DID TRUMP WIN OR LOSE

DID TRUMP WIN OR LOSE
CAN I GET A RESPONSE THAT'S NOT A FUCKING COPYPASTA OR A BOT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHPrYUcoi0
realtor.com/news/trends/surprising-cities-where-murder-rates-are-rising-the-highest/?is_wp_site=1
nytimes.com/2015/09/01/us/murder-rates-rising-sharply-in-many-us-cities.html?_r=0
imgur.com/EKB49MO
youtube.com/watch?v=Psalw8CWcI8
strawpoll.me/11311805/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

he lost, you fucking retard

neither won
hillary lost less because she didn't sperg out and he kinda did

he'll get the next two

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

Why don't you watch the debate and think for your fucking self?

I think they tied, which just means Trump carries on his momentum.

Did good first half, did bad second half.

I never said that.

If I tell the truth, I'll be called a shill and CTR and JIDF

So here, if it won't trigger you: Trump won. Does that make you feel better?

Does that make you feel you have a safe space? Good. I'm glad. Fortunately for you, Cred Forums isn't the real world, so you'll never have to face facts or think for yourself.

We'll do all the thinking for you.

And we think Trump won :)

this to be quite honest

hillary is given the ""win"" on the notion one must win and one must lose. Neither did well. Hillary was more composed though thus seen as the winner.

Trump could and should have smashed her but was too defensive.

Drumpf got BTFO hard. I'm with her now

He was mediocre and did not really hit Clinton as much as people expected.

As such people will say "Clinton DESTROYED Trump"or "Trump DESTROYED Clinton"

I wouldn't say either of them "won" but Trump really did make a fool of himself, even more so than usual.
-He was low energy this time
-Avoided nearly every question
-Pretended like he never said things he said in the past
-[Sniff]
-Admitted to evading income tax live on television
-Called Hillary Clinton mean

make up your own mind retard

He won quote "I will release my taxes if Hillary releases her 33,000 deleted emails" and hillary responded with a red herring

Trump fan here. The pieces that I watched Trump seemed to ramble and be overly defensive. I don't think the moderator was very good though...didn't see the whole thing. Based on what I saw it didn't look impressive for either of them.

what da doo-doo did yousa just doo-doo sayin about missa,yousa litta bitty bitch?i’ll has yousa know missa graduat bombad of missa class inda navy seals,and i’ve been involv in numerous secret raids on al-quaeda,and my over 300 confirm kills.mesa train in gorilla warfare and i’m da bombad sniper inda entire us arm forces.yousa noth to missa but just another target.missa ganna wipe yousa da doo-doo out with precision da likein of which has never been seen before on dis earth,mark missa doo-doo words.yousa thinkin yousa ganna getin away with sayin da doo-doo to missa over da internet?thinkin again,fucker.as weesa speak mesa contact missa secret network of spies across da usa and yousa ip is be trac right now so yousa bombad prepare for da storm,maggot.da storm da wipes out da pathetic litta bitty th yousa call yousa life.you’re doo-doo dead,kid.missa ganna be anywhere,anytime,and missa ganna kill yousa in over seven hundr ways,and that’s just with missa bare hands.no on mesa extensive train in unarm combat,but my access toda entire arsenal of da unit states marine corps and missa ganna use it to its full extent to wipe yousa miserable doo-doo offda face of da continent,yousa litta bitty doo-doo.if on yousa can has known what unho retribution yousa litta bitty “clever” comment was about to br down upon yousa,maybe yousa woulda held yousa doo-doo tongue.but yousa couldn’t,yousa didn’t,and now you’re pay da price,yousa goddamn idiot.missa ganna doo-doo fury all over yousa and yousa ganna drown in it.you’re doo-doo dead,kiddo.

Trump dominated

So, similar to that town hall forum?

It was kinda a draw but Trump won by an edge. He was testing the waters and saved his best material for the other 2 debates and is in a better position now overall. Hillary used up most of her ammo and will sound like a broken record at the next 2 debates.
Trump controlled the conversation and was good the first 30min of the debate, after that he quieted down a lil bit, but he still did good at all the key moments where the media will take out highlights of the event.
Overall Trump was better, and will be much better in the 2nd and 3rd debate.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>>Trump BTFO'd himself into next elections.
ftfy

He threw debate so that he could beat her up even harder in the next two fist fights.

Trump was great at what he does, but so was Shillary. However, Shillary used a lot more ammo than Trump and Trump still managed to attack her more effectively, using virtually no attacks on her health or character. Trump is leveraging good post-debate polls to spin in our favor, build momentum, power into future debates. He made some great debate highlights with the few pieces of ammo he used to attack, e.g. eliciting applause when rebuffing Shill with the emails (mentioned only once). I think both Trump and Shill both accomplished objectives, which were very different. So, I don't think this debate had any winners, but I think Trump has the strategic upper hand. If he plays his cards right, he can do very well in the next debate.

Trump won as usual.

But don't get complacent and forget to go out to vote

Why would you even source polls when you know very well that Cred Forums rigs them to piss of liberals?

It was a wash, basically. That said normies expected Trump to be a totally insane and Clinton to be totally statesmanlike, and neither turned out to be true, I would say Trump came out with a strategic victory.

This is the most accurate assessment I've seen

If Trump didnt absolutely unleash on Lester for the Iraq statement which was the most blatant bait I've seen thus far he would have ended with a slight edge. Moderator was a fucking faggot

>Mr Trump muh taxes
>Hillary how will you do cyber security
>Mr Trump muh birther
>Hillary talk economy

I will admit I didnt like when he went way off track with some questions like the 'how to bring jobs back' one, but overall he had to fight off Lester more than the bitch. Also didnt like how he didnt absolutely kill her on half the issues, especially the emails, the Clinton Foundation, Wall Street cronyism, the blatant hypocrisy of her saying blacl communities are fine, the fact that she felt equal pay for equal work was a negative, the list goes on. He could have shut her down so many times and it would have been so easy but he never did. She never offered anything other than shilling her policy as a book (is this normal what the fuck even was that) so that's a plus, but many opportunities were missed.

If you want to know just how stuck up that bitch is, watch her smug prick face for the entirety of the Iraq rant. She knows she doesn't have to lift a finger, the moderator will move heaven and earth for her.

Neither won.

Hillary spent all of her time trying to be coy and get under Trump's skin.

Trump fought back with all sorts, but it was clear he was upset at some of the stuff she was saying.

Hillary cons: She didn't outline sweet fuck all about what her plans are
Trump cons: He got upsetti like Betty spaghetti

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about Trump.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was drink water and snort cocaine while she was winning. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls Cred Forums rigged except for the one they couldn't LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Clinton dominated

Trump dominated.

The amount of damage control on Cred Forums should be enough to tell you who won

Better yet, watch it yourself

"Winning" and "Losing" debates is a shit meme that gets those with short attention spans to momentarily devote some brainpower to listening to a debate.

>0,05 Trumpcoins have been deposited to your Paypal™ account, thank you for helping Donald J. Trump. Don't forget, make America racist again

I support Trump, but going off the bookie odds, he lost.

Stop acting like berniebots in denial.

