They are making fun of us. we must revenge

They are making fun of us. we must revenge.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A0Yrb
youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM
youtube.com/watch?v=aUbzT25kZ6s
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html
twitter.com/oneunderscore__
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But i dont weigh 400 pounds why should i care, only 400 pounds you'll get are obese women on tumblr

our revenge will be the laughter of our imaginary children

kek, already?

hmm, the pixels

I think it is a compliment. He thinks 400 pound men can be brilliant and as dangerous as foreign powers. He seriously put 400 pound hackers on the same level as Chinese and Russian state sponsored hacking groups. That is quite the compliment.

But that was funny? Who are they trying too fool

I actually know two 400lb computer security experts. I know probably 100 thin ones, considering it's my field... But I know at least two exist.

Funny thing is, both are above average at what they do. Then again, they don't do anything else.

It's like they dont realize we call each other worse shit every day.

Fake and gay. We all loved the 400lb remark. Cred Forums rightfully accepted Clinton as the winner of tonight's debate. Shills don't understand banter and debate are how we grow stronger.

Its a beautiful thing. The less they know about our real motives, the better

>One of Donald Trump’s most ardent fringe message boards appeared to turn on its candidate of choice during Monday night’s debate, saying he “got played” and that “this was not supposed to happen.
NO, I CAN'T HANDLE THESE LEVELS OF (((SUBVERSION)))
ALL THE ANTI-TRUMP POSTING HAS BEEN THE WORK OF FUCKING ILLEGAL BLUE BOARD ALIENS & TWELVIES FROM Cred Forums AND NOW THE MEDIA IS FALSE FLAGGING US
IT'S ANUDDA Cred Forums HARBA ALL OVER AGAIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>No sauce
>No (((author)))
Uh ok

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I laughed like an Idiot when he said that

Lol this

May as well start calling ourselves 400 pound hackers

He was actually referencing Blade because he saw RLM's recent video on it.

holy kek do they actually think we're offended by this?

Who is this Cred Forums? a 400 pound hacker on steroids

But Cred Forums makes fun of neckbeards and the obese more than anyone.

Same, as soon as he said it, I knew a meme was born.

>Cred Forums master race
>being 400 pounds

pick one faggot.

If you are not skinny neet or /fit/ you should kys

MUH RACIST MEE MEES

Wait what?
Did the person that wrote the article even go on here? Everyone was laughing at the comment.

If anything, calling out the 400 pound bed hacker made us vote for him harder. Just how out of touch could these faggots be?

>implying we're as sensitive as Clinton supporters

Where do these people come up with this stuff?

What? Everyone thought that comment was hilarious. Besides, I'm /fit/.

Stop making articles about Cred Forums shitposts you fucking faggots

>Trump won
>The polls are rigged!
>Hillary won
>The polls are rigged!

End conclusion, is that online polls are bullshit.

>were none too thrilled about his 400-pound hacker comment
Source: my ass.

underrated dubs don't lie

>trump makes exactly the kind of joke you can find all over Cred Forums, to give a nod to Cred Forums.
>media thinks this means he's attacking them.

why do people do stories about online communities if they're not going to lurk there for a while?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

This fucking faggot is right.

This is what we are up against.

Let them. They Are harmless by now.

I'm 400 pounds but I can't hack.

If anything he overstated my importance.

Bretty much.

Don't we all fucking hate fat fucks anyway? Absolutely degenerate.

Asshurt libcucks cherrypicking whatever posts they feel like from here, as usual

>CTR shills try to falseflag a meme operation
That isn't how it works you double heretics.

Everyone in the thread was laughing at the 400 pound comment, though.
Shills just don't understand that if you hang around here long enough, you don't really care about being insulted.

I always wonder how scared they are.

>Donald, did you mean to degrade those "400 pound people"?
>Only Rosie O'Donnell.

>reference your own shills to claim victory
Pretty pathetic, even for the media.

Don't like what this person has to say, cut that man off

Libtard Logic

This.

If anything I like him more now. Didn't think that was even possible.

Lol, a bunch of redditors and shills showed up to shitpost. In reality this was a "it's fucking nothing" event.

>yfw the shills did us a favor with their Drumpfrage

At first they came for the....

>Says the truth

Yeah no one here hates trump for saying that some 400 pound fat ass computer nerd is sitting at home hacking hillarys shit while reading the daily stormer

It's fucking accurate as fuck

Little do they realize that Cred Forums is pro fat-shaming. Why are normies and the MSM so out of touch?

