Redpill me on feet Cred Forums

Redpill me on feet Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mWq15lDh8yM#t=90
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

the only area of the body pedos have a point on

old hag feet are gross but loli feet are god tier.

I should clarify: wrinkle feet = bad feet. young feet = not wrinkle, therefore they are good feet.

Great. Patrician fetish.

we stand on them

disgusting

literally more attracted to feet than tits, cunt, or ass

Toenail polish is disgusting. The only reason women use it is to hide how their nails are grossly uncared for.

>wrinkle feet = bad feet

Smoothfags can fuck off

>2016
>still falling for the pedibus Jew
Yes, good goy.

suh pleb

come on now

I'm gonna be sick

I have a funny thing about feet.

If they're shown in a picture where you can see the whole of the woman, and her feet are in the foreground, I find it extremely erotic. Such as in my pic here.

However, pictures of just the feet do absolutely nothing for me. Pictures like and and

Only little girl feet are redpilled

Fucked up feed are a huge red flag.
Any person who is willing to wear shoes that cause deformities all the fucking time just to get a little extra bit of attention is insane.

Another example of a picture in which feet are erotic.

Reddit: The Fetish

>Nobody post the most patrician

Feet with pantyhose

This

Prepubescent girl feet are literally no different from prepubescent boy feet. You're a fag.

I agree with you, except I know who these feet belong to so I can still find it hot.

For me, if it's just a random girl's feet, it's not very arousing. It has to me someone I'm already attracted to.

mah nigga, pantyhose is my fetish.

Holy shit, I'm the same way

I never thought I'd find someone else like that

youre fucking retarded

Most foot fetishists like the girl first, then her feet and then come to appreciate feet.

Nice non-argument, fuck face.

A foot fetish is for woman-worshipping cucks

What argument can you provide when someone doesn't even apply one in the first place dumbfuck?

Thats like the people saying "hurr god is real prove me wrong fgts"

It's actually one of the few things that is the same for both genders

It's just over time men's tend to become more worn due to harder use plus women babying their feet

Pic related is it a male or female?

Humans use them to walk.

t. Chang

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Same here.

'I actually hate feet IRL. I hate looking at peoples' ugly ass feet. I'm so glad mine are beautiful...ish.

>Redpill me on feet Cred Forums
feet are very useful to humans (but not totally necessary) for walking bipedally.

Wouldn't have thought anyone would need a redpill for the truth behind feet but with liberals these days and the shit they believe, I guess any other notion about some "truth" of feet is possible.

I'm more of a axilla guy myself but feet are nice too

This

High heels are kind of hot if they're high and "hard to walk in" but should only be worn rarely and for short periods of time

Like 4 hours each twice a month is ok but that girl who always wears her jeans so tight she can hardly move her legs or breathe and then squeezes on super high heel boots that are a size and a half small and stays like that all day is going to have problems when she's older as fucking hot as it is right now

This. You're a little bitch if you find feet attractive. That's because you love having women walk all over you. At least armpitfags are near the titties, you're all on the ground being pathetic.

I like loli foot femdom

You can eat me pleb

Liberals don't walk though

feet are fantastic. while I would likely not racemix I do have a mexican girl with very nice legs and feet who is willing to suck my off and give me footjobs, let me do whatever I want to her feet. ill be posting pics of that now

It's more that just being near boobs. Pits have pheromones and having your arms up is a sign of submission.

I don't find feet attractive on their own but when combined with heels yes

Heels are a sign of submission for the woman. Her mobility is hindered relative to yours plus she is doing it to be sexy for you

feet are awesome

>liberals of the future...
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mWq15lDh8yM#t=90

>tfw me too

>not hands
feetfags are truly the worst

You're a fucking disgusting degenerate who should be hung.

All pedo's should be hung. They're vile.

more?

FETISISHT SLIDE THREAD!

SHILLCON 1!

GO VOTE THE ONLINE POLLS!

TIME NECK AND NECK!!!

THE ARE ADAPTING TACTICS!!!

feet are awesome

Hey y'all, what's that Japanese feels Pepe song from youtube that is very 80's?

>hands
I hope you get punched in the face by a guy with shitty hair

Also feet by themselves arent hot, but if the rest of the woman is involved then its a nice bonus

hello lebbit

MODS THIS BELONGS ON
Cred Forums OR OTHER FREAK BOARD!

shut the fuck up retard

i'm getting redpilled here

Muscle'y calves.

Also funny how you're using the hurr degenerate newfag buzzword while posting fucking feet to jerk off to on a political weab board.

>ywn sniff stinky latina feet

Fuck y'all. Found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

Let's end ourselves together, senpai.

>tfw have sniffed several different pairs of stinky latina feet
>tfw am picking her up again wednesday night
>tfw she does it for free

>"lick my feet or else."

why are antis so violent and bloodthirsty? Truly a threat to society.

desu as a foot fetishist I dont want to be lumped in with pedo scum