Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled

What the FUCK went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2016/9/26/1574749/-Trump-denies-saying-not-paying-taxes-makes-me-smart-an-hour-after-he-said-it
twitter.com/tadfriend/status/780601431032299521
observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=mobilebar&v=1
vox.com/2016/9/27/13069088/hillary-clinton-won-first-presidential-debate
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-directed-23-million-owed-to-him-to-his-charity-instead/2016/09/26/7a9e9fac-8352-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Republicans nominated an idiot.

/thread

too much coke probably.

That and a complete lack of preparation. This is not the little leagues any more, where in a crowded room the one with the most face time auto wins.

>thinking anything even remotely good would ever come out of Cred Forums
>top kek

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

gump gumped himself...as he intended to do.

re-thread gets tired after redundant...low energy poo

Shills are out full force tonight.

I'd say that it was eather trump or a tie.
He dominated the first 30-40 minutes, but then both Hillary and Holt teamed up against him, so he had to go on the defensive. Lastly, he did not bring out some powerful points. (saving them for a later time?)

Other than Hillary not finally succumbing to old age?

Nothing. Trump won. Suck it, CTR.

Delicious salty tears.

Clinton lost big time. She used all her best ammo in the first debate and she still lost.

Now she's got nothing left. Trump will win all the swing states. The election is already over.

This. At least the memes were incredibly dank.

PAID OCULUS SHILL BUTTHURT AS FUCK

He's a retard, supported by jobless hillbillies and assorted losers. That isn't even in doubt, and neither were Hillary's chances. Trump is a lightweight and an empty suit, telling his loser fans what they want to hear. Blacks and browns bad, whites good, law and order, build wall, etc.

I think this one goes to Hillary simply because the only undecideds at this point to win from a strong debate performance are middle-aged white college grads. Hillary had her bullshit more rehearsed than Trump. That will appeal to that demographic, even if though most of what she said is false or empty campaign promises.

Trump also had several chances to nail her to the floor on issues like cybersecurity and her support for Iraq, but he spent most of the time defending himself on instead of hitting her.

First half of the debate Trump won, second half Hillary won. It did get fairly boring after halfway through, so a good early showing was positive for Trump since I'm sure a lot of people only watched the first half.

Also the Moderator was clearly biased for Clinton, didn't fact check her at all despite numerous lies.

LEL

So much salty butt hurt.

Our zionist overlords created Trump as a Hillary plant
There is no other explanation

Trump supporter on suicide watch

Honestly even die-hard trump supports have to realize the large influx of pro-hillary posting this evening isn't just shills, she honestly won the debate to most people who were undecided.

Please fuck off back to your meme trump thread, actual non delusional honest former trump supporters are here to grief and discuss what went wrong, so we can regroup and try again in 4 years.

Hillary practiced. She probably had someone acting like Trump, saying everything he might possibly say, day-after-day, while being critiqued by staffers. When the debate actually happened, it probably didn't take long for her to realize it was easier than what she had actually prepped for.

Trump is a spoiled little brat with followers that are dumb as a rock.

Trump's just testing the waters. The first debate doesn't even matter; the only debate that people will remember is the last one (and Hillary is going to get BTFO, make no mistake).

The shilling, it hurts!

And now, an exclusive preview of anons post after the third debate!

>Trump's just testing the waters. The third debate doesn't even matter; the only thing that people will remember is the election (and Hillary is going to get BTFO, make no mistake).

this. we have achieved SJW-level denial.

Trump is an idiot that didn't prepare and has no experience so his lies died in the sunlight.

Exactly. Also why wasn't Trump grilling her on her emails, her husband and Benghazi?

Trump rambled incoherently at times, and the moderator was a biased sack of shit.

>Follow up any slight discprepancy with Trump's response to the question do this at least 10 times
>Give hillary the soft ballsiest email question, don't even press her on the myriad of problems when she deflects with saying it was a mistake.
>Never press hillary on any past scandal, comment, or policy, all questions aimed at Trump.

I mean even considering that Trump preformed badly, but its farcical to begin with.

I dont understand why you autists even think someone would bother shilling here, no one is trying to convince you to vote for hillary at this point.
Cred Forums is known to be a die-hard trump support base, but come the fuck on, even you guys have to admit he didn't do great in the debate.

And if taken from an outsiders perspective who DON'T already view him as a god emperor, this debate made him look weak and very undignified for a presidential candidate.

>all these fucking shills

Let's summon the nsa to trace the ip's of all these shills.

Obama
Pressure cooker
Insh Allah
Mcvey
Bomb
Ied

Trump should have taken more time to prepare than just this weekend, I'm still voting for Trump of course but his performance was absolutely disappointing. He had so much dirt on Hillary and he refuses to use it.

it's almost like they're real people

>Calling out Trump's blatant falsehoods now counts as being "biased as shit"

>giving up support on a candidate because you didn't like the way he did in one of the debates

This is how I know you're full of shit

Your stance has changed from pretending to a pol poster to being an outsider. Consistancy.

gump BTFO

dailykos.com/stories/2016/9/26/1574749/-Trump-denies-saying-not-paying-taxes-makes-me-smart-an-hour-after-he-said-it

Another commercial for the Queenis. Accept your Queenis in that lonely hole you thought gump's fist would fill.

He didnt do amazing, but he clearly didnt lose. Shills on pol are a fact. Did you see how many threads there were during the debate? People could barely post everything was so fucked

obvious shop is obvious

I'm from Cred Forums friendo, I never said I was a Cred Forums regular.

Nothing. All of her ammunition used. Trump hasn't brought out the big guns. All saved for the final showdown. You'll see

>What the FUCK went wrong?
Everything.

never seen so much shilling its intense. So many spineless fucks.

>A FUCKING PISSED OFF LEAF

All he had to do was memorize 12 good facts to throw Clinton out of the ring. He didn't do that, hopefully that changes next time.

Ya it does when he never once attacked hillary whos got a lot mors shit on hsr than trump. Youre really stupid and probably fat btw

Why is he leading in most poll's then?

Yes it obviously shills, couldn't possibly be people who actually think trump got blown the fuck out (hell, just give him a free 90 minutes to rant and he'd probably have done even more damage)

>Republicans nominated an idiot.

Don't bother responding to these threads, they are literally shills trying to get replies so they can screencap this and paint the "Alt-Right" as "In Turmoil"

WE ARE GOING TO SLIT CTR THROATS

hillary though saying the same things she has said would grow her support and CNN wouldnt conduct polling outside of the news room so they are all far left and the poll shows it

its not like any one watches CNN any more anyways

>He had so much dirt on Hillary and he refuses to use it

I think he planned to, but got thrown off when he had to take the defense

You mean the rest of the website who are overwhelimingly virtue signally nerdy kids from Cred Forums and Cred Forums who came here for the political spectacle but couldn't morally justify any of their positiosn.

