>>90566931

""""""""Black Penis with Head Cheese dangling loosely""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
youtube.com/watch?v=TZMSY3WQrlY
youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm triggered
kill all fags and transexuals

Damn I didn't know this was why Ariel chopped her tits off.

KILL ALL THE GAYS KILL ALL THE GAYS KILL ALL THE GAYS KILL ALL THE GAYS KILL ALL THE GAYS KILL ALL THE GAYS KILL ALL THE GAYS KILL ALL THE GAYS KILL ALL THE GAYS KILL ALL THE GAYS KILL ALL THE GAYS KILL ALL THE GAYS

It's funny because just yesterday i joked to my gf that the only thing missing in this libcuck shitfest is some trannies...

>transgender children

This is one SJWism I can't seem to wrap my head around. How can they say a child is mentally mature enough to know their gender for the rest of their life, even to the point that that they are given hormones before puberty that will permanently alter their growth, yet not say they are old enough to mentally consent to sex?

And I'm a liberal by Cred Forums standards

>a numale
>a textbook illustration of a pedophile
>a hook-nosed "girl"

A child is mature enough to get a job, take hormone blocking pills that will change their life forever, join the army and drive a 2 ton vehicle, but not enough to have sex.
#libtardlogic

"This is Jackson Millarker. He's 8 years old, from Atlanta, and just happens to be transgender. He plays Lily's friend Tom in this week's Modern Family and he's wonderful. One of the many reasons I love being a part of this show."

>trap kiddies

Would look like a future ginger.

pretty sure the show will be gone within the year, quietly denied a second season.

Are they turning Lily into a tranny?

Pathetic and gross

No, it says Lily brings a trans boy. And thats in this photo.

So its a boy with a cootch or what?

Maybe just a tranny hag.

It could always turn out that he was the other ginger's son from a sperm bank or something.

That thing is disgusting. Put it out of my misery.

The truth is that the trans let a fetish run their lives. Trans kids is exactly what they want, now they get boipucci and the bois are actually eager to give up pucci.

The trans agenda is only pushed so hard because some rich degenerate oligarchy is indulging a series of kinks.

I would wonder what a young man from Germany who would describe Modern Family as a "libcuck shitfest" would actually find funny? Any specific films, television shows you enjoy?

Conan O'Brien, classic Simpsons

Screenshot this. Soon the liberal agenda will include pedophiles as a orientation. It's part of (((Hollywoods))) plans. I suggest you look up the pedophile rings in Hollywood and Jewish communities.

The age of consent has nothing to do with mental or emotional maturity. It exists purely to keep men away from younger, more attractive girls who could be molded into good wives and mothers. It's just feminism pulling the strings yet again.

The transgender movement supports feminism, which is why it's being pushed so hard. Note how few FtM people you see? It's always MtF. Literally destroying men by making them "women".

And you say our religion is barbaric ;^)

The tranny on this show is ftm though

It still is, you malay dog eating fuck

The truth is that even the most progressive people are still debating this issue and it's not always a clear cut case. From what I understand though, these children are often only allowed hormone blockers after several years of intensive developmental therapy and possibly given hormones therapy at around the age of consent in many states, 15-16. If the individual wishes to continue the hormone therapy when they reach adulthood, then it is their right to do so. The possibility of the child being abused or traumatized or confused in their decision to transition is certainly there. But the hope is that with such intensive scrutiny under which any child under the age of 18 is actually given hormone therapy treatment by a medical professional, the risk of detransition, and the potential for negative consequences thereof, is manageable.

(((Modern family)))

But the boy who will be featured in the show is a FtM. And I can guarantee you that the child has not been given and will not be given any hormone replacement therapy, at least until they begin to reach a pubescent age and possibly not even so.

You seem to be arguing more for the lowering of the age of consent

You aren't the poster I was replying to, but since Conan O'Brien was a writer on many classic Simpsons episodes, and is very liberal, would you not call both of those examples "libcuck shitfests" as well?

