So how hard did Donald Trump win the debate?

So how hard did Donald Trump win the debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump./page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He debated the libcuck moderator more than Hillary.

Whole thing was bullshit.

He lost spectacularly.

>libcuck moderator

A registered republican.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

I'd say won on policy and 'lost' on composure.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

doesn't change a thing does it? you say that like RINO's don't exist

Fucking hell he works for MSNBC

Very hard

And the BTFOing is only going to get harder

Trump's only """weakness""" was not hitting her harder on the emails, and I think a big reason for that is because they are friends and he knows how badly she feels about being such an incompetent boob.

It shows character, tbqhwy.

temperament

...I underestimated Cred Forums.

I thought we would have some fun discussion over what it would be like if we had Jeremy Clarkson leaping over the podium to punch Hillary Clinton or make some insensitive remark that got interest groups in an uproar.

Instead it's actual discussion of the topic.

My god how you've all grown.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

he won the first half then fucked up royally towards the end
hillary was pretty technical and detailed (and therefore boring) and lacked aggression at the start
trump started off high energy then went into meltdown and started talking gibberish when she started pressuring him

you have spammed this 187 times so far tonight, you're not fooling anyone.
fuck off.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump./page/1/

Granted your point on RINOs

The only time I'd consider him 'debating' the mod was when he was getting called out for denials about things he said that were demonstrably false.

Holt should have asked her about emails (but Trump brought up the emails in the WORST possible way and time)

Trump didn't prepare. He let a hardcore politicunt get under his skin. I fucking hate Hillary, but she won.

good to see someone here at least try to maintain some objectivity

If losing the debate means winning, then he won quite hard.

As if that burn was bad
>release tax returns => release deleted emails on top of that, it's not the moderators job to fact check, that's your opponents job you dunce.

Do me a favor and name 1 policy Clinton posited

It's a facade so he can pretend to be unbiased. Wake up, retard.

reduce gun violence by taking guns away from black people.

He didn't, unfortunately. I'd say they tied.

Trump dominated.

>denials about things he said that were demonstrably false.

like what?

member the CNBC debate when all the candidates trashed the moderator while Donald said I'm ok with every moderator?
This is the same corporation

Neither of them laid out a cogent policy position.
I agreed with Trumps position on NAFTA, as I have always, but he didn't say HOW he would fix it.

He used the word 'deal' 20+ times in this debate. He had the floor 62% of the time.
He said his strongest asset was his temperament. (Even Hannity chuckled at that one....Hannity...)

Stumping is for laying out policy positions.
Debates are for defending policy positions.

Trump rope-a-doped himself tonight. He failed us all.

..who endorsed Hillary

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I got to meet Clarkson last Saturday in California. He's actually a pretty cool guy.

Saying he didn't say things that he has said ON FILM.

>inb4 calling me a shill. I'm voting trump all the way.

if you don't know what those to false things were, look them up and quit asking people you lazy fucking google.

A hard loss

He lost, Hillary won.

Fuck off you fucking shill

I met him recently too. I think losing his show did make him more humble because I was told by others who met him that he was a douche.

Interesting way of putting it.

It was so fucking close but i noticed

no mention of Hillary's health
no mention of DNC rigging
no mention of emails
no mention of benghazi/wikileaks allegations

yet Trump was pinned on comments he made about Obama 5 years ago, and how he may have discriminated against blacks one time back in the 80's.

Whole thing lacked substance

I was just asking because I don't know what else he got called out on besides the thing about the Iraq war, and I sure as hell don't care enough to watch the thing through again

SHILL

Trump dominated

Trump thought he would btfo Hill and Nigmod by hogging the mic/ranting. If he kept his cool, he could have made her fucking sweat instead.

OK I asked for that one kekkles

>It was so fucking close

No it fucking wasnt you nigger, even though Trump wasn't brutal towards the end he still utterly destroyed her, and got all the laughs.

>no mention of emails
dawg that was talked about within the first 15 minutes iirc.

Neither won the debate.
I won the debate by not watching it. ^_^

They do seem to have a similar reputation in that regard. Maybe they wouldn't notice a switch in real life after all.

Were you at the GT filming? It was a good time. Talked to him about that old volvo 1800 and got a high five from Richard. James was too swamped in fans unfortunately

you forgot to attach the picture of Trump leading in the (highly reliable and beyond reproof) online polls' (except (((CNN))) LOL HAHA´) to your Reply Pasta.

ALWAYS ATTACH THE POLLS, ITS THE ONLY FUCKING POSITIVE THING WE GOT, AND WE HAD TO SCAM THAT, EXCEPT FOR (((CNN))) LOL HAHAH FFS AND YOU (((FORGET))) TO ATTACH THE FUCKING GRAPHIC DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME AND EFFORT WENT INTO SCAMMING THOSE EXPLODES ALREADY.

this one right?

It was a tie with him edging out slightly ahead if anything. He was on the defensive too much about the business stuff. He's actually right about a lot of the contentious stuff, like if you actually go look it up, it's completely fucking absurd to say he supported the war in Iraq.

By the end of the week everyone's take away, subconscious or otherwise, will be "Trump is a kind of a dickhead successful businessman, and Hillary Clinton is a politician running to be the nation's next high school principal."

I feel like I can't trust any polling whatsoever on who won the debate. Online polls are going to be hugely rigged against Clinton. (((Traditional))) polls will be rigged heavily against Trump. All of it is rigged.

My own analysis says that it was a draw. Trump was a bit lackluster but he didn't fuck up bigly. Clinton was more poised and professional but she looked like a fucking typical robot politician who doesn't believe a god damn word coming out of her own mouth.

Hard to say who really came out on top.

CNN just said worldwide market upticks (around 0.1 to 0.3%) are predicated on Trumps poor performance in the debate.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Bigly some might even say.

Yep, I remember thinking about that last year when the election started. Only came back now with the picture OP posted.
Yep. I had a lot of fun too and I did manage to at least see all three of them. James was going off on one of his autistic tangents for the time I was by him but I liked that.

Not even close. Trump utterly destroyed her.

Trump dominated

I agree completely about the polls.

Trump lost imo when she mentioned his commemts before the housing collapse.

When he said "That's just good business" I was like fuuuuuuck....

Admitting you're betting against the middle class will get you shot tf down in the public eye every single time, even though it is good business move.

So hard that Clinton did a dance, after the crowd laughed at Trump.

I used to think he says bigly too, but he says big league

Probably this one 2bh

He got fucked.

He lost when they asked Hillary about cybersecurity, she muttered some bullshit, and he didn't attack in his response. He should've just called her an incompetent moron to her face but instead he muttered some bullshit himself.

Hillary utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about Hillary.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly smirk while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((/r/The_Donald))) agree.

Hillary dominated

I was there for the filming of the opening on Saturday. Went with two other /o/ guys. Good to know I wasn't the only Cred Forumsack there. Unless this is Esteban, in which case what up my dude?

>Trump utterly destroyed her.
kek.

you never watched it did you?

That guy is right bruh, Trump mopped the floor with her.

Trump
>reserved
>attacking current US establishment with some digs at Clintons role
>seems to be saving himself
>showed some alpha qualities by not letting moderator talk over him
Clinton
>Constant attacks on Trump
>Moderator on her side, never admonished crowd when they cheered her
>Quiet a few ''half truths' and smearing (Trump not paying people, calling women pigs etc etc)
>Trying too hard to project power with her rigid smile and red suit

I'd call it a tie, maybe 1% in Trumps favour but its only warming up

>Trump mopped the floor with her.
I know you are joking.

But seriously, he needs to do better than that next time.

>reserved
Constantly shouting "WRONG!" at Hillary is him being reserved?
>showed some alpha qualities by not letting moderator talk over him
No, that's called being rude.

Jeb utterly destroyed them both.

He talked about real plans and policy and they both just talked about each other.

He had them both on the ropes the whole time. All they could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for both of them and both of their parties.

Almost all the polls (besides mainstream media mumbo jumbo) agree.

Jeb dominated

Not him unfortunately, but my gf took me there as a treat. She had a lot of fun too.

I'm also glad that I wasn't the only Cred Forumsack there either and I look forward to seeing you again user whether it be on Cred Forums or /o/. For now nighty-night!

I just spent the last 7 hours drunk off my ass publicly and verbally shitposting about why Akira is better than Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro.

Break down to me in

>seems to be saving himself

For what? 4th marriage?

He could have crushed her as by bringing up so many things.

Him calling her out on TPP. He even bungled that by saying she didn't switch until HE came out against it. He should have said mentioned Sanders instead of himself in that instance. 1.It would have been the truth. 2.It would have rustled some Berniebro jimmies. Donalds ego fucked himself on that one. :'(

He needs new debate-prep people to spar with or something idk

1. Trump never laid into Hillary
2. Hillary kept going for the throat
3. Lester Holt helped Hillary out a lot, and lied about Trump's support for the Iraq War
4. Hillary didn't say one thing about why she should be supported, she spent the entire night attacking Trump and giving platitudes.

>Cuck moderator asks questions and gets cucked because Trump is full high energy and hits the main hard facts and draws the segments on.
>Clinton brings up every minor detail that all libtards like to discuss and fake media lies like Trump wanting the war on Iraq
>Trump interrupts her multiple times to say "thats a lie" or awesome bants
>Trumps turns are him hammering down on main issues like how we owe so many countries money and we should end isis as quickly as possible unlike Hillary wanting to take a year

Trump babhujiswe wakhe.

Wakhuluma izinhlelo real kanye nenqubomgomo kanye Clinton nje kukhulunywa ngalo Trump.

Wayefanele yakhe izindophi lonke izikhathi. Zonke kabi ayezokwazi kwaba kakhulu baphakamisé ikhanda labo Smirk ngesikhathi ayelahlekelwa. Kwakungenxa ukuhlazeka kwakhe nangenxa iqembu iDemocratic.

Cishe zonke okhethweni ngaphandle LOL (((CNN))) uvumelana

trump ayebuswa

So it was just the generic agreed, ceremonious PR fest all american presidential """Debates""" are, except Trump got whipped? (except in the eyes of shitposters on Cred Forums?)

