Trump gets destroyed by Clinton

> Trump gets destroyed by Clinton
> People point this out, out of fear and shock
> "CTR CTR CTR CTR CTR"

Is this the alt-right version of "CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O1xivG8LuiI
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/shill
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

"YOU"

hello parallel universe

trump was clearly a winner in this one

>he keeps spamming polls rigged by bots from Cred Forums

No, because CTR actually exists.

Big woof, so you guys, your proxies and your little friends rigged every poll you could find, what else is new? The alt-right and their racist, sneaky, disgusting little tactics never cease to amuse.....

SHALL

ive seen this post in multiple threads, wow, and you call hillary supporters shills.

>bragging about rigging e-polls.

.05 has been deposited into your account.

I actually feel really sad for the guy who is spamming the rigged poll results in every thread. I just can't even imagine what has to happen in your life where that would seem like a reasonable thing to do.

>Buh buh buh those millions of people who voted aren't real!!

Delicious salty tears.

Massive anal pain.

>Hillary supporters would never bot spam polls

>Is this the alt-right version of "CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE"?
Yes. And the alt-right is a male version of tumblr.

cool pic OP

>libshits fucking lose
>"WAAAH EVERY SINGLE POLL ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET IS RIGGED :((("
>"IT'S OK WHEN WE RIG THE POLLS BUT WHEN TRUMP DOES IT (without evidence) IT'S RACIST SEXIST XENOPHOBE BUZZWORD BUZZWORD OY VEEEEY"

Well, OP, since you clearly belong to the Hillary camp, what did she mean by this?
youtu.be/O1xivG8LuiI

>without evidence
>people on this board literally did it and the threads are still up

post link then

>bots

stop being a fucking google CTR

>internet polls are reliable

Yeah that's why Ron Paul got elected right?

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

Shoot yourself in the head as soon as you can.

>threads with links to polls
=/=
>clear evidence of proxies and bots.

Sure am glad you're here to correct the record

why? we both know I'm right, what would be the point?

>The alt-right and their racist, sneaky, disgusting little tactics never cease to amuse

I wish I to was paid to shitpost on the internet.

But no I do it for free.

OMG. Remember all the Romneytards who were all shocked when they got buttblasted on election night, even though the (actual - not bullshit interent) polls said they would?

Well, they're doing it again. They'll never learn.

Seriously, how do I get on the payroll?

>Is this the alt-right version of "CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE"?
yep, Cred Forums has basically become a safe-space for trumplettes where it's impossible to criticise him for anything

If you don't believe it's CTR by now and you browse here, you ARE CTR. 6 million dollars put into you SLAVES.

A CTR POSTER IS DUMPING THEIR MATERIALS TOMORROW GET READY FAGGOTS!

Your candidate will be SKINNED LIKE A RAT over the next weeks, you shill bitch... Your paychecks will be gone soon

CHI

i'm fucking loving this. eat my asshole trumpfags.

get used to saying madam president

CTR poster AMAs in Cred Forums right now exposing the Clan

ALSO SAGE THREAD

we will screw all you CTR shills and burn your hideouts. Your messages of hopelessness have no vector in this domain.

SAGE SAGE

Where's your evidence that they succeeded though? The idea that a few random weirdos on Cred Forums are able to manipulate so many polls so decisively on a topic of no less importance then who the next president will be is really quite an audacious claim, and yet you seem to be producing no real evidence for it. You really want us to believe that a few random 4channers are somehow able to completely overwhelm the input of a nation of 300 million while at the same time these major news organizations are completely incapable of detecting it?
It's not entirely outside of the realms of possibility but you sure have quite a story there m8, be nice if you had some actual evidence for it.

>trying to compare Trump to Romney
Are you actually retarded?

>Salty tears.
>Ad-hominem attacks.
Trump went high and HRC went low moments after she quoted FLOTUS. Moderately funny, your tears that is.

I think you're upset that CTR announced they'd be on the internet in force, and failed like HRC.

Having not watched the masdebate I know how it went, Hillary was hopeless, robotic. Trump lost the plot because he was baited by the (((moderator))).

No-one thought that mormon could win. I also think you're missing the fact that mormon has been actively working against Trump so why would there be an intersection of support?

You failed hard in your post like HRC did in the debate remembering what she said from moment to moment. I bet no-one buys that book even after the plug, you want in?

why are people obsessing over who """""won"""""
what will saying trump lost accomplish?

>Clinton rigs many actual pollsand trump goes down temporarily
>we point this out
>"hurr youre just saying we rigged the polls drumpf btfo you cant admit he lost"

>website polls viewed somethimes by millions of people show hillary losing one debate
>"hurr your board of about 2,000 people rigged those polls"

The goods thing is that now if CTR says we "cant handle the truth" because we think the polls could have been rigged we will remember this night and call you hypocrites.

But call him CTR and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>CTR
Wait a minute let me get this straight, it's the Clinton campaign who's on record for sinking millions of dollars into manipulating opinions online but it's the TRUMP supporters who are the ones allegedly rigging polls?

no one won or lost tonight, it was about even

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

yeah because posting links to publicly available open polls is rigging them

You really have run out of buzzwords and shit to say havent you.

When will you CTR fags just admit you signed up for easy money not because you actually believe in hillary.