O'brien isn't very liberal, he's moderate, and so are the simpsons

>just happens to be transgender

I guess we would have to agree to disagree on that one

>just happens to be transgender

with jews...

OY VEY ITS LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

>be a child
>accidentally play with a Barbie doll one time
>parents start putting hormones in your food and let you choose your new name/pronouns

It's more like
this though

God Bless America

The only true religion is BBC

Sounds reasonable when you use reasonable formulations, but still ripe for abuse. And the risk is pretty damn high here in what is being legalized.

>Raise a child constantly telling them they're grills and it's okay to be a grill
>B-b-but they have a choice!

>Be little girl
>pick up brothers truck he left in my room
>mom sees me in the hallway
>buys me boys clothes and feeds me testosterone and estrogen blockers
>now 18 and hate my penis
>FUCKING TONKA TRUCKS

Ever notice how most of the transdegeneracy is men pretending to be women and not the other way around?

Maybe women aren't as oppressed as they believe they are, or maybe men are using transdegeneracy as a way to reap the benefits of being a woman without having to go through any of the bad stuff. Regardless, I'm surprised this is never brought up.

I remember the episode of Cam and Mitchell's wedding where Jay finally admits he's uncomfortable with two men getting married. And he says to Mitchell "you always get to be you, why can't I get to me ? ". I thought it was a brilliant line and a good way to address that people try to be tolerant but they can't always act like everything is perfectly normal and go against their beliefs.

But the episode just ended like "lol my father is just an old bigot, fuck him" with no attempt by Mitchell to understand his father. That was very disappointing.

I'd bet that most FTM's have actual identifiable gender dysphoria while all the MTF's crying on the internet are just weak-willed faggots looking for greener grass without having to put in real effort.

Kill yourself instead you fucking potato nosed poverty stricken slav CUNT.

Look at this shit.
Women should check their weakfag privilage.

I'm not aware of anything specific being legalized recently other than what is already legal which is providing hormone blockers and hormone replacement therapy for pubescent teens in specific and specialized cases after intensive developmental therapy with a medical professional. I am also currently unaware of many cases of abuse, direct or indirect, or even detransition among individuals allowed to begin the process before they've reached adulthood. The children who are actually allowed to receive hormone therapy for any number of years before they reach adulthood are certainly being given high quality psychological treatment as well. This is where the risk can hopefully be avoided.

High quality psychological care given to a child who receives hormone therapy for any number of years before they reach adulthood will considerably prevent this from happening

The only thing I learned tonight is that Hillary's dad was a drapist.

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

>Ed O'neil is in this show

The irony is amazing

kys useless homosex

Ladies ladies you both need to die.

As a very progressive person, this is an interesting article and it is why I am glad this issue is still being researched and debated. From what I understand, many current experts in endocrinology and neurology agree that there are biological differences among adults who have been diagnosed with gender dysphoria. And many experts agree that the current most effective form of treatment (for adults) is to allow transition.

The research which can be done on children who are given hormone replacement therapy before they reach adulthood and/or received hormone blocking treatments throughout or during puberty, is mostly yet to be collected.

When are we just going to out this for what it is.

Child abuse. This isn't right. In no way is pushing kids who have extremely vulnerable minds into becoming "trans" a good idea.

I'm not sure why nobody seems to have an argument for me, don't you all hate trannies?

is it balding too?

8 years old is way too young for this kind of shit, at least wait until she is in her teens

Don't forget the subhuman Slavs

> kids can decide about themselves
there was this herd of elephants which got their elder elephants killed, young elephants left alone started to do wild shit such as attacking people without any reason or fucking rhinos (killing them often)
youtube.com/watch?v=TZMSY3WQrlY
KIDS ARE FUCKING STUPID

just happens to be. Or maybe it was born that way.

