So how were your whiteguilt classes today Cred Forums?

So how were your whiteguilt classes today Cred Forums?

Was this seriously part of your class?

Do yurocucks actually have their classes in English?

Part of me always regrets not going to college, but when I look at this I don't feel that much regret.

>Looking at the positive and good news from 3rd world countries will automatically fix war torn lands, oppressive regimes and mass starvation

I can't believe this is the state of modern education.

Depends on country and university.

Whether you'd see memery like this probably depends on what you would have chosen to study

But perhaps it is not too late for you to study?

A third of my group consists of erasmusstudents so everything's in English

I was too busy doing make-up work in my lesbian dildo class. I need to get at least a B- from Mrs. Libby Xir Dykeberg, or my mom's boyfriend is going to kill me.

Okay lets talk about the Ottoman Empire enslaving White Christians for 400 years or the Mongols killing 50 million people

>No no not that, just the good stuff

>left school at 16 and started working
>everyone laughed at me for years for being a dumb uneducated so and so
>9 years later i'm well off when most of my class are either in debt, dead, single mothers or in low paying jobs
>mfw looking at this shit

>Erasmus

Isn't that just a programme for European Chads and Stacies to travel and party and have sex with people? Fucking degeneracy desu, under the guise of "education"

Nothing in this part of the presentation is incorrect.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Mostly, the spanish girls are pretty hot desu

GOOD.

Unless you're going into a trade or have some other career plan that doesn't require education I'd still recommend it, just study something useful like engineering or CS. My campus has this kind of nonsense too but I've never been in a class like this or interacted with these kinds of people. It's mostly just a handful of flower children that have their own little SJW clique on campus. Everyone in my classes has been fairly normal and the professors just teach the subjects they're hired to teach, no politics or drama. Only exception I suppose was a Literature of Science Fiction class I took as an elective that had a couple of Tumblr-type kids in it, but even that wasn't too bad.

Ghent university?

This slide looks like something from Current English Literature aka memory theory.

That's really sad. Your grandparents must be disgusted

No it's KUL sadly

KUL's administration is filled with cucks. UGent scrapped feminist lit and gender theory from the curriculum for language and linguistics because they felt it was irrelevant in the current year and no one is interested in the latest retreaded feminist reading.

Based.

Meanwhile here we shouldn't be that critical of terrorists- T.Torfs