So who won the debate?

So who won the debate?

Didn't watch it.

Good work CTR

Can't fool us with your shit anymore.

Go and hide in your little hole

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

The rerun is on right this minute.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

wtf i'm a cruzmissle now

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

Hillary
I gave you an answer because im not a paid Trump Bump

He rambled about "the cyber" for a while

Do you think that if you keep posting this shit it'll become the truth

I was sleeping

Say it five more times, and maybe it'll be true
What was his dominating moment? Was it the sniffing? The awkward zingers about fucking people over? Or the rambling?
>All polls besides CNN
>In other words, all the online polls, whereas scientific polls showed Clinton as the winner, reaffirmed with focus groups.

Why aren't there any Fresh Memes from this debate was it not worth the guacamole needed to dispel a myth?

Trump lost but not because Hillary made good points but because he's a fucking retard and his hit and run personal attacks he used in the top debates won't work in a one on one environment (as pretty much anyone could have told you six months ago)

Take a guess:

TRUMP: And her campaign manager Patti Doyle went to during the campaign or campaign against President Obama fought very hard and you can go look it up I can check it out and if you look at CNN this past week Patti Solis Doyle was on Wolf Blitzer saying that this happen Blumenthal said highly respected reporter at McClatchy the Kenya to find out about it.

>26% Republican, 41% Democrat

Real scientific

Hillary ended being just a tiny bit better, but only because Trump had not only beat Hillary but the moderator too. Trump still has more dirt on hillary and there's still 2? 3? debates left.

shoo shoo shill, Trump really didn't dominate shit

Trump is a blathering fool. Even Cicero would have been in awe at Hillary's performance.

Trump did pretty good in the beginning, and was awesome on charging Hillary on her foreign policy, NAFTA/TPP and her emails. But he got smashed when Clinton pressed him on his Tax Returns, and his plan to fight ISIS.

Trump also made awkward interjections like "False" but then giving no substance as to why. He also seemed timid and unwilling at times when he has many opportunities to smash Clinton but didn't. He also dodged around the moderators questions too much and rambled for a few minutes.

Overall It was stalemate

He didnt say a single fucking thing that sounded even half intelligent. Its kind of sad

Weighting based on self-identified party affiliation is beyond retarded. People chance their self-identification more than they change their candidate.

Trump

Even the heavily edited and Clinton biased footage our mainstream news showed us this morning showed a Clinton barely hanging on. And they didn't even manage to make Trump look like the bad guy.

It was cash.

scientific polls show a winner of a debate... do you know what a debate is, there are no winners.

jesus christ it's worse than I thought

it would've been one thing if one destroyed the other but if trump is at a point where he's at even odds with hillary than I don't know what the fuck anymore

just fuck off already trump didn't win shit

Pretty much every normal person agrees Hillary won.

good post trumptard.

Let's face it, he was an absolute horribility mimic wise. He seemed like a retarded kid.

The moment that made me puke was when both admitted the poor black community has it so god damn hard.

No one had the balls to say that blacks kill each other on a daily basis, because they are too afraid to lose nigger votes.

>tfw he mentions the e-mails

fuck off drumpf supporter he didn't win shit

It was indecisive, leaning towards Trump, but it was just foreplay.

Meme man looked real, $hillary looked phony as always.

It's tough to say, really. Hillary was smiling hard and did a little dance, but Trump said words, I guess.

What do you call the person with the best score?

Clinton won big time this faggot could not stop drinking water and he also did cocaine before the debate. Walked into trap after trap. It was a complete disaster.

just fuck off already drumpflet

>antisemitism
/pol is a hillary board

It was bad.

Whenever Hillary said anything bad about him, he'd ramble on forever trying to make some incoherent counterargument.

And that was like 90% of the debate.

He was basically super defensive and didn't know to change the focus to Hillary.

The mediator was mostly pretty biased against Trump, but occasionally did bring up something that made Hillary look bad (the emails), and she just played it off like an accident and there was nothing Trump could really do about it.

She also made a huge show of laughing and smiling at his words, making him seem preposterous and ridiculous.

Anyway, Cred Forums went around voting on all the internet polls making it so they all say he won. My gf even texted me basically saying "Wow, all the polls are saying he won. I thought he lost."