Woo i guess.

Was it good or bad, the wider agreed opinion (wider not meaning >>>/reddit/ opinion) but the Cred Forums, non natsoc '>trumpsacuckxDDDvotegaryjohnson ) view.

Did he win?

>Trump wrecks Hillary on economy
>Trump establishes the release your emails I release my tax returns standard
>Hillary helped create ISIS
>Trump defends off the birther thing and names Blumenthal as the one who started it
>Hillary calls Donald sexist

Watch it for yourself and see how deluded these Trump supporters really are.

Trump failed.

Trump is only used to delivering one line before his 'audience co-ordinators' start clapping or chanting, he just couldn't keep on topic and rambled away.

He tried to get Hillary on the E-Mails but she blasted him about his Tax Returns.

And his constant heavy breathing and sniffing got on my tits.

I thought it was a tie. I'm fully supporting Trump, but I don't think he is going to pull in any more votes with the debate. He was great on the economy, but saying he didn't pay taxes is going to be a soundbite against him.
Clinton wasn't any better. Her diplomacy was pretty good, as expected, but she was shit on the economy, her emails, and her attempt at attacking Trump in all but the female issue.
I think this debate didn't help either candidate, nor hurt them. If you were for one or against the other, this didn't change your opinion.

He didn't get destroyed, he rebuked Hillary quiet a bit. Hell, his quip about her 33,000 emails got the crowd to fucking explode.

He seemed more capable, while Hillary was more poised and mean.

He won. He won amazingly well. For one of the first debate he went in strong but not in a crushing or savage way. He laid down the hard facts. We owe money. Hillary danced around him with trivial shit from years ago that had nothing to do with politics. Trump discussed the bigger picture of not only the USA but the world.

>He won. He won amazingly well.
You never saw it did you?

Pretty much this
He should do better in the next debates when he doesn't have to debate 2 people

Romney won the first debate but lost the other 2, this might be that all over again

Either a shill or a bernbro but Trump giving credit to Bernie does shit
All it does is make some Bernouts happy, but he blatantly said she rigged it against Bernie so that's what they needed to hear

What is the source of this style of animation? I can't find it anywhere. Obviously its anime, but how is it animated like that?

Amazing Atheist, a Bernie Sanders cuckchild, said that they were really close, and he's someone who hates both of them.

It really depends on what you look at. The entire debate was a shitshow, but Trump and Hillary came out looking very different. Hillary came out swinging, and Trump walked himself into several traps. However, Hillary never once said why she should be President. She never had a cogent point. Trump talked policy, and turned every segment of his into a Hillary bash at the end.

I watched it you fucking moron. Fuck off shill

The Trump supporters I've talked to said that it was a tie. The Clinton supporters I talked to said that Hillary won.

God Damnit, I love Redcoat sarcasm.

>betting against the middle class

lol are people this stupid to believe this? Would he have been hailed as a savior of the middle class if he was in denial of a housing bubble (which would only make him look stupid) and took a huge loss on his asset portfolio?

Not even goofy elizabeth warren was willing to fall for this crap. She made her on profit off of the foreclosures.

>tfw you can't tell if he is white, black or latino

The face of America.

good post

I didn't see a tie. I saw Clinton looking good in a series of questions designed to make her look good, but she didn't win any of those points either

the questions were meant to box trump in.

he unboxed himself more than once, but had a hard time getting any real headway because of it.

the "moderator" didn't do a job by asking questions strictly on policy and instead suggested that when trump said hillary didn't look presidential it was because she was a woman (which he never said or implied)

this debate was tilted in her favor, as are all the MSM polls toward her.

Normally I'd tell u to reread my post, but I'm nearly shitfaced and typed it poorly on my phone.

I'm saying trump should have said her flipflop came from Bernies hate of TPP and not his own. It would have done more to paint her as the pandering cuckstress that she is.

Since I'm drunk tho, I gotta ask you: how does holding my candidate to a winning performance standard make me a berniebro or a shill you fucking nigger?

People will believe it, user. You know they fuckin will.

putting her policy stance based on bernies and the people would have shifted focus back to the corrupt democratic primary, and would have made her try to regain some ground.

it would have been a good tactic.

he's a conservative you idiot, but whatever fits your head-in-sand narrative

Yep.

Political primaries are like playing Risk.

1v1 debates are more like chess.

All politics are tactics.

Well Clarkson was pretty opposed to the Brexit so you can take a guess that he probably isn't a huge Donald fan.

Trump dominated

All German news magazines and tabloids are celebrating a Clinton win, so I assume (haven't watched the debate) that Trump came out as a winner.

You just gotta watch it and judge objectively for yourself. I know german media has cucked itself into a muslim morning prayer proxy, but imo they aren't wrong this time.

Feels bad man.

He lost and will be throwing the election from now on. They finally somehow got to him this week. You can see it in the look in his eyes from after the debate.

Nah haha. He said it like 3 times tonight. I've heard the big league theory, I don't believe it.

Based Grandma Clinton ready to order Trump's execution. I like it.