Thoughts on Adoption Cred Forums ?

Seems like many White nationalists complaining the White race is dying due a lack of procreation. Why not just adopt poor and orphan (white) from a crappy countries to save their own Race.

Already bad enough we have cuck celebrities adopting black children from Africa instead of whites/Albinos who face the most oppression there

Most white nationalists are poorfags who can't even take care of themselves.

Don't you have to be married to adopt?

Cute girl, would fug.

fpbp

UNDDERATED POST

Yeah, she's sexy.

If you want to make more white people then it's only natural to adopt white children in addition to making your own.

You don't even have to love them, just feed them, clothe them and don't molest them and you're already treating them better than 99% of other homes would.

>adoption
NO!! Just go have white babies. Have 10 white babies and homeschool them.

who is this semen demon?

she's underage user

doesn't matter i'm not a moralfag. name now!

r u black

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>Putin banned the import of Russian loli daughters to the U.S.

Don't forget to take great pride in her decesion to fuck and marry Jamal.

>You're not my real father and I can marry who ever i want.

no.

You need to be married and be well-off to adopt a child in the first place. Why not just shoot a load into your wife at that point?

You know he did that because they were letting fags adopt and the rate of child sexual abuse by fags is through the roof?

I have only ever seen two black people in my life, and they were in African tribal dress in a GO-LO discount store

>don't molest them

reverse nigger says it might be Kristina Pimenova

There aren't that many white children to adopt. White people in general tend to be more responsible and don't have kids they can't support.
And adopting a white kid takes a lot more time, effort and money than just getting a black kid from Africa. The amount of red tape adoption centers in civilized countries use to better place the child in a safe stable home can discourage people from adopting.

Id adopt Kristina onto my cock

If you know what I mean

Poor people have shit genes even if white
Besides good luck finding a white kid for adoption

Single women are allowed to adopt in many states, so long as they met minimum income and housing requirements.

woody allen please go

thanks straya. looks like you're right.

The MSM claimed it was all do to one neglect case

i would adopt some cute blonde kid BUT what if his mother drunk and he/she has fucked up brain?