Hillary said that

Hillary said that
>private jails provide an incentive for predatory law enforcement policies

that's all I really needed to hear to know that she's redpilled. I know electing trump would be funny but the guys a prick. Trey and Matt were right no wonder the MOST redpilled South Park character was chosen to do the deed.

hate me .i.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/18/justice-department-says-it-will-end-use-of-private-prisons/?utm_term=.f2c3fe9781d3
cnbc.com/2016/08/30/private-prison-stocks-keep-crumbling.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol instant spam wall yet im the shill.

the government would not do any better if not worse if they can make money out of it they will

Yes but how will they make money once quotas become illegal?

taxes exist, and they will probably be poorly kept prisons as well, much like most government funded prgrams

When she said that I started thinking about the prison guard Union.

She is such a phony. Prisons shouldn't be private but at the same time there shouldn't be public employee unions. Even Teddy Roosevelt spoke about that. She's all about public employee unions.

Thanks for Trumping yourself

the employee union only secures them a job not inmates.

be fair and ban him

private prisons are already over

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/18/justice-department-says-it-will-end-use-of-private-prisons/?utm_term=.f2c3fe9781d3

State or Federal?

Private prisons were ended at the federal level, but they still exist at the state level and that is what she was opposing. It's like you didn't even watch the debate despite spending all your time on a political message board.

federal

many companies stocks just poofed after the decision
cnbc.com/2016/08/30/private-prison-stocks-keep-crumbling.html

some states are talking about doing the same thing(no link to keep response time minimal)

this is the start of the end for private prisons

I give it 10 years max before all are shut down

the states will do it soon enough

even a broken clock is right sometimes

fucking finally. I think this has more to with with the fact that their cash cow, marijuana, is becoming less and less illegal in every state.

private jails don't make laws
private jails don't arrest people
federal jails work with the federal government to make laws
federal law enforcement arrests people

Unless the police are in on that private jail company their policing doesn't change.

The only thing that happens is the prison company lobbies for stricter laws.

no but their lobby and bribes sure do

HURRR

exactly

less arrests more beds for those who deserve them and less beds needed total

so lobbying for more laws to create more arrests because you own a jail is not supporting predatory law enforcement how?

because that sounds like a textbook definition

>industries like private prisons don't engage in backdoor deals and lobbying to influence the government
>private prisons don't literally force counties to guarantee them minimum occupancy
Oh my sweet summer child

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>At institutions paid by the inmate.

Are you people really this stupid?

this meme really causes my digestive tract to purge itself violently through my oral and nasal cavities

thats like saying the welders in a union have control over which clients they get.

It doesn't even matter at this point.

Shill thread, but...

>that's all I really needed to hear to know that she's redpilled
First of all, simply stating your opinion on something that is going away ANYWAY is completely safe. The reason she gave is exactly why it's being phased out. Therefore, parroting, not """redpilled""".

Secondly, even with that says, she is """"redpilled"""" and so is anyone else at the top. You have to be to be at the top in the first place. Every establishment politician and oligarch knows exactly how the world works - they simply agree to the extent necessary to remain uncontroversial and to win.

Third, if that's all you needed to be convinced, you're easily convinced.

Even fucking buzzfeed has debunked this garbage.

idk man trump didn't really say anything to make me want to huff his boner...

I am not part of the military
I dont own a bussiness
Im not a worker

I'm below the poverty line therefore the only thing relevant to me is not having to go to jail for smoking weed.

> the only thing relevant to me is not having to go to jail for smoking weed.

the states are taking care of that without the feds at this point

>I am not part of the military
>I dont own a bussiness
>Im not a worker
>I'm below the poverty line

even if you panhandle you should care about the economy

I give money to panhandlers often and it's because I have the extra to give
if the economy improves people have more to give without worry of running out themselves

Kek, do you really believe her? Someone just has to slip her a million or show her that the public favors otherwise and she will flip on it.

>Hillary said that
>>private jails provide an incentive for predatory law enforcement policies
Don't act like that doesn't exist already with ticket fines.

Who gives a fuck what she says? She's a liar retard

Say=/=Do

>I'm below the poverty line therefore the only thing relevant to me is not having to go to jail for smoking weed.

Your opinions don't matter to anyone who is worth their salt. Do something with your life, OP. Smoking weed is not a big deal. Doing nothing and caring about nothing but weed is degenerate as fuck.