>Lily’s playmate Tom will be played by 8-year-old transgender actor Jackson Millarker.
>8-year-old transgender

This is obviously only a biological female with short hair who identifies mostly with male gender characteristics. There is always the possibility that the child will be going through "a phase" so to speak and any effects of hormone blocking treatment can be reversed. He/She if it makes you more comfortable is certainly not being given any hormone blocking or hormone replacement treatment and certainly will not until they've reached a pubescent age and only after many years of intensive developmental therapy. I'm not sure why you feel the need to speak so cruelly about a child?

Obviously this child is going through a very confusing and uncertain time in their lives, and I'm sure the medical professionals involved and the parents of this child are only doing their best to make this child's life more comfortable and less confusing. Is that really such a horrible thing?

I wouldn't trust her on that. She's a habitual liar.

There are many instances in which children are denied hormone blocking treatment or hormone replacement therapy before they reach adulthood because the medical professionals involved have not reached the conclusion that the child truly is experiencing gender dysphoria and/or is not transgender and/or transitioning would not be the most effective treatment at the time.

Does that not count for anything?

Holy shit why won't you faggots respond to me I'm bored and giving you all the bait in the world. Maybe I'm just making some good points

>show with falling ratings will try something desparate

ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Sounds nice on paper doesn't it?

In reality the kid doesn't have a fucking clue what it means to be male or female and everyone is pretending they do and that makes it ok.

There is no defending this lunacy, because there is nothing to defend.

>There are instances where the children are prevented from having their soul destroyed so doesn't that count?
Our point is that it should never happen ever. That we shouldn't have to be discussing this fullstop.

Believe me I agree with you in sentiment

But is there an age at which you could say one would understand definitively what it means to be a male or female? Is it 18?

If you believe that an adult should not be allowed to transition then you are believing that the current most effective treatment for gender dysphoria in adults is not transition. And believing that would be wrong.

It might be Jewish propaganda, but I still enjoy the show.

Well thats pretty degenerate

fun fact: Sweden's mainstream leftie (((Sexual Rights))) organisation 'RFSL' used to do lobbyism for PEDOPHILES being given """"equal rights"""", trying to lump them with non-pedophiles regardless of whether straight/homo/bi, throwing homo/bi-sexuals under the bus, in their heyday

they still try to sneak crap in like brochures about anal fisting visibly seen in their Youth Clinics (as opposed to discretely handed out to whatever-sexuality adults seeking proffessional help behind closed doors, akin to how doctor's appointments are not broadcasted to the entire world) when not directing the Sexual Education classes (info-docs) in elementary school

Go throw a brick into the director's house.

The only things to watch Modern Family for are the columbian goddess, the fat titted nerd, and the tight pussied mom.

Manny is funny sometimes.

((((((Modern))))))) """""Family"""""

Sure, there may be instances in which children have their souls (or psyches, mental health, biological health, etc.) destroyed by for whatever reason transitioning when they likely shouldn't have.

But wouldn't there also be instances in which children would have their souls (psyche, mental health, biological health, etc.) destroyed by not being allowed to express their desired gender, and then having to go through a confusing and painful pubescent experience as well? If we have the ability to help some of these children, and if inevitably some children will also be hurt, should we not even take the chance?

you guys are not viewing this from the right perspective
just imagine
>trap CP soon

>Still nobody will respond except some guy with a "hurr durr trannies are degenerate" bent

>Start realizing I am making some good points

forgot:

>. Soon the liberal agenda will include pedophiles as a orientation

Our nation's 'RFSL' is a Social Democrat monstrosity; our liberals are even more deluded and wish to (out of principles, not realism-) legalize necrophilia and incest

(when asked wtf they're thinking, even by others in their political party, their answer was the whole "liberalism has to defend the right to one's own body, even if done controversially our proposition is needed..." - which ironically gives strength to Dugin's claim that Liberalism is only about the need of always liberating itself from new opponents)

Euro-liberalism =/= U.S. liberalism, but food for thought nevertheless

Jumped the shark

Who the fuck cares, post sofia

reminds me of the whole "Men are natural homosexuals, women just opportunistic" thing

Nothing wrong with some butt fisting, bro.

good thing the kids a faggot

As a very progressive person, I like dicks and am very timid and homosexual

Do you think any of the mainstream lefties in your mainstream left political party would ever endorse including pedophiles as an orientation?

