TRUMP GENERAL: MORNING AFTER THE DEBATES EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0vlu2G5UkXk
twitter.com/JanaWGME/status/780684924949069824
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=WON THE DEBATE&src=typd
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/rip.png/page/1/
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR2.TRC0.A0.H0.Xmorocco fl.TRS0&_nkw=wwjd bracelets&_sacat=0
twitter.com/search?q="The Third Debater"&src=tren
9news.com.au/World/2016/09/27/07/50/Presidential-debate-preview-What-the-candidates-need-to-do-to-win
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/BuDF7dBVmHHl2P61qex-gQ/
heatst.com/politics/lester-holt-the-third-debater/
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
youtube.com/watch?v=EysrqMMhwHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Trump-i-Clinton-starli-sie-o-podatki-7478663.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

What time does morning joe start

JOIN US FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW

6 AM EST

>tfw drugged myself up for the debates and it still bothered me

Stop making these threads as soon as the old ones autosage it interrupts conversations and stifles discourse

At least wait until the old threads slow down some

I never said that.

NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO CIGARETTES

SOMEONE POST A PRE-ADJUSTED TIMES POLL IMAGE

I will fucking spread it like wild fire

Who lost votes and who gained votes tonight?

Trump will never be voted into the white house.
This was your last chance and he blew it. Therefore, you are going to blow the voting.
Because of this major league fail you will finally stop bullying us.

No more toothpaste
No more aquafresh and Colgate
No more irrelevant country
No more 1 drop in your sea and you flood

Its over. Now we are the ones that are going to bully you. Have fun having Hillary Clinton as President.

Oh before I forget: You will never get that 2% of our GDP for NATO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/0vlu2G5UkXk

don jr pro gun full interview

>it's a trump shills fail to push the false narrative that Trump actually won episode

Why hasn't Hiro banned you retards again?

trump's twitter

awoo~

1 and a half bongs

thats 800k, I need it at the 1million mark when he was up almosst 20%

Trump lost the election. After this debate performance, he's going to go down to 30% in the polls. He is going to lose a ton of support. The average American will be turned off by him.

This was his moment to introduce himself to the majority of Americans for the first time and set himself apart from Clinton and he failed to do that positively.

This is a major blow to his campaign and you can call me a shill all you want but it's true. We already like him and we didn't like his performance, independents and people on the fence would have seen a disaster. They'll vote for Clinton just because she's a Clinton and not Trump.

America and the West is dead because Trump flubbed this shit. America will be destroyed because of the Supreme Court and the SJW shit Clinton will pull along with unfettered immigration. Clinton literally said she would pay for the education and healthcare of illegal immigrants, and she's still winning.

Trump blew it.

Good Day Maine anchor poll:
twitter.com/JanaWGME/status/780684924949069824

Trump was up 60-40 15 mins ago, and Time just removed his votes!

so are we, or some of us, thinking that trump (and clinton possibly) were testing the waters of the debates? i said in the last thread that my best friend and i pretty much came to agree that trump didn't want to come off as a total bully which the media would gladly paint him as, so he tried not to hit her TOO hard on benghazi, CF, emails, etc etc? or was he really just ill-prepared? i can't imagine that he only prepared THAT much just to get that far. doesn't seem smart to me. i feel like there has to be some kind of ulterior motive?

It wasn't just his one daughter that married a jew.

ALL OF DONALD TRUMP'S KIDS BESIDES BARRON WHO IS ONLY 10 ARE EITHER DATING OR ARE MARRIED TO JEWS

WAKE UP GOYIM!
THE JEWS FARM US LIKE CATTLE

I think we are fine desu
We still have two more debates.

5 minutes

5minutes is all it took

What do we do from here ??

>Yfw you can reply to posts in the previous thread by pasting the post into this thread

>Yfw most of the anons here were in the last one

>Yfw you're a tremendous faggot

>5 minutes

What did he mean by this?

Nicely made Australia

Not an argument

It's always darkest before the Don

What did you mean by this?

ANYBODY GOT THAT PIC OF THE CNN POLL WITH THE TIE TO CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE PLS?

Watching the twitter feed here pretty closely for new polls and some of the comments:

He displayed several behaviors related to coke usage. But that's just my MD approved non shill 2 cents

Yes it is.

Donald Trump is owned by the Jews.

All of the proof is right here!

Do you really think you're fooling anyone?

You're clearly new here, you avoid everyone who calls your tactics out, you're clearly trying to persuade anons away from the nationalist candidate, and you're terrible at trying to be le 14/88 skinhead.

You couldn't look like more a kike shill if you tried, you spineless little rat.

Do you guys think it's possible that Trump didn't slam her hard on every subject because he's saving for later debates? Hillary pulled out the 'racist' card on the first debate and seemed to throw everything else out there too. By the second debate she will sound like a broken record while Trump will have some fresh info. Although he isn't known for doing that so who knows.

I think the faux nip shill is having some kind of emotional breakdown tonight

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/rip.png/page/1/

who is this semen demon and where do I get that specific hat?

