Bantz

>"I'll release my tax returns when you release your 33k emails"

Literally BTFO

best burn of the night

The MADMAN went there

I felt like Trump is quite well. Don't get why some Trump "supporters" think he did badly. They were putting him on the defense and he handled it pretty nice

N3rd

he did great

I was disappointed in Trump's performance, to be honest.

Cyber security question was a PERFECT opening to bash Hillary for her email scandal. What sort of president talks big about cyber security and has a private email server with CLASSIFIED INFORMATION that her IT guy has to go ask REDDIT for help on?

He also had PROOF Hillary's campaign started the Birther movement and didn't whip it out on her?

What gives?

Though the email bant was good.

I don't have any friends save of this one diehard hillshill black dude that called me just to call me retarded for 30 minutes and say Hillary couldn't have committed any crimes because nobody would be voting for her if it were true.

I'll admit, He handled that one well.

There was a better one before that but I can't remember it exactly

Cred Forums' was exploding with "Trump lost! within 60 seconds of the debate starting.

It was obnoxiously unsubtle.

How many debates are there still? I know there's another at the end of next week. How close is the last one to the election?

two more

How close is the last one to the election? He might be saving the best for when it will be most fresh in people's minds when they go to vote.

That's a top notch rare pepe. Have an upvote.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

> "Trump paid no taxes!"
> "Because I'm smart"

> "Trump didn't pay this architect!"
> "I wasn't satisfied. That's called business."

> "I have thought about this a lot"
> "You sure have"

He dominated.

I'm just sad that YCSTT isn't around anymore to create another meme vid

October 19th is the last debate
November 8th is the election

The problem is that Cred Forums hyped the debate so much with their own bullshit. I thought Trump did well and Clinton did well.

I think this debate will make little difference one way or another.

>WELL WHY DONT YOU BLAME ME FROM EVERYTHING

why not

>They were putting him on the defense and he handled it pretty nice
Yeah, but Trump's strong suit is when he's on the offense. He came out of this okay, but it didn't really play to his strengths.

Who knows, maybe he was just saving Attack Dog Mode for debates 2 and 3.

look at this thread, did all the ctr shills go to bed or something?

>Douglas MacArthur wouldn't agree
In regards to Hilary posting her ISIS strategy on the World Wide Web lol it cracked me up

Shitposting happened at the coinflip, and CTR was brutal the entire time.
It'll probably lay off on the weekend.

>*sniff*
>That's not nice HIllary
>*sniff*

HOLY SHIT SHILLARY BTFO

should've said 'Goldman Sachs transcripts' but good tactic nonetheless.

You know this actually backfired right? He's essentially saying
>You're gonna have to negotiate my tax returns out of me!
And the host made that very point. He stumped himself

the host then said if its negtioable thing to which he simply replied no. Anyone with half a brain can see that she isnt bringing back those emails, it was an empty threat meant to expose just how bad the email fuck up was.

>ill release my tax returns when pigs fly
SO ARE YOU SAYING ITS NEGOTIABLE DAHNALD?

cmon mate

its the ctr shitposters playing as a trump supporter

they do the whole i used to like trump but then x happened and im now for y

just ignore them and continue supporting the lion

It ended up being good for Trump considering ctr spent the entire time on Cred Forums and forgot about the normies on twitter and other sites.

Also what happened with the wikileaks thing? Didn't Julian Assange say he was going to release leaks before the debates?

Illustration by CTR

Assange is full of shit it seems

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks your great isnt he great really the donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

will do

Russians said not to...they need that for blackmail

>Didn't Julian Assange say he was going to release leaks before the debates?
He gave no specifics, i imagine it will be just before the 3rd debate.

ЁБAHЫЙ B POT, КУPBA

Very nice.

that was a weak response from trump. he was requested to release his tax returns before trump's e-mail scandal. what do you think happened? it had another bullshit excuse not do it

if people forgot about the e-mail scandal, trump would try to find another excuse not to release it. and you know why? because he's not that rich after all, and that makes him insecure ueheuheueh