You don't seem too bright, nothing worse than a faggot cuck pretending not to be one, thanks swede, now get back to being BLACKED

Jerking yourself off doesn't make your points any more compelling. There's just nothing of interest to respond to, or someone would.

Now, someone jerking themselves off where I can see it, that's interesting enough to respond to.

>Gender is a social construct!

>People can be born the wrong gender!

>Stop trying to force your gender roles and stereotypes on people!

>I demand that you treat me according to the gender role and stereotypes that I identify with!

2 1/2 men?

u are an imbecile for even trying to defend the idea of transgender children. forcing a little boy to believe that he is a girl (or even if he genuinely believes so) and them feeding him hormones is terrifying. it is one of the most disgusting crimes, and everyone supporting this agenda should be hanged. let kids be kids, spare them the misery. there is absolutely no need to shove sick political views down their throats.

this is what the whole discussion about trans kids (it disgusts me to write this) comes down to. there is not a single pro argument.

You suck ass faggot

I'm the director of this episode and your IP has been reported to the FBI

You would be reminded of this particularly obscure phrase you raging homosexual

Of course you do, but for some reason I have the feeling that you're not all that progressive ;^)

Kid got closer to a sexy chicana ass than you ever will, Muhammad

Thanks Serbia, did it really take 40 minutes for that message to send through your shitty telephone line internet connection in your rat infested slum you 3rd world shitskin. Do people in your country frequently graduate from the 8th grade?

It's on season... whatever. Six?seven?

Yeah I bet you like watching a guy jerk off right? Especailly those cute traps in the threads on Cred Forums

Fucking moron, respond to my posts with an intelligent argument or go kill yourself please

Why am I the only one posting this sexy milf

>Western TV

good leaf

Because you are the only faggot here who actually watches >Modern Family

L O L

can't say I do, don't even know her name on the show.

I got her attention on the pilot of some weird sitcom that aired a few years back, pic related.

Utterly unfunny but amazing outfits

The damage I'd do to my own nutsack to bust in that...

Well good thing we're not in Serbia, because here in the US of A, the greatest and most free country in the world, we don't hang people for allowing their children to express their desired genders :^)

No go back to smoking cigarettes and making bread or whatever it is you do with your thick skulled savage friends

>Be slightly low IQ
>Find mothers lipstick
>Chew on it because I'm part nigger
>Liberal mom comes home and starts crying tears of joy when she shes lipstick around my mouth
>A week later I'm forced to wear dresses and hormone suppositories

It's not really about mental maturity.

They're pushing trans children because to successfully pass you basically have to transition before puberty.

God damn I hate you alt right faggots but she is sexy

This one made me lol

Imagine growing up with a mom like that, you bet your ass he's fucked up.

I'd prefer Traps and faggots to googles and skittles tbqh.

She had him when she was like 15, didn't she?

Meaning she was 30 by the time he was in full puberty permahardon mode.

That must have been hell.
Or heaven, depending on her deposition.

How can you go from playing the father of one of the most red pilled tv shows ever to this crap?

Yeah keep consuming Western media and then railing about degeneracy, you barely literate fascist faggot. I wish we had wiped out every person with blue eyes and blond hair in Germany after World War 2

First I'm a mudslime now I'm the eternal aryan.

Make your mind up mulatto.

Or just sit back, pick up your dick and enjoy some more milfy goodness coming your way.

Work is work. He's an actor all the same.

And come the fuck on. Look at the woman he's supposed to be married to.

Way better than what Chase was subjected to on Community.

Because everyone in Hollywood, everyone who controls your media, and most educated people are liberal or progressive. Go cry about it into your sausage.

Why not just make a show that's entirely gay black trannies? That's the direction we're headed so I wish they'd just get to it already.