I remember when I didn't understand shitposting too.

If it weren't for a little help from my friends.

>Trump gets his cyber security awareness from Live Free or Die Hard

Congratulations to Luckey Palmjob and the 700 Million Shits of Chantown!!! You're all fucking gay!

SHUT IT DOWN
I am excited to the point of my cock quivering at the thought that our society won't be around to protect these self hating liberal fucks forever

I'm not fat so it's hard to really take offense

We all did, he is one of us - top tier banter and shit post. This is just the left desperate attempts to fit the narrative again.

Hacking isn't glorious. It's boring; sit on your ass pissing in bottles boring. It's the kind work that pairs nicely with the lifestyle of a 400 pound man.

I just think this would be a lulzy backhanded attack on Kevin Smith.

Nigga you're boring

archive.is/A0Yrb
It's basically "wtf Cred Forums hates Trump now" the article.

Burgers BTFO!

This.

Heresy is bad. You Shillfags shouldn't be saying these things. Kek will not forgive you.

Since fucking when did anyone give a fuck about that?

You'd think people here would be too thick skinned to care. Obvious shill

tumblr whales btfo by reddit raiders

Well, he's not wrong. I can't really be mad at him for bringing facts to a debate.

It wasn't an insult, it was a nod.

Did CTR just beat us at our own game??

le tumblr

>“OK guys, let’s cut the bullshit. Trump actually sucked tonight,” wrote post ID 3h7UYcU0. (All posts are anonymous on Cred Forums.) “Let’s talk about where we go from here. What does Trump need to do better next debate?”
>A few users appeared to have an answer to that question. They took issue with Trump’s decision during the debate to blame the Democratic National Committee hack, which U.S. officials believe was perpetrated by Russia, on “someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.”
>“[Your face when] Trump calls you out for being a 400 pound hacker,” wrote one user, alongside an image titled fat-computer-guy.gif.
>“Which one of you 400lb ass holes hacked the DNC,” asked another.
Making self-deprecating jokes makes you a #HillaryMissile apparently.

Literally not seen anyone mention this comment though

I fear so. What the fuck is Kek doing?

Who the fuck here was mad about it? How can they keep getting away with literally making shit up?

Trump has a few extra pounds himself.

I'm not sure they know what they are doing at this point.

They spent months trying to link him with the evil racist alt right, and now decided to act like the same evil group has turned on him.

To normies it makes trump look less affiliated which is good.

To us it's taken as shilling. Even those who genuinely think he did poorly in the debate will be written off as shills.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''journalism''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It was actually brilliant. Now every time Shillary brings up the DNC hack and tries to implicate Russia, people are going to instead think of a 400 pound NEET in bed because it's such a hilarious mental image.

The Daily Beast is run by Chelsea Clinton.

She's used to people she doesn't like being "cut off".

underrated

Someone needs to lurk moar.
That 400 pound comment was the funniest shit and we were jokingly saying he was talking about Cred Forums.

They have gone into hyperdrive over this, they have been told by their handlers to talk as if the election is now a conclusion and that hillary has won and we have left his camp. They will be gone by this afternoon. Then the real analysis will come in, much like the college is still with trump.

Wait hol' up muh Google, are they saying something offended the people who basically live everyday just to offend other people? Where is the logic in this?

>Copy and pasting posts from a Hungarian baking forum is now journalism

Whoever the fag is that wrote this article is as clueless as he is an obvious Shill4Hill.

they're getting desperate, cherry-picking to fabricate this false narrative

ignore the losers

sage

most likely he's being paid by the clinton campaign

basically this

fat ass

Thats what Journalism is. You make shit up and watch it become reality. Glad I live in the age of Cred Forums so this shit isnt my only source of perspective.

The only people I've ever seen get mad at being called fat are kids and women.

I doubt any internet troll really takes being called a fatty to heart.

Manlet, on the other hand.

if youve ever known a fat fuck in real life you would know that fat guys are truly loyal to their fatty core, kind of pathetic, but you know they're 100%

So this is what Cred Forums looks like from someone outside Plato's cave.

It references this post
in particular.

I guess that user speaks for us all

Hope I look that good when I'm seventy.

That was pretty funny only fat fucks got triggered for that comment.

Shills shill their own shill

impressive

I hope hillary will beat his ass.

these cunts just dont get humour do they?

they eat

They really want to believe that we're as easily offended as they are.

