What the shit was the moderator's problem

What the shit was the moderator's problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37481070
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isnt even a meme - didnt matter. Hillary didnt gain any fans she didnt already have but Trump was reserved which most people didnt think he could be - he will gain more fence sitters.

>dafuq
What did he mean by this?

He was kind of a pussy letting them walk all over him

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Holy shit that's so bias

First post I have seen to address this; shit was fucked. It wasn't fair, everything was bought in Killary's favor.

...please respond

>moderator's problem

Well he's a nigger so

>Hillary didnt gain any fans she didnt already have

Yet the CNN poll among undecided voters showed her in a fucking 67% lead.

There's two more debates of course, but this first one was terribad for Trump.

he's right, trump was good enough

There's an Ivan Illich quote about the person who frames the question has all the power, can't remember it exactly.

“School has become the world religion of a modernized proletariat, and makes futile promises of salvation to the poor of the technological age.”
― Ivan Illich, Deschooling Society

OPs image needs to be posted everywhere. Even normies will see that something's up, and Libs won't be able to make a defense and will just hope that not paying attention to it will make it go away, which it usually does in these cases

>(((CNN)))

>cnn
do i need to go on?

521 viewers polled

>Trump utterly destroyed her.
That's not the debate I saw, nor is it the debate millions of independent voters saw.

This debate is going to end Trump's momentum. Hillary is literally going to have to die for Trump to be President.

Dude are you a robot. Same post different thread

and she got BTFO'd in every other poll.

literally every other poll

His problem was the GOP nominated an idiot and now we are stuck with 2 faggots about to be president

CNN is one of her biggest campaign funders. Their polls always seem to pitch her for the winner. Imagine that..

>Trump was reserve
"wrong" "wrong" "wrong"

i have the best interruptions, i really do, the best, just ask anyone

If Trump is somehow able to hit her hard on Benghazi to where she can't just brush it off like the emails, which is unlikely, he can automatically shitstomp one of the next debates. Hopefully he can bring up her emails again with something actually connect it to.

But even if we can come to terms with "because I'm smart" and the like, if it hasn't already lost him the election, it will if he does it in following debates.

his problem is hes a uncle tom who wanted to change sides so hes going overboard to show his loyalty... you know because he looks like mit romney in black face wearing sjw glasses

Affirmative action nigger

Nice trumpspeak meme CTR, was that in todays brief? - Trump criticized her performance in politics and didnt stoop once below her professional incompetence. Hilldog was launching personal garbage right from kick off - it was a terrible, terrible performance from her, maybe the worst in the world, at least the worst in America.

Black jew NBC employee... UNBIASED
Why don't we just play jeopardy for 90 minutes then end the debate with pistols at dusk?

He was simply serving his masters.

>What did you mean by that?
What did he mean by this?

That's pretty standard debate behavior to be honest, if I recall from 2012.

>H-how w-was i-it shlomo?...

>Hillary is literally going to have to die for Trump to be President.

So Trump is going to be president.

What do you mean by that?

Thanks for Correcting The Record!™
0.03¢ have been deposited to your account.

Ya but youre a dumbass who didnt understand what he saw. Your reply is proof of this.

What did they mean by this, guys?

So glad you're a Oceanic faggot who doesn't have a say, cause you're delusional. Fence sitters all jumped for HRC or remained undecided.
The moderator's problem was that he was dealing with a retard that kept rambling, and that a rude spoiled kid on stage in a general election isn't going to get nice questions with the moderator can't even prompt a question from all the constant interruptions.
Why are you spamming this same crap on Cred Forums like its gonna change anyones opinion?

>Hillary's own poll shows a lead
>literally every other fucking poll shows Trump won

Even if you interns were getting paid, you'd need to put more effort into your attempts.

While its true Hillary comes out triumphant, lets not exaggerate.
Those are all online polls. Even Breitbarts scientific poll of debate viewers said Clinton won. Online polls that tardos on Cred Forums and pro-Trump reddit can mob are useless.

Comparing apples and oranges, retard.
A scientific poll of undecided voters is a poll that deserves analysis, not a fucking random twitter poll that eggs and people in incognito can vote on multiple times. No news agency runs stories about the online polls, its there for fun.

uhh... user i have some bad news for your record correcting

prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1

he tried

it wasn't enough

Trump dominated them both

which polls fags

he's a nigger

>leaf
>defending clinton news network
By this point you don't even need to check a poster's flag to know where he's from.

>Trump was reserved
Ree e e e e e ee ssse ee rveeed, ah tellyer!
Nigga, wtf?

Well, no one expected the debate to be set up in Trump's favor.

He doesn't have a problem; Trump trying to pass of lies as truth live on stage is a problem.

>Trump
>Reserved

You aren't supposed to interrupt the opponent while they speak. You DEFINITELY aren't supposed to lean into the mic and say "wrong" "wrong" "wrong" as they're speaking and continually tell the debate prompter to be quiet and let you finish lol

it doesn't really matter what he was doing though. Nobody cares about the rules, since Hillary had a mic in her ear like she always does.

>Trump
>ever reserved

He was a nigger

What's the bet this slant-eyed cunt's penis is shorter than his thumb?

Be glad he wasn't a competent one. Otherwise Trump would've been savaged harder than he did.

>Trump answer this question
>"I'm going to bring back jobs"
>S-sir y-you didn't answer the q-q-question..
>"CHYNA"
>N-next question

What a waste of fucking time.

Shills fuck off

Kill yourself

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

While Trump's performance tonight was nearly absolutely awful, it seems a lot of people actually didn't think it was that bad for him. Trump still has a good shot at becoming president, believe me.

60/40

We shoulda nuked em 2 more times t b h

Singaporean men are beta but, this mod literally asked Trump about Obongo birth cert which is UNRELATED to the topic of race relations

Is this guy a nigger?

Is this guy a mulatto?

Is this guy real?

He looks like a fucking puppet, biological skin stretched over a metal body like the terminator or something.

>Trump was reserved

I'm not a Hillaryfag but it takes some serious delusion to believe this.

He asked for questions directly to Trump because Trump was lying.

That was the moderator? I thought he was Hillary's aide grilling Trump.

when shilary steals it, will you memers leave?

yes blame the moderator and not the dumb responses from trump.

Source on CNN funding?

You know it's bad when even the BBC call out how bias and unfair the moderator was:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37481070

I just watched the beginning and just couldn't finish it. The bias is so obvious. Donald said that he'd cut the tax for businesses, renegotiate the trade deals, create incentives for businesses to not export their factories to third world and that would create more jobs.

And this fucking snake just appealed to emotion again and again. Bitch how do you 'invest' in middle class? Explain exactly how do you invest into middle class peopel? Are you going to give them money?

God damn. And this shameless google then says that Donald is calling for tax cuts on the rich.

God damnit this so embarassing to watch. It's like they (google moderator and clinton) assume you're some kind of dumb google or a woman.

Why do I remember the moderator as a white guy? Must have been the lighting.