ITT: We try to trigger Americans

ITT: We try to trigger Americans

>Polish migration to the UK should be restricted

Send pollacks to America instead.
We need more white people.

What? Why would that trigger burgers?

I don't get it.

I'm not sure exactly, I assume it's mostly heritage-Americans, but any time someone suggests Polish migration to the UK should be restricted, or that Brexit was a good thing, a wave of Cred Forums posters have an autistic fit.

They believe that any European has divine right to migrate to any other European country. I can imagine this poster is probably one of them.

You couldn't exist without us

Everyone remembers their first time, so America should remember the first time they lost a war... to us.

The only time you'll use your guns is on yourself after your daughter comes home with a nigger.

If you don't want the Poles we'll take them, I would rather we take a million slavs than a single nigger or mudslime.

Poland and Russia are shitholes inhabited by the worst white subgroup (slavs) and only have a high percentage of whites because non whites don't want to leave their shit countries for other shit countries with no welfare.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>If you don't want the Poles we'll take them

Actually this isn't the case.

We don't want poles, but they find it impossible to migrate to the US.

You guys should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Be grateful Australia isn't here to see all these garbage bants.

>Britcucs crying because Pols take their jobs.

Huehuehuehue. If Pols are so trash, how come they outclass you on your own job market? Lazy Britcucs lol.

Not for much longer, Hans

>A fucking LEAF criticizing the best example of the white race

I mean Russians though, fuck Polacks

send them here senpai

Poland should me proud. You had to RUN from EU, because Polish outsmart you in your own homeland. Shamefull display of incompetence.

The Germans don't want you either, Tomasz

Ok, as long as you keep your Pakis out of white countries

Point proven

We would swarm USA again if not visas. Fuck you Obama and your promises.
>tfw I will never live in greatest state of Montana as a cowboy.

yeah, only maybe in five years, maybe in 10, so when you actually leave in 20 years we will regret the decision made 40 years ago.