I was walking my dog around the park seeing white kids playing in the sun...

I was walking my dog around the park seeing white kids playing in the sun, a white couple with their new born baby and an elderly white woman and it hit me I live in the greatest country in the world I know I know we're not perfect but we're as close to perfect as a country can get.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR1CU8NjGW0
youtube.com/watch?v=vIJ94j8I65g
youtube.com/watch?v=NvVdaP6FvFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mlklnP25_2A
youtube.com/watch?v=nXWFcNLSZiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=chCDG4FXM2o
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-18/syria-refugee-family-resettle-australia/7380262
liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1471980039
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0TUZwj06nM
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/satan-is-lgbt/
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-20/australia-urges-un-nations-to-adopt-its-border-control-policy/7860160
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australia-to-take-central-american-refugees-as-malcolm-turnbull-pledges-to-do-more-at-obama-summit-20160920-grkcq9.html
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-21/un-refugee-summit-australia-intake-upped-to-19,000-per-year/7863712
youtube.com/watch?v=pGjfC6fyVuA
youtube.com/watch?v=zl7zpbE1IxA
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ_2n3MZjhY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=0dmhyWvhjDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Straya is Heaven?

i know that feel bro
>Anglo tier countries 10/10
>other countries are you even trying

Australia is fuckoff big, your in a good spot. I'm in a good spot too, we are lucky. Heaven on earth.

why did you post this?

this is not a trump thread

And then you woke up

but cant u see where we are headed? its great. its amazing. its a free bus ride and it wont last unless we make it last.

I was watching a stray bitch and her pup play when some poor people started harassing the dogs. The fact that I could beat them because they were poor makes me happy. Superpower by 2020.

How bad are Australia's infected spots?

Yeah it's great where I am too, no boongs, chinks or minority's. However what can we do about Melbourne, I suggest fire and a lot of it. Any other suggestions?

I left work to come home this arvo in my car and put the sun visor down without thinking, next thing I have a death adder squirming around in my lap trying to bite my cock. That's the second time this month, the fucking snakes are going all out and they're clearly becoming tactical geniuses.

OK with asians, bad with arabs. Literally shootings in arab infested suburbs and we have no guns.

I think its just because the weather is getting warmer

We have always been a conservative country and anti-immigration I think we are heading further in the right direction and inevitably in the future I hope and believe a leader, new party will get in that will stop all forms of immigration.

Fuck off poopie for rupee.
Straya is better than you.

>tfw you will never live under the white australia policy
youtube.com/watch?v=vR1CU8NjGW0

>noguns

School holidays is always the best time to go outside. Plenty of 16-17 year old whores to chat up. Also plenty of young kids to watch do kid things make you feel happy we live in this country.

I travelled around Europe and I realised this. Kids in European towns don't go outside anymore, because there are too many fears some muslim migrant will start grooming them and fuck them in the nearest public restroom. I had numerous occasions in Antwerp where young boys would ask me to 'show', probably meaning my penis. I'd just give them a shrug, a confused look, and continue on.

You don't get that in countries of majority white, like small UK towns, Australian towns and other white communities where there's little to no predators.

Chineese are not white, do you know that?

SHART IN MART

>we have no guns
>600,000 in 1996
>2-3 million in 2016

We have guns fàm, the media likes to pretend that we got rid of them all.

i just cant see it happening. part of me believes Pauline is a plant to make any one with an anti-immigration platform think twice. she is being set up to be torn down and make us all look like racist idiots. we need a real he-man no bullshit leader but it wont happen in this horse shit media/politic environment right now. maybe 50 years from now after a big war... i think a lot depends on l'america.

Sunny Coast checking in
>feelsgoodbro.jpg

Well said

Fuck sunny coast would be the life just in the northern brissy suburbs atm.

>looks in gun safe
>guns still there
What is a travesty is that if I ever shoot some while they are trying to rob me or hurt my wife and daughter, I'll go to jail. We have no right to own a gun for self defence...

We grew our own cotton America, so no googles complaining about their lives on our streets

Jump in the car mate - only an hour up the road :) Just stay away from the fags and hippies in Noosa and you'll do alright

thats the thing mate. they are!! i live in western sydney and theres thousands of sudanese googles after the gibme gibme and staring you down like u owe them something.

And how many asians and mudslimes do you have relative to the total population?

My advice is never, ever, ever let your guard down and constantly work to reduce their numbers, because while things may seem comfy for a time, the cancer will inevitably grow and swallow up everything you know and love.