Not saying Trump did well, but even despite the trash performance he is the better candidate.

It does if you never even address remotely Hillary's skeleton closet

>Potential breach of SAP level classified documents form private server
>Embellishing contracts and funds during the Haiti recovery effort while SoS
>Having your husband doing speaking events with international actors for half a million dollars, then giving them political favors.

And thats just recent stuff, not even accounting for the dirty shit back during horndog bill's presidency.

Shes being softballed into the presidency.

>gloating about not paying any income tax
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Did Trump even take notes? He just turned up and debated on the fly

This was a bad night for Trump. What was the big concern with Trump going into this? Is he presidential? Can he keep it cool? Can he stay focused? Trump answered that with a resounding no. Trump was baited. Trump rambled on about Rose O'Donnell being a pig. Trump screamed about how great his temperament was. Trump got off that debate stage fast. Clinton didn't. That's telling.

Here's a boxing analogy: Clinton keeps calm and can box for twelve rounds. Is she an exciting fighter? No. Does she deliver knock out blows? No. At times she just let Trump go crazy with a volley of uncoordinated punches. Trump fought great for the first three rounds then got winded, angry, and wild by the end.

Trump needed to stay on his bread and butter issues like bad trade deals, corruption in Washington, time for change. Did he? No. This is why you prepare for debates. This is why athletes spar or scrimmage during practices.

There are some close states in this election. Close races are won or lost by how well organized a campaign is. Trump's campaign can't even get their fucking candidate to do debate prep.

Look at any bookies site, hell, if you were on a bookie site during the debate you'd have seen the drastic shift about 15-20 minutes into the debate.

Odds tilted heavily back in hillary's favor.

He survived with minor wounds.

It was 2v1, moderator was blatant Shillary supporter, complete joke it was.

Trump did miss a lot of amazing opportunites to fucking nail her on a cross though, that was the worst part.

Doesn't really matter, Trump is 100x better than Shillary, even if he was physically raped on stage by Hillary wearing a strap on I would still vote for him over her. She is a murdering and evil bitch.

Hes not gonna throw everything at her at once...

Ya, when theres 5 anti trump threads a minute popping up and half the posts on pol are againsy him its clearly shills. You fat retard.

>and the poll shows it
I need to point this out. We all know the Trump supporters have been padding the polls. The threads are all archived, for fuck's sake. The issue is that this strongly hurts Trump's chances to bounce back and basically hands another victory to Clinton. Because if Trump thinks what he did tonight was working and continues or ramps it up, it's just going to end in an even greater disaster.

Or maybe that's the entire point.

absolutely. With both of your points.

1. Shills are wild, expect polls to swing toward Hillarys side (they are going to poll FAR more dems then repubs/indies).

2. All he had to do was seem serious. When he said he wouldn't bring up Slick Willy, he basically told us he is waiting for later debates to finish her.

>and he still btfo tbe corrupt democrat

after the debate Cred Forums went full raid mode on the polls, i remember a few skewing instantly once it was posted on here

No dumbass it's because 50M+ people were watching the debate and came to pol to watch the tears.

>now that the dust has settled
>what went wrong
How to spot a Cred Forums crossboarder 101

TRUMP IS HILLARY PLANT

THINK ABOUT IT Cred Forums.

>Hillary wants to be president
>she has absolutely not chance against any other republican, even if Jeb Bush won the nomination he could beat her
>Trump stumps every other republican
>All republicans unite against Trump
>they still lose
>Trump goes up against Hillary
>he let's her win

IT'S ALL CLEAR NOW.
Lets not fool ourselves, Trump could wipe the floor with Hillary at the debates, she is the most corrupt and evil politician that ever lived, by he let her get away with it.

It's all over.The establishment won and Trump is with them.

That's a load of shit and you know it. The undeserved sense of superiority you leftists have is insane. How do you expect to get the other half of the country on board with you if you treat them so terribly?

Just like 2012, faggots. History repeats.

>Mr. Trump why did you change your mind on Obama's nationality?
>I put it to rest because I want to move on to the things people care about like our economy and national security
>Fuck that's actually a good answer, have to keep pushing then.
>Uhhh w-why did you only recently change your mind years after the birth certificate was released?
>Didn't I just answer your fucking question?
>Next question, please.
But instead he fell for the biased moderator's bullshit and it all went downhill from there.

The confidence levels.

>We all know the Trump supporters have been padding the polls

What? participating in a poll is bad?

nigging and gumping....after they have proven false....the tragedy

>I'll call him stupid and fat that'll show him

You must be 12, welcome to Cred Forums faggot

The moderator did bring up Hillary's emails. The difference is that she made a short statement on them and shut up. Every time he brought up one of Trump's issues Trump spent the next five minutes shitting all over himself instead of doing the same thing. Hillary didn't do much to him, he did most of the damage to himself.

Get the fuck out you low energy waste.

If it isn't completely obvious already, Trump is plant paid by the Clinton foundation

I thought they tied, despite the host, questions and crowd being slanted to pro-Hillary.

Hillary: Extremely experienced in politics, giving speeches, and crowd-persuasive speaking.
+ Got Trump into defense mode.
+- Came off as heavily rehearsed
- Couldn't cause him to break down.

Trump: very low level skills on crowd working and debating on national tv (I would be shaking in fear)
+ Stood his ground against the slanted questions and defended himself.
+- Did not come off as rehearsed and speaking from own mind.
- Inexperience in political public speaking showed.

Listen- regardless who you like- a heavyweight champion couldn't K-O a novice in her her best environment. That's what is shocking. Absolutely shocking.

Botting the polls to where a pro-Hillary democratically-controlled area is more than double for Trump is bad if you want Trump to actually win. Because then it throws off projections and your own voting base doesn't show up on election day.

the shilling on Cred Forums tonight is nothing short of impressive desu

This debate was watched by more people than the superbowl, he couldn't have picked a worse time to drop the ball. Hope it doesn't mess his chances up too bad

>Fuck that's actually a good answer
Wat...

I still dont understand his logic here, he pushed the birther thing for YEARS after he provided his birth certificate... Donald acted like the moment there was proof he stopped, but that's just not true, he spent years and years after the proof was given to him still yelling about it and bringing it up for no reason, even recently.

His answer doesnt even make sense, I stopped because he provided the proof...but only after continuing for several years for no reason.....

So either he believes the proof or he doesn't. If he doesnt why is he accepting it now? If he does, why did he spend years complaining about something he knew was bullshit?

Skewed polls kek

He's in only leading in Cred Forumss

As an independent neither side die anything to convince me not to throw away my vote in a third party.