Fuck you dahnald. I will lose weight just like you will lose the elections.

>“OK guys, let’s cut the bullshit. Trump actually sucked tonight,” wrote post ID 3h7UYcU0. (All posts are anonymous on Cred Forums.)

alright which one of you fuckers was this?

>DailyBeast

kek

probably the faggot who wrote the article

fat shaming isnt funny you asshole

I remember when we had fat shaming threads.

Fuck you

>b-but it's true
You can be 4000 pounds and still hack Swiss Cheese DNC

Yeah boy

Ugly couples usually have beautiful kids, there is hope

Maybe they just don't go to the toilet?

>mfw that was his setup.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Ah, so that's why CTR shills were so active to push it.

HES HACKING THAT PIZZA
SOON THERE WONT BE ANYTHING LEFT!

>faux outrage because shit was funny
>THEY'RE TURNING ON HIM

> yelling an obvious lie in hope that stupid ignorant poeple will believe this
this is some ussr style subversive shit

It's the other way around my dude. From inside the cave.

oh, yes, that's what i meant

>blank

The equivalent of your post?

we didn't turn on him

we turned and rigged every fucking poll we got our filthy hands on lel

because the man gets cucked by chad, obviously

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=aUbzT25kZ6s

Is this funny?

Next article

>400lb racist internet hacking trolls admit rigging the election

Good Post anyway. Had a chuckle my slant eyed radioactive war criminal.

Finland coming in with the hard truths

You guys lost; get over it.

They flood us with shills, then report the shills as authentic anons

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html

>no here was offended
>every one here like the 400lb hacker joke

is this pasta?

They couldn't tell we were joking? Or are they pretending we weren't joking?

What a bunch of fucktards either way. We care about them--why?

Rising up, back on the street!!
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet!!
Just a man and his will to survive

Yes

It is now.

Kek, yes, and they must not spend much time here or they'd know how much we hate fatties.

LMFAO 13/10

Even if people were offended, who would they turn to in place of Trump? Nobody would swap sides to Hillary over such a comment.

>Cherry pick a few pro Hillary posts from the forum
>EVEN STORMFRONT THINKS TRUMP LOST

Feinberg is a stupid cunt.

>Daily Shit calling all of Cred Forums fat
Oh this is not going to go well for these fuckers...

OMG STOP THAT MAN FROM USING HIS FREE SPEECH HELP I'M SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW

ITT: Cred Forums pretending they're not all fat neckbeards
stop lying to yourselves

all the fatties ive known have been lying scheming fucks

lack of self control often correlates with other personal flaws

>OK guys, let’s cut the bullshit. Trump actually sucked tonight
framing.
>Let’s talk about where we go from here. What does Trump need to do better next debate?
this phrase gives it away as a shill.
Even if it's trumps campaign staff asking, it's pretty weak.
and more likely, it's the reporter. Cause it's that easy to make a news story or report on what Cred Forums thinks, by just asking.

Trump will never be voted into the white house.
This was your last chance and he blew it. Therefore, you are going to blow the voting.
Because of this major league fail you will finally stop bullying us.

No more toothpaste
No more aquafresh and Colgate
No more irrelevant country
No more 1 drop in your sea and you flood

Its over. Now we are the ones that are going to bully you. Have fun having Hillary Clinton as President.

Oh before I forget: You will never get that 2% of our GDP for NATO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek has blessed Hilary. Trump is done. Also, digits.

Even if we were all fat neckbeards that still wouldn't make the article any less idiotic. OP's article is immediately followed by another story of how brilliantly Clinton controlled the debate while Trump committed suicide on stage. These sponsored articles with blatant bias are ridiculous and what should make it worrying for people on both sides is that the average person that reads them believe them as absolute fact.

>The Alt-Right diehards of Cred Forums

That's a funny way of saying the endless CTR spammers of Cred Forums.

>One side of the debate is speaking!

Pretty disgusting of them to let it continue tbqh.

STOP USING THE TERM "GOD EMPEROR". BOTH HERBET AND GW ARE ROLLING IN THEIR FUCKING GRAVES AND PILES OF MONEY RESPECTIVELY OVER THIS.

STOP IT. ReEeEeEeEeEeE!!!!

