Trump won!

Trump won!

Hillary was being a bitch laughing everything trump said off to seem smart, its a coward's tactic. Trump was serious guys - I hope you all know that Trump is pretty much the only hope that we have left in these times of grief!

Why the fuck are some of you idiots voting for a woman who:

Is gonna take in THOUSANDS of more "refugees" to America:

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-u-s-should-take-65000-syrian-refugees/

Is a Liar (A person who lies this crazy is certainly to do so much more while president)

politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/false/

Not even healthy enough to be president (What happens if there's a crash or terrorist attack? Is she just gonna faint and america gets screwed?) She refuses to release her medical records. How suspicious.

heatst.com/politics/hillary-clinton-health/

And worst of all: Has committed TREASON

ijr.com/opinion/2015/08/246430-im-a-former-u-s-government-it-professional-hillary-clintons-email-actions-flirt-with-treason/

Do you REALLY want this idiot to be the PRESIDENT!? Trump may be extreme, but he's the only hope during these times of fucking disaster. War, Terrorism, Refugees, SJWs, BLM Attacks, Protests everywhere!
Hillary will fail you all, i can guarentee that.

Trump 2016!
(Pic is an online poll on who win the debate that occurred today)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillary-bots-exposed-even-tweets-arent-real-tweets-posted-two-timelines-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I'm not American, but this is huge and everybody on the planet should be somehow contributing to this. It's by far the most important election ever since WW2.

Cool story brooooooo

i wouldnt really say anyone won desu

uh yeah...i'm trump through and through and he just beat her by a hair

According to the shills on prime news in Australia 'most' people agree that Hillary won.

I guess that settles it.

>relying on (((news)))

I wouldn't say Trump won. I'd say it was more of a draw. Clinton told her followers what they wanted to hear, while the same is true for Trump.

Trump offered alternative solutions to our problems, while Hillary pretty much said we should perpetuate the impositions of the Obama administration.

Hillary also sounded more rehearsed than Trump.

We'll see where the polls go in a few days.

>Babies rigging polls

Are you referring to during the debate or in polls?

debate m8

this
There was NO clear winner, anyone who says otherwise is either a shill or in denial

>that poll is the rigged one senpai

Cred Forums rigged that one though. Voting numerous times individually.

It's showing 50/50 on my end.

All you have to do tho is look around and you'll find more polls which trump is leading in tho

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about himself.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls (that haven't been rigged by the alt-right) agree.

Clinton dominated

They reset the polls

oy vey, shut it down! remember the 6 gorillion!

kek, Cred Forums links every poll they find and spams them with bots

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

Pepperoni pizza, mama mia.

Uno pepperoni pizza, chop chop. Gratzie Ferrari

>acting like hillary has never had bots doing stuff on her side
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillary-bots-exposed-even-tweets-arent-real-tweets-posted-two-timelines-time/

The poll has 521,389 Votes. I highly doubt more any more than 8% of them would be "spams". Nobody simply has that much time on their hands.