If you watched it live it looks like Trump gets slaughtered by Hillary. He rambles a fair bit on stupid questions, goes way off base on a few questions. He looked like a total idiot when he said he was smart for avoiding taxes, but the reality is everyone in that tier of wealth is finding loopholes, hillary is far better at hiding that shit because shes been in politics for so long

The key take away is the talking points, look how he destroyed on TPP/NAFTA, she looked like a fool calling it the gold standard then saying she was against it. He made some solid points on ford leaving, tax deals with mexico and china. She got BTFO on the email issue, she admitted it was a mistake and would do it differently, so she was saying she'd do it again.

It looked far worse live but the talking points are far more in trumps favor. Hillary said political bullshit things that sounds like shes gonna do something when in reality it changes nothing.

SNIFF SNIFFF

some one should check trumps health, he was unusually sniffy and rambling. a total incoherent mess, stammering loudmouth. sad! i think he may have health issues.

SNIFF

lmao, Trump the liar got called out on Iraq and proceeded to drop his spaghetti all over the stage. My normie, conservative friends were literally shaking their heads at him. He fucking lost, big time.

To add to what you're saying, he did something that he actually hasnt brought up all that much in bringing up that she's been allegedly working for the people for decades, so why the hell is she waiting until now to implement ideas on how to fix America. Coulda done it as a senator. Coulda done some shit as SoS. Hell, Obama could have done these things for 2 years at the start of his term. But nah, she'll totally do it this time for sure.

I hope he keeps that as a consistent theme because that's something that fires up the neurons for anyone that hears it

Yeah spaghetti is a good term for that. He went too Trump, all he had to do was bring up the Stern interview because that did happen as he described, but instead he went to cite like 7 different things afterwards and by then people lose interest and wonder why he's still talking about this and yeah it was not good.

Neither. Trump lost his cool and blathered but hit Hillary hard a couple of times. Hillary hit Trump too, but lied through her teeth and constantly deflected questions.

If Trump didn't take so much bait, he would have crushed it.

See for you self. Smart money is all on Hillary.

Trump won. You'll notice that CTR and other people are shitposting like crazy right now because they are in damage control.

You'll also remember how they don't normally do that. The obvious difference in posting content let's you know what's going on.

Hillary didn't cough, faint, SHART, or die so she did better than expected

It's better to watch it yourself and form a non biased view.

From my point of view good points were addressed the first 10 or so minutes then it quickly devolved into a shitflinging contest because the moderator was a fucking pussy and no one really got any real details about either candidates policies. I'd say Clinton came out ahead because Trump got flustered when asked about Iraq and his businesses while Clinton just deflected everything when Trump called her out about emails and TPP.

This.

Trump only wins in the eyes of non-normies because they see through all the bullshit she spuws, especially the hypocrisie. But most people do not know about most of the shit she pulled, let alone stand the details.

Trump was on the defence and did not come down hard on key moments of blatant hypocrisy. This could have been part of the strategy but even if it was, Trump did not look good continually explaining himself; so many times. Hillary barely explained herself while she has all the explaining to do.

We'll see next time.

I think most of you are missing the point here.

Trump's strategy is playing off perfectly. His entire game is manipulation of different target groups in each of his appearances.

In the primaries, he was focused on drawing as much attention to himself as possible. He succeeded. His goal now is to draw in the middle by showing himself to not be completely insane.

The extreme right is his - no matter what happens. His goal with these debates is to draw in the moderate outliers and I think he has done that effectively.

These outliers are not going to respond to his high-energy attacks. What they will possibly respond to is a calm, moderated approach which he came very close to pulling off in the debate last night.

The real question one needs to be asking after the debate is who gained more voters? Hillary was Hillary as she's always been. No Trump voters will be swayed by her performance last night. Some moderates may well see Trump in a slightly more positive light and be more inclined to vote for him.

So if you really want to put a 'win' or 'lose' label on it, then yes, Trump won.

>lied through her teeth
When? Only real lies/deflections from her were about TPP and the emails. Otherwise she was mostly straight policy talk.

Cred Forums is blaming CTR, but the fact is that A. There are a lot of non-trumpites/libs on Cred Forums who are flocking here to trigger you guys, and B. Trump had a pretty poor performance from an objective standpoint (if you know anything about debate).

disclosure: i'm a lib and longtime Cred Forums user

Its a matter of opinions and those are always shitty.

Personally i think Trump was way more cooler and did well, but Hillary was totally prepared and was "baiting" Trump all the time.

Still i saw panic in Hillary, when Trump hit her verbally.

Trump had upper hand, but Hillary kept her ground, barely.

Trump dominated.

Americans just want to keep things as they are, they forget the crisis and all that stuff was made by insiders which to Trump don't belong

CTR will win because of unwillingness to accept real change

Trump dominated.

Trump had the chance to show himself to be presidential and instead he kept losing his temperament.
When confronted with lies he blamed it all on Hillary and when confronted with exploiting the middle class he bragged about it.

Trump had a really good strong start, he kept getting baited by clinton in the middle though. The end was pretty meh by both of them.

>strategy
>he literally sniffed and rambled like a guy on coke all through the debate

thats some strategy there trumpboy

Hahaha what a tool.

Nice pasta shill.
Trumplings on full damage control spamming threads.

How many insults have been concocted against him up until now? How effective have they been in dampening his campaign?

I don't like Trump, I'd abstain if I was a voter, but there's no denying that he is the smarter candidate and will most likely go on to become president.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

Either of these two is probably the closest to being correct.

him saying "maybe he did a bad job" was the stupidest thing he said during the debate.

copy paste

wew...trumpbots are out in full force tonight

This level of shitposting reminds me of Iowa though. You cant say he won that because he did in fact lose. I like Trump. I want him to MAGA. I want Clinton fucking thrown into the darkest hole on the planet for her crimes. But he did not do well. The bar was lowered to unheard of levels for him because all the jews on TV were saying how much of a fucking moron he is. All he had to do was basically not go off like he did near the end, and not deflect on the actual legitimate questions as hard as he did. Deflecting the bullshit gotcha questions is fine because fuck jewish tricks, but the direct policy ones were where he needed to shine and he kept to the same vague answers as he pretty much always has.

Hopefully like Iowa this was just a one off and he crushes the remaining 2. But he most certainly did not shine on this one, and that's unfortunate because this was the one that was hyped to super bowl levels. I'm hoping his team isn't full of Yes-men and they actually prep him at the very least better than what they did for this one.

sure. that man is perfectly fit to handle nuclear codes.

top kek

Agreed! I made tons of money betting on Remain (which was at 75% on the day!)

wait.. I didn't bet... and Brexit won

Trump dominated

>he is the smarter candidate

fucking kek

Bought and paid CTR shill here (according to Cred Forums), I thought that Trump was slightly ahead for the first 30 minutes, but he looked a lot worse toward the end. Once the birther thing and the tax returns were brought up, he looked extremely defensive, and he never really recovered.

But it's actually the shills spamming threads right now.

yes

i seriously hope you dont

I meant shillaries spamming new threads, as in creating them.

It's an ebin meme, just like the "I live in Central Florida and I only see Hillary and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Trump sign." thing.