Bullshit, Australia has had no gun massacres since 1996, where a gun massacre was defined as more than 4 deaths, up until 2014 when Geoff Hunt killed 4 people then himself, so they retroactively changed the definition to be "more than four people, not including the perpetrator". Even if that happens, we'll just change the definition of gun massacre again. Ergo, Australia can never have another gun massacre.

Reminder that it's YOUR duty to keep this country clean.

Volunteer for your local conservative MP, and eventually become one yourself. If your face looks good on the side of a bus shelter, and you don't have autism, chances are you'll be elected.

The only way we can keep the SJW's out of parliament is we get there first. I meet plenty of young liberals at my university (USYD) and they're all economically right but socially left. It's fucked. We don't need this in our country.

I say again, RUN FOR MP. Otherwise we're as doomed as the UK.

You have two types of Arabs in Australia.

Type 1: The Christian Arab. His way of life and yours are able to co-exist in relative harmony. He believes in gender equality and his family has likely lived in Australia for many decades.

Type 2: The Muzzie Arab. Speaks with a shitty accent, "eh yeh fouckin hell bro" and has an IQ somewhere around room temperature. Wants to give nothing to the land and demands that they receive special treatment on the grounds of their religion. Will amount to nothing after fucking around in school and blame racism.

At least you're not in Forbes mates. Fucking flooded and bloody red bellied blacks swimming up n down the street

gib more advice

i want power and influence, i don't care about money for the sake of money

This

Also start networking and join your local police departments. If you can make enough connections and be sure enough of your fellow officers you can give the darkies extra shit and pressure them to go somewhere else. Just don't get caught shooting them on Camera like the dipshits in the U.S.

There is something about islam that makes the iq drop

Pure shit

(((Census))) says about 7% Asian and 2-3% Mussie. In reality about 10 Asian and probably 5% Mussie

Property bubble.

>type 1: type of person who doesn't recieve refugee status
>type 2: those who do
Malcolm turnbull is taking in 38% increase in refugees, shorten would have been more but it just goes to show that the only vote that goes towards closing our borders is hanson and they are trying to shut her down hard.
Apex gang is turning down melbs into the diversity capital they wanted, won't be too long until all the ice ghettos surrounding decent suburbs have been utilised to help out new neighbours!
ooroo, give me one politician who will put niggers in the fuckin zoo

Integrated Asians are OK but those that aren't are nearly just as shit as the un-integrated Arabs, especially in large numbers.

1. Be charismatic.

2. Keep your views consistent. There's nothing worse than a politician who changes his views depending on the political climate.

3. Have some local experience, for example coaching a cricket team. Something that shows you genuinely care about your area. I personally did a petition and took signatures for more parking at my local train station. Try and figure out something similar.

4. Be personable, and make sure you know how to network. Basically become friends with anyone, regardless of political affiliations.

5. Be sure not to shut them down during discussions where your viewpoints clash. Agree their side has a strong point, but don't overbear them with your own side.

so true

You literally have 0 nationalist candidates right now. They're all cucks.

what is the one nation party dumb fucking burger

>tfw this
youtube.com/watch?v=vIJ94j8I65g
youtube.com/watch?v=NvVdaP6FvFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mlklnP25_2A
youtube.com/watch?v=nXWFcNLSZiQ
>tfw you will never live in a time when women are still women
youtube.com/watch?v=chCDG4FXM2o

>ywn smoke DMT in the outback while gazing at a crimson sunset and learn the truth behind all things

Feels pretty disappointing man

>that sanic avatar

The internet is a majestic place

They're abused by everyone though, lesbian cunt Penny Wong had a go today.
Labor: Marxist Left
Turnbull Liberal Party: Marxist Left
They both want the same bullshit, where are the old boys who cucked the norwegians when they tried to force refugees upon us?

I mean come on guy, you must have a decent amount of niggers and knowingly an even greater amount of shitskins. So what's up?

>Asian colony
>White

Whatever you say, Chang.

Is Pauline Hanson the world's only redpilled dyke?

Yeah we really do live in the best country, but that makes me all the more bitter knowing it wont last

Its our complacency that puts us most at risk

Usually they need to have been out to visit the Abos at alice springs first.

>women like this don't exist anymore

yeah people grow up in such a perfect place with no problems and suddenly think that nigs and arabs are just misunderstood people that if we let them in then they'll be just like us. Just look at sweden

>School holidays is always the best time to go outside.
You mean worst time. Kids have become extremely degenerate and annoying.

Asian spotted at 6:45.

this
i'm certain that by the time i'm 70 i'll be screaming at kids to get off my lawn

God bless this sun kissed cuntry.

