Alright Cred Forums

Alright Cred Forums.

arguments that trump supported Irak war and counter arguments why he didn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check?lo=ap_b1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus christ toothpaste.

He was adamantly against going into the Iraq war before we went in.

When asked if he would support the effort once we were in the war, he said "yeah, I guess so". If you commit to something, you better go all the way.

Hillary said she had *facts*. Are those fabricated or simply not true at all.

he did thats a fact But media makes it bigger than it seems, he wasnt on the senate or wasnt related to the goverment in any way, every civilian talks from their ass when asked about important subjects and that is what he was a civilian that it happens to also have a multimillion dollar company to run i dont expect nobody with that kind of burden to be 100 percent on point with the political issues happening in actuallity my father is an accountant and he used to be crazy deep in politics and philosophy (sorry if i write something wrong its 5:30 am here) but then he got another two childs and a study to run and doesnt have the time now for any of that.
But in the other hand that was hillarys fucking job, to know about fucking politics and the aftermath of her actions, and she failed in a "humongus" way, media is trying to push the idea that trump politicals views when he wasnt running for president weights the same as a person that has 30 years of goverment ishues behind her back and thats fucking retarted

>arguments that trump supported Irak war and counter arguments why he didn't.

But he did. You can't make up your own facts user. He said in 2002 and 2003 he supported the Iraq War. He also voted for George W. Bush.

user just told you Hillarys facts. "Yeah, I guess so" is what Hillary means by Donald was a foaming at the mouth war monger.

Almost nothing that Hillary said last night was true.

>Almost nothing that Hillary said last night was true.

Prove it fag. Prove it homo.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>How do you bring back the jobs Mr. Trump?

Ohhhhh you make sure thejobs don't leav..............

>Trump dominated

Lol everyone on Cred Forums admits he lost.

I just did

damage control via CTR shills

heres the real question; why should this be an argument against him when his opponent supported it wholeheartedly

politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check?lo=ap_b1

Trump did worse as far as being factual, but Clinton's still a fucking snake.

>yeah, I guess so". If you commit to something, you better go all the way.
That's misleading. He said, "Yeah, I guess so. You know, I wish the first time it was done correctly.”
He said this in 2002. We didnt invade until '03

Hillary is trying to say everyone wanted war yolo. Thus her judgement is not any worse than Trumps on that issue.

they say that because expectations were to high, it was an even debate for the regular audience and a win for liberals

I will vote Trump in November. I don't care if he WalMart shits himself during the debates. If he says "I hate niggers" during the second debate, I vote Trump in November. If he says "I will personally cook and eat your own daughter if I win as my own personal meal on inauguration night" I WILL STILL VOTE TRUMP IN NOVEMBER. FUCK THAT LYING CLINTON WHORE.

It doesn't matter at all as he won't be elected.

The point is, you can't say you were always and adamantly against something if there is a recording of you saying you're for it

Well goddamn I've never seen such a vigorous argument in favor of war.

Remember your girl actively supported the Iraq war in congress as a law maker and vigorously defended her pro war stance in public as late as 2008.

*fires guns into air and yells yeehawww*

the point of the thread is if he was in favor or not, if its a good strategy or not thats issue for another thread not this one mate, i already stated that he was in favor

>CALL SEAN HANNITY

Jesus Christ shill, that's like the 20th time you've posted that in the last minute.

You're fast, I'll give you that.

Idk what you're trying to imply. All I'm saying is that the reason she has a leg to stand on regarding the issue is that Trump has been going around saying he was against the war entirely from the beginning.
That is unequivocally NOT TRUE. She's simply calling him a liar and forcing him to stop using that false talking point

Support for war was almost 90% in the beginning

You don't tell me what this thread is for m8ty8y. I'll cut punt you back to South Mexico

>arguments that Trump supported the Iraq war
An " I guess so " from Howard stern, 6 months before the war.

I'm implying that your a troll. Trump was openly against the Iraq war and gained some prominence because of his then unorthodox stance for a republican. All the leftist shills had him on their shows then bashing Bush and the war.

The most irritating thing about this Hillary lie is it assumes everyone was too young or not paying attention to the national debate before and during the early stages of the Iraq war.

You post one comedy radio quote where he's not sure as if that outweighs dozens of interviews with political news outlets.

Once again always remember Hillary supported the war and voted for the war.

Yes it was which is why Trump stood out in those years.

you're

Thank you for correcting the record

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Only argument: Hillary actually voted for the iraq war. She actually had the ability to influence the real decision. in real time and she was among the ones who wanted it.

What Donald J Trump a private citizen with no power to influence who the US does and does not declare war on may have said or thought at a certain hour 14 years ago is irrelevant compared to the fact that Hillary actually was among those to vote to go to war. Hillary is also a massive hypocrite for making this an issue for which to attack trump for the above mentioned points.

Please ignore the fact that Hillary voted for the Iraq war as a senator goyim