>OY VEY DON'T VOTE FOR HIM GOYIM CAN'T YOU SEE I'M ONE OF YOU RACIST SKINHEADS?

Now THAT is some hardcore record correcting.

I'm Christian
I've been browsing Cred Forums for about a year now.
I supported Donald Trump for 4 months 24/7
I was in the Trump Generals constantly

>saying really makes you think
>uses 8 lines to do so

Luntz at it again.

> It's another after event shills flooding the thread episode

Now I remember why I hated to be on trump gen for those few days after the primaries.

It's all ogre now

Just a reminder that Trump already has enough support to win the election in a landslide
>silent majority
>impossible to poll the incoming monster vote
>country is desperate for change

We're all just going thru the motions til Nov 8

VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU WANT

I'VE SAID THIS MANY MANY TIMES AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY IT

IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP

Wow your right.

Time for me to vote for Hillary. Because she isn't controlled by Jews! Thank you for correcting my record.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are controlled by the same people.
It makes no difference to me who you vote for.

IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP PLEASE VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP

THEY ARE CHANGING THEIR POLL

YOU HAVE TO FIGHT BACK

>that custom hat

does anyone have any info on that shit?

The Clinton shills are out in full force today, be careful and MAGA.

Vet hat I think.

>I'm Christian

You're a kike.

>I've been browsing Cred Forums for about a year now.
>I supported Donald Trump for 4 months 24/7
>I was in the Trump Generals constantly

OY VEY I'M ONE OF YOU CAN'T YOU SEE

>VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU WANT

As long as it's not Trump.

You're so bad at this it's funny.

Even better, throw away your voice entirely by writing in Adolf Hitler. That sure will show (((them)))!

Wow. I feel so demotivated. I think I just won't vote for anyone!

Thank you for correcting my record.

That's the only thing that makes sense logically. He let Clinton blow her load for the first debate and is saving his big guns for the other two. The problem is that the first debate is the one that everyone watches, and Clinton made Trump look retarded on the issues, even though he's right on the issue, he just can't argue or describe specifically why he is right.

Trump should have used what he had because now the media is going to gloat for fucking weeks about how Trump is so shit, and now his poll numbers are going to drop.

I honestly think Trump just lost the election last night.

Hey, guys.... CHECK THIS SHIT OUT:

>upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/

>Updated Sept. 26, 2016 at 11:47 PM

>WASHINGTON, Sept. 26 (UPI) -- Donald Trump would earn enough votes to win the presidency in the Electoral College based on UPI/CVoter's state tracking poll released Monday.

>Trump would amass 292 votes and Clinton would get 246 with 270 needed to secure the oval office.

>attention whoring
>namefag
>some kike false flag shit

yo, nobody cares homie. run along back to the oven

Good lord, contemplating about leaving Cred Forums for now. The shill4hills and Trumptrolls are in full force. It's fucking annoying

Gee, you sure Corrected That Record.

there he is!

>>>VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU WANT
I'M NOT INTERESTED IN TAKING YOUR VOTE AWAY
I'M INTERESTED IN TEACHING YOU ABOUT THE CANDIDATE YOU SUPPORT AND THE WAY POWER REALLY WORKS IN THIS WORLD

I'm a Christian just as I said before.
Wearing a WWJD bracelet as I type this, actually.

>yfw (You)s don't show up in the new thread when linking old thread posts

BTFO'd yourself on that one

Lad. It's almost 4 AM.

I have class in four hours.

FUCK

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

Can I see your bracelet? I've been looking for one myself to spread the word

Guys go on Twitter and Time's comments and expose the rigging by posting the screencapped images of poll results!

I can't keep spamming Alt-Right icon twitters by myself all night

>STOCK MARKETS ARE GOING UP
>CURRENCIES POINTS AT CLINTON WINNING
>GOLD PRICE IS GOING DOWN
>CNN AND OTHER MEDIA DECLARE HILLARY A WINNER

HOLD ME

IT'S OVER GUYS

You think this is bad?

Wait until the election draws near.

I swear, all those clinton shills are going to be insufferably smug and gleeful

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>I'm a Christian just as I said before.
>Wearing a WWJD bracelet as I type this, actually.

this isn't your fucking blog you slimy kike, nobody gives a fuck about your opinion go away

>what's democracy and free elections?

$1 per post today; one has to support his family. Nothing personal m8

>velcro instead of snapback
worst thing trump has done

my hat size is 7 7/8, 'one size fits all' is too small and velcro sounds bad

>Valuing (You)s over post content

(You) have to go back.

>I'M NOT INTERESTED IN TAKING YOUR VOTE AWAY
>I'M JUST INTERESTED IN PERSUADING YOU TO NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE I'M A FELLOW PROUD WHITE 1488 SKINHEAD NEO NAZI AS YOU CAN SEE

Record Corrected.

That specific hat is actually made in China, was gonna cop if it was genuine Trump approved gear

I might have taken your comment out of context.
>posting before reading properly

you don't need to lie about your pathetic autism

i think its cute, CUTE!

