Wake up, check out Cred Forums

>wake up, check out Cred Forums
>"Trump lost, this is a tragedy, Hillary wiped the floor with him"
>"geez, if Cred Forums says that, it must be even worse"
>watch the debate
>Donald looks confident and makes good points, beat Hillary on several topics

Is there something I'm missing, or is there an invasion of shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/rip.png/page/1/
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/mpKcYTJo8HQ?t=26
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/
youtube.com/watch?v=ou78G-Eqec0
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/schieffer-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cred Forums is a bunch of faggots who never lost any competition before because they have never competed. So now that trump didnt live up to the expectations they are calling it quits like the faggots they are.

Hm, well he lived up to mine

we are full of jidf and CTR and have been all night. its been a worse swarming than I've ever seen. obviously someone who was more intelligent than Trump could have truly btfo Hillary but he did fine if you compare this to his other debate performances.

What do you think? I'm not going to draw conclusions for you, that's what (((they))) do.

i think people forgot that he isn't a debater, so they expected some television courtroom drama tier arguments from him.

hillary 'won' because trump didn't completely fucking destroy her, he was running the trump train at about 30% . hillary didn't make any points other than 'muh lower tax' 'muh 15 dollars' 'muh free college' , nothing she said has any substance, trrump spent 30 minutes detailing most of his policies and then stood his ground. the next debate is going to be amazing

I think people forgot he is going after the white male American biggest demographic. doesnt matter about women/blacks/hispanics etc their real time vote share is so small comapred to white guys, he did abslutely fine and kept his apprentice style character in tact which shields his true political character from genuine intellectual criticism.

People dont know what they are talking about because they are being gamed by a guy who secretly is liberalising the republican party lol

He has plans to shed this in 2 weeks, so his opponents have no time to act on smashing his policy agenda.

Politics 101 babbies, how do you think we got Brexit u massive fags?

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

trump edition soon

Or maybe you're just delusional

Shill city

God (((they))) are getting so retarded.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Shill invasion

they are attempting to "correct the record"

The Trumpkin tears are truly delicious

Confused, rabid liberals are on full damage control.

Learning things is highly irritating to them.

we've been getting trolled/raided by Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums all night

thats why they all sounds like gay 13 year olds

I'll always commend the guy for putting such a cute picture of best asuka in there.

Hillary had stamina and energy, and dodged bad topics.
Dolan was low and boring, and played in the diarrhea that are bad topics.

Easy democratic victory in the debate, people claiming otherwise are deluded by wishful thinking. He failed, lads.

Shill invasion

>wake up
>Hillary btfo's Trump at first debate guaranteeing a landslide victory

Yugoslav'd Russia ETA 2020

Why so many concern trolls?
I'll tell you why
So (((journalists))) can report them as authentic anons

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html

It's all raiding shills, Cred Forums doesn't really think he lost

>Hillary had stamina and energy, and dodged bad topics.
The moderator didn't give her any bad topics except for the emails. It was Trump that brought them up.

stob that

Lol are you for real? He kept interrupting and claimed climate change was a hoax by the Chinese. Could of gone better

>141 identical posts in 5 hours
>6 pages

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/rip.png/page/1/

Holy shit dude, you need to get laid

There's always an invasion of shills. It's a perpetual thing now that Cred Forums has become mainstream.

I would bet my life savings that no more than 25% of unique IPs in this thread have been on Cred Forums for more than six months.

Fuck you all. I want my ron paul board back.

CTR shilling once again.

Sure sure, kill yourself faggot.

wew lad that fucking article

Invasion of shills

>Donald looks confident and makes good points

I hate uninformed baits.

Cred Forums is not competing to win. Cred Forums is winning by competing. That you even consider them to play a part in this game makes them happy, since they're just fucking around.

CTR shills and genuine cucks misdirect the attention towards appearances and try to persuade everyone else that the most important thing in the debate was "looking presidential", in which Hillary case had definitely won by looking like a generic, apathetic, lying politician whereas Big D was passionate, careless and truthful.

I did facepalm when he rambled about the birth certificate thing instead of producing some rehearsed response that he should've had prepared, but other than that he was great to watch. I was pleased to see that he refused to suck nigger dick like I was half-expecting him to do when the topic of the debate was "race" and instead said thing that would appeal to normal blacks and whites instead, once again showing that he isn't a political prostitute.

Blyat, watching this shit is way more fun than our own politics, huh comrade?

CTR and the guys emulating them to get a rise out of Cred Forumsacks are shifting into overdrive. Hide and sage that shit.

invasion of shills m8, no worries.

There are tonnes of paid shills on Cred Forums right now, all that Soros money being "well spent".

Watch the debate you'll see for yourself, by far the best performance from Trump yet

He came across as a ranting rabid lunatic whereas Hillary was calm, controlled and... presidential?

Cred Forums BTFO.

Donald Trump Praises Benjamin Netanyahu

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

>Cuckstralia

just wait for brexit 2.0 my friend

liberal salt will be mined for months

>the guys emulating them
i wouldnt be surprised if there were no shills at all desu

Are you still watching? Trump did great on the economy front. Hillarys focus on the middle class did nothing for her. Trump said things that made perfect sense, and Hillary just came off as smug and out of touch with the average person. She appealed to her core audience, which is completely pointless, as she said nothing that would help her in swing states.

But, then the debate went on, they both ran out of steam, and at this point, the moderator REALLY showed his colours.

>Birthism
>Tax avoidance
>Racism

A flurry of questions that were made to make Trump look bad. Hillary didn't have to do anything, which is great for her, because she didn't.

>No e-mails*
>No war crimes*
>No calling out on her constant lies*

It was a fucking mess.

Please tell me the next moderator will be more republican? Because right now, there's no balance. Compared to our debates, over here, it's a fucking shit show.

* A single line does not count as addressing the issue.

>Leaves and Fins are making fun of us
>They're triggering us
>Muh safe space
>They're so efficient at rustling my jimmies: they must be getting paid!
We do it for free, most of us support Trump or don't care much about it. It's just so easy to get Trumpfags all worked up.

>who secretly is liberalising the republican party
If he even does a quarter of what he says, I'll be surprised. All I want is fucking border controls. That's it. That alone will drop welfare usage substantially and open up the labor market for our own people.

invasion of shills

there already is one from the primaries

bretty gud but somewhat low energy

I've never thought I would go through with it.
I've just about had it up to HERE with the trolls on this community forum! I might just have to do it. I might just quit Cred Forums forever.

Sadly, all we'll hear is that Holt was fair to Trump because he is a (((Republican)))

I dont even know if this is just horrible bait or a shill4hill anymore

I wish he had brought up her health.
When she was ranting about his stance on Putin he could have said something like:
>Hillary just had a major breakdown on 9/11
>Just imagine how weak our country would look if this happened in negotiations with Russia
Or something like that.
Btw. can anybody explain to me what is so bad about wanting to improve relations with one of the most powerful countries in the world?

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

When Trump is getting sworn into office there are still gonna be shills on here saying Killary won.

So many shills and/or bait.

I just finished watching and felt the same way as you. I thought he did great, came across as passionate and genuine, while Hillary made my skin crawl for an hour and a half. The worst part for Trump was the tax thing, imo.

This.

There's a reason our frog is so smug.

>141 identical posts
>6 pages
He's most likely paid.

We used to troll for the lulz, now we do it for the spergies.

(((this)))

wtf I'm voting for Hillary now

TRUMP: And I think I did a great job and a great service not only for the country, but even for the president, in getting him to produce his birth certificate.

HOLT: Secretary Clinton?

CLINTON: Well, just listen to what you heard.

(LAUGHTER)

Im watching the debate right now, shillary is literally a shillbot she doesnt even look alive.

Fuckin A, Leafbro pulling no punches.

Trump wanted people to lose their homes in 2008 so that he could make money off of it. "That's called business"

youtu.be/mpKcYTJo8HQ?t=26

Election is over. People are not going to get over that. I hope none of you all are defending this.

This. Not because he lacked charisma today that we should discredit him as to his genuine desire to at least try to change things fot the better in the US.

>doom paul

Just w8 till Shillary will be POTUS.

Link please.

Wait... that WAS the republican version?

Fucking hell.

I fucking hope so

I mean i do some pretty wasteful shit with my time but thats just ridiculous

>A candidate who is popular for making off-color remarks made an off-color remark
>ELECTION OVER

you'll have legitimate idiots that start copycatting that just to be le ebin goy troll XD.

>A

>FUCKING

>PERIOD

lel -Exposed-

At least you can't say he's low energy.

>Is there something I'm missing

Yes. Observe:

What is the truth about Donald's chances in the election? Well....

>upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/

>Updated Sept. 26, 2016 at 11:47 PM

>WASHINGTON, Sept. 26 (UPI) -- Donald Trump would earn enough votes to win the presidency in the Electoral College based on UPI/CVoter's state tracking poll released Monday.