Top kek, why do they need make a news about Cred Forums though?
We are irrelevant to the "story", might as well just make shitposts on /r/thedonald.

kek spots the shills

my sides went into orbit when he said that

No

Seriously though, how irresponsible is it for Hillary to just blame Russian state-sponsored hackers for the DNC leak when she has zero proof?

If a journalist did that, people would be rightly disappointed, but it's fine for a presidential candidate to do it.

JEB!

I SAID STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

I keep in good shape. People stereotyping the "bad guys" as unkempt and fat only works in favor of my normie camouflage.

Nope

I turned on him because he seems like he's in over his head not because he called us 400 lbs losers

THAT'S FUCKING TERRIBLE.

>Cred Forums didn't like his 400 lbs comment
I literally didn't think about it.

>alt-rightists
Aren't a thing.

>speaking for me
Fuck that shit.

a) you know the Emprah is stuck in a PVS (Persistent Vegetative State) in the lore
b) is basically the biggest cuck in 40K
c) and has basically nothing to do witht he running of the Imperium, the religion isn't even something he wanted at all.
Also, fun fact, that second image is of one of his sons falling to the dark forces of Chaos

Meh

I'm really enjoying the desperation of the left.

Daily Hildebeast is literally funded by the Clinton campaign & would be bankrupt by now otherwise.

This

GIT GUD, SKRUB.

Why are you telling me things I already know?

>cuck

Oh. You're one of 'those'.

Jokes on you fags I'm only 366 pounds

This

>Be a journalist
>Actually think most Cred Forumslacks are obeasts

>
So by using the image you are aware you make Trump like a cuck then mate. I mean I don't have a horse in the race, I think they are both awful, how am I a cuck? Kindly explain with evidence

So now the "CTR" shills are shilling as "alt right" for the media in order to get them to write control hits on us

Faggots.

This is the danger of having no central authority, the shILLs come in and manipulate things to the point where nobody can tell what's true and when you have the (((newspapers))) and shills working hand in hand they can spin a fictitious story quite easily

That pic

Ultramarines? Borderline heretics. Running parts of the Imperium as a separate state? If only the Inquisition wasn't so cucked a fucking exterminatus would be ordered in like 2 seconds. But no it's all "but they made the chapter system" and "We can't declare a chapter a bunch of heretics"

Bullshit. Completely fabricated a false reaction from the alt right. I fucking hate leftist because of their dishonorable tactics in lying like this. What the want to be true they fabricate then claim as reality.

I didn't say you were a cuck, I said you were one of those fucking cretins who use the word 'cuck'. If you don't have a horse in this race, why are you being an autistic faggot and hanging around the track? Fuck off. I'm just bored and posting edited pictures and saving ones I don't have. I couldn't give a toss who wins, either wins, I win.

I'm running out. Last 3 coming up. These are EXTREMELY EXTREMELY RARE EMPTRUMPS.

Isn't it good the media makes it look like we support hillary now? We're painted as the evil racists so when that gets associated with hillary instead of trump, that means more voters will think trump might not be so bad after all.

Eh, I've had like maybe 2-3 hours of sleep and I can't be fucked to do anything but shitpost on memes. Also I love me some 40K as you may have guessed

Stop body shaming bigot

Ok
well I think I still have more

>Be me at work

>Normies watching debate going down while i'm taking a break

>Woman starts calling trump a liar

>Ask her how she can support someone with so much blood on her hands

>Another female co-worker sits down and ask me if I know about politics

>Sit there and tell her about who Hillary really is, from whitewater, laughing at a child whose rapist she got off on a technicality. The Clinton foundation and stealing 90% of 2 billion in donations, Haiti, calling black people super predators and mandatory minimums.

>Every other female taking a break gets triggered and leaves the room

>Mfw

cool story my dude

Damn strait.
I'm #mentallyHill now.
Atleast she took advices from a kkk wizard, Rekt the nigger nation of Haiti, Put black where they belongs behind bars.
she is one of us.

AHAHA FUCKING FASCIST FATTIES BTFO

Glad to here your able to hold down a job while overflowing with autism.

well done you are now public creepo #1 at work

Shart in mart is correct here guys

Running a filter all day is really exhausting and yes the autism leaks now and then.

That's the fun part about being married user. I'm not trying to impress anyone or be anything but myself.

twitter.com/oneunderscore__

This cunt is a shill confirmed, he's probably here right now.