As a fellow Christian I agree with the other user. This is a Christian board with Christian values.

What?

I don't think it's an official hat.

That fucking sticky today was literally unreadable

Not because of shills, but because of the fucking 100 posts every 10 seconds

What a strong movement. It's an honor to follow this election with many of you.
I believe that this election is just the beginning of this movement. It's my hopes that Brexit and the US election are just the first steps in a much larger world movement.

Thank you all outside of the states for joining us and supporting us. I hope to be cheering and supporting you soon.
Thank you everyone inside the states for being involved, informed, and registered to vote. I hope to see record turnout this election.

To everyone not registered to vote, you can still register. Oct. 11 is the deadline. Ask your friends and family to register and come with you to vote.
Many of my friends are apathetic or say "I voted in the primaries so I have already done my part". They are not involved or informed, they do not care.
I care, and I think it's important. Please invite everyone you can to vote, and help get them the proper papers and address to register. Thank you.

Christ, we are at Shillcon 1 here, plus getting raided by every board in existence. Report and hide, CTR are doing everything in their power to drive the "Trump BTFO" narrative.

Trump had some good points, started out strong, but he got bogged down in the second half and came across as rambling and easily provoked when clear, concise responses were needed.

Hillary came prepared and demonstrated how she's been able to survive in this business for so long. She did well, and I'm not going to bury my head in the sand and say she didn't.

Trump does really well when he talks about his vision, his ideas, and really badly when he has to talk specifics. He should have made the conversation about the American people, rather than get stuck talking about and defending himself the whole time - nobody wants to hear that.

The question now is how he responds, and either doubles down or formulates a new approach. We'll see.

>CLINTON DIDN'T COUGH EVEN ONCE

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Drumf won in landslides.

I'm a Trump supporter retard. Go ahead and explain to me how Trump's performance benefited him or his campaign. Clinton just got free ammo for attack ads because Trump can't stop defending himself from everything.

we all know, most of us have been here forever

we are voting for Trump because he calls out the jews in the press even though he is most likely a pawn we can atleast hope that he really does have an america first anti-globalist agenda

he's all we have and we are pretty content seeing as all we had was dead

Is it happening later or no? Should I set my alarm?

I haven't slept tonight, so I'm not operating at peek performance.

and big cums too

she coughed one single time in the first 2 seconds of the debate

Guys I'm scared

What if the people of New Hampshire, Colorado, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin thought that Hillary won tonight?

FUCKING SHILLS

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GENERAL

Awoo.

LOW ENERGY NORWAY, SAD

Folks can I know why you say she destroyed him? Didn't see the debate but I'm curious. What did she do?

>sweden

No confirmation yet so I dunno.

Neither have I.

I never understood the context of this pic

she's not the one persistently campaigning and trying to get her message to the voters. though i did really like the little zinger trump had about the MSM doing the majority of her campaigning for her

Is this 4D shitposting?

Trump held out against an insane onslaught and came out barely ahead, but the debate was mostly a tie.

What do you mean by this?

NOT NICE

Ahahahaha, you fuckfaces, I've been telling you for months he can't fucking help himself

Who fucking cares if he does better at the second debate, she's not going to crack and many fewer people will be watching

It's ogre you sad delusional fucks

It's EXACTLY like the old ones popular in the 90s/00s
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR2.TRC0.A0.H0.Xmorocco fl.TRS0&_nkw=wwjd bracelets&_sacat=0
That's how I got mine. Sometimes I'll give them away to people

If people didn't care they wouldn't respond.

C O N T R O L L E D O P P O S I T I O N
THEY ARE SUBVERTING YOUR IDEOLOGIES
IT'S EXTREMELY DANGEROUS
IMAGINE THE KIND OF UNNECESSARY WAR THAT CAN BE WAGED UNDER A TRUMP PRESIDENCY THANKS TO THE JEWS THAT CONTROL HIM

Look out Lester.

twitter.com/search?q="The Third Debater"&src=tren

Should I go to sleep or stay up for Joe is Joe

>Brexit was a failure and amounted to nothing, PM is shilling Islam in the UK even harder now
>America is about to elect Clinton, someone that wants to increase immigration, increase taxes, and give people free stuff
>implying the West can ever recover now
>terrorist attacks 3 times in one week in Europe and peoples opinions still aren't changed
>Muslims raping little white girls and gloating about it openly

If it's not happening now, it's never going to happen. The West died last night. Trump was the last chance in saying it's okay to be nationalistic, and he blew his campaign up with a poor performance.

Alright. I've been here for hours. I've upvoted every poll I could. I'm tired. I'm buzzed. Goodnight TrumpGen. I love you all

WTF Time poll rigging it to 50/50

How is that allowed?

Really made me think.

That's dense. What do you mean by this?

Sleep, it's going to be hours of cuckery

>If people didn't care they wouldn't respond.

Or we're just tired of your bullshit spamming and obvious shilling.

Self checked. Self five.

