What are they like in real life?

What's it like talking to them and being around them? Let me know Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=CUmo3eKsxIE
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtu.be/tatl1PBYim4
youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJCDNq8Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They keep to them selves and speak their own language which is pretty much gibberish. They sniff petrol/paint and get high with their families. The ones who live in the wasteland are pretty cool.

>em? Let me know Australia.
Some are really nice. The poor ones who live in cities are trash, but then again so are poor white people. Seem to have less victim complex than African Americans.

The full blooded ones in NT are supposedly ok, despite a lot of communities being fucked with alcohol problems.

The ones that live in small country towns like where I grew up are generally pretty scummy but honestly not that bad. Not even close to niggers from what I can tell

I grew up in the Northern Territory which is abbo central.

Apart from the kids at school who were useless idiots and often violent. I never spoke to any of them. No one does. Besides even the ones that can speak English are usually so drunk or retarded they can't be understood.

> what's it like being around them
Imagine the zoo right in the middle of your city. And it has no cages or fences. And the animals roam free.

innercity ones are generally fucked on meth/alcohol

country ones are based. good people who weren't built for the white mans world

I went to australia, an abbo walking down the middle of the road with a brown paper bag threw a rock at our window, another time i saw abbos fighting outside a coles with their wife's trying to break it up pretty fun

Wise.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

they're pretty shy when they're sober

yeah they're mainly a threat to themselves desu

youtube.com/watch?v=CUmo3eKsxIE

Abos are dumb as shit; and I mean really, really dumb. They fucking stink - always covered in flies, even in the cities. Frequently found staggering drunk on trains, threatening people with a screwdriver. Best generally avoided.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Bag was full of petrol or some spray for em to inhale

I always imagine them as they friendly simple minded mostly harmless drunks who actually dindu nuffin. I can't really imagine them as malicious or a menace the same way the american pavement ape is. Am I wrong?

They're pretty quiet people until they get on the grog, they absolutely cannot handle alcohol.

Some are pretty fucking angry and drunk, they just kind sway and give you death stares or mumble inherently. A lot just ask for you money, although they are usually pretty polite about it. Some are heaps cool, friendly kind of go lucky type people.
Sadly most are the drunk kind.

They are honestly alright, I've had aboriginal mates and as long as they aren't deros they are cool

This pretty much sums them up

Fucking disgusting. If I could legally kill them I would.

And they weren't full bloods now were they?

This is how coons usually behave. The boongs make public transport hell.

youtu.be/tatl1PBYim4

>good people who weren't built for the white mans world
I'm not a fan of "white guilt" or anything like that but that made me kinda sad and depressed desu.

They are a type of monkey that is just smart enough to dress and sniff petrol.

Talking to them is mostly just holding your breath and hoping you don't catch something and waiting for them to walk away or walking away yourself.

I have been unfortunate enough to see a real life Abo Warren.

F I L T H

My white brother is marrying a half caste coon dog from cunnamulla

they're all rabid dogs and need to be put down on site

Depends; some are young and angry; some are old and don't even understand paying white man ways; others are really cool and tell stories to schools about their ways; others are actors, lots are just like you.

Depends on the aboriginal.

Lots of dancers.

Worst is when they move in next door, you have to move out else listen to tribal foreplay 24 hours a day

"Aye cunt, what did you do with my bottle cunt" "I'll smash ya cunt gimme my bottle cunt"

Then you hear meat being punched like in Rocky

lost at the abo calling the bogan a "nigger"

as an aside, I can never tell if bogan types are drunk or sober when they talk.

>Worst is when they move in next door

Ew, how poor are you?

they had to make a special petrol the abos couldnt sniff

suck my dikk sooo haaardd

They're closely related to niggers

Homeswest housing is all over m8.

>Homeswest housing

What is this?

Lived in West End confirmed

Abo chimpout.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJCDNq8Ws

Government assisted housing Western Australia

>as an aside, I can never tell if bogan types are drunk or sober when they talk.

Thats apparently how our accent even developed. But most bogans are usually constantly drunk.

I work at a roadhouse in the NT. We have boongs from local area come in every day. They can't read so they ask the price of everything, they can't count so they dump their money on the counter and stare at you passively until you count it out for them. They spend every cent they have on junk food, smokes and alcohol and most of the children and even some of the adults are malnourished.
They are literal subhumans, on a level with a retarded white child. Should have been exterminated years ago.

why has Cred Forums turned me into thinking feeling pity for these miserable creatures makes me a bad person?

It's not really white guilt. They have just been forced to adapt to a time that they clearly weren't ready for. The liberals that want to pretend we're all equal are stopping them from getting the help they need

A British mate of mine had his jaw broken by one at a train station because he said no to giving him a dollar "for the bus."

My interactions, they're generally drunk and harmless. Just treat them with a bit of respect, like you would a delusional possibly dangerous person, and you're fine.

They used to be a problem in Sydney but gentrification sorted that out.

I hear country cities have more problems with them and their best suited to small towns.

Out in the proper outback, it's third world. They generally sit around in a patch of dirt or grass and sleep all day.

As another poster said, they weren't ready for modernity but had it thrust upon them. Government intervention has only ever made it worse. They need to build a sense of identity and pride that is synonymous with modern Australia, rather than at odds (what the left here promotes). It's slowly happening and the best way so far has been through sports stars.

I had one take my wallet while i was shit face in the street after lockout, i put my hand on her shoulder and did a few nlp tricks and got it back then woke up in the hallway of my house.

I'd say this would be a good example out in the sticks.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8

Living proof that cromagnons walk among us

Think of that weird homeless guy who shouts across the street at you or at the other homeless guy, and if you say "I love you too!" as a sarcastic reply, he does in return because he's fucked up on huffing paint and drinking cheap beer.

>What's it like talking to them and being around them?

Pure blooded ones speak a rough approximation of English.

Some are nice, some are mean, some are in between.