Why defending Trump is difficult at the moment and why he "lost"

I'll lay it out clearly; the notion of Trump losing being pushed is purely because he hasn't changed his talking points whatsoever. The attacks he used we've seen over and over, and the Clinton camp has had more than enough time to adjust and spin new arguments that he obviously wasn't prepared for.

I am pro-Trump, but anyone who spends enough time on Cred Forums or the_donald where information is present in opposition to Hillary could have done a better job of attacking her.

The exact moment when I knew this wouldn't play out for him very well is when the topic was cyber security. Trump only hinted at her emails in the beginning with his proposition to 'exchange' releasing his taxes and her releasing her emails. Any one of us could have utterly destroyed her at that very moment with the amount of information we have from /CFG/ threads. We have a fucking mountain of talking points to bury the woman, and it seems like Trump was oblivious to the majority, if not all of them.

Quite honestly the reason I think she smirked constantly was simply because she knew he was taking the bait each time. Bland retorts that we have heard probably a hundred times now.

If Trump really wants to crush her in the debates, he can't come back with his copy/pasted responses, "we're going to make America RICH AGAIN!" We get it, he says the same things over and over.

This is not addressing the fact that he was correct on his attacks and criticisms of her, however, because we've heard them a thousand times over, people are perceiving him as a parrot.

If Trump is not prepared with new information that will throw her off come the next few debates, this election is done, and I am very fearful for the future of this country if we can't beat the embodiment of corruption and career politicians.

Other urls found in this thread:

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
youtube.com/watch?v=ENYwv4TL4LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well said, amigo

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I ain't reading that shit

In summation, Trump lost because of his inability to bring forth fresh information. The Clinton campaign has obviously studied Trump's attacks and was more than prepared for all of them.

Her constant smirking was a sign of that being evident, she knew he was being outplayed on every topic, and if anyone is being honest, you would agree.

Trump and his team in the short while that they have, need to expand their knowledge and attacks that haven't be recycled a million times by now.

If they do not adapt, they are going to fail.

I think Trump's a democrat plant but he won the debate pure and simple by bringing up the political influence on the fed and Janet Yellen just waiting to drop an economic collapse on the next president.

nigger

Because we can't recover those e-mails, only a loser would still try to find out what's in them. Trump is a winner, so he didn't talk about the e-mails cause it would make him look dumb. That's my theory.

I wouldn't go that far. Trump is old school, the guy doesn't even use emails. He's at the mercy of the information that is provided to him via his staff.

Interviews with Trump going back several decades only proves he has been consistent with his beliefs.

Exactly this.

But you and I know he won't follow through. I'm planning on killing myself the day WW3 starts so I don't have to get drafted. Convince me otherwise but this really was the nail in the coffin regarding my future. Funny part is, I'm successful.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Man you are on a shitposting roll with that pic.

Go talk a walk or something bruh.

Not so much the emails themselves, but the theories and facts surrounding them.

Here is the greatest example as to why Trump lost.

Hillary brought up his supposed inability to lead us or be "baited with a tweet" like she keeps parroting.

The SECOND she said that he should have brought up the FBI director and his statements, his statements are irrefutable, yet Trump didn't even bring it up.

Consistent with his beliefs that aren't really republican in nature, he is his own brand of candidate.
Like I said, even if he is a blue dog democrat that won the GOP nominee after their utter failure to produce good picks for decades, talking about the fed with millions watching is admirable and encouraging. I hope he sticks with it.

I'd say the moment that Trump lost this debate/election is when Hillary claimed that Trump said he wanted the housing crisis to happen so he can make money off of it, and Trump interrupted her to confirm it and say it was smart business.

Trump literally supported the economic collapse of 2008. How can any of you defend that?

That's why I put "lost" in quotes. If you had to look at everything on paper objectively, he indefinitely won. There are many things Clinton supports that you cannot defend, and many things she has done that cannot be defended either.

However, what i'm pointing at is the fact Trump did not take advantage to drag her ass through the dirt. Many times when he was given the floor he would go on tangents, saying things that we hear him say at every single rally that aren't relevant.

He wasted precious time puffing himself up rather than what he should have been doing, gutter stomping Clinton every single second he had the chance to.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

You're livid for no reason and i'll make this short since since I don't need to repeat everything i've already said.