Come curl up with me. I need sleep but my Iranian goatfucker roommate is snoring like a dipshit.

illary's "benefactors" buy more "subscriptions" than we do.

Good morning, Trumpfags. Hope you haven't been crying too much. At least we now know that Clinton is presidential as fuck.

JOIN US FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW

Fuck off CTR

Europoor fag over here, what happened last night, I've just now started to watch the debate, but all the (((media))) favors illary as the winner. Any truth to that, or just standard shilling

>If people didn't care they wouldn't respond.

no, they would anyway on the hope that your serious.

But i can smell bullshit from 10 miles away and you fucking reek of it

all non-trip namefags are massive faggots

same shit they would do with anyone else as a figurehead its just that with Trump they could do it with the support of the people instead of being pussies about it

either way we're fucked but I still think that trump is just out for revenge for being humiliated and if it takes making amerca great to get back at the fuckers in washington he mind as well do it

Yes, I am shilling against the Jews and in favor of understanding the Third Reich. That's correct.

lads give it to me straight How'd he debates go. I'm a Yuropoor and was sleeping when they were happening and I'm seeing mixed responses from Cred Forums

I'm ready for the 8th. I'm ready for my kikebook friends to hang up their seasonal Poli-Sci degrees and start browsing flights to Canada. I'm ready to shut the MSM's lying mouths. I'm ready to MAGA.

I know, and I'm sorry. I will do better.
I just need a dose of SHADILAY to get some energy back

Time is 11am and I'm closing on 27 hour mark.

>He let Clinton blow her load for the first debate and is saving his big guns for the other two
Fucking up in the most-watched debate in history? GENIUS!

It's like Melania plagiarizing her speech all over again.

Blaming Hillary supporters of being CTR won't work. Hillary's popularity will increase with each debate. Soon this whole board will be supporting Hillary.

Have you been to a Trump rally?

>sweden
>I'm scared
nothing new here

britpol here so I had to sleep. What actually happened in the debate?

I've been to two and have watched every single one since.

>Not knowing that this is how autistic Bongs start a conversation.

He's a real human bean, and probably likes Mogg.

That's a lot of loyalty for a hired gun

You just don't understand his 4d BIG LEAGUE

I wonder who it was? Gowdy?

Woah, did you know the United States will be a "green energy superpower"?

I'm officially a #Shill4Hill

We'll have Nimitz Class Carriers fueled by wind turbines patrolling the seven seas.

oh, they did

off topic spamming of a thread is against the rules family

So if the debate polls were rigged as Cred Forums believes, why wouldn't elections be rigged as well?

Please enlighten us

NEW AUSSIE POLL BOYS

FLOOD IT

9news.com.au/World/2016/09/27/07/50/Presidential-debate-preview-What-the-candidates-need-to-do-to-win

On behalf of this retard, I apologize.

Watch it for yourself. Trump needed a great performance and he failed. He would have persuaded nobody and might have actually lost voters.

>I didn't pay any taxes because I'm smart
>Clinton fought ISIS her whole life

Just two retarded flubbs. Literally why? I could have argued and crushed Clinton on the issues.

Shillary spoke literally nothing but lies and half-truths.

Trump acted the same way he did in the primaries.

Neither can really claim a distinct advantage going forward.

Media will insist Shillary won hands down.

Trump will use online polls to dispute this.

Off to the 2nd debate we go.

the debates went fine

both candidates came across strong but there was an obvious bias against Trump

still, he outperformed hillary

Cred Forums is completely filled with paid shills right now pretending to have honest opinions

but Trump won all the online polls by a landslide

and yet the shills still say hillary won

kek

what a faggot

The poll who won CNN's is based on this:

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf

521 people asked

>26% of the respondents who participated in tonight's survey identified themselves as Republicans
>41% identified themselves as Democrats,
>33% identified themselves as Independents.

are you white, own a gun, and dropped out of college by any chance?

P R A I S E

Making money on the side is fun; you should try it sometimes.
I also did some gigs during the primaries.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/BuDF7dBVmHHl2P61qex-gQ/

Those people at Trump rallies are feverish for war and would join the military in a heart beat in the name of Trump.
I don't like the dems either but it's not the same with them.
They take their war out on the streets of America and act like animals.
Trump supporters are ready to kill Muslims.

It's completely on topic.
Everything I'm talking about is absolutely related to Donald Trump and his campaign.
Just because I have a different opinion than you doesn't mean we're not talking about the same thing.

they will be rigged tho

first for praise kek!

Every leftist party is pushing for "green technology". It is something that will be invented and be as profitable as all industry combined somehow. And it has amounted to next to nothing so far (and a shit ton of failed expensive sinkholes).

It's all good. If it weren't for the minty refreshing flavor, I wouldn't have forgiven you

Keep on crying. You will see a major drop for Trump and he will never regain the supporters.

nailed it

I'm still saying it's pretty much a draw right now.

I hope Trump will perform better at the next debate though.

