So I missed the whole debate

So I missed the whole debate

Can somebody give me the tldr in greentext form?

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

It was okie dokie

Serious replies only, thanks.

Moderator went overshill and trump and clinton were both meh

""""""""""Black Penis with Head Cheese dangling loosely""""""""""

Filename related

afewawfaffawfawfaw

>Hillary lying like a robot
>Trump passionate about making america great again

It was a whole lot of nothing. Trump got some good points in but overall seemed to have ADHD. Hillary was very smug and laughed everything off like she usually does.

Grrerrrahh, come on guys I need a post for /rLe4chin...queermo.

No. Watch the damn C-Span recording.

Tldr: shit

Clinton was her usual and trump was low energy. Not worth the watch

It turns out that Trump is a fucking clueless idiot. Most people already suspected this but he's even worse than they thought. Total fucking moron. Embarrassing.

I'm not memeing or shilling anymore. He's a joke plain and simple.

Donald can't beat a mostly dead felon. Basically

>Trump talked about America
>Clinton talked about Trump

Both candidates viciously slashed each other with sabers, once in a while the (((moderator))) would step in to whip Trump, then let them get back to shanking each other.

All it in all it was meh, nothing was really new, or shocking.

HOLT: Mr. Trump for five years you perpetuated a false claim of the nation's first black president was not a natural-born citizen. You questioned his legitimacy. In last couple weeks you acknowledge what most Americans have accepted for years, the president was born in the United States. Can you tell us what took you so long?

TRUMP: I’ll tell you- it’s very simple to say. Sidney Blumenthal works for the campaign and a very close friend of Secretary Clinton. And her campaign manager Patti Doyle went to, during her campaign against President Obama, fought very hard, and you can go look it up, and you can check it out, and if you look at CNN this past week Patti Solis Doyle was on Wolf Blitzer saying that this happened. Blumenthal sent McClatchy, a highly-respected reporter at McClatchy to Kenya to find out about it.

>based leaf

i-it it can't be...

This forced-meme-copypasta is such shit I wish you would just die of cancer already. Fucking annoying, every thread for like a week straight. Just fuck off already you cunt.

JeJ saved

Trump turns out to be a literal retard. Who would've thought. His shills are in full damage control lmao

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>90571836
>Hillary had a policy for every question
>trump looked more composed than he ever had
>doesn't change the fact that trump looked like a bumbling idiot
>Hillary failed miserably when it came to the emails though
>in the end Hillary looked stronger but it doesn't matter cause she isn't gaining any of the trump supporters and trump ain't gaining any supporters from the other side either

Did we watch the same debate? He came across as a fucking r9k regular facing a woman

Trump won the first half
Clinton won the second half
the only poll where Clinton is ahead post-debate is CNN

To be honest, what's it to us, Paddy?

As impartially as possible:

> Debate was structured into three main topics: Jobs and Job Growth; Race and Race Relations; National Security (Callind "America's Prosperity, America's Direction, and America's Security" in the debate)

On Jobs and Job Growth:

> Clinton wants to invest in the middle class, secure earned sick days, profit sharing, paid leave, and debt-free college

> Trump wants to cut taxes for business owners from 35% to 15%; wants to tax companies that produce out of country and sell into the American economy; wants to makes deals to allow companies to more easily bring their money into the country

> Clinton criticized Trump that his ideas were the same trickle-down philosophies that caused the recession in 2008 (it was more complicated than that) and claims independent experts have estimated her plans will create 10 million more jobs, while Trumps will lose 3.5 million jobs

> Trump criticized Clinton for her husband's NAFTA deal while in office, as well as her support of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (something she claims not to support at this time)

> Trump was questioned by Holt (the moderator) regarding his release of his tax returns; Trump claimed he didn't want to while under audit from the IRS (but is not prevented from doing so) and agreed to release his tax returns when Hillary produces the 33,000 e-mails she deleted from her private servers

> Hillary response by shortly accepting responsibility for her mistake with the private servers

>Trump pressed that it was intentional, not a mistake, by citing her aide's use of the 5th amendment during their hearings under the House Comittee

>Hillary Clinton was great debater just like Ted Cruz
>Trump was Trump minus the name-calling
>Hillary failed to decisively pin Trump on a major issue, just like Ted Cruz

Trump is going to continue his feverish campaign pace and crawl up in the polls. Hillary will sit and plan out how she will crush Trump at the next debate, just like Ted Cruz.

