"He just lost control"

So, I was sleeping during the entire debate and just woke up to the aftermath.

How come every newspaper touts the buzzwords that trump "lost control", and that hillary won?

Just because they keep repeating it doesn't mean it's true.

Did Hillary actually """win""" the debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQFGTDFvMSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

That was a fast copy-paste response

Because (((they))) are afraid

Hillary could have coughed up both lungs, shit herself for 10 minutes straight, sacrificed 200 black babies to Moloch on stage and they still would have claimed she won.

All the articles were already written in advance. Hillary could've farted on the microphone and they would still declare her the winner

she didn't though, she actually did not bomb.

[spoiler]He did[/spoiler]

our government Borge Brende has donated like 80 million dollars to the CLinton foundation what do you expect

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I just find it funny, because I know for fact both VG and Dagbladet are mirroring fake-news, because they constantly keep running with that FSA is a "moderate rebel organization" and other non-news.

I haven't even seen any of the debate, and can already tell that something is up when norwegian media is touting buzzwords identical to english counterpart.

The way i see it already now is that this is a massive campaign run at the same time in attempt to alter perception.

kinda like what happend with 9/11

He completely lost control. He almost went over to her and punched her.

Wanted the brakes
On the Trump Train
No brakes
Out of control

Wanted the brakes
On the Trump Train
No brakes
Out of control
Yuge

Have you read nettavisen? They can be pretty based but holy shit is that journalist Reitangen a biased motherfucker. You'd think Trump fucked his mom or something he's that butthurt.

Just so you know, not all words are "buzz words". Calling them that because you don't like the person or idea behind them is childish.

he really does have small hands

this

and the whole thing was rigged against him and prop her up

Roy Kvatningen*

it's the same in germany, see

None of the norwegian newspapers are run by non-jews anymore.

DB, VG, Aftenposten, 90% of all local newspapers in norway is owned by the same foreign company. Follow the trail and you'll find a legitimate jewish company.

It's hard not to bomb when the moderator is helping you out.

The top story on the biggest newspaper right now is:
>"This is what they lied about"

Just watch it for yourself and decide:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQFGTDFvMSc

>reading local news

I don't listen to our own "analysis" anymore from our networks because they're fucking morons and US voters won't listen to them anyway.

Focus on US media.

Let's see; he bragged about not paying taxes; he said nukes were still on the table and that Chyna should solve North Korea for us (and it should be part of a trade deal). He said that his friend builds factories in Chyna using Mexicans. He said 'dey tuk R jerbs' a couple of times (seriously); and talked about getting a small loan (at one point I think he suggested the country should get a small loan).

DRUMPF BTFO

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

She won fair and square though. She crushed him actually.

These newspapers are known to be in pocket of jews and constantly run perception altering campaigns (((damage control))) on sensitive topics.

If they 1:1 copy american articles without rewriting them or using other words/phrases it's clear it's a forced article.

"lost control" "Hillary declared winner" "Expert says: hillary won"

It's kinda obvious it's not a genuinely written article, and if it isn't then that implies it's there in attempt for people to adopt it as truth.

words that the media continuously and repeatedly use in an intellectually dishonest way are certainly buzzwords. republicans do this as well, but democrats are the main buzz abusers of the week.

They both lost, Jeb! Was the only winner last night

Would love to read that but with no spacings, it's an eye sore. By quickly glancing over it I could tell you are extremely upset. Good luck with your mental health, friend.

This copypastas in all the threads explains it all. Trump lost by his own hand.

Remember the shit with Gamergate?

Those collage images of all the collusion various journos were doing.

Seriously, fuck modern journalism, the sooner it's replaced by news aggregating bots the better off and more informed we'll all be. It used to be about reporting the hard stuff, now they sit in cubicles talking about "online trolls".

sniff sniff

praise the rotten frog for filling donalds (what a cuck name) nose with rotten mucus. praise to the rotten frog

>pic related, the orange goon mid sniff. poor form, sad!

kek magic is too stronk, it backfired on the orange goblin and turned him into a sniffing incoherent rambling goon. rip in piece Cred Forums

I'm just saying "lost control" isn't a buzz word. There are plenty of them and they are awful, but claiming that someone lost control of something doesn't fit. I'm a trump fan, I don't think he lost control, but you make yourself look dumb by spouting "hurr durr buzzwords"

It's almost as if it's something you "continously and repeatedly use.."

Really makes you think.

The journalists in norway are far worse, in the sense that they are all left-sided here.

And the only "right-wing" newspapers are basically just """"racist blogs"""".

Becuase reuters and other main-hub for news don't allow access to non-approved media, and if you aren't approved you got no news.

he's a big guy

Best summation I've seen

His biggest mistake was going by "Jeb."

Jeb sounds like a racist southern name.

nice get

Trump cleaned Hillary for the first 15 minutes, but once the moderator dedicated an entire segment to Trump's tax returns + an Iraq war statement from 2003, there was no way he could recover, the media would have just snipped segments from that part even if he whooped Hill's ass for the next hour.

Losing his composure didn't help him either, he could have taken a serious fall if Hillary wasn't drugged the fuck up during that debate.

In short; Hillary didn't win, but Trump lost.
And that's all that mattered.

Because Europeans are brainwashed against masculine leaders advocating their country's interests. That's why every other leader is a woman, the other are numales

>if you don't agree with me on everything you must just be pretending. There is no way someone could genuinely disagree with me on any of my positions because I thought of them and everyone must think like me or they are stupid.

This skype is right. When will white genocide end?

look at the delusion dripping from this post!

>dedicated an entire segment
you must have watched another debate bro or youre lying cus it wasnt a whole fucking segment and if trump would have just released them like every one else he would have cut that attack off a long time ago. he fucked himself

>if Hillary wasn't drugged the fuck up

trump was so fucking high on coke he couldnt stop sniffing all night

He fucked himself on stage. Don't fucking blame the host.

Are you retarded? He has the simplest and most shallow arguments ive ever heard. he speaks about his plans, and make them like a five year old could. Im not against Trump, but he got completely destroyed.

it's a copypaste you shillbot

Because Jews own the banks and media, and hence society, and the Jews hate whites and see them as their enemy, and thus Trump is their mortal enemy because he doesn't bend over backward to kill the white race for them and weaken Europeans for their deeds. Very simple. Expecting them to ever let up is a huge mistake. It will get much worse. They're playing for keeps, so it would be smart for you to do the same thing. They have absolutely no sympathy for you as a person and see you as nothing more than a irritating impediment to their idea of what the future should be like. They won't treat you with any kind of respect if they detect that you're somehow working in your own interests instead of theirs.

The amount if bias in favor of Hillary here is ridiculous and even quite concerning for a ""democratic" Europe

What an effective technique you're using to block out reality

Kek.
After seeing your post I went to check out the Finnish news site I usually use. "Tantrum started: Trump supporters accuse host of favoring Clinton". They of course remembered to mention in another piece's title that Clinton won 100-0.

>moderator
Did you even watch the debate?
>trump what about your tax returns
>let me cut you off right there
>Iraq 2003

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Clinton won effortlessly.
Almost like Trump gave up really

Really makes you think.

hillary spewed the same garbage as always. the left is just delusional.
>blah blah blah racist blah blah blah brown people blah blah blah middle class families

its trite and contrived to try to twist everything into being a social argument in the current year

Some people cannot tell the difference between passionate and losing control. I pity them because they have poor judgement.

P.S. Trump totally won the debate. Keep fighting on, Trump supporters. We'll get the bastards.