Still a dead heat. Handle it!

Still a dead heat. Handle it!

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/World/2016/09/27/07/50/Presidential-debate-preview-What-the-candidates-need-to-do-to-win
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there are people on Cred Forums right now who are not helping us correct the record

DID ANYONE SEE HOW THIS HAPPENED

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT IT WENT BACK TO 50

TIME CONFIRMED FOR SHUT IT DOWN

Is it the time to bot votes?

Cred Forums is infested with shills, for every trump supporter who sees this a shill does too.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

9news.com.au/World/2016/09/27/07/50/Presidential-debate-preview-What-the-candidates-need-to-do-to-win

NEW POLL

Release the bots

voted

Come on faggots, everybody get in here. Let's CORRECT THE RECORD for trump daddy. This way those shills will have their memory erased of Trump shitting the bed.Fucking rigged shills trying to help HITLERY. jews amirite?? Let's MAGA!!

i have never seen sliding of this magnitude

They're riging it to be 50 50

i really, really, really like this image.

400 lb NEET force ACTIVATE!

SHILLING AND SLINDING HARD TONIGHT!

FULL BLOWN SHILLCON 1

BUMP

Give them something to look and and bump the shit out of this!

>especially if they have a Finland flag
why?

Those aren't based Finnbros.

GO VOTE THE ONLINE POLLS!

SHILLS MUST GO!

RED ALERT still 50/50

Trump was leading at 57 then one refresh later over 100k votes were added all at the same time to create exactly 50 50, and it has magically stayed there hours later

probably my last bump before bedders

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated