest to Mediaworks its operated at major losses. Its a perfect target for corporate raiders.

>you dumb cunts actually still watch NZ tv

what the literal fuck are you doing?

desu after dirty politics he is anti key now

What do you expect from this country that is filled with numales and feminists?

not surprised, it is disappointing though

>tfw I made this picture

>Electric Jew playing in the background

Only because he was used.
Slimy ole cam got out skyped by Chong Khi

Leighton Smith?

Kiwi Uprising when?

>watching NZ tele

Lmao why nigga? Why the fuck?

People in this country are desperate to keep up with the rest of the world yet are just that little bit behind the curve. You can see it in the media, in the average person walking the street.

>Fuckedfax

Because this place is full of Winniecucks.

Exact same thing happened here as well, and has happened the entire election.

Out of curiosity where are the "heartland" areas in NZ and where are the liberal, leftist faggot areas in NZ?

Happens across the western world. Because media outlets are controlled by...

Anywhere outside of Auckland and Wellington.

So if i visit I should avoid those cities like the plague and i should be ok?

I wanna track down those insanely hot MFC camwhores from NZ and try to bang them :3

The latter is anywhere with a population of over 10,000.

SAY IT, GOY

I DARE YOU

Miss Alice lives in Auckland. She does drugs like a motherfucker. Dates This fucker and fancies herself a philosopher.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFR6QNjYzAg

:)

God, why do so many of our women sound like shrill harpies?

skypes

FUCKING UNREAL. that thing in the blue dress was a man? and were they all drunk?

that would be a great comedy skit.

lmao, i thought she dated an emo

are you the guy that claimed to know her? for some reason i thought she was from queenstown.

yeah i never understood for the love for winnie on here, sure nzfirst is alright on their own, but in an election they will almost always side with labour, which would be a death sentence to NZ

>Death sentence
Compared to the death sentence under a National led government.

Dunedin is the only city with over 100,000 people that isn't shit. Please come enrich.

>they will almost always side with labour, which would be a death sentence to NZ
>A party that wants to restrict foreign buyers/immigration just like NZ First is worse than a literal Jew whose whole platform is based around doing the opposite
ok

what do you think a labor led government would do? instead of being flooded with high iq low birth rate gooks we would be flooded with high birth rate low iq undesirables from all around the planet! don't forget it was labour that truly opened the doors to the coconuts...

Fuck off Max Key, you kike. Jew Key is busy turning this country into China/India
>b-buh muh lefty Labour!!!
The right-left dichotomy is gone. There's globalist and anti-globalist - get on board.

>Three National terms with escalating immigration
Yea your mate Chong Khi is doing a great job there.

>instead of being flooded with high iq low birth rate gooks we would be flooded with high birth rate low iq undesirables from all around the planet!
Except Jew Key gives you gooks, street shitters, coconuts and sandgoogle refugees, or in other words, low iq undesirables from around the planet.

there is no way Trump would win here

we just hate loud cunts

Dick Shit

Fucking Mediaworks pushed my favourite talkback host off the air so they could have this guy's shitty breakfast television show simulcast on radio. TV One and Sheila Dikshit was his peak, he is nothing to me now >:(

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

yes 250 sand coon refugee quota vs open season with low iq undesirables. The asian birthrate in nz is pretty much equal to ours, it is the browns and maoris that we need to worry about. voting in a government that would give us even more welfare would only encourage the apes to breed. You winnie labour cucks need to think things through before voting for winnie

nz are like hobbits and then aussies are gandalf or dwarves

either way you need to tell your reporters to lay off that dank pipe weed before you get hit with LMAO memes like the goblin people to the north of mirkwood.

Bless you Kiwibro. I wish there were more of you.

I'm from the part of the US where we still go to church, and we don't like loud jerks either. The thing about it is, I'll vote for the loud jerk who will keep out terrorism, gangs and drugs.

did trump have any zingers?

yeah

New Zealanders act extremely high and mighty towards Americans, the public is just as bad as media. We make fun of America because apparently they are barbaric for not spreading their arse cheeks for globalism like the good little cucks we are.
Go on normie book when a nz page shares some (((statistic))) about America. The comment section is 100% kiwis ranting about how superior we are to dumb Americans.

>implying it matters when no one in nz can vote

I'm waiting to see what Paul Henry has to say about it. He can be based at times.

He's literally a gyppo.

>he is nothing to me now >:(
but... he said this on his new breakfast show about a bad driver who happened to be asian...

"I knew she would be an asian lady!"
youtube.com/watch?v=WXlWiSIHgbw

I'm aware of that, I remember he talked about it once. His shitposting levels are his only redemption. I remember on his show he was telling a rep from a muslim group that he doesn't agree with them wanting to ban toys that dress terrorists like arabs.

Oh boy did he!
>Hillary: "He doesnt pay any income taxes"
>Trump: "Thats because im smart"
>Hillary: "I have alot of experience"
>Trump: "The problem is that its thewrong kind of experience"

He fucking clubbed that cunt like a baby seal

Hello CTR

??

>why not
>you've been a senetor for 30 years... why are you just thinking about these problems now?
>bill, your husband, signed NAFTA, the single worse trade deal..... etc

Great zinger this one.

Trump had plenty of zingers against Clinton.

>Destroyed her on her deletion of classified e-'mails, and she was forced to apologize like the piece of shit she is
>Destroyed her on race relations and brought up the disparaged black community, primarily Chicago which is fucking trash and Obama does nothing about even though it's his home town
>Smashed her on job creation and business
>Crushed her on why she's just now coming up with "solutions" instead of attempting to do so decades ago (hint: it's because she doesn't give a goddamn shit except for her and Bill's bank accounts as career politicians)
>Revealed to viewers that Hillary has absolutely no plan to deal with ISIS. She wants to increase refugee inflow by 550%, and with ISIS members already integrating themselves into the refugee pool to infiltrate, this is essentially a 550% increase of potential terrorists that will be let in. Another point that she does not care about American lives as long as she gets her Middle Eastern and Globalist donations to her slush fund known as the Clinton Foundation

Had this debate not been on democratic home turf known as the Cuck News Network, the moderator would have asked questions that would have slammed Hillary. Instead, they focus 80% of it on Trump in their usual attempt to set him up for failure.

Trump smashed the shit out of her on her own turf. America is fucking done with these career politician shills who have been in power for decades, and yet only cause destruction around the globe, and then come back and say it'll all be fixed. And Hillary wants to talk about racism? She and the mainstream media have been perpetuating a race war AND the war of blacks against officers. Crying out institutionalized and systemic racism does absolutely nothing but make minorities feel like there is a bogeyman that's always out to get them no matter what they do, so in turn thy become low-information voters for the side that advocates gibsmedats and virtue-signaling for them.