Gypsy please

>Go cry about it into your sausage.
at least my sausage wasnt snipped at birth

We all know you would like that, but the sanitation department would have to account for all the cum flushed down your toilet during whatever hour the "gay black tranny" program premiers

i hope trump wins and build a wall to keep degeneracy contained in american territory
holy fuck

If I had a penny for every gender: I'd have two cents more than a liberal's opinion is worth.

Personally I have no interest and even if I did it's pointless since I don't watch television.

Yeah I gotta be honest, sometimes this one bothers me.

But the truth is that circumcision is the norm here and American girls look at unclipped dicks like they're disgusting, that's just a fact

Also circumcision is objectively better at preventing STDs and the whole myth about losing sensitivity or sensation due to circumcision has since be debunked. So no real reason to care that I'm clipped now.

Your turn Hanz

those spaniards who came to colombia must've been some handsome bastards

>you will never be this much of a good goy

no wonder tranny kids get accepted when youve already normalized genital mutilation

There is literally nothing wrong with circumcision

I don't care.

>there is nothing wrong with genital mutilation

If you're a jew or muslim maybe.

this show was 100% liberal propaganda from the moment of its conception. why are you surprised?

>He's 8 years old

I'm glad my parents ignored me when I wore my mom's dresses when I was 8.

What a funny line, Jesus Christ you must be a real hoot at the bingo hall

HAHAHAHA this faggot wore his mom's dresses

You were born to be a tranny, why couldn't they see it?

Alright enough with the titty spam

Please respond to one of my posts above

No.

Don't care about your tranny issues. Tits are superior.

The autism is strong in this one.

Transgender people exist, get over it. It's extremely important they're allowed to transition at a young age because if they didn't, you'd be condemning a girl who, being born a boy, to be held prisoner by her biology and go through puberty developing male sexual characteristics. That would be extremely traumatic for her and essentially child abuse.

This is our world Cred Forums, this is where your kids will grow up, in a world where innocent children are given the imaginary problems of adult, we live in a world where parents are happier when they give hormones to their kids than when they teach them how to ride a bicycle, we live in a world where you teach your son how to wear a dress and heels and not how to build a treehouse, we live in a world where you teach your daughter that everything she does should be accepted by everyone and not how to respect herself.

And you know what ? It will get worse, how many years do we have before the slippery slope stops being a theory but a reality ? How many years before you'll have no say in your kid being brutally fucked by a 50yo obese man ? How many years before the same old fart fucks your dog and you can only watch in disgust ? Remember when marriage was, in most case, for life ? Remember when people went to church with their family happily the sunday to pass a good day with their loved ones ? Yea. You can hang yourself now.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominatedTrump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Once again you prove what a hive of retardation this board is

this is a wake-up call that watching television is not something inevitable. you don't have to buy the idiot box and take the indoctrination if you don't want to.

you don't have to be a rabid, eye-popping homo-hating klan member to hold normal views based in reality, on things like gender (there are only 2 genders and you can tell what you are by the thing between your legs) and sexuality (homosexuality is degenerate). you simply don't watch all the liberal trash. you don't give your kid an internet phone. as long as you calmly explain that men are men, women are women, normal people have sex with their penis entering vaginas, and even though people who veer from this are unusual and we shouldn't be in contact with such people, you should just let them believe what they want and do what they want without picketing against their life choices etc, then you can live your life without frustration.

Fuck sake I used to like this show.
Seriously though, how can anyone claim that TV isn't riddled with cultural marxist propaganda with shit like this happening.

I came in here, noticed people talking about degeneracy and instead started posting the great divinity that is the female form in perfection.

why do liberals think opening the gateway of degeneracy and wield ass fetishes, and normalising them as a step to modernity?

I think you're right user!

Hahahahahaha this is the world your children will grow up in and it makes me very much amused
Your little faggot french son will grow up wanting to be a girl and there will be nothing you can do about it.
And then she'll come to America to be a television star and get BLACKED on a daily basis. Does this frighten you, little frenchman

trannies are also eunuchs. every time someone buys into the tranny meme it means they get neutered like a dog.