What about LGBT families?

>implying you're not flooded with chinks, muslims and home grown abos

And the worse part of all is that they are really the only ones that can change all this.
eg. increase the white birthrate, stop being degenerate slags
What about them? They're helping destroy the moral fabric of society?

it costs you like $100 to buy videogames and every plant or animal on that slab of land has evolved to kill humans.

Yes, they are.

Or if you're not an idiot you can just buy a cd key online for 1/3rd the price or if you really want a physical copy just import it which is still cheaper after paying shipping than it is to buy retail.

fuck LGBT I'll be voting no on the plebiscite I hope those faggots get BTFO I hate gays I've never met one that wasn't a degenerate.

Fitting poster.

>Playing videogames

Launceston hasn't changed a bit.

What's those dangle things on strayan hats

>using xbox set home xbox to your mates & vice versa
>Steam setup family with a mate
>1 person buys game
>both get it
Paying $10 US more for a video game is the least of my problems

Dried and shaped Abo nutz

This.

Gays are servants of Satan.

I looked up your population stats...

>92% white

I am genuinely in tears.
Do you know what it feels like to not ever be able to feel at home again?

I was born in Auckland, we are now 50% white, 68% overall including white visitors and tourists.

We were 92% when I was born in 1990....

you can't even imagine how fucking disheartening it is to loose your country?

Stay Southern cross neighbors.....stay white

FNQ master race reoprting

Corks. They're to keep flies off your face

wut

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-18/syria-refugee-family-resettle-australia/7380262
>already popped out a babby
This is why we're fucked. I've never seen a white nuclear family consist of more than 5 people.
Keep in mind "white" actually includes people aren't actually white or european.

BIG STRONG AMERICANS PLEASE NOTICE MY COUNTRY: THE THREAD

Old census. Be ready to cry when the 2016 census report is released next year.

Whites have to actually work to support their kids

>already popped out a baby
Because they know us taxpayers will take care of it.

I was going to go down there and do some man on street ironic interviews like mark dice, see what degeneracy levels i can eek out.

but muh prvacy

Don't fucking remind me cunt

M8....our population went up by 77k last year

out of that 77k, 22k of them were actually born here.

>cucked by chinks
You can exterminate niggers, chinks won't go down so readily

Nothing great about any country with that problem.

>mexicans

This, we've already lost unless we create a white ethnostate that doesn't include people that are not actually white or heavily mixed.

Been down Queen street lately? Asians and mud-slimes. Everywhere.

this is so true

higher IQ populations are much more dangerous in a different way

'tis why all non-whites should be banned from white countries

We have to close our borders now permanently and just put up with the multiculturalism we've already got or accept a few million from different white european countries and flood multicultural areas.

leave noble park and dandy in the ashes of history where they belong. skip nsw completely. NT and FNQ last bastions of whiteness

>white european countries
Those still exist?
liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1471980039
>NT
Really?

dingos can be leash trained?

i live in NT, its not that white

I feel bad for you cunts, the only pure white neighbourhoods I've seen in my area were bogan as shit. Yeah, bring on that white "utopia" kek.

yeah ok ... fucked up. longrassers are the giveaway

Our minimum hourly wage is like $17. You can either be a fag and go to Uni (generalising) or get into the fucking mining boom and even the most basic construction job can net you $1000+ a week. Then you can just get on the piss and enjoy your free time with your white friends and family and MAYBE some approved minority company.

>2016
>mining boom

top kek

>mining boom was only construction phase
>if on 1k a week you must be shit

>enjoy your free time with your white friends
>family
>tfw no friends and family is ruined
Guess i'd just get on the piss by myself. Like I already do.

even 1k/wk net is fucking woeful. a kitchenhand on a 4/2 fifo roster would be one 100+

>today
>pick up local newspaper
>some fuckers stole 3 coffins from a funeral home
>and a couple got mugged at 10pm near me
>all this within 2kms of me
y-yeah, heh, s-straya is b-best

well fuck off.. we're full cunt

Australia is great if you live in the blue areas

Not too late to make a change mate.
Ditched my old ones because they were toxic and I'm slowly rebuilding. Free solo time is criminally underrated.

