Other urls found in this thread:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/why-beauty-matters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hnnng...

Before

After

WTF man

I regret coming into this thread.

Good stuff. The old piece of shit didn't meet minimum parking code.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

ARGHHHH

>tfw I live in a town with nothing but Georgian and Edwardian architecture

Even the the major cities in my state still have sandstone and brick buildings

It's such a sad place. It pains me even to think what kind of buildings were demolished to make way.

bawww no more gaudy shit woe is me

Parts of Freo feel like you genuinely step back a hundred and fifty years.

Fantastic.

this is fucking depressing.

Is it nice in Oatlands? I haven't been there but from what I know it looks like a beautiful quaint little spot, kind of like something you'd see in the English hillside.

mfw lucky enough to be born in the true white man's paradise, Tassie.

Tallinn central train station.

commies set the old building on fire and then rebuilt it into this piece of shit.

Bradford is so revolting. It's pretty much a story on how to create a failure of a city.

It is very nice, unfortunately I don't live in a nice part, about 100 yards away from the highway so it's noisy af.

I might move to Ross

Brutalism was a mistake

looks a bit like my local train station

nice commieblock

how it looked before

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

holy shit

Playing devil's advocate here, but could these also just be cost cutting methods? Stone erodes and needs replacing, versus stucco/laminate/concrete which just needs patching and im assuming at a far cheaper cost

These nice old buildings were built by people with money to waste.

Then they are eventually replaced by a large business in a climate of intense competition so the facade is stripped away. Just the essentials to sell their goods.

Similar shit for residential properties.

That's actually the Grande Hotel in Mozambique during Portuguese occupation and after. Proves the same things, niggers can't build or maintain shit.

Even vehicles are turning to shit. Look at this shit.

I'd love to escape Hobart and live in the country or in some village, shitposting in relaxation. Tassie has some great spots.

is SHART a form of ART?

>Stone erodes and needs replacing

No. No it doesn't. A least not on human timescales.

Were the tourists still coming when the occupation ended? Was there violence to achieve the end of occupation?

>topdocumentaryfilms.com/why-beauty-matters/

As an appropriate time as ever to post this. Always worth a watch.

I know that feel...

Pic related got damaged partially by street fighting at the end of WW2 and they just tore down the rest except for a few walls.

We're sorry.

Businesses should be required to build in an attractive and fitting style for a city and maintain their facade. Expecting them to spend money voluntarily is dumb.

Its a failure of planning rather than capitalism. Capitalism is a violent and untrained animal. If you let it off the leash its only the fault of the owner.

It's time to bring back brutalism.

lol thats actually

white rule vs. nigger rule

>acid rain
>regular rain
>city air polluiton
>general wear and tear of human interaction
>wildcard variables such as construction damage, wreckage damage

Detroit.

Strand campus is such a shithole. I'm still laughing at the dickson poon building

this is a church

I like the second one better. Looks very futuristic without being a total eye sore.

Warsaw

and this

Church of what?

fucking snowniggers.

.... and this

lol

>big wide open roads used to be one-way streets

Back before America became an overpopulated shithole.

A mcmansion.

not all modern art is "bad"

looks like Destiny

It just breaks my heart everytime I see stuff like this, so fucking depressing. Instead of getting objectively beautiful buildings we get this shit made by artsy people thinking they are the best because they made some weird ass building. My village is more beautiful than this modern building, and half of the buildings are abandoned.

got a problem with our churches

>huuur look! Old buildings build by white cis males! Sooo much better than our progressive and modern building
I fucking hate white ppl. Glad u r going extinct soomn

ill just leave it here

Some shit in antwerp.

>zionist supremacist
>"goys goys modern art isn't that bad!"

I think they are secretly scientology churches.

I said not ALL modern art is bad you fat piece of shit

hahaha
oh common that is clearly from a nobody... right?!

there are still sleek and unique designs out there.

anway I can already see how this design will be butchered in the final version of the car

beautiful mix of modern and classic

mosque in Warsaw

lmao

They are just overly proud of their 3 year old.

