The autism is strong on this board tonight

user: Trump lost to hillary in the debate.

Trumpeteers:
>Trump destroyed hillary!
>Trump dominated!
>CTR shill!
>tfw CTR shillfags don't understand that their demoralization has failed ever since day one.
>0.03 cents deposited to your account.
>Kill yourselff fagit
>VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE
>t. correct the record volunteer
>Shills shills shills
>No he fucking didn't. Trump isn't a politician. Hillary has been doing this his whole life and he still crushed her.
>Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie.

Seriously the level of retardation in this board has reached new levels. I am disappoint pol. Trump lost the debate tonight. Not by a wide margin but hillary just performed better than him. Mind you i dont give a fuck of either candidate. I believe trump will come in stronger in the following debate. But the level of denial and butthurt in this board is pure cringe, sad and alittle entertaining. Will browse pol until the next debates to witness more autism. I will move to greener pastures after that. All the threads here are already cancer anyway even after the trump meme machine is gone.

INB4 all the stuff i just greentext

Other urls found in this thread:

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

""""""""Black Penis with Head Cheese dangling loosely""""""""

Trump won. So much Damage Control from the shills lmao.

Fuck off shill

>if I keep posting it it will be true eventually

What does this mean?

Lmao not even a minute passed. God damn this board is doomed.

When confronted with the fact that he didnt pay people who worked for him, he didn't deny it! In fact he reveled in it

That alone is amazing lol

he's toast, and in a few months the alt-right will disappear into oblivion

Not seeing how he actually lost. She is good at keeping calm and bullshitting, that's it. That tells me nothing, it doesn't mean she won. Trump brought up some solid as fuck points about how she's done nothing in her time with power. She can't offer shit to change America for the better except the same old tax and tax.

Face it Cred Forums Jews, Niggers, SWJ's, and all other forms of Liberalism and Cuckery are here for now and forever more!

They just fell for Trump's personality cult that they themselves created

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

Truth

God is with us my man.

I would be pissy too if I supported Clinton kek. Doubt she can come back from such a horrible defeat.

Economic equality is bullshit and a huge red flag.

Ill tell you how he lost. He avoided answering questions in his usual way by saying that he has a great company and that everybody likes him. He got baited into attacking hillary which she was expecting and was ready to parry. Overall he didnt look like he prepared too much for this debate. He had loads of stuff that he could've used to discredit her but he didnt. Honestly i think he might have done it on purpose to go full power on the next debate. My problem is that people in this board are so hiveminded that they cant even see that.

>Not by a wide margin

He looks a lot more respectable like that desu

Good post

It's fucking pasta

Thank you for correcting the record

the polls about who won and CNN's is based on this:

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf

521 people asked

>26% of the respondents who participated in tonight's survey identified themselves as Republicans
>41% identified themselves as Democrats,
>33% identified themselves as Independents.

just so you guys know how incredibly bias your own media is.

Times poll

1 million votes