B-but Alex Jones is owned by Jews! R-r-r-riiiiight?

B-but Alex Jones is owned by Jews! R-r-r-riiiiight?

youtube.com/watch?v=ywBoNiIVC6M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D97OxHZzBeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's Jews and there's Zionist Jews

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

DELET THIS GOYIM

That reporter is a Cred Forumsack you moron.

Both should be removed

Sure but Zions was the Niggers of black people that ruined it.

reminder hasidic jews only speak out against israel because they are going against jewish doctrine to reclaim the holy lands only after the messiah has returned, not for any political or moral reason, just some scripture technically that'll obviously never be met

The title said Zionism at first..why did they change it?

Butthurt Zionist Hackerzzz

Infowars needs clicks, people are more likely to click on "Jews Speak Out Against Isreal" because the term "Zionism" isn't as well known.

AJ's biggest sponsors and donators are zionists..

lynch fucking niggers

That doesn't refute his point brah

Holy shit that stereotypical Schlomo voice.

>Calls the star of moloch/key of solomon the star of david

He nearly had me. A true Jew would use the menorah as their symbol and not that thing.

much kike

>Jews speak out against Israel
>suddenly everyone likes Jews now
>also, only the Jews have the right to speak out against Israel

>M8

Not sure why he's doing this but he is partially correct. What (((they))) really want is all countries gone and for them to have occupation of the whole world.

that ID

>WEW

C O N T R O L L E D O P P O S I T I O N

How new are you?

When these Jews speak out to the Goyim they do not speak the same way they speak to their fellow Jews. They've been doing it forever. Get used to it.

BUHH BUHHH BUHHH UHHHH HHHH UHHHH NOT ALL JEWS GOYIM UHHH UHHHH UHHH BUHHH BUHHH BUHHH

Dude stutters like a thousand times.

You are one of the few good posters on this board along with shiroposter

just wanted to tell you that

I've seen this anti-zionist kike for years, literally recognize him from before I was into politics in my early teens. I think he's redpilled on the holocaust too.

It's appreciated. I'm not sure how long I'll be sticking around though. There's only so much you can do on the internet and it's time for us to take to the streets.

Fuck off Alex, everyone knows your wife is a kike

THE JEWS FARM US AS CATTLE
WAKE UP GOYIM

youtube.com/watch?v=D97OxHZzBeQ

JOIN US FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW

What is red pilled about the holocaust?
The usual
>it didn't happen but it should have
?