Stefan Molyneux:Presidential Debate Analysis

Cred Forums Even Stefan said Donald Trump lost the debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Psalw8CWcI8

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/presidential-debate-2012-who-won-romney-obama-debate-67-percent-watchers-say-romney-won-according
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

kek this meme has gone too far

have you seriously not learned that ionic gradients and membrane potentials were proven to be obsolete as a mechanism for intercellular nerve signalling? 3/10 made me reply

Pls post more of these. I only have like 5 different versions

who is that fluid sorcerer?

HEWLY FARK

>It’s clear by most accounts the Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney won the first debate with President Barack Obama.

ibtimes.com/presidential-debate-2012-who-won-romney-obama-debate-67-percent-watchers-say-romney-won-according

Not an argument.

Not a retort

How does a libertarian dare to waste my precious time with talk radio? I can read much faster than you talk.

Not a white

THICC CHECKTHESEDUBS

FUCKING TRIPS CUNT

Shadilay

that's a pretty cool neuron you have there, m8

>wake up
>can't read Trump's tax return

why even live ?

TL:DR:

Free will is a meme.

But seriously, who is this slut?

So many gets...
Praise be to Kek.

Pic related

Maritza Mendez

>1 hour

thank you my diabetic friend

here, have a burger

>Cred Forums wants to deport this

Yep.

Clearly CTR has infiltrated every person on the planet and rigged everything in favour of Clinton

>wig
>fat
Yep

Goddamn, that's a trouncing.

Then again, the same numbers were given to Clinton today, but even CNN admitted the poll was stacked with Clintonites.

(you)

Are you implying that matters?

not an argument

Nah she has to go back unless she followed the rules to get in.

Why would i Trust what a Canadian jew says???

disgusting

witnessed