Donald Trump is a fucking retard

Donald Trump is a fucking retard

Just another retarded billionaire

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

How did he win exactly?

Thanks for correcting the record :)))

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only September. Does not having the lead in September count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make these threads when the election is still on? Hillary is still campaigning right now and she has been the best candidate in the USA for how many years now? She's fighting one of the worst candidates in the Republican Party who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of being Donald Trump in 2016. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic Party, she almost won last time and would of won if Obama wasn't black. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds when talking about immigrants, just like Bernie did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

The clown that USA deserves.

Impressive.

Ohh My love of leaf

(You)

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Says the retard who voted for Justin Trudeau.

Just curious, what month was this copypasta originally made for? I'm gonna guess July.

>month
>not year
>implying this pasta originated in Cred Forums

How new are you?

not an argument

He's a reality star who originally became famous for ostentatious displays of wealth. He's basically an ugly Paris Hilton.

better than tredeau

I feel a significant rise in the number of CTR shills over the last days.
Are they trying to fight a cyber war Cred Forums ?

>Trudeau
Knows Quantum computing and is scientifically literate
Champion of libertarian values
Athletic
White, and handsome
>Trump
Doesn't pay taxes
Think global warming is a hoax
Clinically retarded
Covered in Cheetos dust

yup. but he is also a literal god and a savior of poor white trash values cause it sure isnt the business opportunities of being elected president that is making him run.

I was disappointed in Trump's performance, to be honest.

Cyber security question was a PERFECT opening to bash Hillary for her email scandal. What sort of president talks big about cyber security and has a private email server with CLASSIFIED INFORMATION that her IT guy has to go ask REDDIT for help on?

He also had PROOF Hillary's campaign started the Birther movement and didn't whip it out on her?

What gives?

Justin Trudeau knows nothing of governance, economy and is destroying Canadian conservatism. He is actively making Canada worse by the day. Oh did he legalize weed yet?

>all these Trump ad hominems without any basis

Holy shit you're fucking retarded and actually get paid to shill? You're a sad individual.

I laughed out loud when he suddenly started talking about how his ten year old son knows how to use a computer
he's incapable of just talking about one thing without bringing up other random shit

>Knows Quantum computing and is scientifically literate
>Champion of libertarian values

C'mon, I know you're trolling, but even you couldn't post that with a straight face. Trudeau is like a mentally retarded Obama.