This. I have the feeling those bashing Trump are the most emotionally attached about it. There's two more to go.

what the hell

everybody loved that comment here afaik

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I think the man is fucking hilarious sometimes. He needs to start doing stand up comedy instead of trying to be a politician.

Literally where is this posted? The 400 pound hacker comment was fucking great.

It doesn't concern you Achmed, you'll be banned from America in a little over a month.

>right eye twitches sporadically

wtf I'm with her now

Did the beast write this headline just to get our clicks?

o i am laffin

Dumb "This" poster

This

I don't weigh 400 pounds. I'll continue working to free the greatest nation on the planet from Shillary.

No matter who wins Kek will have his laugh. All praise Kek!

DiD HE JusT bODy sHAme Us I AM sO mAd NoW reeEEEeEeeeeEE
Is that how the medi thinks we reacted ? lel

Fell asleep.

Welcome to my world.

These lying hit pieces aren't very nice. Now I know how Mr.Trump feels all the time.

Trump was sniffing a lot during the debate which confirms suspicions of his deteriorating health and possible cocaine use. It will be interesting to see if he is still alive in November.

Let it go, Hillaryscum played him like damn fiddle

Elections still be rigged so this muppet show doesn't matter

>implying most channers aren't skeletals

the debates mean nothing. The propaganda war surrounding the debates mean everything.

SHOP IVANKA FFS

SHOP IVANKA FFS

SHOP IVANKA FFS

>Not posting the version without the commi

This

This

What the fuck does alt-right even mean, anything right of centre?

This is the exact type of delusional damage control I hoped to see when I came on this board after your fat retard hero got exposed. At least Cred Forums is good for laffs

Is everyone in this thread underage?

It isn't about being offended vs. finding it funny. It's about it being so cringey that Lester and Hillary weren't sure they heard it correctly.

Imagine JFK or Nixon or Reagan or Obama saying that at any point; and Lord Doofus does it in the first debate.

I can see Sarah Palin or the younger retarded Bush saying it. But no legitimate candidate is that clueless.

> they could ever be as dangerous and well rounded an operator as a 400lb goliath super tank. The true compliment is to the russians and chinks.

Cred Forums does not consist of hackers, it consists of meme magicians. (At best)

Journofags read slide threads posted by CTR shills and think they are from everyday Cred Forumslacks. Pure psyops, the article was written days ago.

t. 170 lb.

The alt-right started off as a legitimate movement.

Now it a meme. A pol prank that has gone too far (or not far enough just yet )

meme magic is essentially hacking to normies. they dont understand either so it just looks like wizardry to them.
>"OMG user, HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!"
>"i hit ctrl + alt + delete"
they literally know nothing so anything beyond their understanding is amazing

t. a 400 lb wizard of hacking

i know i used to dunk for drumpf now i shill for hill

silly bong
what is a "legitimate movement" nowadays?
memes are the only political reality

This is just hilarious

Are these people so starved for content they're reporting on what a bunch of fags on a Ted Cruz forum were saying during the debate?

This is a truthful statement.

I thought it was pretty funny desu

Nigger

Trips! We have influenced the Debate response! Now all we need are 400lb Finkid to burn Hillibeast campaign to the ground!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
The Globalist will shut us down so we may as well strike this match!

>ctr shills post dumb shit about trump losing
>ctr shills tip off media about posts made by ctr
>media posts retarded articles like this

>1 post by this ID

2 nukes never enough

we should still raid 9gag with trump and pepe memes

That's rude senpai

so whites saw facts and blacks saw feels?

UNDER
A
T
E
D
M

BUILD WALL YOU PEDO CUNT

This fat worthless burger faggot is correct guys

You said it, cuckaroon.

>thinking the alt-right is one person
>le ebin xDD besment dweller neet /poltard/
no

The alt right consists solely of this board
(Except leafs)

This is the lamest demoralization campaign ever.

That 400 lbs remark made me furious! I'm now with Her. btw I'm only 340 lbs.

People were just having fun with that comment.

We didn't ever expect your media to read our shitposts and report them as fact.

>“OK guys, let’s cut the bullshit. Trump actually sucked tonight,” wrote post ID 3h7UYcU0

WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS? SINCE WHEN TO "LOL PROIFESSIONAL" JOURNALIST QUOTE RANDOM TROLLS ON THE INTERNET.

HURR DURR

NO SHIT I MAKE TRUMP CAN'T WIN POST ALL THE FUCKING TIME JUST TO GET A REACTION

WHY CAN'T THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS PLACE.

