Are European South Africans white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only some.

How's life being white in south africa?

yes and Yolandi us cute.

t. not yolandi

comfy. huge house, swimming pool 2 servants, everything is cheap. weather is nice. have never been a victim of any violent crime nor do i know anyone personally that has been raped robbed or murdered.

Are there any European South Africans? I thought they were all dutch.

what about the baboons?

Or do you live in a no baboon area?

Die fokken Antwoord is great

If your family has lived in Africa for three generations or more, you're a nigger

not dutch. its 50% dutch 40%german 10% french

funny you asked. was discussing this last night. the worst encounter with a nigger i had was a drunk nig hanging out of a car window at a traffic light shouting "thank god i am a black man" was pretty rude of him

If they are behaving like niggers, no they're not.

Where does this faggot get his haircut?

>if you hang out around tall people, you'll get taller

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Where in SA?
For some reason I always imagine the SA posters to be in the Cape

So is your city divided into two?

Chappie was so good. I liked the Antwood people, too.

Also, looks pretty white to me.

Is this bait or you're living under a rock?
youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw

nope i live in the north west
yes. between rich and poor. poor people live in informal settlements outside of town. Not alot of low cost housing in the city.

"his" kek.

plus the souties

obviously, all your blind?

look at the fucking picture YOU posted

look

what colour is the skin?

A fucking tree

Fake South African, you didn't call it a robot.

>North west
kek are you a Potch fag?
Sandton Master race reporting

Shes actually cute when she doesn't make herself look like shit

harties. also all the sandton hippy faggot people must leave my sleepy town
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you would literally still be living in mud huts in harties if it wasn't for the vaalies giving you money every weekend

no they are honorary googles. yo-landi...what kind of name is that? bet he names his daughter listeria

is racemixing often there?
also how do you feel about your gov being controlled by stupid niggers who get votes from stupid niggers and what will you do about it?

Interesting. Singaporean government tend to mix middle class and rich areas together so there's a form of community.

>he

Hardly ever see race mixing. we stick to our own kind but you do see the odd lib-cuck trying to be "progressive"
>how do you feel about your gov being controlled by stupid niggers who get votes from stupid niggers
ANC lost control of 3 major cities in this year's elections, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Nelson Manela Bay, and retained Cape Town so it appears even the nig nogs are waking up now and realising what's good for htem

only race mixing i see are tourists with local sheboons. Also my live style hasnt changed alot since the fall of apartheid cept now you pay more for private security schools and healthcare.

>and what will you do about it?
nigger gov is busy destroying themselves. i personally dont have to do anything cept sit back and laugh at them. They will loose in the next elections in 2019

Boykie!

But will it be the DA or DA EKHANAMIK FRRRRIDDOM FAIGHTAS that take their place?

Yes. And Yolandi looks like a fucking degenerate yet, at the same time so hot. How does that work?

great news, shame whites are only approx 9% of SA, keep up the good work and smash every leftie

Still better than having a ninja turtle as president

Not for long.

is this real?

Wacky Wednesday tomorrow?

You can't just post this in every thread you massive faggot.

>he hasn't seen her tits

Its called "forcing a meme"
Newfag

yes

and i have pretty strong appreciation for their struggle, long live african whites

banana brain

What's with Indo-Europeans and niggerloving?

hi yolandi

uhuh :D with a medium chips and 1l coke.

Is he white?

I'm of English heritage. Both my parents where born there and moved here in the 70s

>Forcing a meme
>A good thing

t. Oldfag

his name is Watkin Tudor Jones. 100% Anglo nigger name.

On behalf of all Dutch people I sincerely apologize for Die Antwoord

Not anymore

>appropriate black culture to make millions of dollars

100% white

Irrelevant, since she has a white husband.

>inb4 b-but he's a c-cuck then!

just wanna say i saw yolandi's delicious AIDS titties live at concert

Fuck no, not to mention the ridicule they will get from their parents, drunk boere get mighty mad if theres an afrikaans girls on a kaffirs arm. I have seen a black dude get stomped on because his stupid white girlfriend dragged him to a majority afrikaans club.

You would probably be okay with your wife reading interracial erotica, wouldn't you? Perhaps it would make you hard too?

But really though is she white?

South Africans:

Am I the only guy that fucking hates Die Antwoord? Their music is fucking garbage.

who cares if the music is garbage, the die antwoord act is fantastic in itself

Their videos are goat but their music is degenerate af

Might as well apologize for Dutch people while you're at it.

>listening to music

wew lad are you a google or some shit

I hated them, then I thought they were an amusing parody and then I realised they were what they were parodying and decided to hate them again.

The music is and was always shit.

Its put in the video to be provocative precisely because it is disgusting.