300 milions of people

>300 milions of people
>there are no people that should become next president
Wew. Explain this please.

No one wants to be the president known for starting the last war.

This country is dying of rabies. Is the best I can do to wipe random flecks of foam from its lips?

>147 milions of people

We are brothers!

A question for murkins.

Can you really get much done in 4 years?

Alosha they are usually killed or never get to show their skills because they live in Norilsk or Vorkuta or wherever

A lot of terrible shit. We're better off if they do nothing at all in that time like our greatest of presidents, Calvin Coolidge.

Mayor of Moscow, is a native of the Polar Siberia. The Minister of Defence is a native of southern Siberia. Crucial commitment to current regime and its leader. The more intense lick ass King - the faster career.

Siberia is pretty much everything East of the Urals, right?

Is there much there?

All from the Urals to Lake Baikal is Siberia. Then begins the Far East. This is the most sparsely populated areas in the world (except Antarctica) and the most shitty climate. But they damn rich in natural resources.

Novosibirsk is Russia's 3rd largest city and technically in Siberia.

Ah right.

'cause you always hear about being "sent to Siberia" in old movies and such and it makes it sound like you're being sent to the end of the world...which I suppose you kind of could be.

>The president known for starting the last war.
As long as humans are still alive, there will be wars. Therefore no president will ever be known for this... except maybe briefly.

Both candidates are perfectly fine actually. Yeah that's right even Hillary.

he might as well be polish

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Who's this semen demon?

Many polyaks live east of the Urals. There multiculturalism, more than a hundred nationalities.

>polish intellectuals

What does it say on the bottom of Polish Coke bottles?
"Open other end."

90% chance thats a dude

A 747 recently crashed in a cemetery in Poland.
Polish officials have so far retrieved 4000 bodies.

Did you hear about the Polish Helicopter crash?
The pilot got cold, so he turned off the fan.

How can you tell a Polish neighborhood?
By the toilet paper hung out to dry.

A Polack walked in to a pizza place and ordered a pizza. The pizza man asked him, "Should I cut it into six pieces or eight?" And the Polack answered, "Cut it into six; I couldn't eat eight."

kek

more please

What did the polack say when he opened a box of Cheerios?
"Oh look, donut seeds."

It's not about willingness or qualification.

Did you hear about the Polish man that locked his keys in his car?
He had to use a coat hanger to get his family out.

ok

A Polack walked into a bar and sat down at the bar, where a news report was on TV. On the news a man was on a ledge outside an upper floor of a building threatening to jump. The bartender, who'd seen the news report before said, "I'll bet you $50 he's going to jump." The Polack took the bet and put down a $50 bill on the bar. Then the man on the ledge jumped to his death. The bartender picked up the $50 bill but then, realizing that he'd taken advantage of a poor, dumb Polack, his conscience got the better of him and he said, "Look, I'm going to give you back your money. I have to confess that I saw that news report before." "That's O.K.," said the Polack, "I saw it before too, but I didn't think he was gonna do it again!"

Two polacks were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their Mercedes with a coat hanger. They tried and tried to get the door open, but they couldn't. The one with the coat hanger stopped for a moment to catch his breath, and his friend said anxiously, "Hurry up! It's starting to rain and the top is down."

Sign on a toilet seat protector dispenser: "Polish T-shirts."

3edgey5me bro

Why do Polish names end in “ski”?

Because they can’t spell toboggan.

Did you hear about the polack who hijacked a submarine? He demanded $200,000 and a parachute.

pretty fucking lame mr. 60%

this one killed me

Fucking polacks are the stupidest europeans, i swear!

Ahww come on lighten up Kacper

I always thought the polish locked car joke was that he had to find a coat hanger to get his kids out of the locked car or something like that

A Polack got a fishing rod for his birthday and decided to go ice fishing. So early the next morning he got all of his gear and headed out. When he reached his destination he cut a hole in the ice and dipped the rod in. Then suddenly he heard a voice that said:"there's no fish in there". So he moves to another spot and cuts another hole, then the same voice spoke again and told him there were no fish there. So he moves again and the voice tells him there are no fish there. So he looks up and see's a man looking down at him. "How do you know there are no fish there?" So the man cooly says "Well first of all this is a hockey rink and you're going to have to pay for those holes.

Trump will be POTUS

not in these times m8

A police officer stops a Polack for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys could get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you."

If I was president, I'd make it so everyone pays a federal tax only sufficient enough to fund a military power greater than the next three largest militaries of the world. I'd let states have greater autonomy in their laws, and posses their own tax policies. I would stop giving weapons to foreign countries, and endorsing terrorism like Daesh (an islamic state? there's already a few). I would also reduce the amount of strategic yield nuclear weapons in favor of more ecologically friendly, tactical yield fusion bombs as part of our nuclear deterrence policy. I would also use whatever excessive tax dollars for a healthcare program for married couples to be able to have children voluntarily in vitro, as to artificially select their germ lines to reduce congenital defects each successive generation.

THE UBERMENSCH WHEN?

What's the most popular Polish fast-food restaurant?
Booger King.

>As long as humans are still alive, there will be wars.
not really. If the globalists stamp out race, religion, and country, who will you fight?
That's their goal, and increasingly, mine.