Smh from a basic normie

obviously you're not going to win over anyone who hates modern art by straight up telling them it's amazing you little snaky kike

i know your fucking rat games

Architect must been star wars fan

yuck

That is like saying a little girl dying of AIDS because her dad raped her every night since she was 3 is a 'beautiful mixture of girl and virus'.

TECHNO MUZZIES

Mormon temple

you think a 3 y/o could draw that?

how delusional

I'd live in that SandCrawler.

not all of modernism is bad

hollow jew

Utini! Utini!

Another mormon temple.

no, I think a grown man can draw construction paper scraps from an elementary class on a canvas and call it art

Black is someone leaning over. Yellow is someone sniffing black's anus.

Mormon temple in d.c. ha.

>not all of modernism is bad

So why did you post that turd as your example?

The parents cut some paper and told the kid to glue it on.

i dunno it looks like some cute alien leeching off the building.

atleast they kept the traditional one, you dummy.

This one is not so bad.

UNIVERS'D

Of passing cubes out of your ass.

I think it's supposed to look like a boat.

This is the single most Jewish image I have ever seen in my entire life.

>israel

If its not meant as race mixing it seems incredibly shallow to put sex and some sort of wonder at the universe on the same level.

Looks just like an AMG GT/S
Guarantee it's half it's price too.

Yes, good thing dad only raped the kid. He could have murdered her!

Spread the depression my fellow Finns!

if you think the color/composition of that painting is so easily achieved, why don't you show us all by painting it yourself in Photoshop real fast

you give these fuckers too much credit.

Jesus. For that you get a Mormon temple.

Why do asian cities looks like cozy boring shit?

Before

This is a museum

I made this. Do you like it?

What are you thinking about this?

>fucks the universe
>but, is he the best I can get?

Except for all the hipsters, abos and hippies.

This is a convention center

Arson.

After

The only form of modern architecture I like is brutalism.

There's no pretentiousness about it, no 'wow so visionary' libtard idealism in it. There's no new age faggotry behind it.

Brutalism gives it to you straight. All there is is "Here's your fucking soulless gloomy shithole building. Now do your job or go to the gulag. Which is also a concrete cube."

I like it. Hell, I admire its honesty. Brutalism can come over to my house and execute my sister for subversion and dissent.

Museum of jewish history

Local train station hasn't changed that much from outside

African architecture is incredible

See, this shit is what happens when kids grow up playing Quake, Unreal and Doom.

actually that doesn't look too bad

Only in a sick, degenerated society, are crime slike this possible.

BLYAT !

Why does Pyongyang look like fucking lego?

i don't like it, but i cannot deny it's cleverness.

>inb4 irish aren't white

Is.... Is that a giant nose?

>not original
>ugly
>badly executed
>copy pasta

no

>pic related holocaust museum in Israel

neither has main church, inside it looks breddy good. Even if I'm not religious, I can appreciate the art and architecture it gave us

What do you guys think the artist is trying to say in this piece?

Same in Poland

old vs new

The shape of the entrance and the window on the left reminds me of something...

Hmm

is that 21th century really a NEW house or is it just a pimped old one?

>cost cutting methods?

It wasn't just about cost cutting but considering utility and function over form. The problem with that though is that when something like a building is creating without a consideration for form, then no one wants it when it's no longer needed for the purpose it was originally created for.

I wonder if we had to have certain kind of design because this is how my local trainstation is 600 kilometers south

wtf israel stop the bait it's a serious thread lmao

the local train station, there's about as much not included in the picture

you know, no big deal

This one have better atmosphere

I made it in about 2 seconds and it is original.

Stay buttmad.

Holy shit you're from Bordeaux ?

holocaust museum outside

Now i getting some cry hard shit.

Old cologne pls come back

A glass church.

Why?

I wanted to go inside but I didn't dare.

these temples are nice actually

view from top

>the only form of modern architecture i like is brutalism
literally kys you fucking nigger. there is nothing to like about modern architecture, no single branch of it has any value whatsoever. all aspects of our world are being systematically destroyed, a process best portrayed in the decay of architecture. our living space has already become depressingly ugly, and it is just getting worse

i don't even want to share the photos of my city, Belgrade, before & after German bombing/communism

Brutalism.

