WAKE ME UP INSIDE CANT WAKE UP WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Why are there so many fucking shills out.

Because there was a gigantic political event tonight and they're being paid.

$0.05 is $0.05 buddeh

They'll be gone in a few days. This happens literally every debate/sticky event.

>Clinton absolutely obliterated your meme candidate

>P-pointing that out is shilling, get out of m-my racist comfort zone ;____;

As pathetic as your president yesterday.

Mostly Canadians, Australians and Germans.

What the flying fuck. How much did Killary pay for all these shills?

Christ.

the shill meme is overused. can we go back to mind control and media manipulation?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

This , even happens during UK elections

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

CNN polls are more legitimate than ///polls///

Le deus Vult xD

It's like I'm in copypasta hell and can't wake up.

Damage control. They are scared because should Trump win, they will be hunted down and hanged by the Deplorables

shill = people who disagree with you
I saw the debate with Cred Forums and went to bed after it ended. It was hilarious to wake up to all these threads about the online polls. I thought Don could've done better. I'm saying this not as someone influenced by Cred Forums's constant meme mantra who was expecting her to fall off stage live. I thought it was close to even, since he was on the defense a lot.

>Mostly Canadians, Australians and Germans.
Proxies

It will have the opposite effect.

They are pushing too hard and most write in a way that's stands out on here. All this does is confirm to newer Cred Forums users that paid shills are real

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only September. Does not having the lead in September count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make these threads when the election is still on? Hillary is still campaigning right now and she has been the best candidate in the USA for how many years now? She's fighting one of the worst candidates in the Republican Party who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of being Donald Trump in 2016. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic Party, she almost won last time and would of won if Obama wasn't black. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds when talking about immigrants, just like Bernie did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I woke up.
Because ctr stepped on me.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not all of them are being paid

i'd wager that the vast majority is comprised of goonsquad-style fags just here for the butthurt. Cred Forums posters being extra contrarian for shits and giggles, and a healthy smattering of reddit cucks who are so autistically in love with Clinton they come to a hard-right board to shitpost in their spare time FOR FREE.

I didn't watch the debate nor do I care about what shills spam. Any recommendations to filter them? It gets anoying when all the board is full of Hillary won, Trump lost and viceversa

we gonna get you Cred Forums boy ooga booga

Go Hillary!

Shills are kind of hilarious. It's pretty easy to pick them out.

>"Cred Forums is mass voting on online polls to sway public opinion"
>"wtf there aren't shills here! Who would send shills just to sway opinions??"

>doesnt agree with my opinion
>"shill!!!"
when did Cred Forums become this

When it was flooded with shills.

Quite a few goons officially work for Hillary and her campaign. Paul Combetta, the guy who set up her illegal mail server, is a goon. No joke.

Is he also part of SRS?

this is literally the same thing that happens after every donald debate shill faggot. We post the polsl that all show he wins and CTR activity increases 100x

Do you not understand what a shill is?

If it was a contrarian opinion it would be fine but instead it's just a mass flood of copy pasted text from automated bots

Are you blind?
Look in catalog

Do you need a hug?
You will in a few months

I wouldn't know, but SRS is/was a goon operation so chances are he might have been part of it.

I always thought some of the people who make up CTR were previously part of SRS. Even some of Hillary's tweets remind me of SRS shitposting.