>while ago
>pickup local paper
>Good news people, we're going to be over run with Syrian refugees about 1000+ to start with
y-yeah haha we're going to be just fine

>and then a spider bit my cock off

fixed for you

How's that Australian Internet, OH WAIT

>Your line speed is 2.05,mbps
>data caps on it too to fuck em harder
>don't worry you'll have mixed network technology of 10mbps by 2020

JUST

hello big strong american, please stay in our thread

PLEASE

coffs harbour?
hear they're getting heaps of refos, mainly somalians

do you want my suburb to become even less white?

line sync of 90 mbps here cunt

if its cuckwhites, then yes

t. rich sydney neighborhood cuck

Im taking about the 90% of australians with shit net

How is Australia an Asian colony you fucking cross?

nah m8 i live in shitty suburb in a coastal town, they installed fttn in February

We will see what happens within the next 20 years or so with Africa's exploding population.
You'll take in refugees or the UN will force you to.

Don't be scared, lil faggot

No, but it's happening across the country. 12,000 is the number they started with earlier this year and they seem to have high birthrates.

We've told the UN to get fucked before we can do it again

>refugees

kek

it's a real concern m8, their population is going to spike to 5 billion or so. with projected sea level rises of at least 1 meter (if we do everything we can to stop emissions, most likely it'll rise 2 or 3 meters) there's a real chance we're going to get a fuck ton of african and asian refugees in the next 100 years

wish those starvin marvins would just learn to live within their meems

>tfw shitty sydney suburb
>75mbps nbn

>paki detected
brb getting another glass

kek srsly

>or the UN will force you to.
lol
lol

The U.N can't do shit. People parade around like the U.N is some godlike force, but in reality, it's the laughing joke of the world.

Something could happen before then, such as a worldwide economic collapse which will most likely kill a shit ton of people, especially in Africa. But even then..
>economic collapse happens
>Africa gets hit the hardest
>people will still breed regardless

Australia is really underrated to be honest

can only hope

thats a big fucking wall youre talking bout

It truly is a glorious country once you get away from the multicultural messes that are the major cities.

I live 45 minutes outside of one of these cities and the last time I saw a black fella was about 2 months ago as I left for work one morning.

It was such a rare occurrence that I turned my car around at the end of the street just to make sure the nigger had kept on walking past my house.

I'm coming to Forbes this long weekend from Sydney I used to live in Parkes and got a mate there. We went kayaking in the floods the weekend before last. I hope it's not totally fucked when I come down

But they can't swim so don't the two problems sort of even out?

in murica you'd just have to cll the cops and theyd shot him for you.

only way government services could be improved desu

we're already fucked. its too late. maybe 25% of the people I see out and about are white. easy 10% are african.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0TUZwj06nM

Maybe i'll move over. Sick of NZ.

>the last time I saw a black fella was about 2 months ago
T-thats impossible. Please tell me it's true, please tell me theres hope.

>Marijuana still demonized to hell

Nah, you're not close to the greatest. And yes, I'm basing it all over drug laws.

If you can't decide what to do to your own body, you're being cucked by the government in many other subtler ways, especially in the "police state" kind of ways.

It's true, I rarely see black people where I live in Sydney, truly glorious.

Wait 10 years.

We need to return our police """""services"""" back to being labelled a police force.

A few years back I lived in the big smoke and was witness to a "youth" rampage. I spoke with an officer and posed the question "service or force?", his response was "force. make the fuckers know we mean business".

The sentiment is there we just don't have the politicians with the nuts to legislate what is needed.

Marijuana is shit mate it should be regulated by the government it makes you lazy and incompetent eventually it fucks with your mental capacity as well.

Do you leave the house?

>USSSSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

ramen

It is true. To see a colored I have to drive about half an hour to a big shopping centre and then the only mongrels I see are of the pacific island variety.

This. I'm not doing any drugs because I think it's stupid, but that should be my decision, not governments to make.

fuck off poof, its common as anything.
I think a third of all young people have tried it here.
ex-pms admit to smoking it

Thanks for just proving that the outback bakes your brain to hell. No need for marijuana apparently, you're already fucking retarded.

(Marijuana doesn't fuck with your mental capacity, ya google.)

Australia looks like weed

>tfw the last time I saw a black fella was like a year

Tell that to my brother he's writing about all sorts of crazy bullshit he was normal before he started smoking the shit it affects people in different ways you stupid burger all drugs are garbage.

This country is worse than Russia. About law of course

Did Czechoslovakia have an indigenous people?

If not, does that mean you are the abos of that region?

>Hurr muh anecdote

Good job there, bruh.

Czeched, also noice.

>outback bakes your brain to hel
>says fagbot mexican
>fuck off

Very accurate, I work with an Iranian (I know not arab, but what's the difference?) He isn't christian, but most importantly isnt muslim
He's an absolute lad.

But then you come across the muslim ones. Arrogant, self important, rude, talks shit about australia constantly, will demonize the australian military whenever ISIS is brought up.