How the fuck is it possible for all these new polls to have so many votes in already. These are fucking prerigged

Literally nothing. It was legit a PR stunt by both Campaigns to measure talking point effectiveness on focus groups.

tl;dr Trump ostensibly converted 2% of undecideds to the cause, but that's a fickle and reactionary response.

Clinton had a ¡Jeb! moment, but nothing damaging, 95% of voters say their opinion is unchanged, and the USC poll shows no major drift from the debate.

tl;dr It was Testing the Waters: The Debate

"You've been fighting ISIS for your entire adult life!"

What the fuck was he thinking?

I'm glad mods decided to take a night off

I'm watching you, user.

I think its been up for a while

and its around 7 pm here so people have been watching news/newssites

stop replying to the (((christian)))

I think its been up for a while

and its around 7 pm here so people have been watching news/newssites

KEK WILLS IT

I think it was a tie.

Trump pulled punches to look more presidential, missing several opportunities to land hard blows on Hillary. Meanwhile Hillary came across as her typical completely unlikable self.

Neither gained any ground nor lost any. If anything, Hillary might have edged out a small victory but anyone saying Trump got BTFO is full of shit. Nobody got BTFO this round.

He did fine. Hillary didn't die on stage, which is where you'll find all the doom and gloom here.

Hillary called every American racially biased and she received no flak from the media.

>It's completely on topic.
You literally just admitted you are just here shilling your natsoc thread

thats unrelated

and your "opinion" is some weapons grade autism from a green moist eared little shit who just realized hitler did nothing wrong last week

grow up

Radical Islam has been an issue for her entire career.

ISIS is merely that kicked up to 11, poor choice of words but he's not wrong.

sometimes you have to break a few eggs to unite a broken country, especially one of the verge of bankruptcy

Keep it up, little boy.

I don't clame to represent Stormfront.
I end up at their board from time to time because interesting discussions happen often.
Like I said before.

It was a draw.
That makes it a loss for illary. She needed a decisive victory to regain the momentum.
She didn't get that.
Trump didn't land any knock out blows, so naturally Trolls are all in "Trump BTFO" mode.
Everything is basically the same as before the debates.

heatst.com/politics/lester-holt-the-third-debater/

LESTER HOLT GETTIN MERKED

asdHey y'all, what's that Japanese feels Pepe song from youtube that is very 80's

I forgot how horrible this place is when strangers show up.

>stormfront

how is that surprising?

the kkk gave money to hillary, she is the more racist candidate

I'm not just promoting my thread I'm also discussing and sharing information about Donald Trump and the Jews who own him. DEAL WITH IT.

COME ON LADS
THEY'VE BEEN (((ADJUSTED)))
COME ON LADS
THEY'VE BEEN (((ADJUSTED)))

check the recent time poll

the jews corrected the record

I am reading here that the vast majority of voters said, through polls, that they didn't change their idea. so why I keep hearing, from youtube to Cred Forums, that hillary won hands down?
thanks btw

Did Hilldawg do anything to solidify her base? No

Are people all of a sudden excited to GOTV for Hillary?

Will the Obama coalition all of a sudden show up to the polls now?

I don't think so.

is it worth watching the full debate? or are there any highlights?

Trump will never be voted into the white house.
This was your last chance and he blew it. Therefore, you are going to blow the voting.
Because of this major league fail you will finally stop bullying us.

No more toothpaste
No more aquafresh and Colgate
No more irrelevant country
No more 1 drop in your sea and you flood

Its over. Now we are the ones that are going to bully you. Have fun having Hillary Clinton as President.

Oh before I forget: You will never get that 2% of our GDP for NATO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Yes, she has experience, but it's BAD experience

I've been pushing for the last fucking 2 hours it seems

SEND IT TO TWITTER PEOPLE LIKE MARK DICE, CERNOVICH, AND THE INFOWARS REPORTERS LIKE KIT DANIELS AND PAUL JOSEPH WATSON

This. She's staggering and won't recover.

Thanks senpai, also praise Kek

There are many liars and haters who want to confuse and destroy you. Don't listen to them.
They want to take your passion, they want you to feel like you have no chance to win and you should just give up now.

That's their only strategy. They are just trying to crush your spirit. I'm not listening to it. I'm too busy thinking for myself and sharing my opinions.
Stay strong. Everyone knew they would be relentlessly attacking during this time. They are quite predictable.

He should. He still has a lot of ammo left. The fact that he didn't use much ammunition is probably what disappointed Cred Forums.

The only person who came out of the debate with a huge L on their forehead is Lester Holt

>and your "opinion" is some weapons grade autism from a green moist eared little shit who just realized hitler did nothing wrong last week

This, this right here is why every other board chimps out at anything remotely related to anything Cred Forums.

Newfags come here, get outraged, don't bother to do research, and chimp out on other boards - AUTISM, MANY SUCH CASES

>wow this fucking troll really is annoying me, how should I deal with it? I could...
>A. Ignore his post so it didnt matter, or..
>B. Reply to him every time he posts in anger, constantly trying to show why I am annoyed with him, somehow thinking this will change his mind

Really makes me think

>Cred Forums
>supporting globalism ever

Please remember where you are.