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

Additional Clinton shill here, I feel the exact opposite. Trump came off as a rambling buffoon practically the entire debate but he finished much better than Clinton did. She brought up some oddly specific personal dig instead of making closing statements, whereas Trump used the final questions to solidify his position which I feel is smarter.

Trump dominated

Trump wasn't really articulate and avoided a few of the questions. His lack of prep showed tonight.

A-lot of us "normies" wanted to see a well-spoken Trump and he failed to deliver on that front. I'm getting sick and tired of "so and so came up to me" rhetoric and his doubling-down on some of his more controversial policies (stop and frisk). He really fucked up in his response to the accusations of racism and had really poor performance in the tech warfare segment. I don't think that the debate brought many people into the fold.

Overall I'd say this was more of a loss for Trump than a "victory" for Hillary. If he continues like this in the next couple of debates it's going to really hurt him.

lost.
is a jibbering monkey and no more.

>My normie, conservative friends

>A-lot of us "normies" wanted

Why do redditors always say shit like this? Do you really think you're convincing anyone? It didn't work in the primaries and it won't work now.

thanks for trying to CTR, leaf, but the reality is most moderates were turned off by Trump's performance

most of the left cant stomach the daily show or CNN now days. i think you need to consider the reality that you have no support this election

By "normie" I didn't exclusively mean 100% conservatives, I was talking about the moderates who lean towards Trump, besides,
there's a difference between the autists of this board/the_donald and regular conservatives.

Nope, it's just an attempt at forming a false consensus.

>GUYS DRUMPF LOST, I'M TELLING YOU MANY MANY NORMIE PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME THAT HE LOST!

Also "CTR" is literally a Clinton shilling organization.

don't worry though, he did answer one question to tell us he's gonna 'take ISIS's oil'

any well adjusted, college educated individual would clearly see that Trump lost the debate. It's not even up for argument. His grasp of policy was horrible, and he came off unpresidential compared to HRC.

that's simply not true

He did great first half. Hillary basically directed him around after that with the help of the moderator's topics.

They both lost in my eyes. Though I'm sure they both got their personal objectives done.

oh, didn't realize you're a campaign strategy expert. pretty incredible the lengths you people will go to.

I genuinely don't understand how anyone can believe that Trump won.

Moderator was walked over, especially by Clinton concerning time issues
They didn't even get to talk about all topics

>"murder is rising in NYC"
>murder is actually at an all time low

Trump has literally no grasp of basic facts and just spews out any shit he thinks will fit his narrative.

You've been trying to do this shit for months, it doesn't work.

>US, THE COOL NORMIES SUPPORT HILLDAWG, VOTE FOR CLINTON IF YOU WANT TO BE COOL AND HIP!
>WHILE THOSE DRUMPF VOTERS ARE LOSERS I'M TELLING YOU, THEY'RE NOT NORMIE, THEY'RE AUTISTS AND RAYCISS AND STUFF

It's so transparent that it's almost sad.

Meanwhile, Trump's support among independents has been consistently growing. He's now leading in Colorado and almost tied in Pennsylvania.

>literally using media terms like "college educated", "moderates", unpresidential

CTR, you have to go back.

Trump dominated

we'll see what happens next debate. but hey, you made 4 more cents than me in this thread so that means says i win

I personally think it was a loss for him.

However after having slept on it. He really did do better imo. He was alpha af most of the time and she let him roll over her. I'd much rather have him on my side than her in geo politics.

I missed it as I was at work.
Just started to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHPrYUcoi0

Why do you keep lying Clinton shill?

realtor.com/news/trends/surprising-cities-where-murder-rates-are-rising-the-highest/?is_wp_site=1
nytimes.com/2015/09/01/us/murder-rates-rising-sharply-in-many-us-cities.html?_r=0

The rise of crime in several cities like Chicago and NYC has been well-documented.

Get your own opinion boy.

Trump dominate

Honestly, leaf, you're sad. The fact that you automatically consider anyone who disagrees with you to be a shill is completely anti-intellectual. I pity you.

Trump hung himself and Hillary watched and laughed with the rest of the crowd. Good wholesome entertainment!

>anti-intellectual.

WOW STOP THESE USING THESE NON-NORMIE TERMS

MANY MANY NORMIES ARE TELLING ME THAT CALLING PEOPLE "ANTI-INTELLECTUAL" IS VERY UNCOOL, CONDESCENDING AND RACIST

YOU JUST LOST THE NORMIE VOTE HERE PAL

You don't live in the United States, you don't know what the ground situation is like. Spending all your time on Cred Forums and reddit doesn't make you knowledgeable on all American conservatives. This is why you're autistic.

hello r9k

>normies
>>/r9k/

literally a pasta

Leafs are as bad as Germans. Bunch of cunts.

It's a debate you stupid mindless fuck you should use neglected pea-sized brain to form your own God damn opinion instead of just regurgitating the shit that you're fed constantly.

I know that might be a bit difficult for you considering you haven't use your brain since Fallout 4 came out but you need to get your shit together stop looking to others 4 answers.

Especially when this place has such a bias opinion for each candidate. Another option is to end your life in any life that you might have accidentally creative

>he supports Clinton
>calls anyone a cunt

Sure thing Mohammed.

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

this, Hillary went on with her campaign strategy...which is talking about Trump

Trump was not as agressive as many of us might have wished BUT he jas our votes anyway, he was appealing to the normies and he did that very well, there is no way The ClintonNewsNetwork can make this debate look like Trump is just ranting, he won a lot of votes today by talking politics like a normal person.
Hillary did not, she just said what those shills that are already voting for her wanted to hear anyway.

He lost. He made some decent strides in the beginning but unraveled and started going on nonsensical rants by the end. He essentially gave Hillary ammo for her "he doesn't have the temperament" line.

If he didn't act so aggressive, kept his cool and stayed on message about his policies, he wold have won. Hillary knew how to get under his skin and let him shoot himself in the foot.

Truth:
Trump had a lead and then lost steam near the end. Hillary kept her own, which is more than I expected. So she "won" but not by much.

God no, he was terrible. Constantly cutting in and interrupting, trying to talk over Clinton. Far from professional, not only that but wasting time on not answering questions and defending himself rather than focusing on the issues at times.

That debate was a fucking train wreck.

Clinton didn't destroy Trump, Trump did it all to himself and he was riding on fucking THREE terrorist attacks last week into this debate. This thing is embarrassing and it makes me sad that Clinton will be in office.

word

LEAF

imo he won. best thing to do is to ask older people that aren't tech savvy and who watched the debate on TV, the old fashioned way. if you're lucky they would have tuned out after the "journalists" and "panelists" went on air to praise shillary post-debate.

What did he mean by this?

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? OH, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what your saying? Because if your saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning in states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in US history he tells the truth, doesn't pander to fucking niggers like Hillary. and he fucking crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. You wish you could be successful at something but you aren't. FUCK you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a FUCK. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a RETARD. Always doing STUPID SHIT like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your FUCKING life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. FUCK you. You are nothing.

He lost. Well the debate was terrible to begin with, both of them were crap, but trump wasnt ready to rebutt the hillary attacks that should have been obvious.

But its nothing disastrous.

He needs to stop with that rosie o donnell shit though. Should have just asked Clinton about that "dirty nigger" phrase

Nobody won the debate. That is not how this thing works. I mean fuckin-a c'mon guys. Thought you were red pilled

He started off asking about jobs and the economy. The executive branch has nothing to do with either. And then the media has all these "who won" polls that are based on feelings and not facts.

"Who won the debate" is a meaningless question as 90 minutes of bullshit talking points can hardly be considered a debate.

All you burgers need to go read the Constitution and its user-manual "The Federalist Papers"

>both of them were crap
Not at all. Hillary was fucking great.

Watch it yourself and form you own opinion you fucking retard.

wtf, is this picture real?

She was crap, trump was worse though.

Trump successfully defended himself. Hillary didn't really need to be there.

Have a look:
imgur.com/EKB49MO

On normiebook, I see people twisting what Donald Trump has said against him, while not doing anything similar for Hillary.

This debate made me want Trump to win, if only for the sheer tears all these people who called him Hitler would spew.

It was even.

You can't make this shit up.

It's a meme you dunce

Even right wing media gave this one to Clinton.

They certainly don't look victorious

>1 post by this ID

Hillary made poor points and did even worse by saying stupid shit like "But these people said I had a better plan" without giving out any policies. Not to mention she repeatedly tried to avoid questions made by Trump and tried to spin things around.

Trump stuck on her and even questioned why in all her years of being politician why did she not try and raise question and provide answers to the problems america has been facing for years.

>You'll have to pay extra for sex tonight, "husband".

>trump: I visited these black neighborhoods , I went to the flood areas while Hillary stayed home and never showed up
>clinton: Well donald.. *smug face* I stayed home to prepare for this debate. You have to be prepared if you wanna become president..

AUDIENCE GOES CRAZY

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about Chyna.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly sniff while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls except for KEK (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

HILLARY FUCKING STOMPED TRUMP. Trump came out not only looking like a lunatic, not only looking like a conspiracy theorist, not only looking like an out of touch rich man, not only looking like a woman hating misogynist, not only looking like someone who has no conception of international relations, not only looking like a baby who refuses to accept facts, not only looking like a racist, not only looking like a fucking idiot, but, like always, looking like a FUCKING JOKE. This is the beginning of the end for his campaign. He couldn't string two words together and was sniffling like a fucking coke head the whole time. How the fuck could ANYONE not realize what a psycho he is? If anyone on this board says they would still vote for him after that, they must be mentally challenged. Much like Trump. The next two debates are going to be a slaughter now that Hillary knows exactly where to hit this fucking baby. BYE BYE TRUMP BYE! Back to irrelevancy for everyone on here thinking they were a part of a movement, fucking morons. The REAL movement is POWERFUL WOMEN, POWERFUL MINORITIES, DEAL. WITH. IT. ACCEPT IT. SAY HELLO TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY AND REMEMBER THIS PHRASE FOR THE FUTURE: YES MADAME PRESIDENT.

The main issue with Trump was that not only he was being defensive for once like he was testing the waters. He also doesn't really have the time to explain everything and go into detail when the moderator says okay explain your economic policy and defend against Hillary's claims against you. You got two minutes go. Whereas Clinton had all the time in the world and asked easy questions.

The fact is that Hillary is at her best during the debate while Trump isn't as bombastic and wild as he normally is during his previous debates at the RNC. Trump needs to learn what went wrong from this debate and go full on guns blazing in debate 2 and debate 3. He only has to debate against 2 people and he needs to be more to the point and he'll easily win.

I have to say, I used to like Hillary but these are the facts:

Trump dominated

>Admitted to evading income tax live on television

How did him saying that he took advantage of the current tax laws to avoid paying more tax than he legally has to equate to tax evading?

Tax evasion is illegal, and I am sure if he had, the IRS would have had him arrested long ago.

He threw the election
I'm not sure if he got threatened or someone offered his weight in gold but there is no other explanation for what I saw last night

>Clinton utterly destroyed him.
>Trump dominated

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

Trump definetly had more zingers than Hillary. Looking back on it, I can't remember anything she really said

>Should have just asked Clinton about that "dirty nigger" phrase
He did bring up "super predators", if that's what you're talking about.

Also, talking about Rosie is a good way to remind people that he was offending an individual, not a group (that's what Shillary wants people to think).

I seriously doubt Cred Forums could muster 100's of thousands of Trump votes on numerous polls, but nice attempt at Correcting the Record!

Go watch the debate and make up your own mind

Well he kept sniffing the whole time, he talked shit on Rosie O'Donnell for no real reason, he was on the defensive for a lot of it, he doubled down on the Obama birth certificate thing, in response to an accusation his real estate properties were sued for not renting to black people his response was "I settled that case without admitting fault," he said his greatest asset was his temperament and everyone laughed, he didn't seem to know what nuclear first strike was, he got railed for not releasing his tax returns, he admitted he paid zero dollars in taxes one year and said "that's good business," so I guess according to /pol he dominated. Good job Donald you nailed it.

A FUCKING PERIOD

Even the after debate Yahoo crew said that this was a wash.

>Trump definetly had more zingers than Hillary. Looking back on it, I can't remember anything she really said

It wasn't about what she said, he shot himself in the foot several times then reloaded and did it again. It was a massacre. No one is going to remember a thing Hillary said because Trump was his own worst enemy.

You want the truth, here it is. Trump held back and Hillary didn't.

Hillary attacked Trump on:
>His Wealth
>His Taxes
>Birther issue
>Sexist
>Racist
>Ripping off small businesses

Trump rolled with the punches, knowing she'd take the bait. Hillary seemed so triggered when speaking about Trump being sexist, she acted like the head SJW; which is what Trump wanted.

Trump held back on:
>Clinton's speaking fees from Wall Street
>Clinton Foundation
>FBI investigation
>Emails
>Bill Clinton's rapes
>Defending a child sex abuser
>Clinton death count
>Wiki Leaks

Hillary essentially fired all her ammo against Trump, in the next debates she'll just be repeating herself.

Trump came out just wanting to lay down policies. He focused on job creation almost exclusively.

I see the debates going like this:

Debate one:
>Economy
Debate two:
>Security
Debate three:
>Attack Clinton

Trump has held back, showing restraint and poise. At the end he audibly said he could attack her personally, but didn't want to.

Trump is playing the long game. He done the classic rope-a-dope, absorbing all of Clinton's attacks, he will wait to strike.

So if you're a Trump supporter you should be calm, like Trump, because he has a master plan and Hillary has fallen right into his trap.

>Yahoo crew said that this was a wash

Haha, fucking classic. What did the AOL crew have to say?

M8, it's Cred Forums.

Remember when Remain was favourite to win and it looked like it was going to be a small remain victory? Cred Forums was already bleating that the whole thing was a 'fix' by MUH LIBRUUUUULS and that there should be another vote immediately after this one.

Then Brexit won and all the autists immediately dried their tears, deleted their excuses, and insisted absolutely no more votes ever IDEMT.

Cred Forums is just full of tribalist hypocite memers.

Bernie utterly destroyed him.

He talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about Chyna.

He had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly sniff while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls except for KEK (((CNN))) agree.

Bernie dominated

HE LOST THATS WHY YOU KEEP SEEING THAT SAME PASTA.

That it was close.

Trump dominated.

>sniffing

He was inhaling through his nose, he has done this for years. Mouth breathers won't understand.

we keep posting it to shut down shills, ok!

The irony.

You redditors kept spamming about how Remain was guaranteed to win, then when it didn't, you blamed democracy, said it was rigged and asked for a second referendum because it was too close.

That was my impression too, she seemed to 'blow her load' to be crude about it. Whereas he has so much he could use later.

Its subjective.

>Trump is playing the long game.

The problem is that the first debate is always the most important. He should've made the best first impression possible.

Trump dominated.

Whats stopping Clinton from laying down policies later?

>>Bill Clinton's rapes
>>Defending a child sex abuser
>>Clinton death count

100% not ever going to hear about these. Trump's ex wife wrote in her book he raped her. Trump will never say the word rape because it could destroy him and the fact it's in his ex wife's book means it's more concrete then Clinton allegation which was pre-presidency.

Trump also had ties to Jeffrey Epstein, you will never hear that name from either candidate. Again why anyone else would be smoking Clinton right now

Implying Clinton had anything to do with murder without the most solid evidence ever in a debate would be the end of Trump.

Trump dominated.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

I think he has Parkinson's or AIDS. He's probably going to die any day now.

Hillary acting all smug with her big ugly teeth isn't going to sit well with the country, they're going to want more, especially since she attacked him more so than he did to her

watch it yourself moron

>This level of delusion
WEW LADS

How about thinking for yourself, lol. Can't even take responsibility in that.

Also people who said "it's rigged" and "Remain is gonna win anyway" were usually demoralization shills.

You have to be likable to get a bump from getting attacked. These are the two most despised candidates of all time.

molymeme has a show on it
youtube.com/watch?v=Psalw8CWcI8

I dont think either 'won' but Hillary was allowed to lie so obviously if you know that facts then Trump wins every time.

the whole show was a fucking joke desu
the questions were straight out of a women gossip magazine.
the ambitious black bastard moderating gave Clinton a big big but was real hard on Don.

fucking get on with it America, I can't be fucked to watch the rest of this shit show

nice lack of a post count on OP in your pic

let me guess, the OP of this thread only made 1 post too?

of course he did

Neither really. Clinton is a polished political speaker with decades of experience and trump is not, so he doesn't come across as well in terms of debating and public speaking. Clinton is the better orator but neither really showed anything impressive.

特朗普彻底摧毁了她。

他谈到真正的计划和政策,但克林顿只能够谈论特朗普。

他整个时刻推她至绳索。她输当时,所能做的就是傲慢傻笑。这对于她和民主党,太难堪。

几乎所有的民意调查除了LOL(((CNN)))同意。

特朗普称霸

The reason people are claiming $hillary won is because Trump wasn't insulting her like a madman that everyone expected him to do

It's pretty interesting really

Trump's campaign really is one of the most entertaining things EVER, i can't wait to see the other debates as well as how it all plays out

Don't try to talk polotics here, this is just a edgy millennial meme board now.

So reading this thread, both were quite shit but Hillary had bit more coherent showing in the end.

So no real winners.

She can try lay down policies later, but she'll have to do it under fire of her scandals. Most of the time she'll need to be defending herself.

This isn't like anything we've ever seen though. Trump has placed his bets on being able to enthrall the public into watching all three debates. If he can keep viewership up then there is no doubt it'll be better to finish with a bang.

If the last debate is a full on attack mode Trump there will be no recovery for Clinton.

I wouldn't count against him bringing up that the Clinton's settling a rape case for $850,000. The death count might be alluded to when talking about wiki-leaks.

All in all he was certainly weaker. Lost completetly in some places(like literally avoiding answering a question by talking some dumb bullshit about himself or his company and his i don't pay taxes , coz i smart). He needs to prepare better or your country will have an old criminal as a president too.

>DID TRUMP WIN OR LOSE
how do you think he did idiot?

the only metric you can measure a "win" by is how many people have changed the way they are going to vote based on this, and its impossible to accurately know it.

>mfw still doing the "4D chess" bullshit
>mfw came to Cred Forums half hour after the debate, place was practically in tears at his shit, terrible performance
>mfw "He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she..." meme an hour later

trump won

I think it'll generate empathy, movies do this all the time, make you feel sorry for the bad guy so you'll end up rooting for him

He lost, slightly. But he still lost. Hillary was presidential and very prepared. Trump was nothing like the Trump during the republican debates. He debated to survive not to kill. And he did just that. I dont think any voters will be swayed nor will the polls change too much. All we can hope for is Hillary used all the dirt she had. Trump left so much good shit untouched.

It was close, and imo neither won.

I think Trump did better, but only because he was talking about actual politics for the first half of the debate, while Clinton used her speaking time to either repeat some pre-written speech, or to slander Trump.

Trumps responses to her attack werent sharp enough imo. Especially at the end of the debate, with the Latina Miss Whatever, i was wishing for Don to respond to her better and made HER out to be the unpresidential candidate.

I can only come to the conclusion that he saved all the dirt he got on her for the next 2 debates.

Honestly economics are one of the things I hate the most about Trump and the Republicans.

So right there Democrats have the field advantage. I wish there was a real national socialist in the race instead of "muh deregulation" and "muh tax cuts for growth".

When Trump loses in November I expect to come on this board and see everyone saying "He's just conserving his ammo. Hillary blew her whole load, she'll have nothing left in 2020 and he'll easily win."

The asspain here is similar to the last days of Bernie's campaign. Everyone here is in a delusion that Trump somehow won.

NATO is the longest military alliance in the history of the world.

Nobody won. It was a disaster for all involved. Clinton just repeated some well rehearsed talking points, Trump couldnt manage to get out a single straight sentence, making him look like a literal retard. The questions where kind of loaded, with one being basically

>mr trump, why are you such a racist?
>im not
>youre too!

What a disgrace. If i had to make a judgement id say hillary won slightly, but thats just because she looked really fit, dispelling the fiction that she is gravely sick.

What really pissed me off was that Trump did not deliver. People where constantly talking about how he will slam clinton for her many scandals. He didnt. His best attempt was:

>what about the emails hillary, show us the emails
>i made a mistake and im sorry
>oh thats okay then

what a spineless, slow in the head, piece of shit. Still want him to win but damn, get a grip trump.

I think he pulled his punches.
Whenever we present in class I always want to go first because nobody remembers how bad the first presentation was, only the last.
So hopefully he's saving it for the last debate so he puts her on full damage control for the rest of the election.

>The problem is that the first debate is always the most important.

Go back and look at the first Obama/Clinton debate, Hillary destroyed him, to the point that after, Obama's debate team told him that his performance sucked. He came back and kicked her ass and the rest is history.

Trump won the first 1/3 of the debate handily. The rest of the debate was a wash, no one really came out on top. Overall, better night for Trump because everyone in the media wanted (and Hillary desperately needed) him to face-plant, and he didn't, he made it 90 minutes with someone who has been doing this shit forever. As for Hillary, her bar was pretty low, in that everyone expected her to have a seizure and shit herself after about 30 minutes. With that in mind, she survived.