Absolute scum

Yo, Cykabro, is it true that you have a male-deficit populace and 10/10 girls are getting with 6/10s guys?

Austrailia is shit-tier for straight white masculine men. it's full of too many SJWs, libtards, and feminist who run the country and they took away guns and the Australian women have been ruined by these cancerous ideologies and women who are only a 4s think and act like they are 10s.

>implying I'm Mexican

I'm white and middle-class. What?

>this arvo
>not sarvo

proxyfag detected

I agree with you, but I also live in a state that has legalized Marijuana, and I approve of that. I don't choose to use it because of the reasons you described, just like I don't use alcohol, but I believe that people should have the freedom to use either.

F L I N D E R S. S T R E E T

I think we are native to east/central Europe. We have some Gypsies which are something like niggers, but probably less violent, just lazy.
Few black people I know of that live here are all well educated and working.

Even being a brain dead labourer will net you $1500 a week

Some of the dumbest cunts I've met are making over $2k a week just digging holes and laying down bricks.

check em
dubs dont lie

I wish I lived where you are.

Do you have a sister or cousin that is looking to marry an Australian? I could get citizenship for there and she for here.

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/satan-is-lgbt/

About 6 days a week

OOH BABY DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S WORTH

OOH HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH

>I wish I lived where you are.

You would make fuck all money, at least get rich first.

>Sydney
>rarely see black people
Thats why I asked. Would you happen to have a visual impairment?

Perfect is a strong word, but Australia is certainly a great country to live in. Very modern, a lot of nature, peaceful.

I don't, my relatives are all guys.
It's not that great here, our economy is shit and it will probably get worse since EU will probably try to punish us for not taking in immigrants.
We have very fast internet connection though, which I heard is shit in Australia.

They say in heaven love comes first

>tfw live in the most monoethnic suburb in the whitest anglo country in the world

Multiculturalism has made our country a better place

don't stay there too long!

australia is hot and sunny, you'll eventually devolve back into niggers!

19k coming next year.

comfy thread

Fuck, source?

>Australia

Cucked by everyone everyday.

No, One Nation will only be a meme.

you would think they'd run out of syrians eventually

Where do you live cunt? Because when I go out I see asians and muslims and it makes me sick.

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-20/australia-urges-un-nations-to-adopt-its-border-control-policy/7860160
Don't know if any will be syrian, they seem to be talking central american but I'm confused as to why we are taking any cunt from that fuck end of nowhere

Meh. I studied at USYD and even the mainland Chinese are good people if you get to know them.

Most of them are addicted to vidya alongside integrals.

>burger telling people how to use their own slang

>wrong link
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australia-to-take-central-american-refugees-as-malcolm-turnbull-pledges-to-do-more-at-obama-summit-20160920-grkcq9.html

Chinks are normally okay. It's the Laotians, the Viets and the Pinoys you need to watch out for.

>baka.com.au

Never gets old

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-21/un-refugee-summit-australia-intake-upped-to-19,000-per-year/7863712
Our politicians aren't complete fucking idiots. Australia is going to take in Central American refugees. Guess what the majority religion is in Central America?

Catholicism!

My roommate is a qt Brazilian so hopefully they will send them.

how did aussies get so fat?

Fuckin' dumb cunt

Why are we taking these people at all though?

This. I hate poofters. I just convinced my old man to vote no. He doesn't care what they do and was going to vote yes just so they would shut up about it, but changed his mind.

I was out walking my dog under the long white clouds and I saw a chink kicking out a family of the run down villa valued at $1M. Two Indian immigrants look after their 15th kid as they celebrate that the father just stole a job from a kiwi because he get paid $.20c an hour (under the table). An elderly lady tries to escape from her rest home and gets beaten by the overworked caretakers. it hit me I live in the greatest country in the world I know I know we're not perfect but we're as close to perfect as a country can get.

>posting /dat/ memes in public
autism

Pinoys here integrate very well, mostly see them among white people or islanders. Viets are okay too, but they mostly stay in groups of viets. Chinks are fucking disgusting. Most haven't integrated at all, a good portion can't even speak english, and most, if not all, still carry the bad mannerisms that come from that shit country. But of course, trust some singaporean cunt to kiss the asshole of chinks.

>permanently at almost 19,000 per year
Might aswell kms and get it over with before someone does it for me.
This. Heres a video it's based around US stats but its the idea that matters. youtube.com/watch?v=pGjfC6fyVuA

They don't catholics anyway, they're the ones actively being hunted by ISIS yet you'll struggle to find any, in any camp.
Australian politicians love aboriginal and refugee signalling, if it wasn't for Tone we'd be years further down the multiculturalism track

Well, I was going to type it out, but I've drawn you lines where I think black people tend to hang around/live. I'm not entirely sure how accurate it is, it's based off personal experiences from travelling around Sydney.

