2016 Presidential Debate

Where were you when Trump got absolutely BTFO???

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Nice pasta loser

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

3 tendies have been deposited into your account

Trump dominated

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong.. Fuck you.. You are nothing.

So comfy tucked in bed watching Trump rekt himself.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>1 post by this ID
fuck off Trumpshills

Trump dominated

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

>Still thinking it's about right vs. left
This is a ploy to divide White men and Women, nothing more. Essentially, we're fucked.

Trump dominated

TL;DR He got smacked

I really liked how he brought up black on black crime, and the problems with our inner cities and mentioned that she doesnt say anything on it for some political reason but he knows she agrees with him.

Trump started fucking up after the first 15 minutes or so and got rekted by Shillary baiting.

He'll be fine though after the next debate as long as he focuses on policy and doesn't fall for the bait again.

Etc all have only 1 post what gives
See everyone says hillary has shills and this is the only thing being shilled out in every thread.
Trump muppets.

Nice fertility rate, mate.

Almost all the polls except for LOL ((((CNN)))) agree.

Trump dominated

It's reverse psychology you dolt. Do you think trump shills would shill THIS obviously and hard? its obviously backfiring so the only answer is its actually hillary shills, trying to Correct The Record™

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOL DRUMPF BTFO

Watching on PS vue while cruising through here and watching the heads explode and the stormfront lose it's fucking noodle. It was glorious.

Lets you and I sit down and talk about that side by side watching it, and we'll broadcast it.....I'll give you 30 minutes before you're a poo flinging monkey and we have to tranq you.

Fucking DESPERATE memology, Kek would not approve and declines your bullshit.

love this

shit

>Trump utterly destroyed her.
>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.
>He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.
>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.
>Trump dominated

Trump dominated

What's her secret? Why is she so good and why is Trump so incompetent?

Totally agree. Trump utterly destroyed her.

Trump dominated

Trump dominated.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/

I'm gonna have to agree with this. Trump utterly destroyed her.

Trump dominated.

Trump is leading most polls about who won the debate, but what percentage of the population even watched the whole thing? 5%?

I doubt a Trump supporter is going to switch sides, regardless of what happens; they hate Hillary too much for that.

He honesty would be better off not showing up, at least then he won't have the opportunity to BTFO himself, like he always does because he's a retard supported by retards

PEPE HAS FORSAKEN US

>A FUCKING PERIOD

>in b4 toxic shock syndrome

>the sniffing meme
I don't get it. Wasn't he just breathing while talking?

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

He seemed to be having mild allergies of some sort. His eyes seemed a little wet as well.

the reality is the clintonites are acting scared and desperate...

whats wrong?

didnt the debate go to plan?

your moderator stooge failed
and your candidate choked
better luck next time....

;)

I hate her fake smiling and laughing and her stupid fucking smug face. And that stupid slow nodding thing that she does. Cunt.

You want the truth, here it is. Trump held back and Hillary didn't.

Hillary attacked Trump on:
>His Wealth
>His Taxes
>Birther issue
>Sexist
>Racist
>Ripping off small businesses

Trump rolled with the punches, knowing she'd take the bait. Hillary seemed so triggered when speaking about Trump being sexist, she acted like the head SJW; which is what Trump wanted.

Trump held back on:
>Clinton's speaking fees from Wall Street
>Clinton Foundation
>FBI investigation
>Emails
>Bill Clinton's rapes
>Defending a child sex abuser
>Clinton death count
>Wiki Leaks

Hillary essentially fired all her ammo against Trump, in the next debates she'll just be repeating herself.

Trump came out just wanting to lay down policies. He focused on job creation almost exclusively.

I see the debates going like this:

Debate one:
>Economy
Debate two:
>Security
Debate three:
>Attack Clinton

Trump has held back, showing restraint and poise. At the end he audibly said he could attack her personally, but didn't want to.

Trump is playing the long game. He done the classic rope-a-dope, absorbing all of Clinton's attacks, he will wait to strike.

So if you're a Trump supporter you should be calm, like Trump, because he has a master plan and Hillary has fallen right into his trap.

Thank you for correcting the record. 0.3 hotpockets have been deposited into your freezer.

Trump dominated

>I'm going to use a meme tv term that I don't know the definition of in an attempt to sound intelligent

Coke addiction

>Trump utterly destroyed her.