RIP Cred Forums

Well Cred Forums has gone to shit folks.

Filled with Clinton shills, Fair Weather Trump Supporters, "CTR".

Shit's all garbage now, people take pundits too seriously and can't think for themselves.

What a waste.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysGdhiyjMNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do not be a sweden and cuck yourself just because your homeland is being over run. Stay and shit post twice as hard - show the CTRs the true meaning of shit post.

I'll probably return to my English motherland of Great Britain if Trump does lose the election mate, least they aren't going to be cucked and have their sovereignty. But as for Cred Forums it's basically reddit now, no amount of shit posting can save it. It's been over run.

There is a large disparity in IQ for males.

That is to say, there are a lot of really smart men, and a lot of complete idiots. Average men tend to have an easier time integrating into a feminist society.

On Cred Forums you have a combination of really smart men, and really stupid men. We have to post each other and deal with these mongoloid retards even if they are only useful during fair weather.

Just take a shit in their mouths and move on.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Understandable user, just very mentally exhausted from the debate and how shitty Cred Forums is going today, that on top of a 10 hour work day.

>Great Britain
>Not cucked

user....

J-just no one tell him...let him live him dream...

Trump shills are ruining this board
>TRUMP DESTROYED HILLARY IF U DISAGREE WITH ME UR CTR BOOGEYMAN

>This board is usually 95% in support of Trump
>All online polls show support of trump
>All of a sudden, 70% of threads are pro-hillary

Merely a coincidence, I'm sure...
Consider my record corrected.

Trump blew her away user definitely in the first half, but once she started attacking him he fired and shot down well over everything she threw at him it still forced him to go way to hard on the defense, Trump is an excellent speaker and debater. But as for the outcome of the debate I think it dwells on a draw from a would be pundit type of stand point. Hillary just attacked just him the whole time, we got no where, she talked super slow due to being sedated, and her donors cheered and disobeyed the well shilled out moderator which makes the average viewer think he lost. Maybe I'm over thinking it but I still consider it a draw and don't think this debate in particular will have a negative outcome for anyone.

They will go away in a day or two this has happened before Cred Forums will go back to normal once again.

see, CTR boogeyman again
I'm going to let you know a little secret, alright? So read it well and thoughtfully: You can support Trump and still be critical of him. I support Trump, but Hillary beat him this round. There will be more debates to come and Trump still didn't use the nukes.
But I'm sure you'll still yell "BAAAAA CTR CTR :(((("

Well either way countries that express their nationalism will be cucked hard into the coming future, so what's the point.

M-maybe if I move to Australia m-mate?....

God I hope so...

>simply criticising Trump is being pro-Hillary now

You have been here too long. Go outside and get some air.

>M-maybe if I move to Australia m-mate?....

Recently a poll taken TWICE here in Australia said that 49% of people want a ban on Muslim immigration.

We need some more good hearted cunts here who are in favour of free speech and to fight back against SJW scum when they say we should feel white guilt, so you are welcome to live here m80.

You're right

Status of the record: Corrected

Status of your reasoning: Autism.

>boohoo my hugbox isn't hugboxy enough at the moment

sorry your safespace got invaded :(

maybe you should have supported a real candidate ;^)

>$0.05

Yep. That's what they do. Shit up the internet because of this asshole.

Might consider. I'm not getting any younger. Especially if the devil itself takes over the country and not Trump.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

Everything you don't like is "CTR". The sooner you accept the fact that Trump lost, the sooner you'll be at peace with it.

yep

So whos raiding Cred Forums?

I was hoping Hillary to die on stage last night, but instead the whole debate was lukewarm and expected.

This raid seems to be a reaction to Hillary not falling over. Like someone expected the worst and since it didn't happen, the relief went into their heads and started raiding Cred Forums.

Could just be the diehard liberals on other boards.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

see

Damn, you can only come up with CTR boogeyman. I feel bad for you, must be hard to be a downie in this world.

>flag

Should of dropped a third bomb am I right?

