Is USA the only country to have Presidential Debates?

Is USA the only country to have Presidential Debates?

How come I never hear of a Australian, Canadian or Russian debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eWDqVc-ePsU
youtu.be/taPjRah7LMs
youtube.com/watch?v=seCdp_ajqcs
youtube.com/watch?v=2oLlD2WXsYY
youtube.com/watch?v=JWKC33xIwTs
youtube.com/watch?v=L9lLWfrBj-0
youtube.com/watch?v=hReBMauqhrY
youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ivp-A413A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because those countries are irrelevant

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Because in those countries not even the inhabitants care.

Because they're serious debates, not entertainment spectacles hyped up for years.

You just don't get those tv stations, because America is more of a television exporter than an importer.

This desu senpai, murricans are essentially attention whores at everything

Because our elections aren't staged bullshit for the masses to lap up like retarded dogs.

Because we're a country of money-rats who thrive on entertainment and idiocy.

/thread

I think a lot of countries have presidential debates, I know France does at least, but I think only after the first round of the elections.
But only the US turns it into entertainment on the same level as a fucking boxing match.
French debates are usually aired during TV news, so you just have the two candidates and a journalist.

I'LL LEAVE THE POMP TO YOU JUSTIN

>be American
>Wondering how it comes, he knows shit about other countries
Can you even find Australia or Russia on the map?

Because we're the only country that matters.

>debates
You mean when puppets get to play prentend and talk to Americans like they're actually going to do something?
Trump is doing well because this political theatre is digusting.

You're the guys with all the irrelevant wastelands and irradiated seas, right?

Australia and Canada have Prime Ministers. They aren't elected by the people; they are appointed by representatives of the crown and usually chosen by the dominant parliament party.

And Russia has """elections""".

fp once again bp

this is the only correct answer

Australia does have televised political debates. It is just that obviously the importance of the American debates to an Australian is going to be much higher than the importance of an Australian debate to an American.

Are you addressing to the rest of the world or just demonstrating the wonders of American education?

WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER?

>NINE

Because mods don't sticky those

>Russian debate

they skip that annoying part and just proceed to putin's victory speech directly

Am I wrong?

In the other countries the elections are taken far more seriously, in America they are just thought of as entertainment

we don't have a president , we have a super cuck.
also
/thread

>russia, debates
Right. We have Putin and bunch of spoilers with less then 10% of votes each. Besides, he will be devastated too easily and will have to go full khe-khe and silly gopnik jokes to evade answering questions.

>liberals debating against leftists

If they're kissing and hugging each other then it's not a debate

Australian politics is a joke.

So how it come that we have an Emperor and a saviour of the earth on the rule, while you are ruled by a nigger as a """president"""?

yep.

Because Democracy doesn't work.

This. Nobody I know talks about New Zealand politics, but they all talk about American politics.
My little siblings think Trump is the President of New Zealand. They've never heard of John Key. I'm not making this up.

Sounds like CDU and AfD

Why are debates in the Phillippines much more high class and televised than Australia, Canada and Russia combined?

Filipino Presidential Debate
youtu.be/eWDqVc-ePsU

Now look at this Australian debate
youtu.be/taPjRah7LMs

youtube.com/watch?v=seCdp_ajqcs
They are not even close to be honest.

we have deb8s desu famalam
youtube.com/watch?v=2oLlD2WXsYY
theyre a bit dull tho because they let in the left wing sottish and welsh leaders

How is being legally not allowed to even chew chewing gum working out for you Singapore?

Can someone give me a neutral rundown of the debates yesterday, who won?

well, firstly, we don't have a president.

points 2 and 3 follow on from 1.

How is that even relevant in the age of Internet?

Trump did pretty good in the beginning, and was awesome on charging Hillary on her foreign policy, NAFTA/TPP and her emails. But he got smashed when Clinton pressed him on his Tax Returns, and his plan to fight ISIS.

Trump also made awkward interjections like "False" but then giving no substance as to why. He also seemed timid and unwilling at times when he has many opportunities to smash Clinton but didn't. He also dodged around the moderators questions too much and rambled for a few minutes.

Overall It was stalemate

>american education

> opportunities to smash Clinton but didn't
Holding them in his pocket for future debates?
Think he'll do beter next time? (it is his first debate on this level)

I didn't get how it comes, that when they are talking about NATO and possibility of invasion to the territory of it's member no one said about invasion of Cyprus? As far as I know, it was the only one fact of aggression against a NATO member.

Because american elections are charade, reality show, not a real politics.

/Thread and /Board

>President

Pretty much this.

Had ge maar moeten opblijven eh faggot.

't Was oké... Hillary had ni veel te zegge.
Trump kon echt ni on point blijve & hij heeft véél steken gemist.
Da ist zowa.

we have debates
youtube.com/watch?v=JWKC33xIwTs

winnaar in jouw ogen = ?

Cyprus isn't a NATO member, it is only in EU and since 2004 so long before 1974. Cyprus is only time NATO members have fought though, Greece has a brigade in Turkey but they got their asses beat easily by the roaches.

We have debates, they fucking suck.

This was an alright moment though:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9lLWfrBj-0

and this...

youtube.com/watch?v=hReBMauqhrY

and these:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ivp-A413A