Honestly, I expect there won't be any real change in the numbers, other than a couple of "OMG Hillary surge, everyone else drop out" Soros polls from groups like NBC/WSJ and CNN to push a narrative. Then, two weeks later, Trump will bounce back from their agenda polling and have a larger lead than before. It's happened before and it'll keep happening again.

No one is saying "he had her on the ropes" you fucking idiot.

They are saying he let her blow her load in this debate and gauge what she's like before taking her head on and will do so next debate.

Whether that's true remains to be seen (and considering how masterfully trump has played that game so far I wouldn't be surprised). Whether you disagree or not it one thing, but at least understand what you are dismissing moron.

Trump dominated.

Trump. Clearly free-balling the whole time and still stumped her ass on multiple occasions. Up against a bunch pre-written talking points with the moderator clearly on her side, Trump just went in there and let it flow. Clinton was flat out making shit up and Trump was sticking to his normal talking points. I was a little skeptical at first but Trump really started ramping things up around 30 minutes in.

Also Lester is a fucking idiot. What is the point of having a debate if you are gonna ask them different questions. Trump handled that idiot with a swiftness.

No one is going to feel sorry from Trump. He has been attacking people much worse than anything he got tonight for months now.

>what about the emails hillary, show us the emails
>i made a mistake and im sorry
>oh thats okay then

what are you even talking about? he murdered her on the emails, saying it wasnt a mistake but deliberately planned by her and her staff.

Besides the "muh son is a computah wizard", he BTFO her on Cybersecurity. I also think that black people will respond better to his stop and frisk approach and bringing law & order back to the hood than to hillarys "muh diversity"

>black people will respond better to his stop and frisk
If you're not trolling, I invite you to observe that black people have been thoroughly conditioned to see stop and frisk as racist

>he-he-he's saving the best for last

Guys, I know this is a satire board, but can you try to be a little less obvious?

>stumped her
>let it flow
>ramping things up in last 30min

Trump got baited by Shill like a pro. Went full autist/incoherent word salad towards the end. Looked like trigglypuff whenever she spoke, shaking, memefacing, and just generally acting like a retarded step-child.

Trump came out ahead, but only slightly. It was pretty fun to watch,

If the next two carry on in that manner then I'd predict a Trump presidency.

They both was equial. America lose, Idiocracy won.

op

trump won because he offered a clear and cogent plan to break free of the tried and failed policies of the clinton era

he places the best interests of the american people first and foremost

hes prepared to call out contries who freeride on american security, hes prepared to standup to dictatorships like china

hes the first american presidential candidate in my lifetime who has the guts, intelligence and vision to make america great again

This pasta about trump utterly destroying Hillie is gonna be in my nightmares tonight

Also fuck Trump - our current corrupt oligarchs and 'civil servants' with estates like on the pic clearly endorse him

"Trump how about the charge that your properties discriminated against blacks."
"Well I settled that case without admitting fault."

Yeah, he sure won the black vote last night, hahah. Fuck you guys are seriously out of touch. I guess this is what happens when you never go outside and only see black people when they are looting on the news. For the record black people hate stop and frisk pretty much universally for reasons that should be obvious. If there's anything that 100% happened last night Donald Trump buried himself with the black vote, but I don't think that was ever a real thing anyways.

I hate both Clinton and Trump.
Fucking leafposters.

Sort your fucking flag out. Cunt.

Trump l'a totalement démontée.

Il a parlé de vrai projets et resolutions and Clinton a juste parlé de Trump.

Il l'avait dans les cordes tout le temps. Tout ce qu'elle pouvait faire c'était sourire de manière arrogante quand elle perdait. C'était très génant pour elle et le Parti Democrate.

Presque tout les sondages sauf pour HONHON (((CNN)) sont d'accord.

Trump a dominé, pédé.

Trump ją po prostu zdemolował.
On mówił o prawdziwych planach i polityce a Klynton tylko mówiła o Trumpie.

On ją miał na linii cały czas. Ona tylko mogła się arogancko uśmiechać jak przegrywała. To było dla niej żenujące i również dla partii demokratycznej.

Prawie wszystkie badania opinii publicznej oprócz LOL (((CNN))) się zgadzają.

Trump dominował

He lost. He said that he was smart for not paying taxes, didn't deny that he didn't pay everyone for their work, and generally took the bait. She raped him all over the stage.

Praise Kek and the debate was a draw. Neither side was convincing enough to change my opinions of them.

Putin's mansion guys, one of his mansions.

That's where our roads and pensions gone.

'There's no money, but you guys hang in there' - Medvedev

That's the clique Trump thinks he can negotiate with

I also got this one for youПyтин oдypaчил и EC и Aмepикy, и кaк кpacивo! Ha глaзaх y вceгo миpa paзыгpaл вce, кaк пo нoтaм», - пишeт пopтaл Faktxeber.com. Paньшe чacть aкций энepгeтичecких кoмпaний пpинaдлeжaлa зapyбeжным инвecтopaм, aмepикaнцaм и eвpoпeйцaм" — этo знaчит, чтo пoчти пoлoвинa дoхoдoв oт нeфтянoй и гaзoвoй пpoмышлeннocти yхoдилa нe в кaзнy Poccии, a нa cчeтa «финaнcoвых aкyл» Eвpoпы.
B cвязи c cитyaциeй в Кpымy pyбль cтaл peзкo пaдaть, нo Цeнтpaльный бaнк ничeгo нe дeлaл, чтoбы пoддepжaть кypc pyбля. Дaжe пoявлялиcь cлyхи o тoм, чтo y Poccии пpocтo нeт зaпaca вaлют нa пoддepжaниe кypca pyбля. Эти cлyхи и зaявлeния Пyтинa, чтo oн гoтoв и бyдeт зaщищaть pyccкoгoвopящee нaceлeниe Укpaины, пpивeлo к бoльшoмy пaдeнию цeны нa aкции энepгeтичecких кoмпaний Poccии, и «финaнcoвыe aкyлы» cтaли выcтaвлять aкции нa пpoдaжy, пoкa oни coвceм нe oбecцeнилиcь.

All things considered Trump did well. Trump supporters have ridiculously high expectations, but you've got keep in mind the debates are rigged against him. Hillary is being let off scott free regarding the Clinton Foundation and the email scandal, meanwhile Trump is being grilled on anything remotely "bad" about his campaign

Trump lost.

I'm in Ohio. I'm now voting for Hillary. Trump is just a old creep. Might as well stick with the shit we have.

>French
>"and"
REEEEEEEEEE

No, son. We were talking about the debates from last night. It was the one where Hillary stumped the Trump.

Gênant andouille

That's classic

strawpoll.me/11311805/r

This.

>ITS NOT NICE
What a cuck lol

Hillary was more polished but much more of what she said were lies and 1/2 truths. IMO Trump won.

OP, dont listen ot the retards. Nobody is mentioning the numerous hits Trump got in on the national debate, superpredators, hillary as insider, and many more.