CTR if I'm wrong.

Couldn't have been in one of the big cities. This scene is set in Gulargambone I presume.

I lived in Brisbane for 2 months m8 the chinks are mostly ABC. The other Asians are despicable.

Oath mate, was walking my dog and spied some poofta group of 12 yearolds, two of the guys were holding hands. Fucking sickining, but the plebisite is a waste of money non the less.

I can only imagine that the EU and UN are fucking pissed that Europe is being flooded with refugees while Australia has been left untouched because they can't reach our country. They are probably pressuring our government to take in refugees from Europe.

Yeah, it would probably be best if we didn't take them at all but I'd take a Central American over the shit from Syria any day

Fuck I hope Tones makes a comeback with a vengeance.

I actually don't know myself.
>Blacktown
>A ton
Oh the irony.

>I was out walking my long white waifu
> I saw a chink kicking out a family of the run down villa
>valued at $1M, two Indian immigrants looked after their 15th kid
>father just stole a kiwi
> he get paid $.20c an hour (under the table).
> An elderly lady tries to escape from her rest home and gets beaten by me
> I live in the greatest country in the world I know I know we're not perfect but we're as close to perfect as a country can get.

I don't think Tony could ever make a comeback since the media continuously bashed him but turnbull will have to be replaced.

EU is fucking stupid. Based Farage and others have told them several times to adopt our Stop the Boats methods but they are too gutless to do it.

you're not the pointiest stick in the faggot yourself, buddy

And I've lived in brisbane for pretty much all my life. Grew up having a mix of friends too from islander, white, asian, even a few latinos. Don't know what asians you encountered but the chinese here are fucked. Bunch of dirty fucks.

No money is wasted when it results in Leftist tears.

Yes, but there's so much wrong with this country. Australia is barren in almost every possible aspect. Environmentally, Economically, Culturally, Politically etc. There's no freedom and people behave anti intellectually, even the so called educated

We're both fucked mate, it'll only get worse and there's no going back.

>candidates

You're right. We have a senator who won multiple seats sitting in our house of government right now stirring up shit for the next 6 years.

Go hot topic in the val if you want to see some niggers
Knew a family of sudanese refugees, both sons are in jail which is a nice way to say thanks to the taxpayer.

All those first-cousin weddings. A late-night radio host by the name of Brian Wilshire drew attention the devastating effect of this custom on a population and was made to issue a public apology.

>every aspect of my life revolves around the skin color I just happened to be born with

Man. What a pathetic existence that must be. I bet you get visibly upset and start to shake / sweat when you see an interracial couple.

liverpool is probably a somewhat imo

blacktown is an understatement

tell me about it

go home flog

As blunt as a doorknob

That happened on the train line I catch every day.

I really want to see her so I can give her a pat on the back and tell her she has support.

That feel when I miss that Australia, living in an Islamic ghetto sucks

EU is Cucked hard but cut em some slack, it's pretty hard to protect you borders when the country you're trying to against is so close to yours.

Hot Gossip you mean? But yeah been there a few times, pretty much fob central.

Also,
>Sudanese guy from my highschool
>Posting black lives matter shit on normiebook as if he's somehow being oppressed in the greatest nation on earth

check.

We have Indonesia just above us, the largest Muslim country in the world.

We do a pretty good job keeping them out.

She's a dyke? I didn't know that. Thought that was more Gillard's style.

I'd like to move to the Sunny Coast. Is it asian and muslim free?

>people are free to choose their own political ideology thanks to freedom and democracy
>WE DON'T NEED THAT THOUGH! EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO BE CONSERVATIVE!

Lol. I always love how most of the people on this board couldn't care less about the great stuff in Western society. All they care about is Jew created divisionary tactics like race and religion. Freedom... who gives a shit? Democracy... nah. I want everyone to be like me and everyone who isn't me to just fuck off.

guy was probably born from some cunt that moved during the gold rush, so hes legal

>people behave anti intellectually
Unfortunately true.
>educated
Just seems like another word for indoctrinated. Especially when you're having a political "debate" and someone says "w-well you need to be educated on (topic)".