People here are saying it wasn't rigging, and I guess it wasn't, but the honest truth is a good fraction, perhaps the majority, of the people here who said he won in the polls actually believe he lost.

Go ahead and call me CTR. It's true that I'm not one of you. Because Cred Forums has clearly demonstrated to me that you're all a bunch of faggot spic-sympathizers, and I don't even know why you guys support Trump.

This needs to be left to die hung from it's Achilles tendon on a meathook in a sewage plant.

Trump won

nope

fuck off everyone agrees hillary won

different kind of debate tho isn't it.

In competitive debates, teams compete against each other and are judged the winner by a list of criteria that is usually based around the concepts of "content, style and strategy".[15] There are many different styles of competitive debating, organizations and rules. One purpose is to train and educate young people who may in future be required to debate and resolve matters.

a presidential debate is quite different.

Since the 1976 general election, debates between presidential candidates have been a part of U.S. presidential campaigns. Unlike debates sponsored at the high school or collegiate level, the participants, format, and rules are not independently defined. Nevertheless, in a campaign season heavily dominated by television advertisements, talk radio, sound bites, and spin, they still offer a rare opportunity for citizens to see and hear the major candidates side by side.

Kek wtf?

nope hillary won

45-55
Clinton-Trump

Why don't you watch it yourself, you scum?

Nice dubs

nah pretty much everyone agrees Hillary won

What does it really matter at this point? Really, America is sick and tired of hearing about those damned emails. Lets talk politics

no, hillary

Hillary.

the birther shit that clintons campaign started in 2008, well they just ran with what obama said, obama always said he was born in kenya before he ran for president, politically it was a great move for him, the american dream story.

JUST FUCKING BAN LEAFPOSTERS ALREADY

FUCK

OFF

What is this leaf's end game?

I remember hearing that and just feeling crushed by how fucking stupid he sounded.

A fucking shilling LEAF

having a mental breakdown

I participated in high-school debate. It was a contest of speed-reading, and having quotes in your bin, that your opponents had no quotes in their bin to counter. It's preparation and Gish Gallop.

Did I miss it, or did he not call Hillary out on that at all?

Just count the number of shills, and you'll see that Trump raped her. They're scared and desperate now.

This guy won

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic.. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

You know we can see you're making all these replies yourself, right?

Ah, there you are.

He did, extensively. He even names 2 from her 2008 campaign, one of them traveled to Kenya

Without seeing the debate but judging by how finnish media screams that Trump is a liar and how he lost the debate and how he is a liar again I would say Trump won

he partially called her on it, he was name dropping so i don't think normies picked up on what he was actually saying. see

Trump slightly edged her. However considering the biased host and audience in addition to Trump holding back, the fact that Trump still won even though it was marginal, is quite astonishing. The third debate will be a bloodbath

JOIN US FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW!

He said that her campaign manager tried to investigate and failed.

That's not the same as saying Hillary was the origin of the whole thing.

ha ha!

>America is sick and tired of hearing about those damned emails

Are people really sick of this? Why are they just sweeping it under the rug, why isn't she in federal prison over that sort of thing? Was she proven to be not at fault or something?

They were both terrible, but Hilary made the classic error of keep talking about her opponent instead of her fucking policies.
I'm sure this will make people who already support her happy but you win the elections in america by appealing to the neutrals with no political bias, you party voters will only bring you so far.
And for the love of god stop trying to reel in Berniefags they hate you a hell of a lot more than they could ever hate Trump with or without their traitor of a leader.

>why isn't she in federal prison over that sort of thing?
The FBI director is her buddy.

It's the same with the Benghazi issue. It's amazing. Democrats can hide from republic record and kill people, and all you get is, "everyone is sick of hearing about it."

That was probably most one sided presidential debated I have ever seen. Hillary just fucked Trump in the ass with her BBC.

You should watch it and tell us how you hate one of them.

Pretty much this. I stayed up for it and it was just awful. I don't even know what to say. If two people acted like this anywhere else both would be ignored. Hillary was only marginally better since she tried to make Trump mad or upset and it worked and he came off looking like a fool who had lost time and time again. SHAME.