Fuck, this is one of the roughest nights we've had boys.

Gonna be a somber sleep tonight

>why I keep hearing, from youtube to Cred Forums, that hillary won hands down?
Because illary has a very expensive, very numerous social media response team that peddle her bullshit to every corner of the net.
Plus the media are in her pocket.
Unfortunately the astroturfing doesn't work like it used to.

>This was your last chance

we got 2 and a half more debates bucky

The piece of shit should be fired.

ya, they put in some kind of (((algorithim))) I think

BETTER DEAD THAN REDHANDED LYING CUNT

Well we rig all the polls that appear at the horizon so we're fair I guess

I welcome it.

TIME poll close to a million votes

the good guys are still here too

you just have to ignore 90% of the posts and look for the logic

Lester sounded even worse on radio

of course even if its rigged against trump

when moderator forgot about no cheering, no applause rule

when moderator started to question trump and trying to argue with him, instead of letting hillary do it.

when moderator didnt ask any hard question like benghazi, hillary laughing at a rape victim, lying about emails cause they are always fucking running out of time

Really fired up my neurons and synapses.
I agree with you. struggling and arguing with someone whose only goal is to distract and confuse is pointless.

Let them believe their posts are only visible to themselves. We will carry on as if their post was never there.

Who ever the user was who first pointed this out a few weeks ago, you were definitely right. The plan at the Clinton camp was to allow Trump's poll numbers before the debate to rise, and then dogpile on him with the help of the MSM afterwards saying that he lost. I'm sure his polls will drop as well, as Clinton and her cronies are trying to create a forced Kennedy vs. Nixon moment.

Kek, being this delusional
You think he can get back from this debate? Think again bud, because that is where you are wrong.
First impression is the most important thing in elections

neat

reminder that

TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY
>TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY

It's at 50/50 now.

This caught my attention.

Fuck y'all. Found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

Literally because of shills.

Any reasonable person would call it a close matchup, but shills aren't being paid to be reasonable. Their job is to convince people it was a complete blowout, one way or the other.

Even if people know it's bullshit, hearing that tour opponent got ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED helps energize your voters and depresses the other persons.

You're right. Damn I hate the media.

I'm honestly disappointed in the shills.

Christ, at least JIDF could mix some lewd Jewesses in with some solid COINTELPRO tactics, but this response is weak af.

I was prepared for WW3, what I got was Pickett's Charge.

The Trump Ceiling after the debate will be 5%, actually. He'll never go above it.

youtube.com/watch?v=EysrqMMhwHQ
Check this video out guys. It shows without a doubt that the moderator has clearly favored Clinton in the debate. Trump still did better than Clinton.

underrated.

Anyone got a highlight reel?

>It shows without a doubt that the moderator has clearly favored Clinton in the debate

Literally anyone can see that.

>1,000,000 people voted
>precisely 500,000 Trump
>precisely 500,000 hillary

50/50 yeah right

I'll vote for Clinton when NASA puts a man on the sun.

that's why romney won 2012 right?

man, you're just like the ancaps
you'll never be happy with a candidate unless it's ol' Adolf himself

Someone make a new thread.

Nobody replies to my threads, so I won't make it. People are biased against me because I'm white.

Here's the link time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

Trump was leading by 20%, but now it's even.

You have to start upvoting.

MANY PEOPLE DIDNT WATCH THE DEBATE AND WILL RELY ON THESE POLLS TO SEE WHO THE HELL WON.

THIS TIME POLL WILL BE MENTIONED IN THE NEWS

UPVOTE IT NOW

SERIOUSLY, SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD AND I'LL HELP BUMP IT

you make it sounds like clinton looked good

>USA going green energy

Its so fucking expensive, they'll probably be $30 Trillion in debt after 4 years

>It's all good. If it weren't for the minty refreshing flavor, I wouldn't have forgiven you

Very subtle, and yet, very fresh.

Nice. Have a (You).

I was surprised at how many shills spammed the thread last night. Hope their extra 5 cent deposits go well into their paypal.

Funny thing, a few months ago there was no shillary posts as often as they are now. If this was Cred Forums they'd be repulsed by anons spamming CP, Gore, Pron, and other shitposts. To be honest, I feel that's the only way to weed out the googles.

i got the weirdest deju vu watching that what the fuck

>I payed for that microphone!

5 head nigger thought he could put Trump in the corner

so Trump sent him to the coroner

I agree. They were hitting a bit harder earlier and during the debates.
Since they don't actually believe in what they are saying they taper off real quickly.

I'm here for the long haul. I'm not just showing up for a few obvious shitposts then going back to collect clinton credits.
I'm no longer even acknowledging their posts. They are low energy no imagination. a few of them actually made me laugh.

>hurr hurr drumpf got btfo'd by Hillary lolololol
>what a trole master Hillary is for calling out drumpf

Does anyone get the sneaking suspicion that this just won a few more undecideds for Trump because he managed to look more presidential?