As a Cred Forumsloc I still want the happening

>Botting the polls

Wait, nobody actually did that right?

>low skills on crowd working
He got the crowd to stand and cheer for him, the moderator had to turn around and say "I thought we agreed not to cheer openly" because people couldn't help but cheer at Trumps message.

Did you even watch the debate?

It's been standard practice since the mid 2000's to bot polls for Cred Forums's gain.

Like the time we voted for justin beiber to do a concert in north korea.

He gave one question, while Hillary has well known outstanding potential criminal activity, between the foundations actions and mishandling classified information.

Why didn't he ask "Mrs.Secretary do you think your handling of the emails caused any harm to the security of this nation" Because he was a soft balling shill.

By contrast he repeatedly attacked trump for
>Minor statements in an interview despite not even being a politician during the Iraq war and having no political input on it.
>Ignoring the factual and specific answer to his economic question to make Trump look bad, ie when he said to impose tariffs on expat companies
>Almost never asked a pointed question like the Birther Question, or the Iraq war question to Hillary.

When one allegation is, saying off base things, and the other is watergate level crimes you need to look at the elephant in the room.

Anybody that came in late is going to think Hillary won.

Ya, thats why they all copy pasted the same thread and demonstrated a semi-competent understanding of memes. Youre fat and stupid, get over it. You probabt didnt see it, it was fucked.

That would have destroyed her if he did. Just repeat them at the next debate, they won't stop being true.

I spent years complaining about the quality of Cred Forums despite not visiting since Feb 2007. Hell, I still complain about how Snacks was right about forced user and can whore worship- an argument between him and moot that led to his removal from mod status.

People complain and push the button on things. It's human. Who gives a shit?

Oh yeah big time. Just check the archive. One of the first things that came up when searching "vote".

Not botting, but maybe some mass , multiple votes. Manually.

>former trump supporters
jesus christ, if some one crosses your path on the way to the store do you just turn around and go home? Trump underestimated Clinton's experience, something that's not likely to happen again. gfy if you're really a "former support". you're just a dirty flip-flopper

Did you see how Hillary handled the single attack on her email?

Answered in five seconds.

Back to Trump, he grills her for five seconds, then goes right back to talking about his tax returns and how he's underleveraged and his buildings are worth $4 billion. It's not even an issue that hurts him. What a fucking waste of time.

I was watching on C-Span, must have been cut out.... oh wait.

Dude these are CTR, they literally respond to facts with obfuscation. This is why we have to drown Hillary like a rat. Spread the message of her corruption and criminal record; it is VERY REAL!

SAGE THIS THREAD PEOPLE, DONT LET CTR FEEL WELCOME

Alright. Let me throw up what this election is actually about.

It isn't about the President. It's about the 3 Supreme Court appointments the next President gets. So if you care about anything going ahead for this country, handing it to the GOP which has done nothing but obstruct and try to break it apart at every fundamental level while catering to religious extremists might not be a good call.

I'm voting for Hillary not because I like her, but because I want the US to retain global dominance and build itself back up so we can go and claim space before the Chinese do. I want us to secure the immense mineral wealth of Luna, Mars, and the asteroid belt and gain extraplanetary dominance.

He asked her one easy question and didnt press the issue. Watch the debate. And ya, youre fat and butthurt, we can all tell by the
>le 12 yo welcome to pol xD
meme

That comment ended in the ditch.

>huh... people are disagreeing with me
>THEY MUST BE PAID SHILLS! CTR! CTR! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wrong, newfag. In reality, every single poll up until now has been skewed in favor of Hillary by over-sampling liberals.

This. I have money riding on this election, and the amount of delusional misinformation being spouted on this site makes me think I've grown too old for this place.

I was disappointed in Trump's performance, to be honest.

Cyber security question was a PERFECT opening to bash Hillary for her email scandal. What sort of president talks big about cyber security and has a private email server with CLASSIFIED INFORMATION that her IT guy has to go ask REDDIT for help on?

He also had PROOF Hillary's campaign started the Birther movement and didn't whip it out on her?

What gives?

check this bait, it's targeting everyone! there is a reason aussies were dethrones

Yeah "Answered in Five Seconds" Here are the real facts of the investigation: The FBI is screaming mistrial but everyone who worked on the case had a gag order. Leaks happening on Cred Forums, etc. You aren't fooling anyone.

SAGE THREAD CTR DETECTED

So what did they give her that she was awake & alert for 90 min?

Maybe we should institute a drug test before the next debate.

Right, right. It's those pesky liberals who are ruining the polls!

twitter.com/tadfriend/status/780601431032299521

autism or plain dumb liar?

My bad, I didn't see bot threads , just the mass vote ones. People were talking about bots, but saying they would have to get them ready for next time. They couldn't figure it out in time, I don't know enough about stars to dispute it though.

>implying there aren't people for Hillary doing the exact same shit.

there just happen to be more of us

So? If thats true than we are the online majority.

>that pic
oh my fuck

there was never a time when Cred Forums was NOT at SJW-level denial twords trump

You do realize that the audience was packed full of people invited by the candidates, reporters, and no one else, don't you? That's why the audience are asked to keep a strict silence; because any outburst (and, disgustingly, both sides had them) are coordinated partisan gamesmanship.

Oh wait, of course you don't know basic civics; you're a Trump supporter.

observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

Don't want the polls fucked with? Don't fuck with Bernie Sanders voters! We are all about Trump now that we see who Clinton's friends really are. They must all be cleansed from the planet.

sage

Internet polls are, and have always been worthless.

Well, she's an old lady with health problems. Obviously it wasn't going to go well for her. Just be glad she managed to stay upright for the entire thing. Guessing she'll call in sick today or tomorrow, though.

In the debate, retard. Hillary knows that the longer she talks about the emails, the more it hurts her. That's why she glossed over it and instead of pressing her, Trump let himself get distracted by tax return bullshit, which doesn't help or hurt him.

He's not trying to win. Simple as that. It's Hillary's and Trump's plan all along. They have to make it look like there's some actual contest. He's always doing stupid things to draw attention away when Hillary screws up, but nothing too bad to really swing support away from him.

This is the greatest election fraud our country has ever seen. Everyone is just pawns in Hillary's quest to become president.

Woah dude 1 picture? You sure showed him

Trump failed to capitalize on some key moments. For example, when Lester brought up race relations hillary said we "shouldn't jump to conclusions". Trump should have fired back and said something like "that's rich coming from a person who called millions of americans deplorables".

He needs to be more quick witted and prep harder. He absolutely lost that debate, but not to clinton. He caused his own defeat today. He needs to calm the fuck down and act presidential.