>Trump would amass 292 votes and Clinton would get 246 with 270 needed to secure the oval office.

He did it. He now has the votes locked up.

You're literally defending a candidate saying he wanted the economic collapse to happen. How retarded are you?

Invasion of shills
Shitposters thinking they're being funny by trolling xddddd
Mostly CTR though. Go look at the stream commemt sections. They're flooded with so much anti-Truml shit its just not possible these are real people.

It will be much more than that user. I myself have already collected more posts than that and this election still has another 2 months to go

Damn CTR, you got that OCD on lock.
How many adderral are you on CTRspamBro?

>GO TO MY FACT CHECKER
Free blue pills!!!

Been on the 4chans for years,
never ever have seen so many shills on here...

its as if someone is trying to raid us, someone getting paid, someone sitting there in some room trying to get the first of every thread like ^this guy

thats how afraid they are of our support of Trump,
they will tire however - or their money will run out, and they will shill elsewhere

Trump cleaned Hillary for the first 15 minutes, but once the moderator dedicated an entire segment to Trump's tax returns + an Iraq war statement from 2003, there was no way he could recover, the media would have just snipped segments from that part even if he whooped Hill's ass for the next hour.

Losing his composure didn't help him either, he could have taken a serious fall if Hillary wasn't drugged the fuck up during that debate.

In short; Hillary didn't win, but Trump lost.
And that's all that mattered.

Trump came across lively, energetic, and passionate.

Hillary came across robotic, rehearsed, and in some parts condescending.

That’s a microphone shadow, ya dingus.

TRUMPS GREATEST HITS

CALLED OUT THE FED PLAYING POLITICS WITH INTEREST RATES

CALLED THE ECONOMIC BUBBLE AND WEAK RECOVERY

DIRECTLY CALLED HILLARY'S EMAIL DELETIONS NOT A MISTAKE, DELIBERATE AND CRIMINAL, VS HER CHEEKY "I MADE A MISTAKE" BULLSHIT

REALLY DON'T EVEN NEED ANYMORE, HE WON BIGLY, YUGELY EVEN

AGREED THAT HE WANTED THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE TO HAPPEN AND THAT PROFITING OFF OF PEOPLE LOSING THEIR HOMES AND JOBS IS 'CALLED BUSINESS'

Cred Forums has been at shillcon 3 for non less than a year now and is currently at shillcon 1.
Why do you and I even post here?

Its demoralizing. Dont let them black pill you bro just ignore it, its obvious he won. Even polls on lefty sites say he won by a big margin.
Drudge had him at 90% too.
And just watch it, he was on the offensive most of the time, he got all the laughs, he blew her and niggermod the fuck out.
Even if it wasnt a spectacular performance by Trump standards, thats still a colossal win in regular normie standards.

Fuck off to wherever you came from.

CTR and Soros shills slamming this place hard.

Making one hillary post after another. They know this is one of the last places where people can't be shamed into silence so they are trying to shut it down by flooding the zone.

It is clear that Hillary had all the questions and answers before the debate. It is also clear she cheated with a mic and earpiece.

Just remember all this shilling is going to ramp up. Soros dumped over 100 million into this so there is going to be round the clock hammering of this place with "HIllary is going to win" bullshit.

thanks for these words user,
Hillary looked drug eyed on that stage, and her robo voice stating the same droll and all the questions by that moderator guy being anti trump having to do with the birther issue?(as in, what does that have to do with being the POTUS?)

Loved the quote of Trump about Hillary having been in high positions in gov. for 30 years with NO RESULTS!!!

this, so much this.

18+

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT HE WANTED OR DIDN'T WANT, AND ACCORDING TO HER CLAIMS

HE DIDN'T CAUSE THE HOUSING CRISIS

THE DEMOCRATS CAUSED THE FINANCIAL DEREGULATION THAT LEAD TO THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OF 2008

GLASS-STEAGALL WAS LITERALLY DIRECTLY REPEALED BY BILL CLINTON

OH NO TRUMP JOCULARLY SAID HE WANTED REAL ESTATE TO GET CHEAP SO HE COULD BUY MORE? SO WHAT, THATS CLASSIC ROUGH TALK IN A ROUGH INDUSTRY

WHILE IN REALITY THE DEMOCRATS ACTUALLY CAUSED THOSE PEOPLE TO LOSE THEIR HOUSES

SAFE SPACE STATUS = LITERALLY RAPED

your missing the part where we are being raided by shills.

Not really it was at 4 last week

>Why do you and I even post here

Because we are here forever.