I think Hillary catered to the base, which benefits her because of the enthusiasm gap, but Trump won the middle ground.

agreed

the turnover must be awful

seems like new people every week

and more and more of them as time goes by- there's an army here tonight

they seem really stupid though

dumber than the last batch, that's for sure

I'll help her win the next debate

apparently 200,000 people all decide to vote for clinton at once

>Cred Forums

I miss that board a lot, but outside of /brit/, /lat/, /cum/, and /v4/, it's ded

Still liked when Trump smacked her empty solar panel bit with SOLYNDRA'S MASSIVE TAXPAYER FUNDED FAILURE

Any Ausfagistanies read/seen anything positive about Trump in the Australian media? I'm starting to get suspicious lads...

>pic related

This thread is low energy as you Trump supporters say. I guess its only normal when you are so disappointed in your candidate.

Oh did Romney win 2012? Did he really win the debates? Haha he lost in a landslide, I don't even get how you can say romney won the 2012 debates. Or do you mean something else?

She looked steady, while Trump choked

Only polls will show after (((adjustment))) of how much Trump gained. There's so much trolling and shilling being done on both Cred Forums and social media itself that it's near impossible to say.

Hillary was a condescending cunt

people generally don't like to be spoken down too, especially by someone they know as a serial liar and elitist

Why should I be happy with any of the candidates?
You don't get to make it that far in their "democracy" unless you are totally owned by the Jews. Fuck them all.
Oh and guess what.
Stefan Molyneux, the Jew, shills for Donald Trump CONSTANTLY. Ancap my ass.

True, but the shills are still spamming threads and posting non-stop about it all. It's rather annoying than damaging to Cred Forums. They will stop once the election is over, but they use shitpost tactics that numb the brain.

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

Holt trying to correct the record is more disgusting than anything.

No, it was just (((adjusted))).

you are sensing the other timeline

Don't give him anymore (You)s. He's clearly here to derail.

Vote Trump! He won the debate last night.

(((Adjustments)))? Someone else linked that a 60-40 Trump leading poll got deleted.
Is this damage control?

it looks like they are trying to push their own narrative. I can't say I would be surprised if this were all true.

Just finished watching the debate.

One of the last things Clinton said was,

"he has said that a woman should not be paid the same as a man unless she does as good of a job".

Hang the fuck on a minute. What? How is that bad or incorrect? I don't get it. I honestly can't believe she would say something this ridiculous on national television like it's a bad thing.

What is wrong with America?

I know someone is either a shill or a troll anytime they say anyone got BTFO.

It was a rather tame debate, neither candidate really got BTFO.

this video really points it out. And it's just his own words. Well done.

>Barron's a computer genius

Did he create kek?

Thanks Il Duce.

I've noticed as I've monitored twitter polls, that there are three Hillary shills voting on every poll like I am.

Here's the link again:

IT WAS 50/50 100K VOTES AGO THIS IS BULLSHIT THIS POLL HAS BEEN RIGGED

THERE IS NO WAY THIS COULD HAPPEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know your schizophrenia makes you think that shills are out to get you. but they are not. a new cnn poll has confirmed that trump lost this round. he lost the battle, but the war is not over yet.

It's the implication that women don't already work, which is sexissssss

>what's wrong with America
Crooks like Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

She's trying to make him look bad and seek out the millennials and SJW crowd.

Clinton speech in a nutshell

>muh gender
>muh race
>muh tolerance

Rinse and repeat.

> women need help because they're oppressed. They deserve to get more for less.

or

> women are strong and don't need anyones help. They can do everything on their own and deserve to be equal.

For liberals it's hard to choose just one.

Saw a nice picture.

Tbh the women thing is the only thing she won
The rest he slaughtered her on
What bullshit it was to spend so much time on the birther thing

Clinton is speaking from a position where it's assumed the wage gap is a real issue, in that it exists without justification.

The implication is that Trump is saying women don't do as good a job as men in general, making him a sexist, because women are already doing as good a job as men.

Romney ruined Obama at the first debate, but paired with poor performance and incorrect fact-checking, lost the second two. the more divisive the country grows politically, the less these debates mean outside of confirmation bias for both sides/dumpster fires

did someone actually check out hillarys """"""fact-checks""""""

Chelsea is quite ugly considering both of her parents are/were attractive.

To sum it:
First 30 minutes were basically policy vs. "I'm NOT TRUMP LOOK AT ME".
Then the moderator intervened and started asking various non-comfortable questions to Trump while avoiding doing so to Hillary.

Trump generally did decently under this bombardment while Hillary stood and pretended to be smug.

She also did something that can go viral if kek wills it - she said that Trump hates women because he thinks they should get equal wage for equal labour confirming that it wasn't some dumb intern's idea when she tweeted it months ago but the bitch actually believes it.
>cnn poll

dont forget Hillary's favorite points
>raise taxes
>more handouts to Iran

>The implication is that Trump is saying women don't do as good a job as men in general

That's entirely true though.