I used to live there, now I live like 100km south

old...

...new

it's gay cuz it's purple

The left one looks more like Socrealism.

Jesus, what happened? Looking at us today... :´(

quite nice actually

inside

jewish museum berlin

You have internet in the Landes ?

another angle

KYS

most likely it was the most convenient design back then, I dunno

also this is breddy good, and has been around since 1889. What's best, never changed outside since then.

Ludwigsburg Palace

entrance

Brutalism is perfectly fine when you're designing actual bunkers

When I was at the mega in st jean the entire building perfectly reflected brutalist design principles. Even the fucking barracks had diagonal doorways to the rooms so you could use them as cover in a firefight.

I like this. Symmetrical but not boring.

holy fuck, i always thought that this kind of buildings were destroyed during the soviet air raids and you filled these holes with these "modern" pieces of shits in the 60s 'cause >muh current year
but to tear it down voluntarily..it's just fucked up

I really liked pic related when i went to Paris. It was the most amazing thing i had ever seen because things like it don't exist in this country. I felt joy on being in that place and lifting my head up to look at the statue.

But the place is in ruin, filled with niggers, graffitti, and the noise of cars. Sometimes i wish i could go back enjoy beatiful things without ugly ones modern life has brought. Hopefully i will be able to find plenty of other places as magnificent but it hurts.

Why are you posting holocaust museums? Are we supposed to fling insults about the holocaust at you? Are we supposed to nevar forget.

We are all here because we dont care that it happened. Nazism here is satire. Thinking the narrative is pure lies and manipulation is the reality of this board.

only cows, corn and pine trees

my god it's horrible

this thread gives me the sads

the whole museum from high above

It's the national Holocaust museum, it's pretty amazing looking.

ok we got it it's pyramid shaped u can stop now

The interior is much prettier. You have three styles of architecture, well preserved. There are english-guided tours. Something you should see if you come to Germany.

>Huge fucking ad for a shitty beer covering face of a building
>Samsung logo slapped on top to add insult to the injury

You'll get gaudy shit again. It will be mosques, moslems will cut your head off, and frankly you will deserve it, all for being a philistine.

Looks like a huge tumor protruding from an otherwise great building.

it's horrible nuddy please stop it looks like a bunker

Fuck this city and huge fucking ads everywhere

it looks like an oven

most of the old buildings in my town were destroyed by earth quakes and fire
some of the larger ones were rebuilt

the one on the top left is a bit like habitat 67 with layered gardens and such
Frankfurter Schule is literal trash

shell rock is briddy good

I like that alot of the cities match in architectural style instead of the architectural anarchy you see in the us.

The very notion that creating beauty is 'libtard idealism' is by far the most retarded thing I've ever read on this board. Brutalism has proven that considerations of just function in things like buildings ultimately mean that it becomes useless. People do not want it once its served its purpose. Create a concrete monstrosity of a bus station and who wants the horrible piece of shit when it's no longer a bus station? There was a certain gay degenerate who accurately said that all art is useless, and that when something is created with beauty in mind over just function then people will still want it around when it has done serving its purpose.

Beauty is a higher function. It pushes humanity beyond being a fucking animal. To imbue beauty into buildings is testament to humanities higher function.

Before

After googles

here's a better resolution from above

I used to see that daily during autumn; old buses were leaking gasoline and in shallow ponds of dirty water it formed pictures like that.

sad

>proceeds to post contemporary art
oy vey

>I used to see that daily during autumn; old buses were leaking gasoline and in shallow ponds of dirty water

that's very deep and poetic user

Looks like a coffee machine.

>will never see pre-commie motherland
suka blyad

they need more empty lots

Top kek.

Also, here's another one. Not as grand as Ludwigsburg Palace but the hike is definitely worth it.

high-tier modern architecture had good use of space but poor ornamentation
they should do a synthesis
best building in the thread

lol google it

I kinda like it desu

The terrible modern art we all hate
(sculptures of doo doo hiney holes, photo realistic fecal fleck stipple work of diarhea vulva flaps, etc.) is really just memes, inside jokes, and shibboleths.