The italian medias fucked with your head pretty well i see

I'm going to try to make sense of this.

>TRUMP: I’ll tell you- it’s very simple to say. Sidney Blumenthal works for the campaign and a very close friend of Secretary Clinton.
He establishes a name of someone who works for Hillary.
>And her campaign manager Patti Doyle went to, during her campaign against President Obama, fought very hard, and you can go look it up, and you can check it out, and if you look at CNN this past week Patti Solis Doyle was on Wolf Blitzer saying that this happened.
Someone fought very hard on something that isn't established, and Trump insists it happened, never making clear what "it" was.
>Blumenthal sent McClatchy, a highly-respected reporter at McClatchy to Kenya to find out about it.
About what, Trump? You're just listing off names. This isn't the first book of the Bible.

>I'm gonna attack Donald all night
>Fuck I thought she was gonna collapse
>I'm gonna ignore his attacks and just keep hammering
>fuck fuck fuck. I haven't don't too badly defending myself but she got me on the tax and birther thing
>damn he got me on the super predators and emails.
>I'm gonna stay defensive Don because I don't know how to debate 1v1
>I won the first debate therefore I won the election like Romney did!

>Trump's solution to cyber security: "I have a 10 year old son who's really good with computers."

>Italian
>Confuses own flag with potato
rich

Am I wrong? No, Hillary focused on why Trump is unfit but didn't actually address the topics.
He was setting the pace and not taking any shit, I don't see how you came to that conclusion.

>Hillary had a policy for every question
Barely. "Guns shouldn't be in the hands of people who shouldn't have them." "We need to destroy ISIS." "I will help Americans."

Hillary talking like a generic politician, lying like a generic politician, misdirecting like a generic politician, baiting like a generic politician. She did an extremely good job at appearing likable, but the people who can be swayed by winks and sassy remarks are already in her camp.

Big D was very high energy, very passionate, made many valid points, but made some slips that will give MSM enough ammo to attack him for the next ten years, fucked up realllllllly badly when asked about obongo's birth certificate business (how the fuck did he not have a canned response for that, I don't know) - basically rambled randomly for two minutes straight.

Nobody won. Hillary appealed to her established base of niggers and cucks, Trump appealed to his established base of everyone else. Each side claims flawless victory, just as they would have no matter what had happened in real life 15 minutes ago.

(cont.)

On Race and Race Relations:

> Clinton believes there is systemic racism in the criminal justice system (and seemed to imply in schools as well, but didn't elaborate) and believes trust needs to be built between communities and police, but didn't elaborate how

> Trump believes Police need to be better empowered to do their job essentially; talked about Chicago murder rate, cited the "Stop and Frisk" method NYC used to reduce crime.

> Moderator argued that this was ruled unconstitutional (idiot)

> Trump corrected the moderator that it was never ruled unconstitutional, and that the NYC mayor refused to go forward with the case

> Moderator argued that it was a form of racial profiling (still an idiot)

> Trump elaborated on the death roll in Chicago and argued that it was about taking guns away from dangerous people, not racial profiling

> Clinton agreed that the country needed more law and order, and then pivoted into some sort of accusation that Trump was painting minority communities as worthless by not mentioning the vibrancy of the culture within those communities

> Clinton then goes onto essentially accuse the whole country of being racist after asking if she believes there exists implicit bias in the police community, and responding that she believes it exists in everybody.

> Trump reiterated his previous Stop and Frisk example as a good example of curbing the problem of gun crime in the inner city; Hillary argued that murder has continued to go down in NYC after Stop and Frisk was ended, Trump argued that it did not - they're both technically right in that it is trending downwards, but is still overall greater than when Stop and Frisk was ended.

> Trump accused Hillary and the current government of letting down minority communities over the last 8 years; Hillary did not respond to this and instead pivoted to a sound bite of how she "prepared to be president"

>Trump talked about China, Mexico and Clinton
FTFY

Here's the sense of it. Trump was panicking because where was genuinely no good answer to that question. He persisted in doubting the President's status as an American citizen for years after he presented his birth certificate.

Also, he might legit have been either feverish or under the influence of something.

It's entertainment. Top quality reality tv.

Cred Forums had me believing Trump could win and not be a total gimp though. Hopefully he does his homework next time.

Trench warfare with Shillary gaining like 5 meters forward into a pit filled with mustard gas.

Nobody won any hearts that night. Even worse, both sides feel like their candidate lost and could have done better.