He should have been better prepared for questions like the birther thing. Could have turned an 8 minute rant into maybe a 45 second paragraph. In fact, I just made this up right now:
>"First off, mr. Cuck, I'd like to point out that it was Hillary that started that whole mess; upset that she lost to a black man. Secondly, the guy was being so, so touchy about it, as if avoiding it on purpose. He drew more attention to himself than he would if he just released the birth certificate, and his unwillingness to do so attracted myself and many others."
Seriously, keep that shit short and sweet and let her tire herself out.

Holy shit, it's incredible just how mad Trump supporters are. I think I'll start coming to Cred Forums more often just to laugh at all the idiots here.

This. They keep doing it.

The thing is that Hillary used all her ammo in round one. And even with the heavily biased moderator, the easy questions and the lying, she still couldnt bury Trump even though this is her area of expertise.

She missed the chance and she'll pay for it at the next debates.

The Internet seems to think Trump won.

I think the memes have gone too far. Objectively speaking, based merely on the debate, I thought Clinton won on substance, style, and composure.

Don't care who wins; just stating what I saw

Nothing went wrong, everything went according to plan as Trump embarrassed himself on national television. Welcome to a new age of multiculturalism and tolerance.

>sage
That is not how you properly use sage, retard.

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

>Mr. Trump u said you never supported the Iraq war but there's an interview on a late night show where you went "eh" WHAT SAY YOU
>no "ms. Clinton you voted for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars and repeatedly call for intervention in the middle East, such as your "fighting isis" policy with such incongruous ideas as ending the Syrian civil war while also militarily supporting the Kurds actively fighting the Syrian government, yet say donald Trump is the warmonger "chaos candidate" do you have a response?"

I swear he won fucking big.

Hillary got BTFO. Horrible performance by her.

Trump did everything he set out to do.

nothing, she'll come back in the next two

clean toilet

So you dont think there was a liberal bias in the crowd?

Nice trump supporter meme tho, i totally lold

How can it be considered "raiding polls" when Trump supporters are voting for Trump in the polls, just because they also post on Cred Forums?

it's true what they say, some of the anons here really do live in a cartoon

HE'S JUST BIDING HIS TIME, GUYS, BELIEVE ME

Whatever you get paid, its way too much for this shitty bait

there are like 6 polls that Cred Forums is posting, most of them come from die hard right winge websites, they are not a argument, it's the equivelent of a CNN pol, dose not reflect reality because the averege read is heavily based twords one or the other option

>"Trump rooted for the housing crisis so he could buy more property and profit off of it"
>"That's called business"

Cringed tbqh

That one thread alone changed it from 59-41 Clinton to 61-39 Trump. Don't be delusional.

>mfw I fell for the Donald Trump meme

Is it too late to become a Hill Shill?

>Normies come to a far-right board to shill for the hill after she loses a debate

Nah

>Implying Hillary didn't get cheered while the moderator smiled each time

>Implying the audience was allowed to equally voice support for both

>Droid level memer logic applied to criticism of a debate where NO ONE brought up the House Committee Investigation which is interrogating all agents involved in the false FBI Investigation?

CTR detected

also, sage

>(You)
fuck off. half the country can get fucked.

What happened is that you trolls fucked America over and Trump will truly make America great again.

Better than the stamina comment or all thw other times hollary tried to match donalds wit

>asked to keep a strict silence
Why have an audience then?
Why let candidates invite anyone since they will only be partisan?

Debating high was clearly a mistake.

Hillary isn't a man, so don't use the wrong pronouns. You should know this, being a left-wing slag and all.

Like I said, i'm from Cred Forums i just came to see all the tears after watching trump get BTFO.

>she loses a debate
You have shit in your eyes

you have to go back

>We are all about Trump now
You might have your priorities fucked, friend. Think about the big picture before you throw everything away. 3 Supreme Court nominations go to the winner. The entire future of the US goes with one presidential election.

I'm begging you, as your countryman. Let's survive.

Woah, you sure showed me! Come on, tell me some more Polish jokes, I bet that'll make your reality and loss turn out different!

It wasn't even a fact she called him on, just speculative bullshit. He didn't even have to address it

Did you mean "where did it go so right"?

there are other candidates besides trump and clinton and I find it pathetic that they don't get any showtime.
The media is telling the lie that you have to choose between clinton and trump which are both horrible candidates.

LA times and Nate Silver are right wing?

I fucking hate logic

>some of the anons here really do live in a cartoon
The mineral wealth of a single asteroid would be enough to throw the entire economic system of Earth into chaos.

Also, Luna is an ample supply of Helium 3, which is a potential space fuel.

This isn't a cartoon. This is our future.

>over sampling dems
>2012 voting practices ( more dems for dems)
>dem turnout not that high.

You aren't from anywhere, CTR planned a raid of Cred Forums and if you aren't part of it, you are nothing but their blind slave. DIE CTR YOU KILLED BERNIE WE WILL KILL YOU ALL

Trump literally destroyed any scrap of chance she had left.

>1 Kroner has been deposited in your faggy little CTR manpurse.

nothing really went wrong, she'll be able to recover in the next two debates just fine

internet polls? they have absolutely no scientific meaning. You need a random sample to draw conclusion about a population.

Gee, I don't know, maybe the fact that he didn't prepare.

>Shills are out full force tonight.
Okay. I'm sure you're salivating at a Palm job from Luckey Handy or whatever it is you call Herr Grand Master Dicksucker.

PS Try not to get jizz on your shoes.

>desperste shills will deny this

I think it's just a bunch of nerds spamming TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP in every single poll

kek stay mad pol/tard/

don't panic, she'll come back in the other two debates

Be honest with yourself. Unless Hillary had fainted or had a coughing fit that made her quit the debate prematurely, you would always have claimed that Trump got "BTFO", regardless of what actually happened.

LOL, why did you even make this? What a waste of time.

Half of those sites are going to say Trump won even if he took a dump on stage then ate it. I mean in what world does a Breightbart or Drudge Report poll say Hillary won? Second show me one online poll taken the night of a democratic primary debate that says Hillary Clinton won over Bernie Sanders or even came within 20% (hint: you can't).

God damn you guys are getting really desperate.

And the fact hillary knew what questions would be asked and the moderayor was a biased negro

blue tie

I think Trump lost badly (or bad league, get it), but it's definitely true that the audience seems to have been hand-picked.
And Holt, when the audience applauded or laughed for Hillary, did nothing.

If I didn't know better I'd think some of you were actually serious

virtue signalling... on anonymous board? you are watching too much milo. and not even understanding what he says..

1. The Democrats Covered up Banghazi (Look at family member interviews, Obama and all the top brass called the mothers liars and issued GAG ORDERS)

2 Obama is a crooked SHITHEAD who told America that he didn't know about Clinton's private server until last month. Last week he was revealed to have been heavily involved in the case, but his emails were improperly deleted in order to cover up evidence. WAKE UP BEFORE THIS GETS BIGGER. HILLARY IS NOT GOING TO BE POTUS.