>'Modern Family' will feature abused child

dont be a fucking imbecile

Is that her real kid, or some actor in the show?Kids don't normally want to fuck their moms regardless of how hot they are.

no, insane people exist, always have
they are now popularly preferring a sugar coated and loaded word in place of the fact

It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, it's happening right now and there's nothing you can do about it

It's definitely cultural marxist propaganda, and your children are being indoctrinated

I bet Sofia Vergara sucks a mean dick.

I don't give a shit about adult trannies. You want to wear a dress? Fine, who gives a shit. But giving a CHILD something that will permanently change their lives is a horrible idea. What if it was just a phase? They would be stuck as some abomination for their entire life. Giving hormones to children is fucking disgusting and should be considered child abuse.

This is a great point that I'm surprised many of you don't bring up very often. But soon trannies adopting children will be pretty normal and then we'll be looking at a whole bunch of brown and black kids running around your country who were raised by trannies. Makes me smile to be honest pham

Wow, a real hot take there champ.
So you're ok with giving 18 year olds hormones. But not 17 year olds? or 16 year olds?

Not really. I won't have children I'm not enough of a sadist to have a kid in this world. But yea you must really want that pat on your back to post THAT much in a thread where half of the posts are just hispanic tits.

>held prisoner by her biology
or they could just not give a fuck and stop forcing them self into gendered stereotypes

>only allowed hormone blockers
>only
Isnt that bad enough? Wont that fuck up their development?
Besides their delusions shouldn't be enforced by going along with them stringing them along from childhood that yes once they're older thoose fancies from childhood will be realised. By going along with this since childhood will most likely only increase the amount of mentally unstable faggots who go through this procedure.

the one in the pic is her real son.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Well the majority of the first half of the thread was me giving rational and concise arguments while the rest of the posters were just spouting typical retarded pol shit

You won't have a child because you're a cuck, you surrendering faggot

Hitler should have erased your cowardly bloodline

>a whole bunch of brown and black kids running around your country who were raised by trannies

You fucked up your b8.

Cred Forums would only care if trannies were adopting healthy white children.

I'm running low

Here's the thing though, the children who are allowed hormone blockers younger than 15 or 16 have been through many years of intensive developmental therapy. Almost any of the effects of hormone blocking treatment can be reversed as well. And the children who are allowed hormone replacement therapy in late adolescence have been through even more extensive psychological evaluation.

Don't you think it's better that we leave the decision up the the experts, the parent's and the individuals themselves first and foremost, rather than some fucking snownigger swede faggot who doesn't know his ass from a medical textbook?

I'm CIA

Not bait, I'm truly looking forward to that future. And trust me pol will care because they will mostly be migrants from war torn Muslim countries which Hillary has invaded, and many of them will be manchurian candidate style terrorist sleeper cells

Stop it, Schlomo!

>By going along with this since childhood will most likely only increase the amount of mentally unstable faggots who go through this procedure.

I don't get you Cred Forums. You say you hate these kinds of people and these kinds of kids in these kinds of situations. And yet you want to stop it?

Are you not aware that these people can't have kids and so this anomaly dies with them? Have you taken any sex ed or biology courses?

Those that want to do it will do it and won't have children. Those that don't want to do it, won't. And will have children.

Unfortunately, I think you're intelligent enough to figure out how to have children, but I don't think you should.

Who will be acting the bull role ?

>you burnt all this shit
>why is your ass on my oak counter
>there's flour everywhere
>is that a strawberry? why are you rubbing it in your armpits?
>there's even more burnt muffins over here
>did you burn toast? how the fuck do you burn toast?
>why is the kettle on
>ALL I TOLD YOU TO DO WAS TO GET ME A BEER, STEPHANIE

Alright guys, I've been shitposting at an historic level for a couple hours now, can somebody please do something about it?

Seriously, does anybody buy the Fatfag/Twinkfag shit on that show?
If lardarse falls over while the faglet is fucking his fat arse, he'd crush him.
Even more ridiculous if Tubbsy gets on top.