I do very much like Australia too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zl7zpbE1IxA

>Abos in darwin

>taxes

immigrants are all over the place here it's fuckin shit

feels bad man

That's the funny thing about it. Black people could've chosen to be a large minority anywhere in Sydney, but, where did they choose? Blacktown of course! Only because it has the word 'black' in it, and SJWs tell us the lie that race doesn't matter.

That's why I named it 'The Hive'

I've seen so many ''''''experts''''''' on BLM posting on FB that are from Australia. The media in this country has done a very good job at telling Australians that black people are apparently getting 'massacred' in the U.S by the cops and that there's some conspiracy to kill all black people. The only way to educate these people is to make a fake American account (black male) and tell it straight. It works 98% of the time.

Actually yes. The Abos had them semi-domesticated from way back when.

Theoretically how could one go about accomplishing a independant WA thats not a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ_2n3MZjhY&feature=youtu.be

I've NEVER seen a Muslim in my town ever, and gosh darn am i proud of that. I feel safe here.

Europeans must be jealous that a bunch of scottish/irish/english bread thieves made a better society than any of them could ever imagine now.

toowoomba is pretty decent i guess. mostly old white couples. not much to do here though

>6/10
Even lower my friend.

you cant

WA is shit.

t. Maylands resident

>Dark roots of hair

The best is seeing fijians and polynesians talking about BLM. I remember walking into maccas at 2am once with my mates and there was a group of 15 year old fob degenerates shouting "black power" and "black lives matter". Fucking disgusting.

yeah... woops.. caught up in the white heat of the moment

shitposting counts

Depending on how far away it is from a major city you may very well start seeing them. And if thats the case you won't be welcome once they reach over 50% of the population.

You could have a day out to Warwick or maybe Dalby.

>a group of 15 year old fob degenerates shouting "black power" and "black lives matter"
Thank you, social media.

>go to work
>sit around all day, not much happens
>go home, have a feed, fall asleep

It is pretty fucking good actually, let's hope this pack of galah's doesn't trash it for us

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Gympie m8. 2-ish hour drive inland from Brisbane.

True, our border protection is pretty based but there isn't a civil war occurring in Indonesia.

Thats kind of ironic actually that the largest Muslim country in the world is doing better than the rest.

xD

wrong thread nip

you have to go back

I love the internet

This. He gets unironically triggered when he sees non-whites when he leaves his basement every few days, literally SHAKING.

i believe our whole strategic policy is to ensure that Oceania doesn't have a wave of failed states, otherwise we would have a migrant crisis going only towards us and a piracy problem

Holy shit
it's true what they say
money can't buy good taste

NOT SO FAST JAPAN! YOU BETTER NOT BE INVADING THIS THREAD LIKE YOU DID OUR COUNTRY

NEVER FORGET DARWIN

Just had a quick look at the housing. Should be all good but if you see lots of grey (not nessarily) units been put up then you should start worrying.

^necessarily

It's true, anyone can be a force here, but no fucking way could I support Pauline Hanson with Malcolm Roberts in her party. The bloke is straight up bonkers and destroys the party's credibility.

Cheers, i'll keep in mind that for the future just in case.

i'm starting to see units getting put down. they buy old shitty houses, demolish them and put 4 units or so in the lot

is this bad?

Best fuck up of the left since SHY got dropped from her 'portfolio;', the one she never had

When you tell people of a country how they're supposed to speak when not being form said country

Fucking Americans

Yes

We'll make heaven a place on earth

you don't know where I'm from

stop assuming

what is going to happen? muslims or chinese?

>I want power and influence
>those digits

dat u dermie?
dat u apache?

>Multiculturalism
>Better place

Im afraid you used those two words in the same paragraph kiddo, that's the death sentence on the grounds of being a fucking retard

>went out to grab some cheap MOTHEЯ ЯUSSIA APPROVED food that taste like shit
>need to jump over shitton of puddles
>need to evade 2 Vasyas in adidas suit to save my smartphone
>location: Saint-P
>come home
>this thread
>picrelated
>see this thread

Units are fucking awful. They go against the idea of 'The Australian Dream' (which is pretty much dead in the major cities).

Worst of all they create horrible traffic and infrastructure problems. You can't add 50 - 1000 people (depending on the size of the units) into an area without upgrading the roads and services.

Frankston North here.

In my country I'm a bum, but overseas I'm a fucking King and legend.
The ladies in Philippines just can't swallow my cock quick enough
So form a queue foreigners

Can't say, but it's definitely immigrants. Could be kiwis, indians, islanders or muslims. Chinks usually stick to their own suburbs they take over.

Look I fucking missed my greentext. Fucking life.