You think it's fun to shit post on Cred Forums? Try shit posting your painting of a dick spewing shit on the US Capitol building in a modern art show.

It's a fucking party-- There's money, pussy, drinks, and everyone knows it's all a joke and memes.

They just are immensely entertained that they can buy a 20' x 20' picture of an aborted fetus burrito for $10k and convince the world it's actually worth that.

They launder money this way--
They make a lifestyle of it and plenty of wealthy people finance it
It's all a big joke for them to laugh at everyone that doesn't get it

This is in the city I live

i meant in real life smartass. i have a collection of 4600 photos anyway

like, googled, found, awesome, thanks

Have some Jeffrey Smart

This is Buckingham Palace road in London, isn't it?

>In katowice they have decency to cover up only sides or the socrealistic blocks with ads.
>Galeria Katowicka and main Railway station are a crime against humanity though.

>Polish mall design
>Slap a huge, disgusting block right in the city center
>the interior is sterile white and cold steel, as to remind every visitor of how meaningless and futile their existence is

Such is life in the Russian-German Condominium under Jewish Trust

FUCK YOU AND YOUR GAY SHIT

What do you think of modern living houses like pic related?
Of course traditional ones look better but in that case the new house has a much better efficiency, easy and cheap to build and more space

its italian fascist architecture.

That's actually good.

Very wrong.

Exhibitionism resulting from lack of God who'd observe and judge. Huge windows allowing everyone to look inside your life.
Disturbing.

Before nogs

Kranhäuser, "Cranehouses".
I mean I like the idea itself, making the buildings look like they've been remodeled after shipyard cranes, the postion hands them that, too.
But somehow, it looks ridiculous, willed and failed you know.

>i wonder who could be behind this post

after noggin

How does LEAF architecture go from this...

is there really jewish plot to slowly make everything ugly?

to THIS?

Stucco can be done in classical forms - most of victorian London was stucco.
Concrete are usually just demolished, doesn't last well and hard to renovate. And again, it can be moulded to any shape, they sell nice looking mouldings as 'cast stone'. Romans used types of concrete, after all.

I live in a house that well over a hundred years old. The roof tiles are original and have hardly been touched, I've just had some repointing (it hadn't been touched for 40 years). Paint it ever 8-10 years, it's really not that much trouble.

And even if the building costs a bit more - several generations of people have to look at it every time the go in, ever time they walk past. Why look at depressing shit your whole life for a few the sake of a few shekels?

It seems like the architecture is compensating for something.

theres nothing inside them worth seeing

Yes. Check who's sponsoring modern """"""Artists""""""

Old (pretty bad) can it get worse?

Oh shit, i thought it was just some concept art from the 80s

Jews hate nature and beauty, so they purposefully destroy it and erect these horrible buildings to fulfill their basic needs while everybody else is depressed just from looking at them.

Based on your flag and the content you are posting you come across as needing attention.

Hmm. Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>new

Because this is nearly impossible to build today. It takes probably up to 100 years to finalize. You want the state to take your taxes to invest in that?

simple but stunning

have some more simple concrete curves on a massive scale
Sidney Myer Music Bowl

all those 30 people that got killed
hand over more sheckels, goyim!

One day we can tear them down and build greatness again.

I would ironically prefer taxes going to into public works that look like that than a lot of the welfare programs

Really old one, now a hollow , crumbling husk that nobody will neither repair nor demolish

how does it feel to be edgy goim?

shit taste

I feel you. Pic related.

are u srs?
this is Cred Forums
you fucking nigger

Just another day in modern Poland

this is like every train station in Bulgaria.
here the one in my hometown

But that's just concept art you know, it's for movies and videogames.

no idea?

we have something similar, with sides
homeless people use it for shelter

can poorturdgal do anything right ?

I'd still look after making sure I'm out of sight. I can't help it even though I feel constant disappointment and not enjoy it.

