Early polls and focus groups suggest Hillary Clinton won the debate

It's over.

vox.com/2016/9/27/13069088/hillary-clinton-won-first-presidential-debate

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop acting like a faggot. 500 people can't decide the presidential election.

wtf I hate early polls and focus groups now.

>vox

>vox
And I'm a liberal

Yep. Trump got rekt by himself.

Twitter polls are much more scientific. /s

Pol on suicide watch.

no.

came here to say this
>vox

And these are real scientific polls not online polls that were bridgaded by Trumpfags..

Even Fox News Frank Luntz found t hat Hillary won.

>/s
fuck off with your autistic reddit meme

fuck off to reddit with this /s shit

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

TIME POLL IS GONNA TURN HITLERY. BEWARE DEMORALIZATION TACTICS FROM SHILLS!!

GET IN THERE NOW!

>vox
Lmfao

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole time. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Really gets the neurotransmitters transmitting.

Its not "Vox", they are just reporting the polls. They have links.

>Florida
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Leafposter
>Linking to Vox without an archive
You are a fucking retard. I'm going to say that again because everyone here needs to realize that every single Canadian is just like you.
You
Are
A
Fucking
Retard

She blew all her steam on the first debate, meanwhile he scratched the surface on all the dirt on her. What else can she bring up that hasn't been already, when he barely mentioned just how much of a criminal she really is.

That just means General polls and the majority agreed Trump won, So a Leftest website is grasping for straws to publish something positive to convince people to give up on Trump.

Plus,The Florida voter one was based on a Twitter post. There is no proof beyond that.

Not much beef to it if the only other thing is them counting how many times they 'Interupted' one another in a debate where they DEBATE about stuff.

#triggered little drumpfkin with a one inch dick

Can't make this shit up. They announced it being rigged ON TV.

prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1

>(((vox)))
I'm sure a publication that still raves about being assmad over gaymurgate is very reputable.

>Early polls and focus groups suggest Hillary Clinton won the debate

But we rigged every poll we came across

It feels good to win.

Man, you're still going at this?

Holy shit, straight down the line.

lol shillary and establishment media shilling hard.

IT WAS STAGED

SHILL SHILL SHILL

Literally this
The only one we failed on was (((CNN)))

*raises paw*

is this better?

>vox
Shill

Honestly the weirdest thing about the debate for me was that Hillary was in a red suit and Trump had a blue tie

the same way the bremainers won?

>not blinkered drumpf shilling
CRT / SHILL

>myopic drumpf fellatio
muh nigga!

>Trump wins almost every single online poll
>B-b-buh h-he lost!

Holy shit I've never seen so much agony from the Clinton cunts

This has been a really bad day

Are you the 400 pound hacker?

>b-b-b-but muh personal army!

I know canadians cannot go 5 minutes without doing something annoying or stupid. but this is american politics why dont you fuck off.

t. someone who doesnt care about the presidential race

This is a Christian board. Please ask forgiveness from your Lord, Christ Jesus. Insallah.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I'll help you

>>>/reddit/

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only September. Does not having the lead in September count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make these threads when the election is still on? Hillary is still campaigning right now and she has been the best candidate in the USA for how many years now? She's fighting one of the worst candidates in the Republican Party who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of being Donald Trump in 2016. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic Party, she almost won last time and would of won if Obama wasn't black. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds when talking about immigrants, just like Bernie did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.