You'll never be a great guitarist either, so why FRET fuckers?

You'll never be a great guitarist either, so why FRET fuckers?

Suck my holy ass motherfuckers. You suck at politics and guitaring. All of America's best guitar players are at least half-Asian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZp16zeY9Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=_9zdsoeqPkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

page was great, hammet is so-so.

the greatest living guitarist is british. John Mclaughlin

Murka's best guitarists dumbass fuckers

Sounds like your sad, who touched you lad?

he is good. prof guitarist reporting in. Guthrie Govan as well extremely versatile.

too bad frank gambale is australian

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Jake e lee puff
Jake e lee
E lee puff

I'm part asian, and I never did shit in guitar class.

That's not Prince.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZp16zeY9Ms

god

I fucking love Michael Romeo, too bad he can be sloppy live.

First off, been playing for 11 years with 4 years of lessons from one of the top shredders in the world and I could destroy anyone at guitar. Second off, playing fast and technically like a chink doesn't make you good at guitar, in fact it usually makes your music shittier.

vid related was my teacher (American btw)

youtube.com/watch?v=_9zdsoeqPkE

CHINKS BTFO

I dont think jimmy page is asian, even though he does look it

Piano master race, hick

Dave Mustaine, Marty Friedman, Chris Poland, Dimebag Darrel, Randy Rhodes, Jimi Hendrix, Alexi Laiho, Mille Petrozza, Jimmy Page, Adrian Smith, Dave Murray, Steve Vai, etc, etc...

>All the best guitarists are at least half-asian

Lmao, ok.

I've only been playing for 5 years.

Who cares about the guitar? What is this the 80's
It's all about bass anyways

Fuck off EDM faggot, guitar fucks your shit up and fucks the bass up.

While I used to be a pro guitarist, Shawn Lane deserves mention in any thread about guitar (here or anywhere).

An amazing musician and wonderful human being. I miss him.

Are you 12?
Who was talking about EDM faggot?
stop projecting

seriously, dude is a perfect storm of the most asian looking european genes possible

Paul Gilbert, Yngwie Malmsteen, Tony McAlpine, Buckethead, Zakk Wylde, Michaelangelo Batio, Slash, David Gilmore, Kieth Richards

Just to add to the list

not the best but among the best..

How fucking dare you Asians appropriate the traditional PoC artform of guitar?

It's beyond disrespectful. Us PoC invented jazz, we invented rhythm, we invented rock and roll. You are stealing our culture, that we fucking created and nurtured and invented, and you're turning it into a sad joke.

Isn't Ace Frehley partly Asian too? He sure looks like he is if you look at the no makeup pics of him.
Dude was pretty based, he used to make holocaust/nazi jokes in the presence of kikes Gene "Chaim Witz" Simmons and Paul Stanley to take the piss. Even attempted to do a nazi salute high on coke on TV but got stopped by Peter Criss who said "Don't you dare"
Ace is bro-tier

>Pat Martino
>Joe Pass
>John Scofield
>Julian Lage
>Wes Montgomery
>Pat Metheny
>Jim Hall
Nope

>Buckethead
>Shits out an album every week, full of what is basically just warm-ups
>Skill level of an average guitar teacher
>Only famous because of KFC

IT STARTS WITH

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

No, Ace is just ugly.

His mom's Cherokee, the Native flatting of facial features (because of the Asian-Native connection) is probably what you're seeing.

Interesting trivia: Stanley "Paul Stanley" Eisen is congenitally deaf in one ear.

ObJoke: "That's the lucky one."

I am a guitar teacher, so I think I got that covered, OP.

jason becker was pretty good until he got als

Jason Richardson

This guy is guitar pro, the human.