>creep
>I swear guys, I'm in a swing state
>wtf i hate trump now

Ok Reddit.

grazie mio amico italiano

Hillary won in the sense that she said everything her shills wanted to hear, she acted the superior reptilian politician.

Trump spoke to the people though, I think he won there. Which means I think he won the bigger game.

I love classic. Stravinsky, Rahmaninov, Putin copypasta.

It reminds me of Trump playing 33d chess.

LOL, why don't you post another Breitbart poll to soothe that burn. We can still pretend the dream isn't over.

Something about Putin and Trump as white race saviors

Trump is just simply old, he's from that era where you could taunt the minorities, he's not a savior of anybody

Putin, however, lives in the era of artificially synthesized 'Soviet people', so his men use 'rossiyane' (Russian peoples) instead of 'russkie' (ethnic Russians). Also, if you come from Checnya or Dagestan and killed a Russian guy in a bar fight, you can be sure they will punish you much less if you were a Russian guy who killed a Chechen. The same with Asians from different '-stans' like Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan.

The last debate is the most important.

>LOL
>muh Breitbart boogeyman

I can almost smell the /r/politics tab on your screen.

Aw fuck I didn't catch that
Thanks I knew I was writing it wrong.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

i mean, i do live in Ohio and I supported Trump in the primary. Although, desu, the support was mainly so that Trump would kill RNC and that worked. I held out hope that Trump might be secretly smart. He isn't. I'm going with Hillary. It will be more of the same but at least we have a chance of not going completely WW3.

He did quite well, considering.

Hillary came across mostly by attacking him and using negative campaigning. Not only did Trump point this out, but he also was allowed to talk at length about the rust belt and issues for working class votes in swing states.

Ask yourself who wins:

>one candidate who tells everyone to not vote for the other
>one candidate who gets to speak unchallenged about issues that face swing state voters

Trump unleashed kill shots but left room for her to evade or parry the blow. Super predators moment comes to mind for sure. Hillary looked good on all her rehearsed answers but when she got unexpected questions she looked confused as fuck and her cadence and delivery changed drastically. Overall if I add them up, they landed at least 3 or 4 gotcha moments on trump, but he fought them the whole way through.

No clear winner in this debate, no one even established dominance. The moderator didn't do his job either and let the conversation devolve again and again with endless responses to each other. Need someone with a spine for this job you MSM turds.

>This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick..
Holy shiet this is just the same we hear from Putinists when we point at his errors
'Calm down you filthy Liberashkas (dumb Liberals), you just don't understand his master plan'
Yeah right devaluating the rouble from 33 to 65 was his plan all along
One dollar now costs 65 roubles, the import goods now fucking expensive

>Elect Hillary
>not going completely WW3

Pick one

I'm almost amazed that posts like this one still exist.

It's almost like you have a script:
>start WW3
>I'm in a swing state
>I used to be a Trump supporter

I'm sure Trump will start WW3 and not the woman who keeps attacking Putin and Russia in every breath.

Trump dominated

yeah tax evasion is illegal

tax avoidance is not

if i work 12 months out of 2 years (maybe oil rig contract) and spread my income out so i get a lower tax rate instead of drawing it all out in one year and getting hit harder, that's tax avoidance and it's completely legal

retarded systems mean you do retarded things

flat tax everything would fix it

Trump didnt btfo shit.

Yes. Moderator asked exactly 0 questions to Cliton about her scandalous past, despite there being enough to fill days worth of questioning.

Trump was repeatedly the subject matter on statements he's made in the past. They aren't going to let him live down his tweets, even after he's in the White House.

Trump should go for something a bit more subtle. Instead of talking while Cliton is, he should simply hold up a handwritten sign saying "Wrong" or "False" each time he wants to respond to an outright and blatant lie; which she committed on stage many times last night.

Missed opportunities on Trump's part, seemed a bit like a bully. Vile spewing and falsities from Cliton which ran unchecked by moderation. If I was an outsider brand new to everything, I might have a perception that while Cliton appeared to handle herself better, Trump had more substance in what he said. But I would say they both "lost" and "won" at the same time.

Trump did swing for the fence a few times with emails, Benghazi, and her terrible decision making history.

You know nothing
Its a ((((5D chess))))

This perfectly encapsulates my views as well.

Trump pretty much mopped the floor with her.

He talked about REAL issues, REAL matters that actually are important to voters.

Hillary just focused on petty childish attacks.

Polls agree - Trump is the clear winner.

He lost. The moderator in my opinion asked him all the annoying questions, only "fact checked" trump, never went after Hillary for anything.

The questions seemed to be for her benefit, I wouldn't doubt the cunt got access to the questions early.

What kind of question was the one he was asked at the end about Hillary trying to be the first woman president? It was clearly there to make Trump appear bad to women. The whole thing seems too tilted in her favor.

Now that doesn't excuse his shit performance. The guy got flustered and took every piece of bait tossed out. He needs to stop and let her answer her questions and counter without getting petty.

We will see what happens going forward.

This legitimately pissed me off.
She could have said
>Well donald... I practiced my gold score. You need to be good at golfing so you can do it when serious stuff happens
And the audience would have still clapped for her.
They were plants. It was a rehearsed line she had ready for the debate.

>The problem is that the first debate is always the most important
No.
It goes
Last debate > First debate > Second debate >>>>>>>>>>>> VP debate

Last debate is what people use as a basis for the election. First debate gives people a good impression of the candidates. Middle debate and VP debates don't do much, but offer some nice policy info if nothing else.

Trump odelagde hende.

Han talte om reelle planer og politik og Clinton talte kun om Trump.

Han havde hende i tovene hele tiden. Alt, hvad hun kunne gore var give et arrogant smorret grin, mens hun var ved at tabe. Det var pinligt for hende og for det demokratiske parti.

Næsten alle meningsmålingerne undtagen LOL (((CNN))) er enige.

Trump dominerede.

Cred Forums is actually this pathetic now baka desu senpai

He won 80% of the polls. It's going to be a Trump presidency guys. People are fired up and ready to MAGA.

Tak. Kan ikke selv læse engelsk.

you won't be able to tell how people perceived it until we see changes in the polls.

/thread

Tpaмп coвepшeннo eё paзбил.

Oн гoвopил o peaльных плaнaх и мeтoдaх yпpaвлeния, a Клинтoн - тoлькo o Tpaмпe.

Oн eё в нoкayт oтпpaвил нa вce ocтaвшиecя дeбaты. Bcё, чтo eй ocтaвaлocь - выcoкoмepнo yлыбaтьcя, пoкa oнa пpoигpывaлa. Этo былo пoзopoм для нeё и для Дeмoкpaтичecкoй пapтии.

Пoчти вce oпpocы, кpoмe (ЛOЛ) CNN c этим coглacны.

Tpaмп дoминиpoвaл.

who cares? if the election was won by the most competent candidate, Jeb Bush would be the next leader of America

Trumpers will vote Trump whatever Trump says. it's about voting against the establishment. Trump could turn up in a bikini in the next 2 debates, and he will still have a good chance of winning

all that's happened is Clinton supporters are bragging that Clinton won. this isn't a surprise.