Hahahahaha is there an any more obvious way to admit that you enjoy fantasizing about two men of differing body shapes have homosexual relations?

I'm not him, but just you wait and see.
And a correction - the necro/incest thing came from the youth branch of the party Liberalerna, which I guess are the closest we have to classical liberals. The main party distanced themselves from the proposition.

Don't you feel ridiculous when you just kneejerk shitfling based on a poster's flag? It's extremely tired and unfunny, especially when it comes from a United Statesian. The US, the country leading the charge in degeneracy but never sees it because it's too close to home as opposed to the pavlovian response they get when UK, Germany, Sweden etc feature in pozzed headlines.

Also, 63%, weekly nigger riots, king nigger, Ziowood, Israel's pet, highest nigger population % in the west, obese, enjoy your impending balkanization etc.

Why are you posting Vaniity?

what does pozzed headlines mean?
Is that another one of your weird fantasies about gay men intentionally infecting each other with HIV?

I shit on your flag because almost all of the people in your country are smarter than you, and because of that, you live in a socialist hellscape and I'm sure it bothers you deeply.

Continue getting BLACKED my friend. I'll be sitting over here in the land of the free, enjoying my blowjob from a 17 year old tranny cum dumpster

Oh no. I was fine with the two gay men torturing their daughter through their "parenting" all this time but I draw the line at a random tranny.

i don't think he's trying to hide it

tell me how many kids are talked out of it?
and how many are boys and how many are girls?

are you retarded?

Haha classic ivan

>now 18 and hate my penis
literally who said that ever?

Do they have an autistic child on the show? You can't have liberalism without autism.

I don't miss TV. I really really don't.

You'd have to be stupid to pay for cable or even give basic the time of day.

>be hideous little girl
>know even at that age no man will ever want that
>jump on the tranny-wagon early

I can't tell you how many children decide to detransition at some point in the process, if that's what you mean by getting talked out of it.

I can tell you, based on purely anecdotal evidence, that transition has been a successful method of treatment for many late adolescent teens who were allowed hormone blockers and hormone therapy before they reached adulthood. I don't know anyone who started when they were younger than 16-17 who are now adults

Also purely anecdotal evidence, but it is pretty evenly split between MtF and FtM individuals

Wow you're a pretty mean dude. Have you ever honestly considered the possibility of killing yourself?

This site makes me hate the rest of my country more every day.

Idgaf about transgenders, but children?
They were completely non-sexual and then their parents wanted to play permanent-dress-up. Fuck this gay Earth, I hope when the time of reckoning comes these sins are recorded and paid for excruciatingly.

Truth hurts.

And yes, daily.

>quick! goyim look at these erotic images.
Almost makes you want to fap and forget all about the degradation of your race, culture, and clay doesn't it?

>experts
if we listen to evry "expert" we woulden't know where we would end up. There is nearly never a consensus for "experts" in fields like this.

think about it like this.
>child gets born it's a boy
>mother gives him dolls
>dress him in pink dresses
>tell him evry secound in his life that he can be a girl if he want and that she always wanted a girl
>boy start to get confused, depressed he loves his mother want to make her happy
>mother look on the internet after an "expert" that have the same radical ideas as her self
>"expert" meets boy
>"expert" hate boys, gender proceedings startes
>boy grows up. Can finally think on his own.
>hes not a male since he blocked his development and hes not a girl
>he don't know how it is to be a male

therefore it's not a real choice. He will never have the chance to be a male, so how can he make a correct dicision if he dosen't even know how a male is? And an "expert" can be a radical femnazi. And in fields like these there realy aren't "experts" it's people guessing what other people feels.

This she is so hit

Malcom from Malcom in the Middle came out on reddit saying the actually purpose of the show, besides making money, was to have young boys to suck and fondle on the stage set. Now pedophiles in hollyjew with a trap fetish have been jonesing for boipucci, their wish will be fufilled.