Did you hear about the Polack family that froze to death at a drive in theater?
They were waiting to see the movie "Closed for the Winter."

Did you hear about the Polish Admiral who wanted to be buried at sea when he died?
Five sailors died digging his grave.

>Triggered Polack Limited Edition
The Polacks were getting really pissed off about people telling all these Pollack jokes so they decided to stage a march on Washington. When last heard from they were 10 miles out of Seattle.

heh, and checked
"shock off"
oh, man
Really, when you realize that globalism is just American global domination, it's not so bad, for me.

Why do Polish airplanes fly so low?
So the pilots can read the street signs.

Except when you realise who is actually at the helm

Why don't they make ice in Poland?
They lost the formula.

who?

do they live in caves?

eight slices of pizza is a lot though

How do you stop a Polish army on horseback?
Turn off the carousel.

Why hasn't Poland gone to the Moon?
Because they're too fucking stupid and there's no way they can get invaded on the Moon.

on the fly

>They think term Polack is insulting
>Polack is basically like calling an someone from US, American and thinking it's insulting to them

Wew lad

>tfw blonde jokes in poland are poles jokes everywhere else
FUG

Everyone's favourite Red Sea pedestrians

Wypierdalaj na wykop bronic polaczkowatosci ty glupia pizdo

A polack goes into a hardware store and tells the sells clerk "I need some 4 by 2's." The sells clerk asks, "Do you mean 2 by 4's?" The polack says, "Hold on a second." He goes outside for a moment then comes back in and says, "Yes, that's what I need, some 2 by 4's." The clerk asks him, "How long do you need them?" The polack says, "Hold on a second." and goes back outside for a moment upon returning he says, "We need them a long time. We're building a house."

nobody cares. You don't exist to us really.
I think you are known for organ meat stuffed into entrails. That's it.
But if any food is precede by "polish," I don't eat it.
Die

Most of them work as blonde jokes too and I've heard a few told as such.

>Wypierdalaj na wykop bronic polaczkowatosci ty glupia pizdo
Ahhh

The sound of a squeaky clean toilet

Nah, we're just doing a rope-a-dope on them. They work for us anyway... d-don't they?

Why were the Polish troops sent to Iraq all women?
They thought it was the battle of all mothers.

Coolidge was the best. Nomen est omen

Nyet, I summon our greatest ally - Finland.

Come! LET'S BASH MURICA TOGETHER

gah fuck,

meant for

>They work for us anyway... d-don't they

user I...

Kek, this meme just keeps getting better. Throw in some myeline shafts, Ranvier knots, dendrites and axons in there and you're golden

People in america are thinking that a guy saying "that's not true" for a hour can become a president.

>Talking Slowly Edition
A man walked into a bar and asked the bartender, "Hey, have you heard the latest Polack joke?" The bartender replied, coldly, "No. And I'll have you know I'm Polish." That's O.K.," said the man, "I'll talk slow."

come on... they do... We saved them from certain death...
They respect us and see us as equals. They certainly don't think we're sub-human, do they?

of course, jews always pay back kindness

t. riggered

Did you hear about the polack nuclear program? It ended after over 400 sailors were killed trying to get heavy water from from the bottom of the ocean.

>poolish """""""""""memes"""""""""""

Ja tam lubię gołąbki

you're a novelty to me, that's all.
I don't even know who that guy in the pic is.
Your king? a pope? Someone on your village's TV?
I am curios, why do people like to invade you, like all the time? Weird. Bye. Hope you don't get stuck in the middle of another bloody war.

>Limited time offer, Papal polack edition
A Polish man saw a priest walking down the street. Noticing his collar, he stopped him and said, "Excuse me, but why are you wearing your shirt backwards?" The priest laughed, "Because, my son, I am a Father!" The Pole scratched his head. "But I am a father too, and I don't wear my shirt backwards!" Again the priest laughed. "But I am a Father of thousands!" To which the Pole replied, "Well then you should wear your shorts backwards!"

Good. We've invested so much in helping those poor people get back on their feet. I only wish I knew how to do more.

underage b&

zibidy bip bow

A Polish, English, and French guy are running away from the German soldiers when they come up to a forest and they decide to hide by each climbing a tree. When the Germans arrive, they go to the first tree where the English guy is, and shout, "We know you're up there; come down." The English guy, thinking fast, says, "Tweet, tweet, tweet..." The Germans, thinking that it's a bird, move on to the next tree where the French guy is and once again shout, "We know you're up there; come down." The French guy, thinking fast, says, "Hoot, Hoot, Hoot..." The Germans, thinking that it's an owl, move on to the next tree where the Polish guy is and once again shout, "We know you're up there; come down." The Polish guy thinks for a while and then says, "Moo, moo, moo..."

>every Polish, Russian and German joke in poland the russian guy is the dumb one
>everywhere else it's pole who is dumb

Can it get better?

Yeah, fuck everybody.

All the jokes are actually true.

who's the bitch poland?

We ofc. As always

lol I mean the picture

Dunno, she is sitting in my short hair cuties foldee

milions of people
>>still no gf
>>Wew. Explain this please.

Seems very reasonable.