Rate my map plz cunts

Asians all round integrate well into this country. Chinks, pinoys and viets usually all setup a shop, learn some of the local language and cease spreading their culture beyond there. Their kids will grow up with western values and peak with accents.

It's the fucking muzzie arabs you have to watch out for. Ghettoing is like a natural instinct for them

Back to KC

>wake up
>be in africa

It's okay komerade

At least you win the bledisloe

you wot m8?
no. 12 is the new asian central.

take the werribee line and get of a williams landing. all are immigrants

Sounds about right but needs more poofters

Can confirm 14 is true. Fucking Seymour.

this is happening here too. one of the easiest ways to make a buck if you're in land development.

why sell one property when you can sell four? throw a shack up on em and sell them to mexicans.

Pretty much. Also as you mentioned it's highly unlikely there will be Chinese living in them.

Nice try Chang.

Australia is fucking shit.
It's culture is getting drunk and being fuckheads

>Going to BnS balls, getting drunk and fucking sluts is apparently a good thing

>Putting truck mud flaps on a ute or car seems to make sense

>Check out my commie bro

Fucking bogans.

where did you get that photo? did you go there?
BAHAHAHAAH

and do what? my grandma lived in stanthorpe and its even more boring out there desu

Somalis are the fucking worst

Want to have fun?

>You can't, it's Australia and fun is banned

>>Asians all round integrate well into this country
Integrate ≠ Get along or not kill

>Their kids will grow up with western values and peak with accents.
Do you really believe this? You're right about the Arabs and people from the middle east though.

Lel I'm actually 5th generation anglo-australian, I just live near some chinese people, they're decent enough and their kids don't speak a word of mandarin or cantonese

Yeah pretty much.

Everything fun gets banned because some useless cunt can't watch their kid for 5 minutes.

Fuck, went to have a look at Forbes from down Cowra way, couldn't even get past Gooloogong.

This is also a part of Agenda 21 btw

My sisters boyfriend is a Tradie who works on the units being mass produced here in Sydney.

He says they are they are so poorly built and the developers cut corners EVERYWHERE so they can sell for massive profit. He actually said he'd be surprised if some of them last 10 years before the building start falling apart.

>I was walking my self respect around the park >seeing white kids playing in the sun, i felt left out
>a white couple with their new born baby and an elderly white woman and it hit me - ill neva belong
> I live in the greatest country in the worldamd they hate me
> I know I know we're not perfect but at least my neighbours have standards

I live in 13. I agree
Everyone I work with is a bogan fuckhead.
They live to drink alcohol and be general douchebags.
They cannot comprehend that I don't drink and play video games.

cos fag

Not much of a surprise. Did he say anything about the materials used? Whether they were "sustainably sourced" or anything like that?

where are you faggots when some aussie posts about their asian gf here?

those cunts are reducing the number of white families. by the time we have kids we'll need to move them to iceland or where ever whites remain, because the only possible partners they'll have to choose from here will be halfies or asians.

The problem with Pauline is that even if she is entirely correct about something, she is the shittest spokesperson ever.
It's also discouraging when the entire media complex bar some of the based Sky News lads like Paul Murray and Andrew Bolt are set out to attack her and her views.
We need someone to talk about anti-immigration policy in the same way that someone like Sam Harris talks about Islam.
They'll still be called bigots and Islamaphobes, but the normies will catch on and see through the media bs if the anti-immigration platform is actually well articulated.

why so mad chang?

white men you marry asians are smart but cause problems for both asians and white people.

asians loose their wives while for the asian wife, unless she is really well intergrated, she will struggle to adapt to a different culture.

The children seem to suffer as well.

in conclusion, they're cucks tbqh

He said the biggest problems are cheap concretes and plasters. He's had to return to several sites because cracks appear after a couple years.

absolutely. and then people will start figuring out not to buy these projects. as with all gold mines, this one won't last forever, at least not like it is now.

>mfw aussies can never shoot shotgun shells attached to arrows for fun
youtube.com/watch?v=0dmhyWvhjDI

Pauline is a bad speaker but her heart is in the right place and people see that. Will she ever be PM? Hell fucking no. But she's the best chance we currently have at the moment to put off cucks ruining this country for a few more years. We need a savvy witty bastard like Farage.

FINALLY, Somebody understands. One Nation is sorta promising but like for fuck sake - Pauline Hanson is a joke, she's so shit at representing One Nation. She's even became some sort of semi-meme with the "Please Explain" thingo.

>FINALLY, Somebody understands.
What? I thought everyone did already.

Alright thanks for letting me know. These bloody Units have been getting put up across the country for a while now.

Please explain

where are you again habib?