For anyone claiming Lester Holt was biased:

For anyone claiming Lester Holt was biased:
twitter.com/DylanByers/status/780608777062117377

>Trump: "Yes, I thought Lester did a great job and that the questions were fair."

Cred Forums btfo yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37481070
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's entitled to say whatever he wants. So am I.
Holt was asking stacked questions straight from the Clinton campaign. If he were objective, he would've treated Hellary equally and asked about the emails, Benghazi, cheating Bernie, deposing leaders of sovereign nations and killing millions, etc., etc,..... he did not. His bosses would never let him.

Complaining about the questions and the moderator would make Trump look like a sore loser. Trump is pushing the narrative that he won the debates (he did not, unfortunately)

Nobody 'won' because it wasn't a debate.
Now Lincoln and Douglas, they had debates.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Stop posting this everywhere. You're just as bad as that stupid jap and his betting image.

Yeah, Trump is his own downfall.

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

>he's here

The Smirking Demon was smug since she knew her MSM would cover for her after mo-Lester did what his bosses wanted.

You're a total faggot.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong.. Fuck you.. You are nothing.

this is why we can't have nice things

wow, he'd really have won big points for exposing the nigger as a shill.
The results are back, every major poll save for CNN (which we know is in the bag for the hag) has Trump winning:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

To answer your first question.

yes, the second he pulled that gangrenous melon out of his reality TV suckling ass, he lost. The second he stepped the the plate with a head full of coke, he lost, the second he attempted to pull a chair up to the big kids table and got his shit basted back down to the little ones with the rest of the republican shitbags, he lost. so...yeah...he lost :)

Utter nonsense.

Kek, he's registered Republican. lololol

Then lets you and I have a seat and a chat and we'll stream ourselves pausing and citing the facts point by point with full citation and accreditation. I'm down if you are.

I'm willing to bet the beers on whether or not he comes out the bigger liar, cases deep.

>what is RINO

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

A fucking circle

Heh, okay, after the coming wikileaks release.
Unlike you, I'm no partisan idealogue. I'm tired of this country engaging in unconstitutional wars, not declared by Congress, and deposing leaders from Honduras to Syria to Egypt to Libya to Iraq to the Balkans to.... yeah, and blood drips from Hillary's hands as she stuffs bloody Saudi money down her pantsuit. And useful idiots like you enable and defend it.

Woah, two choices.

Democratic OR Republican.

So this is what a superpower is like...

No, it's been one party rule since '88.
It is an illusory duopoly.

Trump said the same fucking thing last time during the primaries when Fox made that debate a hit piece against him.

Trump just doesn't whine like little baby liberals.

dont care

didnt watch

still voting trump

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Because he's smart. He knows they weren't fair, we all do, but even though they were unfair he still dominated it and he came out looking way better. Libcucks eternally btfo

The Hilary loving BBC have called it that the moderator was unfair to Trump and showed bias to Hilary:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37481070

OP sucks fat ones.

That was a surprisingly decent and unbiased read.

Seems to well-represent the average rational takeaway from the debate.