Also, expect both of them to switch up their tactics to gain the upper hand in the next debate.

Chances are however, that it will end up in another awkward stalemate unless one of them drops the ball and the other delivers a decisive blow

(cont.)

> Holt questions Trump on his birther denier position

> Trump claims he was successful in getting Obama to supply his birth certificate; Holt presses that this was in 2011 and questions why Trump continue to press for 5 more years; Trump ultimately doesn't answer the question and brushes it off.

> Clinton brings up Trump's lawsuit from the Justice Dept. in 1973 regarding his refusal to allow african-americans to rent in his buildings

> Trump corrects the record by elaborating that this was part of a large number of suit by the Justice Dept. at the time, and that it was settled with zero guilt admittance; Trump also brought up Hillary's treatment of Obama during her own campaign in 2008 to curb accusations of racism, in which Hillary's campaign made famous certain images of Obama from his past

On National Security:

> Holt poses the question of cyber attacks and how to combat it

> Clinton accuses the attacks of coming from Russia and China, but doesn't really answer the question, rather just implies the US has better resources and ends by criticizing Trump for not having to support of some 50 national security officials

> Trump responds that he is supported by 200 admirals, as well as ICE (who has not supported a candidate before), and really whallops Clinton by commenting he'd rather have their support than the support of "political hacks that have led the country so brilliantly in the last 10 years"

> Trump follows up by criticizing Clinton's response: we don't know if Russia is behind the attacks, or China, or who is at all (says it could be a 400 pound guy sitting on their bed for all he knows, lulz), mentions the success ISIS has had on the internet and also doesn't elaborate on any plan for cyber security, but agrees it's important.

> Clinton takes the opportunity to mention the discrepancy that she has made her plans to combat ISIS public while Trump has not; elaborates on the work she has done and will continue to do

(cont.)

> Trump accuses Clinton of being culpable in the creation of ISIS with how the withdrawal of troops from Iraq was negotiated; that the decisions allowed ISIS to profit from the oil in Iraq in Libya

> Clinton claims Trump approved of these actions at the time, and also claims the Bush administration was responsible for negotiating that agreement, not Obama; she then pivots back to the question of how to stop the attacks and believes there needs to be an "intelligence surge" and work with NATO and allies in the Middle East; she closes by accusing Donald Trump of bigotry towards Muslims.

> Trump criticizes Clinton's involvement in the Iran deal, and criticizes NATO for "not paying their fair share", essentially claiming that the US is protecting the 28 countries NATO is comprised of without receiving any compensation

> Holt then (like an idiot) argued Trump did approve of the war in 2002

> Trump corrected the record by admitting to a half-hearted approval on the Howard Stern show at one time, but in following interviews vehemently opposing the war (before it started); he refers the audience to Sean Hannity, and accuses the media of not contacting Hannity for this information (Hannity recently affirmed on Twitter he would argue with Trump constantly on the war, and that Trump was against it)

> Holt continues his idiot "But 2002!" and questions why Trump believes his judgment is better than Clinton

> Trump answers this as best he can, but it boils down to "because I'm a winner"

> Clinton praises NATO for their response to 9/11 and defends her involvement in the Iran deal by saying it was essentially a stoppage on nuclear development for the country without firing a single shot. Clinton then criticizes Trump's recent comments that he would have violently responded to Iranian sailors taunting US Navy recently

> Trump doesn't really deny the violent response, but does deny it would have started a war

(cont.)

> Clinton then claims Trump doesn't care if other countries get nuclear weapons

> Trump responds that he does care, that he believes nuclear armament is the "single greatest problem the world has"; he then reiterates his previous point about the US essentially protecting Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, and other countries free of charge while they (Japan) sells us cars by the millions and that it shouldn't continue.

> Holt then poses the question of whether or not the candidates agree with the current First Use policy for nuclear weapons (the current US policy is that we reserve to right to use nuclear weapons in case of conflict, as opposed to countries like China and India, who have pledged they will not use nuclear weapons unless attacked first with nuclear weapons)

> Trump criticizes the current infrastructure for nuclear use, essentially saying it's outdated. He elaborates that he believes once a nuclear alternative is chose "it's over"; he claims we're doing nothing about North Korea's nuclear problem at the moment, and suggests maybe China should solve that problem for us; he then revists his criticism of the Iran deal.