The CEO of MGM just did a failed hit job on Trump's campaign manager on CNBC. Also is a cuck. You know what to do @MGMResortsIntl

I didn't for 1 second think he was talking about me or us. I figured he meant the 400 lb. Hillary Redditors.

I'm a Network Engineer and before this I was a Newtwork Security Specialist so this line cracked me up, it was so unexpected from a 70 year old politician because it's so true. "We don't know if it was Russia, it could have been literally fucking anybody, a big fat dude in his bed, anybody."

Btw get them Cisco certs kids, ez mode work from home jobs making dad money, I'm basically still a NEET.

They actually quoted a fucking post from some random shitposter?

There's always been pro hillary shills who spew that stuff non stop. These journalists should find new jobs.

>le
You have to go back

Cred Forums memes for 500, Alex

kike with proxy found

>fatties absolutely BTFO

WTF? I love Donald Trump now.

70kgs of underweight lanklet reporting in.

I don't get the cheese reference

jokes on them I'm 450lbs

You people dont understand how the internet works for normies.

Nowadays places for "discussion" are so heavily moderated, that they are default echo chambers.

These people cannot even image what its like to hear differing opinions on "their subreddit".

Why do you think that they wanna censor YT?

In any case, journalism is long gone.

I always figured a stereotype for a Cred Forums user would be a lanklet or a skinny manlet.

Fatties are more like Cred Forums - Cred Forums - Cred Forums

the daily beast makes fun of itself just by existing

I didn't see anyone get butthurt over that last night.

dis is worse dan anuddah shoah desu senpai

>debate disaster
(((They))) aren't even being subtle anymore.

Who si this?

hahaha these people are pathetic

What are they talking about? Everyone in the thread fucking loved that comment.

One step closer to fighting and dying for Greater Israel..AGAIN !

Hope you fat ass goyz are ready for what is coming next..

fucking newfags m8

Duuuuude. Not cool.

were they ever subtle though? i see that "they weren't even trying to be subtle" comment daily here daily, and it makes me wonder if anyone here can remember a time when they WERE subtle.

I bet Pepe is thinking "oh god why did I post that picture on the internet. I should have known that would come back to haunt me." right now.

Amerifat is correct

>democrats trying to make Hillary have the smug Trump aesthetic

there's just something so cringe worthy about this

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Hopefully the media runs more stories like this. It gives the perception that the alt right (whatever that is) no longer likes Trump which helps him appeal to more normies

blow away, fucking leaf

And next they will just look at the catalog and say that Cred Forums is for Hillary because of all of the shills and slide threads.

This god damn queer is right

We do it for the lulz desu

hey man that's a good trole
america 10/10

lol we trol u tk him2 da bar???

But all kidding aside; I want to fucking know: How long is longcat?

In fact, this is now a longcat thread.

Nice flag retard

>when memes make it to the news
What the hell is wrong with the world?

That was awesome, the fuck they talking about

For sure man kek

Trump is a racist, sexist, belligerent, bullheaded big-mouth. He’s also the presumptive Republican nominee for President, fueled entirely by an army of supporters who like him for all the wrong reasons. But let’s not mince words here: Donald Trump would, without question, be the absolute worst President America has had to endure in the lifetimes of generations.

Yeah if there's one thing I am seeing around here, it's unanimous hate for The Donald.

OMW to MAGA

The more idiots normalfags falling for the "evil Cred Forums nazi alt rigth from Cred Forums" tale, the less newfags in Cred Forums.

skypes

and then they stopped coming for people

I mean I thought it was pretty funny, rarely do we get such quality bantz from the left

This reminds me of every time some semi-famous woman says something.
Nobody gets mad.
The people who know don't care.
The people who might get mad don't know about it because they ignore things they don't like.
A dozen articles come out anyway talking about how mad it totally made misogynist nerds.

This uncle fucking, donkey raping, shit eater has the right idea

Literally know a guy that only goes by "Biggs" who is a massively overweight neet who shitposts all day, quite literally, from his Parents', quite literal, basement.

their can never hit us where it hurts.
cos nowhere it hurts.
we are transcendent

they are writing articles about what they themselves flooded bt he board with, about the board?

what?

I know a goth weeb who only goes by Chi. He's been this way since before I met him over ten years ago. He's 28.

>tfw all racists are fat and ugly according to liberals
>tfw tall and handsome and racist

This cuck is right