LAST debate will be when Trump dishes out the big punches guys, leave the best for last after all!

>he got all the laughs
TRUMP: And I think I did a great job and a great service not only for the country, but even for the president, in getting him to produce his birth certificate.

HOLT: Secretary Clinton?

CLINTON: Well, just listen to what you heard.

(LAUGHTER)

It's his own words. He didn't cause it, he just wanted it to happen so he could financially benefit from it.

Wonder how everyone that lost their house and/or job in 2008 feels about that.

It is though. Trump is a businessman, businesses profit off of opportunity. Are we pretending all businesses arent literally predatory af.

If you expect any more then a tiny minority of businesses to act ethically youre delusional. If you expect to hold businesses accountable for shady tactics you would run out of places you can shop pretty fuckin quick. This is the reality in America, it is cutthroat af.

Youre also pretending the Don should of had the peoples interest at heart when he was not running as politician. Your whole premise is just silly.

what did he mean by this?

You're defending a Presidential candidate wishing that the crisis that destroyed our economy would happen two years before it happened. This is how low you've sunk.

Nippon go off yourself in your suicide forest with the rest of you slant eyed fucks.

WHY DON'T YOU ASK THEM HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT LOSING THEIR HOUSES AND JOBS THANKS TO POLICIES THAT A CLINTON PUT INTO PLACE

ONE GUY TALKS SHIT, BECAUSE HE'S A SHIT TALKER

THE OTHER GUY SMILES, WHILE HE LITERALLY SHITS ON YOU

BRINGING UP ANYTHING ABOUT 2008 HURTS DEMOCRATS FAR WORSE

It will be the same as Brexit

>"Haha, the Bremainers clearly have the better arguments, they lead in every poll, you have to be delusional to believe the UK would ever vote for Brexit"
>The UK votes for Brexit

Pretty much all german media agree that Trump has been stumped.

Not an argument. Gtfo with your lame moralizing.

You forgot to call him a polytheist, Hussein.

Trump dominated.

looks like i'm a [spoiler]hill[/spoiler] missle now

yea the shills are out tonight but not more than usual

>pic related

>I never said that.

>Wonder how everyone that lost their house and/or job in 2008 feels about that.

probably slightly more worried about how Bill Clinton directly caused that crisis with financial deregulation and fucking around with HUD and GSES

>a businessman seeks to profit off a market collapse

thats not shocking to anyone that passed highschool

Cnn doesn't even think this will gain traction, shill something else newfag

>What donald trump says vs what Hillary has done
Its easy to compare political records when only one of them actually has one.
Trump hasn't done any wrong because he hasn't done anything.

It does look like a shill invasion across the internet. That said he lost the debate. Now he didnt lose it by much, it was close, it wasnt decisive.

He got triggered hard by his Iraq invasion support and lost it all from there, it tainted what came before and everything after. Had he kept it together and prepped for the debate and had a defense for this predictable attack line then it would be a clear Trump victory. Why he keeps getting trapped on the Stern interview without a defense is a mystery

He didn't do bad at all. I was pretty much a tie, with a slight slight advantage for Trump

At first Trump dominated, then it got a bit boring, and later Hillary scored some points.

A large amount of the viewers tuned out after the first half hour or 45 minutes. This is really helpful for Trump, as they all saw him winning.

Only pundits see it as a clear Clinton victory

Joe Public sees it as a tie or a narrow Clinton win

There was no knockout punch on Trump, he held his own and be is new to this

DESU his good first half hour on jobs & NAFTA may have helped in Michigan & Ohio

And yes, Cred Forums and other sites are currently flooded by paid shills. Must have cost millions for ProHillary organizations.

Nice argument really changed my mind there

Trump got most air time speaking in the debate. That's a win in my book. The night was Trump's.

You're a Russian. That means you're probably not completely fucking retarded like most Americans. Trump did a bit of self-stumping in that some of his good points will be misconstrued by the normie population.

It was a draw, but a draw is Trump's advantage.

Yes it's much better to have blood on your hands and an FBI investigation on your record

Trump was fine. Hillary paid people to swarm all boards. Trump is more intelligent than Hillary anyway

>not wanting people dying on the streets is too liberal for the current Republican party

wew

Not an argument. Gtfo with your lame virtue signaling/shaming tactics CTR. Dont you know leftist have been hammering people so hard and for so long that they have become callussed to your fake ass moralizing.