Polls mean nothing, Nigel Farage points this out with the fact that the poll before the Brexit vote it showed "Remain" winning, we all know how Brexit turned out. Until Nov 8, polls only serve as propaganda.

I made this topic due to the fact that debates do impact the image of candidates, and if Trump doesn't come back in the next debate with new facts to combat Hillary's half-truths and lies with, it won't benefit him, it will only hurt his campaign.

You are greatly underestimating the level of corruption we're dealing with in regards to the Clinton campaign.

Dw he's gonna raise the steaks

Like it or not, he still won the debate -- he talked about policy and facts, and she talked about how much she hates Trump and how cops are racists.

Much was left unsaid, and he is likely leaving room to attack her in the second and third debate.

This isn't really true. The polls were quite tight the last couple of weeks prior to the vote. A fair amount of them even showed "leave" winning.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

Trump tamamilə onun məhv.

O, real planlarının və siyasət və Clinton yalnız Trump haqqında söhbət danışıb.

O, halatlar haqqında bütün dəfə onun idi. o nə edə bilər Bütün lovğa idi o itirmək isə zorla gülümsemek. Bu onun üçün və Demokratik partiya üçün utanc verici idi.

LOL istisna olmaqla demək olar ki, bütün sorğular (((CNN))) razı

Trump hakim

>tfw the newfag falls for the bait

Trump didn't get this far by being stupid.

Trump will learn and adapt from this debate and there are still far more damning topics for the next debates.

I don't recall this.

Even on the evening of the count, they were pumping out pro-remain propaganda.

red dot shill spamming faggot

pic very much related

Any good businessman knows that the market is cyclical.

When hard times come, you can make money off them if your smart and you have positioned yourself well. Since he is a good businessman, he saw the storm coming and made the appropriate actions in order to not only weather the storm but thrive in it. Therefore, why would he be worried about the crisis?

Now, Hillary made a similar mistake with admitting she fucked up with her emails. She says she "takes responsibility" but if that were the case, has she and her team pled the 5th at every opportunity?

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

He came off WEAK since he seems to have expected to be treated with respect. I think he let it get to his head that people "like" his look now, because of Fallon, etc. NOPE! The media still DESPISE him and Hillary still HATES him. Nobody is his friend but us, really. And some conservatives. The thing is, people don't like us still, and we can't let it go to our head that "oh, now we're all just friends! They'll start being nice to us now!"

No, that isn't how it works. They still hate us, the game is still totally rigged against us, they are still playing to destroy us. Clinton is a master manipulator. Her actions are done for the sole purpose of changing the field of reality to her favor. She calculates like a genius how to actively change conditions in the field of reality so that her proper conditions are met in order to foster her furthering as a being.

Trump may not be entirely aware of just how powerful the Clinton's are as people. These are not mere politicians, there are much more to them than meets the eye. They are MASTERS of political activity - nah - geniuses. So it can't be neglected, this is a war, and if Trump doesn't bring his A game, he will not win. Period. You're not playing against fucking Kasich or Cruz anymore. You're playing against the most brilliant Machiavellian minds on Earth, and if you don't come to the table ready to fucking blow them to pieces, you will not succeed. There can be absolutely no sympathy or empathy in your heart against these people. They have none, and fostering any in yourself will bring about your destruction.

not-so-obvious shill

>over-taxation
>over-regulation
>hillary's security leaks
>stupid fucking 100,000,000 page trade deals

This is just step one, people, these are the opening acts. Don't listen to this fucking shill fuck. Trump will win this election in a landslide.

Trump dominated

Trump dominated

He does need to switch it up. Hopefully he has something planned.

Trump was asked bullshit questions at the debate.

That nbc shill never asked coughing bitch one thing about her scandals.

I see why Trump didnt want a moderator, they are all set up against him.

The cuck journalists would never ask hillary about benghazi or haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=ENYwv4TL4LU

Trump totally won last night. You sound perturbed and triggered, OP.

to me it certainly did look bad for trump, doesn't it seem like he was going easy though? what fresh argument did the clinton campaign bring to the table? it feels like clinton dropped everything on him in the first debate.

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

Complex shilling going on

This is a post which if you actually looks as close as you need to, you'll see not a post creating shill. this is due to it being more analysis, than just drum beating, gotta use heads

When she said "I've been preparing/prepared." I started drinking a lot. He expected a Jeb, he got something out of his nightmare.