DONALD TRUMP IS A COKE FIEND

>all that sniffling
>the general way he was acting

Spread this shit. This man definitely did some coke before going up on stage/

Nah he was just sniffing out Hillary's lies

How do you sleep at night?

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Not doing cocaine is a good first step.

Trump's been sucking up that nasal air all campaign. Don't know why it took so long for this meme to catch on.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Sounds like a left wing conspiracy

We don't know he was snorting cocaine. It could have been adderall or oxycontin.

the sniffing he does is him breathing in heavily through his nose between sentences. i think he does it to speak more loudly and clearly, hence needing more air. kind of bizarre, but hardly a new thing. you can hear him doing it at nearly every rally and speech thats been on youtube for the past year if you listen closely.

its a way to talk and get air quickly
if he constantly took huge breaths it would look stupid.

the left supports drugs. they dont have room to bitch about it. iton man was busted with enough drugs to send some one to jail for 10 consecutive life sentences when he was doing some faggy tv show. he only served like 2 years

COCAIN HAS A SHORT PERIOD OF ACTION. IT ONLY LASTS MAYBE 15 MINUTES MAX. HIS PUPILS WERE NOT DILATED.

>NO SALE

Why the fuck would he consume an opiat before a debate? Kys yourself my man.

>DONALD TRUMP IS A COKE FIEND

on Cred Forums. They try this on Cred Forums.

my fucking god.

just my fucking god.

Trump should lay off the coke. That fat fuck is going to give himself a stroke.

Rather than desperately lying about Trump, why not try so cocaine user?

BREAK THE CONDITIONING!!!

It was breathing, the audio was set to even listen his fucking lips.

Coke users do inhaling sounds, Donald breathing was magnifying digitally.

What a bunch of idiots... Another pathetic attempt by Hillary's dumbass supporters. Sage.

Nerves?

I like it. I ruined my nucleus accumbens and activation of reward pathway, by doing this shit as a teenager.

Try what? Exposing a presidential candidate as a drug addict?

You do realize that there are actually smart people on here right? We are not actually retarded.

>Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

user I've done Opiates Adderall and Coke

He didn't do Opiates. If any it was adderall but I doubt that too.

amphetamines kill your stage fright nerves by punching them in the face and skull fucking em soo...no.

>Shakras
>Science

Lurk more

Not even Trump's worst addiction

I don't know how you can be so anti-American.

Are you a commie?