Show me where it says businesses are supposed to act in the favor of total strangers instead of acting for their own profit and you might have a point. Otherwise you're just another hysterical hypocritical leftist shouting insults into the void hoping to convert more of the gullible to your cult through shaming and insults.

Cred Forums is NOT SATIRE.

(also Russians can't understand English)

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

Romney was running to the left of trump. Never trump is so stupid

relevant...
youtube.com/watch?v=ou78G-Eqec0

Trump talked to the people,
Hillary kept on droning on and on and made people fall asleep

Trump by default wins because you want to hear what he says, not with Hillary -shes droning on like every politician out there -

plus Trumps arguments were more fact based in this debate, and he absolutely BLASTED Hillary away because she a)been in gov 30 years didnt do nuffin and b)doesn't know her facts about New York murder statistics

exactly, people want to listen to what he has to say

>Hillary paid people to swarm all boards.
they were in full force, but the money they received is slowly but surely running out

By how much? If you have the numbers could you post them for us user?

They're on full overdrive right now, so probably a shitload.
>inb4 a shill replies to me with x reply delivered by his/her higher-ups

realistically, what actually is going on?

the whole debate was just weird as fuck. Clinton came out with this dumb looking grin on her ugly face and it seemed like there were these weird little parts where canned laughter and clapping came in at random... there was something odd about it. I think we all kind of knew that it was a hit piece by the Clinton kike regime, it's very difficult for me to say that and not feel evil, the thing is - what else is there to call it? these people are corrupt. we're going to experience the same thing that the Sanders people probably felt, which is the realization that this thing is fucking rigged to a large extent. not entirely, but to a huge extent.

If we thought it was a breeze, we were wrong. The moderator, everything was set up from the get go to target Trump, like everything we've experienced so far. And we thought Trump was "accepted" because Fallon ruffled his hair. Nah, he isn't. The libs see him as Satan and Hitler still, realize that please. Everyone. They hate us. They still think we're fucking evil and they still want us all to fucking die. They feel absolutely zero sympathy for what we feel and think, and they feel zero sympathy to even listen to our perspectives. These people are corrupt, soulless, and out for keeps.

So figure that out - this thing was rigged. Why do you think the fucking response here is so muted? Because there isn't anything to say. It's just shills spamming bullshit and people with too high of expectations going crazy. For what Trump dealt with, it was great. Our main error was thinking that these corrupt and sinister creeps were going to treat us with respect finally. We actually believed that they were starting to see what we are as human and equal. They don't. They don't care. They see us as "deplorables" still. They don't feel any empathy or sympathy for our positions and they do not like us. For us to think they're going to start liking us is something that is weakening us.

He's right

I seriously kek'd hard.

You pushed for the birther - Not a Trump focused problem. This should have been joint.
Mr Trump you supported Iraq - Hillary VOTED ON IT!!!

That's enough out of you, Shinji.

What was Cred Forums harbor 2014?

This, Clinton rekt him with the Stamina reply, he needed to bring up her Health issues

Trump had so many openings to blow her the fuck out, but he didn't take a single one

He never said climate change did. So if we're splitting hairs, he technically did not.

>CO2 quota trade will fix global warmong
>t. libruls
>(((?)))

THAT'S HALF HIS PLATFORM

HE'S NOT A POLITICIAN, HE'S NOT AFRAID TO CALL OUT BULLSHIT, HE'S NOT PART OF THE INCESTUAL POLITICAL MACHINE

TRUMP TAPS INTO ENERGY THAT WANTS CHANGE, TRUMP IS THE OPPOSITION CANDIDATE AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT

HE CAN SAY LITERALLY ANYTHING, HE'LL STILL WIN

STATUS QUO IS APATHETIC, CHANGE IS ENERGIZED

GET READY FOR DEM VOTER TURNOUTS

Do you have it saved or know where to find it?

>can anybody explain to me what is so bad about wanting to improve relations with one of the most powerful countries in the world?

There is literally nothing wrong with that. In fact it's exactly what we should be doing. Know a girl who lives in Russia and has 4 generations of Russians there from her family. She says Putin isn't perfect but is easily Russia's greatest leader of all time. Hell at our current trend I could see America getting more socialist and Russia becoming more capitalistic in the next thirty years

suicide watch

>its rigged
>we dont have much to say because it was pathetic
>these people are corrupt and souless

Redpill is hard to swallow fully huh? Painful to realise

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

this

An honest question here.
Did Trump go soft on sHillary?
I remember him btfoing Jeb and being considerably more aggressive during the primaries. He came out as softie in the debate.