Even Poland votes 4 Trump

bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Trump-i-Clinton-starli-sie-o-podatki-7478663.html

I did

CTR is fucking lazy. Trump needs to bait her into saying correct the record.

he should have just said "i denounced it" and if they press on "why are we focusing on THIS when there are so many more important matters going on in the country right now???" but they probably had some stupid ass response prepared for that

Nah. The (((moderator))) said fact-checking wouldn't be done. :^)

>pic
A woman or a jew wrote this.

I know the shekels make you deluded but he KILLED Hillary. She's toast, only Clinton News Network (((polls))) show her leading.

Somehow comparing working to men is "misogynistic." But it's true, some can't. Women get pregnant, have kids to deal with, etc that's why they believe the wage gap exists when it turns out missing days gets you less money. Shocker

>If you wanna know how to beat ISIS just checkout my website

Of course it is, but not everyone is ready to hear it

what a dork

If you thought Trump could do no wrong and lose no voters, she has him beat 10 times over on that 1

But one of parents is Webb Hubbell, hardly attractive?

He said he finished it. And unlike Hillary produced results. She never contested any of this

So in the debates when Clinton said that Trump thinks global warming was a hoax made by the Chinese, why did he say he never said that?
Can anyone explain this?

>just buy my book on Amazon

yeah it's pretty great

the moderator was biased as fuck

all you have to do is watch

he never asked hillary one tough question

don't do this to me user. when he mentioned something around the 2m mark i dont even remember it feels as if i have seen it before? or i experienced this moment before? fuck me. i've been having weird dreams lately too that are in real time 12 hours ahead or where i am doing something in my room in first person and wake up in a dream again.

>Australian Media
>Unbiased
>Not lefties
Its disgusting how infiltrated our media are.
Worse still, they think they run the place, making or breaking careers, undue influence over politics.
They're what every other media group in the world wants to be in their home nations.

I'm honestly impressed. Not because I think you're cucks, but because I can understand why Trump wanting to smooth things over with Russia is understandably concerning.

Still, it's hilarious that your military could wreck the shit out of Germany's in less than two weeks at this point.

>just one simple trick

> We are using a new military technique to prevent ISIS agents from stealing the information
> I believe my security team calls it CAPTCHA

You're only now starting to get suspicious?

>survey at exactly 50/50

Proof they're doin some fuckery. Watch, it will eventually change and have killary leafing

I couldn't believe it when she mentioned her website by full URL name.
She may as well have asked people to follow her on facebook, youtube, and twitter.

I honestly sat there and asked if she was seriously self promoting her website on the debate.

Sad that she doesn't get any retweets/favorites

>Just a 60 step monthly plan

move on

>Islamists HATE her! Discover this mind blowing secret.

Remember that we pay our fair share to NATO. Germany and France don't do that. If Clinton wins she will fuck us over just like Obama did.

>"I have a plan to defeat Isis"
>"I dont think you have a plan to defeat Isis, I however DO have a plan"
>"I dont want to tell you my plan or they'll find out"
>"you dumby, you dont have a plan, my plan is better, But im not going to tell you my plan ;)"

I fucking hate """politics"""

why do they always go straight to 50/50?

honestly it would be a lot more believable if they went to 48/52 or 49/51

50/50 is statistically improbable compared to all the values around it

especially after the vote was so far ahead in Trump's favor

thanks for putting those screencaps together

*leading

Holy fuck

Never knew about this

Hah

what about when she shilled her stupid ass book "that you can pick up tomorrow"

>Donalda Trumpa
>Gary'ego Johnsona

wtf?

B-but Poland-kun, if we provoke Russia into nuclear war and glass eastern Europe to stop them, then Putin loses xD

Surely you don't hate freedom enough to want to avoid that xDDDDDDDDD

lol

i understood perfectly

even though i don't recognize that language

the 'LOL (((CNN)))' that makes it clear

>la Clinton

Questo 'la' è molto divertente. È la forma usuale? Sembra il nome de una pin-up girl or something. La Clinton.

(Ancora non so italiano, sorry. Sto imparando.)

I feel bad for her. Nice dubs.

We had a few people watching and discussing. I must have missed that part.
Did she honestly promote her book too? This comes off as extremely arrogant to me.

It makes her seem like someone at a fast food restaurant asking if you want to upgrade to a combo meal.
Not presidential at all. Don't even get me started on her outfit. I think she wore that on purpose baiting for insults. It did not look professional in my opinion.

Twitter shows you some pretty interesting """"people"""".

genitive
Fuck you. Obama tried to sell us fake, dummy rockets for real cash.

Trump wore an American flag pin, Clinton did not.

Akshually, if all 200k had been mentally hill, Trump should be down below 50. Not that I believe they didn't "adjust" the results.

it's just a temporal interference pattern

don't worry it will pass

i think it was a Trump landslide so they changed it to 50/50 because that's still plausible (barely)

Its fucking disgusting how kiked out our media is now days. Pathetic to the extreme.

>Netherlands wants to be relevant
>Will be assimilated into the ocean in 100 years

You guys are all so short sighted.

NOTHING TRUMP DOES IS A MISTAKE!