Thats enough for today.
Im going to go cry into my pilow.

Goodnight Cred Forums

>select images with a house

Fuck you captcha

That's part of it, but there's ideological reasons too. Many of these 'starchitect' design buildings are absurdly expensive (as well as often being over-budget, not working as intended, and not lasting). Modern architects see ornamented buildings as stylistically out of date. They build shit simply because it's the current year.

>Zakochaj siÄ™ w Warszawie
>Fall in love with Warsaw

Do you think this is shit design? I didn't see this well because there was some construction going on. I doesn't look beatiful that's for sure but it sure is interesting

I got Metal Gear vr mission music in my head now.

Kek. reminds me of this abomination in TU Munich.

Then.

Now.

I know they probably designed them well but this picture still makes my stomach turn.

I can already see the whole building tipping over when there's one fat person too many on the other side.

Oh wow, I legitimately thought it was a prison before I read your post.

Pei's Pyramid sticking out like a sore thumb in the Louvres.

user, that took place over millions of years. That Statue was probably made during the age of dinosaurs. I bet it was all the greenhouse gases from millions of years of evil, humyn pollution that eroded it.

looks like a tin shed
but that I don't mind

more that allot of them are open plan now so don't have any cosy or private areas

Bullshit. A few chinks with a couple of decent CNCs could knock out a copy in no time.

German Unis, where the buildings aren't the prettiest, but functional. This by far is the most boring I have seen. Uni Stuttgart. In all fairness, they do have pretty buildings, but this one is plain boring, including the interiors.

Wow. Impressive.

It is made to look like a building with the insides out. It's pretty ugly, the bright colors help not confusing it with an industrial refinery or something.

The main problem is it's location, it just doesn't belong there.

Do you know what is the most insulting thing about MA?

It's unskilled. Brushwork have little to no discipline and none of them are aesthetically pleasing.

And half of things you posted, would never be put on any respected gallery, because they don't rely on shock effect and marxist deconstruction of aesthetics.

Fuck you, Jewed modern art sucks.

Living in houses like that turns people into degenerate simpletons.

I can appreciate the old techniques are sorta lost, but we could build this today. There are artists and sculptors who are of that caliber, and there are architects and builders who can handle what is going on in the background.

Go fuck yourself, kabayan.
Seriously.

Swirls of color, how amazing. You're not proving your point. Also, how do you know user is fat?

What a shame that (((germans))) destroyed it

It is some town in new york

That single flag makes all the difference.

>flag

Actually, it's not bad at all for a modern construction. It really depends where it is located and if it fits the surroundings.

when will this meme end?

>worshiping a hershey's kiss

This street is quite nice rebuilded, but shame for soviets for not rebuilded this.

why the fuck

This perfectly encapsulates my views as well.

Trump pretty much mopped the floor with her.

He talked about REAL issues, REAL matters that actually are important to voters.

Hillary just focused on petty childish attacks.

Polls agree - Trump is the clear winner.

Are you sure it was construction? It always looks like they haven't taken the scaffolding and waste chute down.

Why? Comfy pics everywhere.

dude architecture lmao

Top is the world under white rule.
Bottom is the world under minority rule.

Straight out of a Judge Dredd comic.

This shit brakes my heart.

Sacrifices must be made for the sake of aesthetics.

Cred Forums, I did the engineering for this redesign. Can you tell me if you approve? I will post the before picture in a second. It's an Automotive Museum

this looks liek a Terran building in SC2

;_;
At least our station is still there, just behind a big piece of commie shit.

Designed to make the masses fear their authority.

what the fuck? I was there in 2012. Why don't they take them off, atleast the fucking plastic. I didn't know this shit was on purpose

Here is the original

The guy laying down on the road makes the bottom picture.

That art is disgusting Schlomo Goldsteinbergowitz.

it looks better but still kinda ugly.

what do you mean by "engineering"? you did the work but not the concept?

A railway station in India. Victorian inspired.

Mosque?
I thought Poland at least were safe from that.

Why would you make "museums" of imaginary events.