I mean I wanted the crash to happen too not to make money off it but so the investment banks would go under and we'd have wall street reform, sadly it didn't happen and democratic majority in the house voted for that.

not an argument.

Because he has to stay on point he knows he can't go on full attack mode he needs to look like a real presidential candidate.

i think he probably knew he would have her and that black guy attacking him at the same time so he held back some

Its amazing it's worth it for Hillary and ctr to be paying for posts...who knew how important this place is? The shills were obvious

Explain

The problem Trump had in the debate imo was that he spent too much time talking about what the problems were rather than how he would fix them. Which was a fine tactic in the primaries where you're essentially appealing to people who were already probably going to vote for you, but in these debates he needs to appeal to the undecided voters. The undecided have already heard much of Trump's talk of how other countries are killing the US and there's no jobs or whatever and now they need to hear the plans. Much of Hillary's debate was spent trying to create soundbites and saying "lmao listen to that guy xDD fact checker xDD" but she did tend to bring up more of her policies (even if I disagree with most if not all of them and assume they are all designed to appeal to core democrat voters rather than improve the country). The only policies I remember Trump really bringing up last night are:
>tax cuts for businesses
>import tax to stop american companies manufacturing elsewhere
>implementation of stop and frisk
Although to be fair a good portion of his campaign is focussed on immigration which was conspicuously absent in favour of cyber-security and fucking race-relations.
On balance I think Clinton came across as better in terms of what the undecided voter will prefer, but Obama lost his first debate by much worse in 2012 and came back stronger so hopefully Trump ends up fucking destroying her in the next two.

You shills just don't get it do you? You don't even understand what you're dealing with when it comes to a man like Trump.

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. No..? Let me clarify.

This debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. He was probing her. Watching her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry. Prepare yourselves accordingly.

>Singapoor

Trump dominated.

kek, I love how CTR looks for the most recent threads to get in ahead

he may have been born here

but he was educated elsewhere

He lost the American vote by mentioning 400 pound hackers.

That was some top tier bantz

Just finished watching it, totally agree, wtf is happening??

The largest indication that Trump dominated, is the reappearance of the damage control.

Might I also add, using the exact same tactics as before. Simply posting inflammatory comments, instead of engaging in discussion.

the shilling is insane today russki bro, basically the fact that clinton didn't die on air means that she won, trump didn't do as good as i'd hoped but he didn't lose, no one won or lost that debate, it was a shit show for the most part

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/schieffer-presidential-debate/

You guys are all so short sighted.

NOTHING TRUMP DOES IS A MISTAKE!

That was some extreme shilling. I missed the debate, checked the catalog a few times from work and saw it full of shill threads.

I'm watching the debate now and trump is doing better than I'd hoped. Interrupting the shit out of her and correcting her.

Trump gave actual answers and policy on like 90% of the questions asked

Hillary blabbed on about Trump instead of answering half her questions

>he thinks interrupting people in a political debate is winning

You're god damn retarded.

>trump made some good points

"I'm rich and don't pay taxes...."
"We need infrastructures, it's the politicians fault for the debt...."

He can't bitch about anything when he doesn't pay taxes.

That piece of shit doesn't contribute shit to America.

>inb4 Jobs trickledown

Biggest meme of all time

A

FUCKING

SINGAPOREAN

BETA

MALE

ALL

SINGAPOREAN

GIRLS

GO

FOR

WHITE

COCK

How did trump lose the debate? He won and triggered Hillary multiple times.

it's ok 400 pound hacker bro, she has two more chances

the sheer level of damage control from grumpy trumpies should tell you how bad it went

he won, they're going to be pushing the "he lost" narrative hard for the next several days to influence people that didn't even watch ... "duh, i saw on the news that trump lost, duh" ... unfortuately as stupid as most americans are it has a good chance of working

Man, CTR's meme division has been hard at work converting memes.

>europoor cucking an American president

Kek.

Shills and leddit bleed-over, just come back tomorrow

Same here OP

I think this is just a massive shill invasion on Cred Forums. Which is annoying as fuck as I want to discuss the coming financial Armageddon but every fucking thread is someone memeing about Trump supporters.

You mean he predicted an economic crisis and made money off of it?

Geez what a bad businessman, too incompetent to be president for sure.

it's got nothing to do with shills you spastic. i think we all just had super high expectations and when he flopped on some things we got a bit triggered. pls use a brain

it was easy once we realized Trump was a reddit meme, not a Cred Forums meme

Hahah, I thought japan was somewhat wealthy? Why do you need the CTR shekels so much?