Honestly, Trump won on policy 100%, Clinton has the economics knowledge of a 4th grade teacher with dementia
But that moderator and cherry picked crowd was giving Trump hell with constant pressure on his personal life while treating Hillary like a special snowflake and straight up blocking questions about her curruption.
ughh, I wish we never had that fucking 19th amendment so we could actually talk about policy instead of this bullshit

the majority of the fucks skewing the polls can't pull what they are in an actual election; you can't go make an alt IRL. Another important note: YOU NEED TO BE 18

Nope, i'm a bernie supporter and wanted any reason to vote for someone besides hillary, but trump isn't giving me one.

This

This is a shill thread. Trump did fine. Sage

>The Internet seems to think Trump won.

What? Even half (possibly more than half) of the Trump supporters on this very board know that it was rough for him. And this is one of the most pro-Trump places on the entire internet.

He's hurting pretty bad right now. You'd have to be legitimately delusional to think that this was all part of some over-arching strategy of his. He would've neatly won all three debates if he could. There is no way he was faking any weakness here. Anyone who is saying that is honestly delusional.

The asteroid belt is 5% the mass of the moon. It is also further away than Mars, and asteroids are sometimes vast distances apart and go different directions

Asteroids are made of carbonaceous chrondites aka worthless carbon

Mining asteroids is underwear on head retarded. You would be better served attempting to deep mine the earth.

it'll be fine, she'll recover in the next two debates

Please tell me the girl in the pic has a penis. I love girls with large throbbing boners.

It doesn't matter who they're supporting, internet polls mean nothing every time

You seem mad, friend. Maybe calm down, because your racism keeps shattering your view of the universe. What else will you think of? That they gave dumbing down pills to Trump in his coffee before the debate, and that's why he was an absolute idiot?

she has a huge clit which might be as big as your penis.

Just remember Romney won the first debate too. That being said I'm really frustrated with Trump, what the fuck is he doing.. He could at least prepare next time.

If you really think the mineral content of an asteroid was what I'm referring to then you really are watching head cartoons. Your whole post was a joke showing cartoonish political insight.

Then you are no Sanders supporter... Probably haven't even seen his wife's retweet of a #BernieHostage conspiracy video showing footage from this year of Bernie addressing the camera with a serious look in his eyes: "My supporters will NOT VOTE for who I ask them to!"? EXPLAIN THAT. NO SANDERS SUPPORTER SHOULD VOTE FOR AN ILLUMINATI SLAVE.

>Second show me one online poll taken the night of a democratic primary debate that says Hillary Clinton won over Bernie Sanders or even came within 20% (hint: you can't).

Well, that's because she never did win a debate against Sanders. Which is why she cancelled the last one and had the DNC do everything in their power to steal the nomination from him.

yeah, because Trump is so reserved, he wasnt even planning to win all 3 debates, right?. losing on purpose is such a trump strategy.

>LOL
>ur getting desperate
And people say ctr isnt among us? You sound like the most beta cuckold in the thread. I bet youre a trendy millenial with a beard to cover his weak chin

Trump objectively lost. I think she did poorly, Trump slightly worse than her.

He was low energy, but recovered, there are more debates, lets just hope he wins them.

The last thing people will remember is her smug face while she was attacking him, and him deciding not to engage in that behavior. That will sway women. Mark this reply, that won him the election if he keeps it up.

>CTR accusations incoming

There's no point senpai. The children won't learn until they burn.

Trump could've started crying and shitting his pants and they wouldn't admit he fucked up.

It's no longer the primaries, his inability to stop quipping will start to be a liability.

Then again he did display some self-control tonight.

>The asteroid belt is 5% the mass of the moon.
Then we go to all the moons of all the planets beyond. The future lies out there, and even if I don't live to see it I want to make sure I move things the right way to better the odds.

Nope. Sorry.

why you fags no vote for Lessig?

Then why do you want to vote for a woman who will start WWIII with Russia over nazi frogs

>Trump makes NATO pay it's minimum GDP military spending or higher
>SpaceX and virgin galactic make upper atmosphere space flight economically sound
>Start building space stations and ion drive spaceships to go to Mars and the asteroid belt
>kebab and niggers die out on earth outside of the american and European contents, which built walls and cut off food aid.
>Recolonize

It's quite funny how detatched Cred Forums is from reality.

and you jokers call yourselves 'red pilled'

>Cred Forums spams links to post-debate online polls
>Cred Forums mass upvotes DT in these polls
>Cred Forums posts on Cred Forums about how this is evidence of Trump winning
>MFW no face

>you seem mad friend
Stopped reading there.

He was very reserved. Throwing everything at her in one debate is not the way to go.

If you had a brain, vote for Stein. She has an almost identical platform to Sanders. Don't fall for the 2 party scam

>He was low energy, but recovered
Did we watch the same debate? It was literally the exact opposite. He came in very strong but halfway through when they shifted to social issues Trump got shlonged and Hillary turned the tables just in time for the final portion of the debate but largely ended in a stalemate if we're talking policy content. We learned and saw nothing new.

Yep

also REMEMBER TO SAGE, EVERYONE!

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, WE ARE INFORMING SHILLS OF THEIR PLACE

Because that's the way private events work. You have a bunch of people; friends, family, advisers, people you owe favors, people who donated to your charities. Whether it has the effect of padding out the room so it's not nothing but reporters or it gives each candidate their own comfort zone; whatever effect it has it's just the etiquette of how things are done in polite circles. Traditionally being invited to a private event places you in a position of dignified trust; it certainly doesn't give you an entitlement to interrupt the proceedings with incessant hooting.

Saw this 5 minutes ago.

Was he fucking high?

Shill harder faggot

relax and let him do his thing. when he first announced he wanted to become the president few thought he was serious and even less thought he'd even make it as republican candidate. he'll probably win.

Only spam see is anti trump.
To top it off this board is the busiest it's been in a while and I didn't see any pill links, want to share?

Sorry but a vote for hillary is a vote against trump, not because i like her though.

I wish the system wasn't broken but it is.

Kind of like when Hillary faints and has coughing fits for 4 minutes and Hillary fanatics insist that she's perfectly fine.

You know what to do.

14ta44wPMFCXBSoGAEJLyUsPhEC4v8HEMH

I'm really not sure what happened to Hillrod. I really thought she would perform better and destroy Drumpf. Sad about her performance. And some of what that orange face said made her look so bad on trade! It's not her fault her husband fucked it up!

Ya. High energy.

