Military adds

I'm curious as to what your countries use to recruit for your nations military.

What are your military adds like?

I think the United States probably has the best propaganda.

I think when Trump gets elected I will sign up. I think it would be glorious being a soldier under the God Emperor.

Share videos of your military adds.

What job in the military will you be singing up for after Trump is elected?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg2D0m02ZY8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t7g0K4P9SDA
youtube.com/watch?v=6D7URaVZwlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Iuk5bWa-C8w
youtube.com/watch?v=6NaLBlyPQaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4LRQUoAAbN8
youtu.be/OqIUzQCbnIU
youtu.be/AbidbmWcibI
youtube.com/watch?v=UvLum5K3ERs
instagram.com/defencejobsaust/
youtube.com/watch?v=zFPBCPoegcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mandatory service in Israel, so the advertising is that if you're a draft skipper then you're a piece of shit, regardless of your excuse.

Ours appeal to the people who did shit in school on purpose.
>Ads literally say actually do something with yourself

"Our strength is the people"

It's not actually to recruit, just trying to give the army a good look to the entire population. People don't trust authorities.

youtu.be/t7g0K4P9SDA

stark

youtube.com/watch?v=6D7URaVZwlQ

Aren't haredim exempt?

What do you on joining as

I could understand hating your politicians and cops, but your army actually removes cartels when they're allowed to right?

>I think when Trump gets elected I will sign up. I think it would be glorious being a soldier under the God Emperor.

Don't you have to be 18+ to join the army, thought?

>Emperor
I hope you get shot and killed. A true American dies for the Republic not an Emperor.

Well .... yes, most of the time.

Of course people trust a lot more in army than cops. But the cartels can buy anything and anyone and sometimes the army has its price.

This tbqh famalam.

I hate you people who take a meme too far.

Royal marine commandos have one where like some Hispanic militia man has a nightmare he is attacked by sea monsters and when he wakes up he is attacked by stealthy marines instead.

>"They some from the sea."

Preddy spooky DESU.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iuk5bWa-C8w

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>Desu
Fuck off gookmoot and your word filters.

We had a few ads the past years I think were specifically aimed at young gamers.
youtube.com/watch?v=6NaLBlyPQaQ (compilation of ads, from 2:00 there's a pov ad)

But also we have the typical 'save the world' ads:
youtube.com/watch?v=4LRQUoAAbN8

Why are Ultra-orthodox Jews so horrible?

HAHA I fucking saw that one. It was pretty autistic.

>Military ads
Pure bullshit since DUDE WEED got in, panders completely to political correctness at every frame. Here's a typical ad youtu.be/OqIUzQCbnIU

Military budget slashed but they are making some weird fucking future rifle youtu.be/AbidbmWcibI

Buncha slackjawed faggots, get on Norways levels!

youtube.com/watch?v=UvLum5K3ERs

Our military is generally pretty good with it's adverts, the defence for recruiting Instagram is pretty good.

instagram.com/defencejobsaust/

But it actually seems like the military is getting cucked, hell they went out and made all of the MRE's Halal...

youtube.com/watch?v=zFPBCPoegcc

What a great video, i got to do none of those things even though i was part of the FRDF training