What does an average Mongolian's day involve?

What does an average Mongolian's day involve?

I hope they have internet to see this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-bDntRWfL70
youtu.be/HWZt52d9k4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wake up drink horse blood suck dicks and go back to sleep

Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever seen a Mongolian flag here, closes we get is Finnland.

Eating dried milk patties and scraping cow shit into their crops.

GOD DAMN MONGORIANS!

KEEP OUT OF MY SHITTY BOARD!

Bump cause I want to collect a Mongolian flag

>I hope they have internet to see this thread.

me too

hey Mongolians , let's do a little throat singing

ecksdee

sounds nice

i have a mongol flag in my collection, Ulanbaatar has internet.

Pretty sure I've seen one here once

making memes

One guy posted here a while ago and talked about going to russian university and his dad working with russian military

We should nuke Mongolia for them trying to destroy Western civilization in the past.

Fuck. That sounds pretty interesting. I wish Cred Forums had more interesting threads like that rather than this constant faggotry.

Wrasling nude from the waist up. Eating animal testicles and drinking fermented ox milk to get drunk. Oh, and then feeding the goldfish.

This is literally my dream. Also, fuck qtpi bitches in my yurt at night.

Anyone ever been to Mongolia? How are the people?

From what I've seen they're very nationalistic

I've heard about the Mongolian Nazis, which truly is surreal.

>mongorians

Watch the documentary "Babies." just a documentary observing babies without any commentary. one of the babies is mongolian. it's actually very fascinating.

one of the babies is also form san francisco and you jsut know that it's going to turn out awful.

lol no.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Kek that sounds like fun.

Does the SF baby just throw temper tantrums?

stop ruining my Nazi Mongolian horde fantasy

wake up, praise tengri, sack a muslim city, go back to sleep

mongols are based af

I don't know if I should reply to this seriously (I don't mind the meme but I've actually been to Mongolia)

TLDR of it is that its 95% empty vast grasslands/steppe, people are ok, kind of nice (there are nice people almost everywhere), not that friendly. Lot of poverty, Ulan Bataar is not a particularly good or fun city. Cold and just meh overall.

Food is undoubtedly the worst local food I've ever encountered. They eat like.. sheep stew with no spices because apparently nothing grows or they don't want to get spices from China.

I'm not that surprised that so many of them move from Mongolia (and Inner Mongolia, the part of China that borders Mongolia) to the big Chinese cities. Honestly just not a lot of anything going on in Mongolia unless you're really into herding or living in yurts in the middle of nowhere with no trees

>(((western civilization)))
You mean pooping on women and waving indian flags like gerns, killing christians like french or fucking niggers like anglos, of course you don't remeber when Dutch invented dakimakura, and sweden stole our bricks and paintings.
We should nuke UK and Germany for them trying to destroy European civilization in the past.

Not to get too real but no, the SF baby is cute and totally fine. That's why it's kind of sad...she's going to grow up to be some awful SJW who I want to kneecap in a parking lot.

The mongolian baby and the japanese baby are the best.

There's also an african baby who just acts like the disgusting primitive bushnigger he is.

They have agriculture?

Wake up walk over the Bering ice bridge put some feathers on their head and complain that the white man took their land.

>Wanting Untermensch to don the Hakenkreuz

Cuck

Lonely planet travel safety advice for Mongolia is pretty funny.

Based Tuvan/Mongolian beats:

youtu.be/-bDntRWfL70

I went to Mongolia and Tuva when I was working for the government. Travel advice was different for day and night. Daytime, no dramas, go wherever and do what you like. Nighttime - stay the fuck indoors with some friendly, known locals. The national pastime after dark apart from fucking is drinking and fighting.

>Stray dogs in the cities and domestic dogs around gers in the countryside can be vicious and possibly rabid. In the countryside, some dogs are so damn lazy that you wouldn’t get a whimper if 100 lame cats hobbled past; others will almost head-butt your vehicle and chase it for a kilometre or two.

I know what must be done

I wish I could throat sing. How do they do that? Can white people learn it?

Sounds just like small town Britain really.

That's Seulgi from Red Velvet, she's actually Korean

Guys guys, this man is an expert, ask him.

How does your average day look like, Finngol?

Dunno, but I am sure you could find some tutorials if they exist on youtube.

In the meantime, check this one out. Wait for the fat cunt to start singing about 3 mins in...

Despite my strong urge to machine gun some of those fags in the audience, it's a cool tune.

youtu.be/HWZt52d9k4w

>Can white people learn it?
dunno about westerns, but most people from east Europe can. Just try to open your mouth and start vibrating your throat.

Wait, they're whites during the day, nigs during the night?

Mongols live in Russia. They have Buryatia and Kalmykia here. Mongolia is buffer state between Russia and China.

USA SUCKS

underrated

YES

Wait, Mongols are this cute and I didn't know?
>I will never purge chinks with qt Mongol waifu

What's an average day in your life like?

Timestamp or you're a proxyfag

drinking vodka
watching chinese cartoon all day

Hello brother! Haven't seen you in awhile. Mongol empire and golden horde v.2. when?

time. fucking. stamp!
Come one, if you have internet you also have camera.

>implying the same thing didn't happen to us