Someone post the link where he ruined hilllary on isis or the economy and she just stood there with a smug grin trying to not look like the biggest scum bag in the world. Ctr needs to see the debate

Hillary probably won't start WW3. She has diplomatic chops and won't try to wheel and deal like Donny T will. You can't risk everything when you're leading a nation.

As for the America World Police bit. I like us being the world's police. It effectively means we own everything. Everybody owes us. It's a good place to be. We have immense political power. And so long as we don't abuse things too much, we can take advantage of that fact. Act like the mafia and we'll start getting booted out. Or countries will side with Russia or China. And we'll lose that power.

He changed his mind about interrupting her for the 20th time. He didn't look strong when he kept trying to interrupt her and she just talked over him.

Even Trump admits those online polls just measure the enthusiasm of the "movement" not what the average voter thought. All the scientific polls and focus groups show that Hillary won.

I got a joke for you: your entire existence as a country.
>be ruled by every single major force that came through Eastern Europe
>get nearly wiped out by the Nazis
>get thrown into gulags by the Soviets
>Declare independence in the 90's
>immediately crawl to the EU because it turns out sending immigrants to clean toilets isn't economically viable
>get a fuckton of money
>bitch endlessly about how the EU fucked you
>will never leave the EU until the money stops flowing
We might have a nigger president, but at least I'm not a filthy Pole.

And you think Hillary doesn't have her CTR goons and soccermom facebook groups mass vote in polls? All it means is that you shills are in the minority and that the internet by and large hates Hillary.

Hillary will scrap the space program to make more room in the budget for entitlements and law enforcement.

The clintons effectively killed the space program in the 90s, relegating it to minimal missions repairing satellites.

Not saying trump will do better, but don't expect Hillary to get us to Mars

The Kuiper belt is NOT 5% the mass of the moon, wtf makes you say that?
We will mine near Earth objects. Out own moon, asteroids and meteors, moons of other planets, anything that's comprised of materials we want.
We will because it will drive the materials space race. We MUST become a space faring race. Otherwise, we might as well choose voluntary extinction.

A vote for anyone else is a vote against trump. A vote for Clinton is just a vote for Clinton

If you thought Trump did badly, you are just blinded by your own establishment bias.

Trump did a good job clearly distinguishing himself from Hillary as the political outsider.

Hillary was helped in the moderator trying to keep the questions on Trump's weak points e.g., birthirism.

The problem for Hillary is that in this first debate, they just unloaded their every shot at Trump, meanwhile in the two debates to come, Trump still has Benghazi, tax increases, Clinton Foundation.

He has a lot of ammo left. She's empty.

Just watching that.... oh god he just said China should go in NK....He looks so bad.

Why fucking hell didn't he prepare...

A vote for clinton assures trump wont win, a vote for stein does not assure this.

So you have no understanding of how anything actually functions
>Can't manage an email server
>Can't make Iran stop making nukes
>Won't cause WWIII when Putin and the chinks know we won't retaliate with nukes
>Wanting Allah and the ackbars to take over Europe
>Yfw we never leave this rock because you voted for the dystopia candidate

This does sound like a golden future.

This board has achieved Bernie bro levels of denial. When the real polls come out in the next days and everyone says Trump lost everyone here will still be pointing to the online polls and saying he's going to win. He got shit stomped in the eyes of everyone who wasn't already going to vote for him no matter what. Doubling down on the birther thing and saying his temperament was his best asset. Holy fuck, I couldn't make this shit up. He was dead serious and the entire room laughed in his face.

We'll always have the memes.

Were these matters private too? Clinton awarded top government positions to for special donors who bribed her Administration MILLIONS

Am I blind if I thought they both did bad? Or at least underperformed?

Trump is more or less the winner. Yeah Clinton had him on the muh sexist birther mean poopyhead issues, but that hasn't been working for her in the polls. Winning doesn't matter as much as getting your message out, and I think Trump did a better job of that. He pushed her as the ineffective establishment. He attacked her on foreign policy blunders. He attacked her on trade. I know mommy's little shills think supposed sexism and racism are the worse things ever, but they aren't. Trump will win because he speaks to the working class. Why are 12 Obama states tossups this year, versus 3 Romney states? Clinton might have better execution, but people can tell it's bullshit no matter how nice the box is it comes in.

There already have been some and some focus groups and they all show Hillary won.

They found out about me
THAT'S WHAT WENT WRONG
I COVERED MY TRACKS SO WELL!

You obviously watched the debate with a wife who wasn't onboard with Trump, and immediately caught on that she quoted Obama's wife moments before she went after him.

She also commented that it would have been boorish of Trump to address their dirty laundry there.

Call me detached from reality all you want proxy fag. I'm giving facts, something I'm guessing you only accept from certain sources.

We're so red-pilled you're here spreading disinformation, and if we're so off-base would what you're doing be uncivil and bullying?

Is that really appropriate progressive values? I guess you all take cues from your leadership attack, attack, name-call, attack, and straw man.

I see Hillary as someone who is more open to ideas than Trump. I think if you made it loud enough you could get funding pushed to space-faring interests more easily. So long as you had a solid plan and evidence in it being a good investment.

But as I said before, this election comes down to 3 Supreme Court appointments I don't want the GOP touching. I don't want the Cabinet Of Shadows behind Trump fucking us in the ass.

No it means you are a sane fucking person and not delusional.

I hope he learns and prepares for the next debate.

He said Iran you fucking retard... And China owns NK you worthless uneducated pleb. Also, Clinton gave 200 BILLION dollars to China! And Obama paid many many many billions to Saudis and Iran.

source faggot.

Trump didn't do well after being hit with everything they got.

Hillary didn't do well despite most of her most damaging activities being unmentioned.

Why Trump didn't bring them up I don't know. A cynical man will say Trump got flustered by her attacking of his business skills and fucked up.

Alternatively, maybe Trump is waiting for the final debate to unload everything, because the final debate is the most important.

Might wanna update your pic buddy.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=mobilebar&v=1

what is ctr?

>Meanwhile NASA funds are constantly cut
Mate you're not wrong about the resources but I can guarantee that only private companies will have a chance to jump on them. They have the interest in that stuff.

From an outside and impartial perspective, I hate how personal your debates and even the entire elections are. It's as if you people care more about what mean words a candidate can say about another candidate than the actual policies a candidate can bring to the table.

That being said, it seems as though Trump is going to come out on top, by far. He had we could be considered a leading performance over Hillary until near the end, where she started dropping her headline-grabbing insults and rhetoric. But in doing so, she appears to have unloaded her entire arsenal whilst Trump has held back. And as every know will know in these kind of situations: it's what you do right before the vote that counts.

Hillary needed to make Trump unelectable there and then if she was going to play the debates like this. And she failed.

Trump has trouble organizing his thoughts and is slightly autistic. All of his points were there, you just have to listen to what he's actually saying.

fpbp

Hope he dies so Cruz can run instead.