Do you guys share a sweat shop or do they treat you well?

Saying Trump did well at the debate is obviously shitpost. Not much you can do tonight, wait for the comeback next time and go to sleep faggot.

I love the shills. If they're spending their time on Cred Forums for a dollar and a dime, they should be convinced to send us their nudes easily. Bring it on, shills, send all the nudes you have.

sent ;)

Fair weather Trump supporters don't exist. Its all CTR fakes.

Why are you taking everything so personally, suomileinnen?

Both candidates are corrupt as fuck you conflicted dork.

JOIN US FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

>hes so new he thinks any part of Cred Forums was ever good

I am home.

Strike a nerve?

we are all ghosts dude

>cucklands

Every single time.

>fleeing your home like a cuck
Don't let them win

They'll be gone in about a week tops, this shit has become commonplace

just hold out my man

there is nothing left butttttttt

Just go home to (2*8)-8 chan Cred Forums until CTR gets bored lol

>defending shills this hard

They are both Rothschild shills.

You are shilling for a shill right now.

thank you for setting the record right

Ahh America, the land of non-arguments.

Already on it, my brother.

Not an argument.

How new are you this happens every time something big happens.

the fact that you're being such a pussy means you are probably the CTR shill

Strike a nerve?

Poofter

Or maybe.
You can stop calling them bots
And shils
CTR or MSM or whatever you fucking morons call peoples who actually dont want the country to be driven directly into the ground by some corporate cunt and the idiots that voted him in the office.
You lost the debate
Stop fucking crying
Go to sleep.
My god the levels of fail that trump accomplished tonight and you still cant admit that he completely shit the bed.
Gary Johnson 2016.
But i cant stand anyone on the internet who supports trump.
Its like a never ending troll that makes me really look foward to when he loses.

OP is OP

Stay rekt, shill.

How delusional must you retards be to think that anyone who disagrees with you is a shill?

Hillary Clinton is the most qualified candidate ever, even President Barack Obama said so.

>Gary Johnson 2016

Forcing copypasta in every thread.
Butt blasted much shill?

Its almost like people saw through his bullshit in this debate.

Everything except the record, of course.

Trump dominated

18+

>(((CTR)))

I left Cred Forums a month ago but still pop in every once in a while hoping it'd get better. It hasn't. I tried moving to other boards with similar focuses but those are no good either. Cred Forums as a whole seems to be too overrun with people who really aren't channers and so the quality of the boards have gone down. Cred Forums, /x/, /gif/, whatever.

I'm going to leave her, maybe never come back, and make a new home in muh sekret club chan.

>aussies now shitposting eachother

It's just banter mate.

He's a good cunt. Oi dave-o, hold this fuckin' seppo still..

Too easy mate. Get a load of this yank trying to make shit sound more hectic than it is.

The bant will always escape them, Jezza.

I remember when Cred Forums was actually good. When it was first brought back, you could disagree without others panicking over the apparent fact that 85% of all posters here are paid to be here. This image is just outright false nowadays.

Oh yeah, 8/pol/. See, they step it up a notch. They don't just accuse you of shilling, they ban you.

tfw its an inside job

Will you aussie niggers shitpost somewhere else, lol forget going to your shitty country when america gets cucked.

its true though Cred Forums used to be alot better hopefully this faggotry dies down some after the election

>not shitposting them off your home

youtube.com/watch?v=ysGdhiyjMNg

>lol
I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

This is exactly why most of you guys are shitty boring banters btw. All emotion and no fun.

How many kronar are they paying you per post, my friend? I will double it and offer you a Burger King coupon for a free small fry with purchase of a Whopper or other sandwich of equal or lesser value.

What's the point? The shills outnumber legitimate users by a 3:1 ratio at this point. Just wait until the election is over.

did sam hyde kill that lady

Cred Forums has been garbage ever since the Ben Garrison scandal. It's all autistic normalfags now.

Stop being faggots and keep the meme magic going.