> Clinton responds by assuring Japan and South Korea that the US honors its mutual defense treaties; she acknowledges we face other problem with Iran, but says it's better than dealing with the nuclear problem as well, which is taken care of; she then criticizes Trump by saying his "secret plans are that he has no plan"

> Trump responds by reiterating his criticism that she is partly responsible for the creation of ISIS; he also responds that he wants to help our allies, but that the US shouldn't be losing billions of dollars to do so.

> Holt questions Trump on his recent claims that Hillary doesn't have a "presidential look" after first explaining she was the first woman to get a major party nomination

> Trump elaborates that he meant she doesn't have the stamina for a presidency

So wait
>*sniff*
You're telling me
>takes a gulp
So you're saying
>*cough* *cough*
that you pay taxes?
>*sniiiffff*
I assure you folks, I don't!
>mutters incoherently
that makes me smart!
>*sniiiiifffff*
Oh, and wait
>*makes random gestures
That thing about China
>duckfaces
and how they made up global warming
>*cough*
never happened.
>*sniff*
don't go looking through my twitter feed for it
>adjusts suit
I never said that, it's a lie!
>gestures rapidly for aides to delete his tweets
I assure you good folks
>*sniff* *cough*
there's no proof!
>stares down at shoes
and believe me
>drinks more
taking advantage
>*sniff*
'scuse me, of the worst economic disaster in recent memory
>*cough*
for financial profit
>looks around wildly
that's called business, it's called good business
>mutters under breath again
yeah, that's the best business.
>glances over at Clinton
So what was the question again?
>*sniff* *snort*
Oh, right, my tax returns....

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

moderator was biased against trump and grilled him compared to his softball questions to hillary

(cont.)

> Holt restates the quote from Trump of "presidential look"

> Trump gets a little heated at the second guessing and reiterates that Clinton doesn't have the stamina to negotiate all the deals the country needs

> Clinton responds with her previous accomplishments, that she has traveled to 112 countries, as well as negotiated peace deals, cease-fire deals, etc.

> Trump concedes that Clinton has experience, but claims it is "bad experience", and that "this country can't afford to have another four years of that kind of bad experience."

> Clinton then brings up accusations of sexism from Trump almost unprovoked

> Trump questions her sources for these accusations, and brings up her millions spent in attacks ads on her from her campaign while he has spent none

> Holt questions each candidate whether they will support the decision of the Amercian people, regardless who wins

> Clinton affirms she supports 'our democracy' and that it's up to the American people

> Trump doesn't answer the question at first, instead pivots that he wants to MAGA and brings up the recent mistake of 800 immigrants becoming citizens "that might be 1800, at this point we don't know"

> Holt presses for an answer to the question

> Trump wants to MAGA, but concedes that if Hillary wins, he will support her.

END

Hope that was helpful to anyone.

Trump dominated

Top kek

Trump dominated.

In the end, it doesn't even fucking matter.

Thank you very much

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about himself.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls (that haven't been rigged by the alt-right) agree.

Clinton dominated

Just when your race was about to be redeemed you had to go and ruin it.

Lipenga anawononga wake.

Iye analankhula za mapulani ndi malamulo ndi Clinton talankhula Lipenga weniweni.

Iye anali naye pa zingwe nthawi yonse. Zonse zimene iye akanakhoza kuchita modzikuza smirk pamene anali kutaya. Zinali zochititsa manyazi kwa iye ndi chipani cha Democratic.

Pafupifupi onse kafukufuku kupatula lol (((CNN))) amavomereza

lipenga chogwidwa

Trump dominated

Thanks senpai

After having grown up in a relatively quite community, I have to say that racial bias is borne of the actions of their respective races, not out of instituitions.

They both did, okay.

Trump needs to learn not to go after Hillary and stand to build his own positions better. Prove that he is capable of handling foreigners who hate his guts.

Trump dominated.

Trump dominated

I think that the worst part is that if he had just done a LITTLE bit of preparation, he could've utterly destroyed Clinton. He's charming, charismatic, assertive, but you can tell most of the time where he's winging it and bullshitting.

She has so many flaws but the man simply does not do his homework and put in the hours to prepare. There is NO reason that Hillary should have been allowed to become relaxed as the debate went on.

It was incredibly fucking disappointing. She's such an easy target and he still fucked up.

cheers m8

capped

Thanks! That's a much more convenient package.

How much is the Drumpf campaign paying you?

>A FUCKING PERIOD

I get unlimited Pepes for life.