As an outside who watches the debate just for curiosity: I thought both were pretty lackluster.

PPP had it 51/40, CNN/Orc had Hillary wining by a larger margin, Luntz focus group of undecideds had Hillary 16 to 6, CBS, Florida and Pennsylvania focus groups also had Hillary winning easily.

See, this is how you frame an argument. Sadly, as you can clearly see, his rampant online fan base is making it hard to determine any objective reality; same as Hillary's fan girls.

Trump should win. He cares about the standings of the US in the world. He's close to being a nationalist. He will see the US become great because it reflects on him.
Hilary, like all women, have no loyalty to their tribe as they are breeders and can leave and create a new tribe under a new mans rule. They are not to be trusted in positions of power in religious institutions and the same should be said for companies, societies, government and anything else which requires trust and faith.

And bernie won the majority of elected delegates if not for the DNC vote rigging and voter suppression, as was revealed by the leaked emails

Hitlerary can't win the election the same way m8

Let me phrase this adequately. Supreme Court appointments are life-long jobs. So honestly? This is the most important election you will ever vote in during your lifetime. This is your moment to really do something. This is where you influence the future of your nation and the world. And if you fuck it up, you genuinely may not have a future. Because if it comes down to it those of us who care about this country will rise up and take it back if it's getting raped.

Are you retarded? Trump with cults? You obviously haven't seen the leaked Rothschild email where Hillary asks what punishment to give herself for inconveniencing the Rothschilds.

Biased as fuck moderator. Pic related.

I think there may have been persuasion jiu-jitsu going on. Trump didn't use many obvious attack lines. He even admitted as much in post-debate interviews, saying he didn't go after Bill's affairs because "Chelsea was in the room". If that's not a Fake Because I don't know what is.

Blue tie for weakness, and literally ending the debate by saying he would support her. He planned to lose. There's no other explanation.

It was probably a bad move, he literally admitted defeat live in front of 100,000,000 people, and that's a lot of zeroes. But he lost, and it seems like he knew he would.

Thats not how you source you poofta

>Trump is literally Pacquiao against Mayweather

Goddamn, it has been Y E A R S since Cred Forums came further into the public eye and you faggots STILL sound like you're brand fucking new here.

Remember shill, lurk moar before you post, you smack of outside opinion.

I seriously don't understand why they could not have just nominated anyone else.

Google them dumbass.

God I hate that bullshit anti-gun stance. They obviously knew guns would get better, they have semi-automatic weapons with standard bullets being invented at the time. It wasn't "Herp derp well we have the musket, pinnacle reached, fire the engineers."
People say this like it's factually what they said, not some bs commentary to pad a retarded argument.

Cabinet Of Shadows is Christie, Cruz, and whoever else Trump shook hands with. It's the GOP power core. These are the people who will be dictating your future in the event of a Trump victory.

Look at CTR framing an argument... You wouldn't be on Cred Forums if you realized what a lost cause this is. We have seen Hillary's dark secrets and had an user FBI reveal that Clinton scandals would literally cause war if they came into full light. But please go one with Washington Memes

> "whenever trump loses its actually on purpose guys!"

You'll next be saying he is planning on losing the election so that he can set up a new position.

I like trump but you're an idiot for just using an unfalisifiable position.

Thank you for correcting the record, friend!

The only thing that Trump did really badly with was the Obama certificate shit.

He went off on a massive tangent instead of giving a straight answer and Hillary capitalised on it with the cheap yeah nah ur a faget

Otherwise I think he did a good job

Clinton called him a sexist and a racist, that should've been it. Gloves off. He should have called her an embarrassing failure, an idiot, a lunatic, and everything else that got him so far before. Should have laid the fuck into her, instead he made a series of unconvincing defenses. He needs to be meaner next time. Way meaner. He needs to show that he is personally insulted by her accusations, and that he will not tolerate fraud and social engineering.

Fucking hell this place is shit. You can't have a debate without being called a shill.

It's only the same circle-jerking over and over again. Can't wait for this shit to be over.

almost took it but then I realized that no one can be this fucking stupid

WiTNESSED

He didn't, but then he did, which basically outed himself and making the "speculative bullshit" true.

It's almost as if he is not a good presidential candidate or something.

From who Trump is I'd expect him to throw everything on every debate. I think what we saw was just all he has.

two greedy, power-hungry rich old people trying to make themselves look fit to lead a country

Trump's big plan, that he was restraining himself from, that was recommended by his campaign manager, was to go after Bill Clinton relentlessly.

Early polls and focus groups suggest Hillary Clinton won the debate

vox.com/2016/9/27/13069088/hillary-clinton-won-first-presidential-debate

>Empty suit

It's so weird, I have seen this exact phrase used at least a dozen times tonight. And what's more bizarre, is that I'd never seen it before tonight!

Surely, that's just a coincidence, right? There's no way ALL of you are soulless CTR shills, right? :^)

You pathetic faggot.

Thank you for correcting the record, friend!

I can't take the levels of delusion in this thread. How crazy do you have to be to believe that throwing a debate isnt a massive loss and blunder?

nothing

thats how you source

It's their own fault. He say what they actually believe, but refuse to say in public.

I think that would have been a red herring. He has good attacks, he has benghazi, emails, deceit, corruption, but he just didn't use them.

It's a byproduct of desperation, given the recent circumstances of the debate. Pay no mind to those sort of accusations and continue to make whatever point you feel inclined to make, eventually they will realize how stupid they sound for parroting the same shit over and over.

on economy she had with the ''trumped-up trickle-down''
on isis he went for her with ''fighting isis her whole adult life'', which would be a great dunk if it was any close to true.

Trump lost the expectations game because he didn't skullfuck Hillary Clinton's corpse on stage

also cyber is hard

He did use e-mails.

Hillary said, "I'll make no excuses, it's a mistake".

Trump even interrupted her on that going "I'll say!" or something like that but Hillary was just firm on admitting it was a mistake and there was nothing else he could do about it.

I did not spend twenty minutes setting up this pic in order to be ignored REEEEEE

>They obviously knew guns would get better
>It wasn't "Herp derp well we have the musket, pinnacle reached, fire the engineers."

I get the general sentiment that you're going for here, but you're being a bit too coy right now. Do you really think that they clearly knew just where weapons tech was going? Do you really think that they would've been able to envision where weaponry was headed? We literally have nuclear bombs that can wipe out entire cities in the blink of an eye. Come on.

Internet polls are always reliable just ask president Ron Paul

He was doing so good at the beginning. It seems like all he has is muh deals and fixing the debt. Yeah it's maybe the most important issue but there are others. Why the fuck is he still getting baited into talking about Rosie Odonnel and some Mexican beauty pageant girl? Even a child could see that is beneath a presidential candidate.