Welcome to government, where you can buy all the influence you want!

Ticket quotas are indeed very real and a small part of a bigger issue. There are tons of jobless law officers because they've tried being outspoken about this but like always it's a leadership problem.

I live on $500/month from SSI, it's my only option at this point because I'm talentless and ungifted. I'm the part of society that gets swept under the rug every election year.

I know this read above

>implying I care if they lobby
Why would I care if they make more laws to imprison more niggers and keep my neighbourhood safe from blacks?

Governments have performed far more nefarious and predatory acts on prisoners through things like MKUltra since private jails still have government oversight and more limited budgets.

youre fucking canadian why are you even having opinions on the daily struggles of americans?

Idk, because I dot want to be killed and robbed by a bunch of niggers?

I hope they make weed illegal so thousands of niggers end up in private prisons in America.

Oh, a bernout.

>I live on $500/month from SSI
the best chance for your income to increase is for the social security system to have more money in it

2 ways this will happen
>1
more people paying taxes
>2
less people collecting SSI

if trump can put Americans back to work both those things will happen at the same time

then with the system no longer under constant strain and danger of collapse we as a country will be ready to FINALLY address the fact that people on disability are barely being given enough to survive

What if they ran out of blacks? You're next on the list smart guy.

not sure how it works in leafland

but in America laws apply to all races on paper and white people do still get arrested from time to time

lol, literally the only reason Hillary Clinton said that was that it was part of Sanders' platform. If you think she'd do anything about it in office, you're delusional. She's the most corrupt politician to ever run for office.

In practice private prisoners are an artifact from the 20th century, they've already ended on the federal level without the president having to do anything, and the States will end them soon enough. The idea that Hillary "Bring them to Heel" Clinton gives a single fuck about businesses fucking regular people for profit is laughable.

Actually, I don't know what's more laughable, the idea of her caring about the American people, or that OP or ANYONE actually BELIEVED anything that either candidate said at the debate.

Hey remember when Hillary talked about how she'd fight ISIS? Notice that she didn't start with "we'll stop arming, equipping, funding and training them."
That's how you know she's full of shit. ISIS is a collection of CIA assets that SHE helped to gather. We aren't fighting ISIS, we're using ISIS as an excuse to "accidentally" bomb people we actually want dead. ISIS is just a bunch of mercenaries who specialize in evil. They're like the Brave Companions from Game of Thrones.

bernie is a sellout jew who couldnt command respect from his pet dog.

user do you really believe uncle sam would be so kind as to use the increase in wealth to provide a higher quality of living through SSI? user please you know better.

pic

I know this is the truth but yet I'm finding it hard to accept that we're stuck with no way out...EVER

I believe a rising tide lifts all boats

what our leaders do with the money is up to us the people should we make our voices heard loud enough

I've done well for myself but without me my mother would have lost her house when dad died
we all know people affected by disability and I believe we can help them to live better lives

but not with a crumbling economy and not by printing more money

Erm... hasn't Obama allowed them to PROLIFERATE?

There is a specific deduction on your wages for social security. The government doesn't really have a choice on what to use it for, it's an earmarked redirection of tax revenue.

Most of our budget is actually just printed by the Federal Reserve and then loaned to the federal government. Your taxes don't actually "go" to anything except paying back that loan with interest. The handful of bankers who run that scam then collect ludicrous amounts of your tax dollars that Democrats suppose are being "redistributed" to "help the little guy."

One of the reason that taxes as a form of wealth equalization is such a retarded idea. If you understood the first thing about how our monetary system works you'd realize that the pigs already built a system where taxing the rich actually creates a magical vacuum that invents more money and then requires you to pay all of those taxes back, with interest, to the Uber-Rich.

It's a scam. The Libertarians might be naive but they're completely right about this part. You cannot tax inequality out of existence, the first thing the bastards did was make sure 110% of all taxes come back to them.

I hope trumptards are right about him and we dont get stuck with 24 years of bush.

I hope so too user

I hope so too

so basically a labor+time standard instead of gold?

do you like Trump?

well thank you all for this insightful thread I learned not to take everything at face value and that I'm not alone in thinking both sides are a huge scam. Im going to fuck off now and go do what NEETs do at 5 in the morning.

In essence, yes.

I think he represents the end of the Neocon establishment in the RNC, so sure. I don't think he's a revolutionary candidate who is going to overthrow the corrupt system as a whole, though. That comes later.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.