1 post by this ID

It's like he's been reading Cred Forums

>ctr: muh Trump's taxes
>Cred Forums: that's just smart :^)

Yeah and it's also smart not to brag about it in public, but it seems like he isn't very good at doing his own thinking.

oh my god you said trump is a racist? Any other biting criticism to give, maybe say he's sexist? Stupid fucking cuck

k hans whatever helps you sleep

Watch the debate.

To be fair, it wasn't even close to being fair.

Trump absolutamente la destruyo.

El hablo acerca de planes reales y política y Clinton solo hablo de Trump.

El la tuvo en la cuerda todo el tiempo. Todo lo que ella pudo hacer fue arrogantemente sonreír de manera burlona mientras estaba perdiendo. Fue embarazoso para ella y para el partido Demócrata.

Casi todas las encuestas excepto por LOL (((CNN))) concuerdan.

Trump domino.

the time it takes to make this thread and read through you could just watch the debate yousrelf and you get a better idea whats going on. or do you need others to think for you?

>if the election was won by the most competent candidate, Jeb Bush would be the next leader of America
No, this cannot be

>Trump domino

Trump won but its best to stay off this board for the rest of the debate cycle until the end because you will only get copy pasta and ctr shills.

>win or lose
>a debate

subjective

TRIPS

I personally didn't really think he did very well. And that's mostly because his answers were a bit floaty at times. It wasn't huge though,

Open your eyes OP, the truth is before you.

KEK HAS ABANDONED YOU.

Drumpf got stumped he fumbled and mumbled like a big fat goblin. It's over, crawl out of your slime pits you degenerate Cred Forums edgelords. The jig is up. It's time to face reality

no u

I'm trembling in my booties. How many confirmed kills does he have?

Trump won, and here's why:

Trump was no different than he usually is. He was no less eccentric, no more bombastic than usual. The undecided voters have all seen Trump before, and if they hadn't seen anything from him to put them firmly in the Clinton Camp prior to this debate, he did nothing to send them there during it.

His strongest argument was that she had held office before and had either done nothing to fix the problems we currently face or fucked things up worse than they already were. And the public agrees with him.

Did he look like an idiot at times? I recall one drawn out "wrooonngg" that was weird. Did he make me laugh out loud? More than once.

But he also proved us all wrong. He proved that he could, in fact, hang in there with Hillary in a debate. He could stand on stage with her and not only appear competent, but bring her competence into question. And that's all he had to do.

If her poll numbers rise, I'll honestly be shocked. But I don't see this debate as a nail in the coffin for anyone. I have said for months that the fist debate would determine this election. But it looks like we still have a race.

>Trump was no different than he usually is
Really? I think he tried to sound more calm than usual during the first 5-15 minutes

He lost, not because of Hillary but because he sharted himself.

The first ten minutes, I agree, he did. And tell me if you disagree, but I think he would have absolutely lost this debate if he had remained as collected as he was that first ten minutes. Trump doesn't have the intellectual gusto to calmly back and forth with Clinton. His emotion is what appeals to people.

>he would have absolutely lost this debate if he had remained as collected as he was that first ten minutes
He lost it anyway

No one really wins or loses debates. Did he make you feel more confident as a supporter?

In my opinion, it was a stalemate. Trump did nothing to hurt himself, but also did not score many points. Same with Shillary. They were both guarded.

My only critique of Trump was that he played the defense a little too much. He did get in a few good jabs, however.

Trump proved nothing of the sort. He proved that what worked in the GOP debates doesn't work 1v1. There was no "low-energy" sucker punch. He was on the defensive the entire time and couldn't figure out how to debate when there aren't a dozen other candidates on the stage to distract one another.

He showed us that there will not be a repeat of his performance during the primaries. He's out of his league in the general.

Shitler had no where else to go but up after the last few weeks of collapsing and coughing. All she had to do was smile and speak clearly - which Shitler did.

Shitler also had Lester Holt in her corner. After NBC's Lauer interview they obviously did ask the questions which would make Shilter look bad.

Trump came off bad because of the sniffly and interrupting. Trump was debating not only Shitler but Lester Holt as well.

What Trump had going for him was the issues: The thirdworldization of America by Immigration and "Trade" along with Shitler being Shitler.

Trump hammered home those issues hard in addition to pointing the dire state of our economy.

Lol, u know nothing about memes lad, i would be embarassed to post if i were you , better just lurk in silence, ok big boy?

This desu

detanimod pumrT

.eerga )))NNC((( LOL tpecxe sllop eth lla tsomlA

.ytrap citarcomeD eth dna reh rof ginssarrabme saw tI. gnisol saw ehs elihw krims yltnagorra was od dluoc ehs llA .semit elohw eth espor eth eth no reh dah eH

.pmurT tuoba deklat tusj notnilC dna ycilop dna snalp laer tuoba deklat eH

.erh deyortsed ylrettu pmurT

Trump won, and here's why:
Trump was no different than he usually is. He was no less eccentric, no more bombastic than usual. The undecided voters have all seen Trump before, and if they hadn't seen anything from him to put them firmly in the Clinton Camp prior to this debate, he did nothing to send them there during it.
His strongest argument was that she had held office before and had either done nothing to fix the problems we currently face or fucked things up worse than they already were. And the public agrees with him.
Did he look like an idiot at times? I recall one drawn out "wrooonngg" that was weird. Did he make me laugh out loud? More than once.
But he also proved us all wrong. He proved that he could, in fact, hang in there with Hillary in a debate. He could stand on stage with her and not only appear competent, but bring her competence into question. And that's all he had to do.
If her poll numbers rise, I'll honestly be shocked. But I don't see this debate as a nail in the coffin for anyone. I have said for months that the fist debate would determine this election. But it looks like we still have a race.

I think Hillary won the debate. When you look at it without being biased, she was about 70% the victor.
However, the polls aren't changing. Trump has won the war. It doesn't matter that Hillary is more intelligent, more composed, more mature. Because she's corrupt as fuck and Trump isn't. Hillary's own past has already convinced everyone of this, so no matter how many people she impresses by having better debating skills than Trump, she can't win.
I don't think Trump will really do anything as president except "make deals", he will leave everything else to Pence and his cabinet. However, he will have the final say and the west wants that more than another corrupt puppet figurehead.

>I didnt support nafta
>SHE CALLED IT THE GOLD STANDARD
>uh uh, totally did not
>actually did call it gold standard, just bold faced lying about it

If you cant tell Trump demolished her, you must be a leftist.. or you didnt pay attention.

who cares? if the election was won by the most competent candidate, Jeb Bush would be the next leader of America
Trumpers will vote Trump whatever Trump says. it's about voting against the establishment. Trump could turn up in a bikini in the next 2 debates, and he will still have a good chance of winning
all that's happened is Clinton supporters are bragging that Clinton won. this isn't a surprise.

wasn't a great performance by Trump.

moderate Clinton victory in debate - but we'll just have to wait and see if it affects polls.

Okay rate my views Cred Forums

I support Hillary cause she hates Putin
I don't support SJWs or gun control or leftist economic policies, love to make fun of SJWs
I don't support Trump

Who am I

Go forth and copypasta boys.

Anyone have the final score on the bingo