>there was nothing else he could do about it.
That can't be right, you can't just brush off something like that.

>$2 has been deposited into your bank account

Nice transhumanism, but nah, the robots will be a space faring race. We are to die.
Evolution, Morpheus, evolution, like the dinosaur. Look out that window. You had your time. The future is our world, Morpheus. The future is our time.

Personally I wanted to save you the embarrassment and hoped you would just move on. Also please start jogging cause you look goddamn unpresentable senpai.

I'd say it was pretty even after all was said and done. I agree with you about Trump winning the first half, and then speaking defensively the second half.

However, I think Shillary fucking lost it at the very end there, she jumped at the bit to play the woman card out of nowhere, then did her best to cram as much "hurr Trump hates women guys!!" before Holt chimed in that they were all out of time.

Ted didn't endorse him fast enough

Ya but youre an idiot and wrong so who cares

get rekt sister fisters

He didn't prepare and touted that as a positive thing. You don't study for a test in school you're going to do poorly, this is no different.

He let kek down being a faggot.

R A R E
A
R
E

Debate 1: Clear his name
Debate 2: Actual politics
Debate 3: Full on attack

...I hope this is his "plan".

Thank god there are some sane people here.

I've actually been losing weight recently by walking everywhere, I'm down from 340 to 320 in just a month

>loloolo Trump lost xD, he's so dumb
>Doesn't realize he is saving the real shit for a later debate

Post the fucking link you drunk retard no one wants ur gay opinion

He doesn't need to convince undecideds, he needs to convince republican voters who are on the fence about him.

Aбe дocтa, ќycкиo низaeднa...

Atta boy, keep it up.

People have failed to predict technological advancements all the time, why would you think guns would be an exception? People's expectations are framed by the technology they're exposed to. So many bullets firing in seconds would easily be considered a matter of pure fantasy back then.

I'm actually curious if Trump will end up getting nailed by the IRS before the second debate. Because the things he said last night might've fucked him a bit.

Well, that's what I think. Last debate is close to the elections and that's the best time to play all your cards right.

thanks brazil-bro

He has little real political experience and he didn't rehearse adequately, so he struggles to keep his focus. "I have a 10-year-old son, he's good with computers." How the fuck is that relevant?

I think that whole tax thing will go well. His taxes could be just another move for him against Hillary. He'll release 'em and the zombie will have one less argument against him.

Yes, the liberals are going to lead an industrial revolution on the moon, mars and the asteroid belt. That would be just like them.

They won't say shit like "space is owned by everyone" or anything. They're all for the free market.

What did he say? That it would be smart if he found a loophole?

Honestly I would have used it as a segue into Benghazi which she continues to adamantly brush off nonchalantly. But that is probably why he didn't do it.

Try watching the debate before talking about it.

Trump was low energy. Low energy!

The issue isn't his tax return. The issue is he bragged about getting out of taxes on the same day it was realized he put $2.3M into his own campaign finance charity, ducking finance and tax law.

You seem awfully defensive about it, when in fact most of the other anti-Trump posters in these threads leave a single post then disappear...

Honestly do some of you people even fucking know how to form your own opinions? I see some of you idiots swearing by the polls for "Who won?" like it's some sort of Holy word that you must follow. These polls are bullshit, don't even give a shit about them.

> (You)
>
>he bragged about getting out of taxes on the same day it was realized he put $2.3M into his own campaign finance charity, ducking finance and tax law.
Sounds like him. Then again his opponent has done far worse.

You got source on that?

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-directed-23-million-owed-to-him-to-his-charity-instead/2016/09/26/7a9e9fac-8352-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html

She'd admit it was a tragedy and he wouldn't be able to do anything about that either.

All Trump does is repeat to you what you want to hear. Is it honestly a surprise that when he's put on the spot about it, he doesn't have shit to say? E-mails and Benghazi and everything are all just talking points to him, he's not informed, he doesn't have anything substantial to say about any of it.

He thought just the mere act of bringing it up would blow Clinton down, but then Clinton would just shrug and say "Yeah it's a fuck up, so what?" and Trump doesn't have an answer to that because all he knows is that there was a fuck up and he has nothing beyond that, he does not have the knowledge base to chase her on any of it.

There are no "Get a nuke license" policies, but they had dynamite and could easily imagine that someone could make a giant stick and blast something huge.
At all points when someone builds something, it's not hard to imagine what it could do if improved. This is what we do these days, it's not something new. Man breaks rock to make it sharp, man attaches rock to stick, man uses it as a spear for throwing. Iteration manifests through vision, but reality takes work and time. Specifics are what create a product but imagination is less bound. Not only is it easy to imagine something better, but use case usually allows for more grandiose visions.

A good example is the "how star trek changed the world" thing. Heck, in the 50's and 60's they imagined tablets and the smart home.

Something as basic as physics and guns, not hard for a based engineer to imagine something better and try to make it. I mean, how do you think guns came to what they are today? Divine intervention?

Besides, the constitution is written to include whatever "arms" is defined as in the current year.

I've lost 17 lbs playing pokemon go lol

i saved it, its hilarious, lov ya

Ok I get it
you havent heard of bone transduction headspeakers that you can attach everywhere on the skull. if she needed such a help it would have been IMPOSSIBLE for the viewer to detect it (under the hair, or on the inside of the mouth)

the truth is even a high school kid could have stood more disciplined than Trump and focus on the long fight and answer the questions or diverge them to already prepared a statements...

Despite all that the people want Trump to win , and he still has the chance

You don't write policy based on Star Trek.

i cant even look at this bitch . My instincts tell me that I really want to punch her one in the face

Trump won

So? You people are fucking morons

>Autism

Seriously. There's no way man will want that. We are explorers by nature. The reason we travel is to explore. When we find resources, it allows us to explore more.

To some degree we will be augmenting our bodies with mechanical parts, though, so it might be that we become those robots, but not so much that we lose our individual distinction. Arms and legs and some organs but likely no vital replacements. Although, since the technology is unknown, we might not have a problem with pure replacement of 99% or complete conversion of the human body.

>AND
>SHE
>STILL
>LOST

yes, exactly

these hillary shills are desperate

SHE GOT SMOKED

I'm a pro-gun, pro-space, pro-human egalitarian imperialist. I align liberal simply because I hold a strong belief in advancing infrastructural improvement to accomplish my other goals and because the other side tends to be far more insane in a bad way.

I think looters, thieves, and vandals should be brought to justice regardless of reason, and that people should be able to sit down and overcome obstacles and difficulty in civilized discussion. And if they aren't civilized, they should be civilized.

Add the quote in and I'll save it

the insane ones are modern liberals

your agenda is transvestites and feminist bullshit

fuck off already