Too bad you faggots fucked up Bernie though. He would have been an interesting and worthy opponent to trump.

Go back to /leftpol/ u lunatic

man, if I was a Bernie supporter, this pic would enrage me beyond belief. lol.

This has been a really tough night for you.

I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

>Romneytards
nobody liked romney except for a bunch of retarded fucking mormons

I dont even know how that cuck won the primaries
could any other candidate be so shitty that literal Klan members voted for a black man over him?

Nobody likes romney and nobody likes the mormons

Trump however is more well liked as much as they try to cover it up. Why else is everyone in full damage control over him?

Meh, I don't think it's fair to say Clinton destroyed Trump. I saw it as more of a draw, but that is undoubtedly better for C than T. He let her take him off topic too often, which is something he really needs to work on.

The Trump shills have had it their way here for quite a while. Now that their meme candidate is shitting the bed, some balance is slowly being restored to the board. This scares them, so they lash out the only way they know how. The irony is that they were the real shills the entire time.

At lest there is some logic behind "check your privelge"

So who was paying them? The Trump campaign?

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅15)̲̅$̲̅]
$15 just went to your account!
Well done Shill!
Post some more.

>he wants a Hillary presidency

Get used to saying "the former United States"

I didn't say "paid" shills. Besides, we all know Trump would just stiff anyone he agreed to pay after the job was done anyway.

I would have voted Bernie if I was American. Hilary is awful. Trump is worse.

What logic?

Also the logic behind "muh CTR" is quite simple; I'm not going to bother conversing with and trying to change the opinion of somebody who's paid to be here and doesn't necessarily believe any of the things they're saying. It's the same as accusing somebody of being a liar, basically. Pretty simple logic.

>online polls

>I didn't say "paid" shills
But that's the only kind of shills there are you fucking moron, if they're not getting paid they're not shills, that's the whole fucking point of the term! You're fucking retarded.

>p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-polls are only fair when Clinton wins them
>B-b-b-b-brexit won't win, all those online polls are a sham
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

The idea behind "check your privelege" is that some people have it better than others. Checking your privelege is just that : "wow, I'm lucky to be born rich/white..."

The definition of the word "shill" says otherwise.

Bernie's worse than Trump and Hillary combined. I will give him this though, he tells the truth. I mean, his ideas are completely batshit insane, but he honestly believes in them.

Your inability to understand board culture and how easy it is to recognize shills, is exactly why you people will lose.
But thank you for showing us how desperate you are. It's great encouragement. If Hillary actually had done well, you wouldn't have a reason to be "correcting the record", would you? :^)

bernie is a skype. they lack the ability to tell the truth unless its about money

>I mean, his ideas are completely batshit insane
Wanting to reduce poverty and improve quality of life is "insane" ?! You can't deny there is something very wrong with the way America treats its poorest. Why is there for welfare for companies than for people ?

And what's that got to do with the merit of somebodies argument?

But that's what the word shill means you fucking idiot, always has, always will. Here let me show you

>shill
>A person paid to endorse a product favourably, while pretending to be impartial.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/shill

What defines a shill if not the presence of payment then?

after this poor debate performance I think my vote for him is now just a lesser of two evils vote. I don't really have any enthusiasm for him anymore

Nothing, just saying that "privelege" is an established social theory, while "shills" are a big boogeyman of Cred Forums

Most political supporters do it for free

Oh, sorry. Clearly Wiktionary is a more credible source than dictionaries like Oxford, Cambridge, Merriam-Webster... Thanks for Trumping The Record.

Wiktionary is more comprehensive than other online dictionaries in my experience.

>"shills" are a big boogeyman of Cred Forums
They aren't though, they're a real thing that really exists out there, have you never heard of Correct the Record? Don't let the fact people run away with this idea and use it to dismiss their critics out of hand routinely lead you to think it isn't based on truth.

Alright then post their definitions, so far all I've got is Wiktionary vs some random bozo on Cred Forums (ie you). I'll give you bonus points if you can find a definition for shill that doesn't specifically mention payment before 2000 too! Shouldn't be hard if the terms always worked like that, right?

Also you didn't answer my question; what defines a shill if not payment?

Now I know you're trolling

The Israeli government also does it.

not really a lesser of two evils, he still has my vote because of what he stands for and what she doesn't. this was just an absolute shitshow of a performance from him. he seemed to have no focus what so ever.

>to talk about or describe someone or something in a favorable way because you are being paid to do it
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shill

have you really been on Cred Forums for four years? and you spent who knows how long creating a compilation of anonymous nobodies attacking you?

and kept it archived for four years and found it for this thread?

Lots of people do, the potential for return on investment is insane, people are far more willing to trust anonymous strangers on the internet then a whole army of government spokesmen and all you need is a computer, an internet connection and somebody capable of following a script consistently and not giving away secrets too easily. A better question would be who isn't employing shills at this point? It's not like it's against the law to lie on the internet about who you are and what you believe.

I missed the debate, who won?

Being this childish.

ITS HER TURN DAMNIT!!!!

Baiting you idiot Trumpkins and watching you cry is all the reward we need.

>doesn't put La in the pic

you could at least try to sound unbiased.

Thank you for Correcting The Record™. 1 shekel has been deposited to your account.